X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Even if it were to rip apart magic, it still was not stated in your app that his magic has the ability to do so. You have not even considered how the hurricane will not only affect everyone in the area, but also how Seki has an aura that can not be extinguished like blowing out a candle.

Look at the logic you are using. By my perceptions, you are basically saying that he can do all this "because he can." You have either not read what we posted, or you simply chose to ignore it.
    Last edited by S121; 12-16-2015, 04:23 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I already said I'm not killing anyone in this encounter. That would be a dick move on my part. As for what is going to happen. Zero's attack was blocked and he was just healed by Azeruk so he's not only fine but in good enough condition to keep fighting and try again.

This is the end of this discussion.

Comment

No, kill Zero off cause I'm pulling out cause this is just too fucking bullshit. Having an OC without an app posted and being too damn godly is bullshit and being told that everyone else was asked about Seki's app and being left out as always again. I'm fucking done with it.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No one else has seen the app but S1 and Alayosho the two tha approved it. (well alayosho saw it i don't remember i he made any comment on it) but everyone else asked eher app to be a surprise.

Comment

Done

Name: Shimada Kambei
            Spoiler:

Race: Human

Bio:
            Spoiler:

Shimada Kambei was the head monk of the Temple of the White Lotus. A temple dedicated to helping those reach enlightenment by rigorous physical, mental, and spiritual training. Training that involved going to sleep early, and waking up the second the sun rises. Jogging for miles on end, meditating for long periods of time, and the main fighting style of the Temple. The White Lotus style. A fighting style that required one to have a clear mind, conscious free of guilt, and a heart without selfish desires. A style that when mastered, can allow one to take on even the more powerful and daunting of foes, even if said foe has powerful magic. Shimada was the LAST master of the White Lotus and was trying his hardest to teach his students, and in fact they were taking the training quite seriously... and they seemed devoted... That is until one fateful day.

One morning as he was keeping watch of his meditating students, a man suddenly came barging into the temple. The man was arrogant, boisterously claiming that the way of life and fighting style of the Temple was ancient, obsolete and no longer fit for the current state of the world with magic. Shimada stepped forth and spoke, telling him that the style of fighting was no obsolete, and in fact could help calm the man's anger and mind... This was not a wise move. For the man had gotten a bit angry at Shimada's 'blind ignorance and ways of clinging to the past'... and then challenged Shimada to prove that the White Lotus style is obsolete.

Deciding to teach this young man a lesson, Shimada accepted the duel and in turn the two began to fight a long, grueling battle that went on for the entire day. The battle was tough, fast-paced, and Shimada at first was proving that the White Lotus style was something that shouldn't be taken lightly. However it began to go wrong... so wrong. For suddenly in the blink of an eye Shimada found his face being smashed into the hard ground and his body feeling weak and beaten. This was... a major strike to the temple's honor and reputation. Shimada had looked up at the victor... the man who challenged him. The man spat in Shimada's face quite literally and figuratively as he insulted the old monk in front of the students of the temple who slowly began to agree with this man about the Style of the White Lotus.

It wasn't too long before all the students began leaving... and not much longer after that for all the students left and Shimada was left alone in the Temple...

Having eventually lost his students, and technically his temple to the man who soon returned to take it back for his own purposes. Shimada began travelling the land as he entered a deep depression that not even the strongest of alcohol could drown. It wasn't soon before Shimada became known as the Drunkard Monk... that would soon change though as Shimada's anger deep down in his heart towards the man who took everything from him began to grow larger and larger... Soon Shimada began training again, but not in the old style of the White Lotus. Rather he began fighting with anger in his heart, with a true goal in mind. Take back his temple by any means necessary.

This was not the style of the White Lotus, but rather of the style of the previously thought lost Black Lotus style. The style that essentially stood for everything the White Lotus style didn't. It wasn't long before Shimada became, in his eyes, stronger. At this point his heart was beginning to be filled with hate and rage... which attracted some possibly unwanted attention in the form of a young, necromantic girl. Or what appeared to be one. The girl approached Shimada during one night of meditation. The girl seemed off, but had a very powerful vibe emanating from her. Something that... really made Shimada a bit curious and on edge. However this girl did not attack him... rather... she offered him something. She offered a chance for him to redeem himself and reclaim his temple AND his students. At the price of helping her. She did not say what this task was, but Shimada did not question it. At last... he finally can get a chance to reclaim his temple... and so he accepted. Ever since he's been travelling alone, waiting for his first order.

Abilities if any:

Shimada is a trained martial artist, master of his fighting style. The White Lotus fighting style involves having a clear, focused mind. With such a clear and focused mind after training, one can tap into their latent and inner spiritual energy (not magic. More like ki/chi), and as such can heighten their own physical prowess. In terms of actual combat think of it as a mix of many different fighting styles. However it main centers around maintaining focus on one goal, with a clear mind, and waiting for the perfect chance to strike (essentially a fighting style involving trying to overpower an opponent with hard counterattacks.) Though that doesn't mean he can't fight in a more direct, and more offensive fighting style. As the White Lotus style is also meant to be adaptive to the situation.

In terms of what he can do, as a master of ki manipulation, he can pull off quite an interesting number of abilities. With enough focus and concentration he can temporarily give himself a boost of heightened senses and speed. To the point where to him, everything will appear to be moving at an incredibly slow pace. While in reality he's just moving about 4x as fast as he normally does. Another thing he can do is embue his physical strikes with his own spiritual energy, so that when he strikes an opponent's pressure points. He's not just paralyzing you, but also blocking your own spiritual energy flow. Which when used on magic users, can weaken their magic prowess (and in the case of weaker mages. Completely shut down their magic.) Albeit for rather short periods of time (about a minute or more depending on his target.) He can also generate rather weak spheres of ki energy which he can then have orbit around him for light source before sending them out. They're rather weak, and as such feels like getting punched really hard by someone when struck.

Though due to his inner rage, he's been using the Black Lotus style. One that's stronger, but not as controlled. He can still use chi, but until he snaps out of his anger or loses his anger and calms himself. He won't be fighting at entirely full power (he can still do the stuff mentioned though, but it'll take a bit more from him to pull off.)

Another thing to look out for is that despite the White Lotus mainly focusing on using hand-to-hand combat. He still has the training and skill to use weapons, and turn various items that aren't weapons. Into a weapon. Such as a paintbrush or... a teacup. Or a small lantern post.

Despite his age, he's pretty much as fit as someone in their 30's.

Gear if any:
            None. Except his hat. Do not touch his hat.

Appearance:
            Spoiler:

He stands at 5ft 11.

Personality:
            As a person he's actually surprisingly polite, and despite his rage he's actually quite good at keeping it rather under control... though it does still blind him as to what is truly right and what he should do. So he can still come off as rather calm. Even then he is quite wise and can give advice to others, and despite being on the villain side. He's probably the nicest out of them. Only helping them because he was promised that he'd be able to win his students back and bring back his temple. So he doesn't entirely begrudingly work for them. Oh he'll still listen to the person he's fighting for now, and he won't really question them (right now.) But he's still not entirely friendly with them. Except maybe Seki who he finds to be an oddity, and quite interesting.

In combat he's rather hardened and serious. Taking a fight seriously. Yet he still can have a bit of fun (if he's sparring or training with someone.) Also for his age he does enjoy a good practical joke and joke in general, and does still find that relaxation can be an important part of training. So whenever he's not fighting, working, or meditating. He can usually be seen painting or making tea for himself and others. Making tea is just a general hobby of his.

Character connections:
            Seki. She is technically his boss right now due to the deal he made with her (and in turn HER boss.)

Notes:
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-05-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

@Kristia: Why is she carrying aphrodisiacs? Are you saving them for me? :3

Comment

I just knew you would say something like that.

As for why the yaju got such things, I should have repgrased it as pheromones
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                  One charcter from Revolt ported over into here.

Spoiler: Lucaia

Name: Lucaia

Age: ca. 4800 (exact number is how long ago it was since Roland died - ca. 50-200 years) she looks like a child however

Race and sub race: Homunculus

Class: Tactician/Summoner

Bio: When the great alchemist Roland died, many fellow alchemists mourned his loss. He had gotten further into alchemy than any other person. When he died, many people tried to regain the lost knowledge in various ways. One such person was Lucaia’s master. However, Lucaia’s master also had is own ideas in this. He meant that the only place that alchemy can be fully realized was in the mind, as this was the place that had no limits. Lucaia’s master created a special homunculus, with a mind much more stable than what was normal. This was Lucaia. Because of her special mind, there was both many things Lucaia could and couldn’t do. One thing she could not do was imagine something on the spot, she had simply lost a great deal of fantasy. However, Lucaia gained this back in the fact that no thought in her mind was fleeting or unstable. Lucaia’s mind was quite literally like an own world that Lucaia was imagining. This world she eventually came to call The Mindscape. Training alchemy in a world like the Mindscape would be a piece of cake.

Over the next few years, Lucaia learned general alchemy, until she finally reached a level at which she could take and place things into her mind. However, there was one thing that Lucaia’s master had forgotten to take into account. While Lucaia could place objects into her mind, and take them out, she had lost the ability to do anything more with alchemy in the outside world. This was her limit. While she theoretically could do anything, including using alchemy however advanced she liked inside of her mind, she had no way of actually getting in there herself.

Her master had to admit defeat. He had no idea if Lucaia would ever actually learn to enter The Mindscape herself, and if she did, he did not know how long it would take. He would have to come up with a new plan, and so he did. He created a new Homunculus, which he also called Lucaia, and had her go into the Mindscape as its first permanent resident. The reason he also called this person Lucaia was that they were meant to function like one. This person was the one that would lead Lucaia to wherever she needed to go. She would supply her with the creativity that she lacked herself, and would keep things organized in the Mindscape. Lucaia’s master then gave her 3 orders.

“Collect as much alchemical knowledge, and other knowledge for that matter too as possible”, “Make the Mindscape into a pleasant place to live. Make it a world of your own that any god would be proud of. For that is what you are, a god in your mind. You may be weak in the real world, but instead of focusing on that, use your mind to create a happy place” and “Forget about me. You can still remember that I exist, and the memories you have of me so far, but from here on, until I take back this order, for you, I will be a skilled alchemist that lives by the road. You will have no connections to me. I will live on and watch you grow, but I will not be there for you to ask questions to. You will have to learn to walk on your own two feet. However, I will still be with you on your entire journey”. With that, Lucaia took off to follow her masters orders.

Powers:

Mindscape – Lucaia’s mind is not like a normal mind. On one side it’s much more rigid and less fleeting than a regular mind. This means that she can’t quickly imagine something in her mind. If that is to be done, one of her guardians needs to do that for her. However, this also means that she can construct another world in her mind, and this is exactly what she has done. This is essentially what Lucaia is. This world, and its inhabitant is her mind and her blood. If any of the people in The Mindscape dies, Lucaia feel like a part of herself died with it.

Three folded mind – Lucaia can be said to be three entities. The shell and weak homunculus known as Lucaia, the stronger Homunculus in the Mindscape that keeps stuff under control known as Lucaia, and lastly the collection of all the people in The Mindscape, which is also in a way Lucaia. Lucaia’s knowledge and personality is shared between these three, although they do also have their own knowledge and personality.

All-knowing eye – This ability let’s Lucaia know all that is happening in The Mindscape.

Ultimate Alchemy – In The Mindscape, alchemy in general is easier to perform. This applies especially to Lucaia. However, as Lucaia can’t actually enter the Mindscape herself under normal conditions, this doesn’t mean much.

Spoiler: Reality Shift

Reality Shift – Interaction between The Mindscape and the real world is near impossible. However, Lucaia has an ability using alchemy that lets her connect the two worlds a bit more easily called reality shift. Reality shift isn’t a much one ability as it is a collection of abilities that uses the reality shift in various ways and at different levels of power.

Steal – Steal allows Lucaia to grab an object or a person in the real world and place it to The Mindscape. To steal an object, Lucaia need to have some idea of the properties and such of said object. Similar restrictions apply to stealing people. In addition to that, stealing something or someone also takes some time, although this time is lessened the more she knows about what she is stealing. The specific time can vary from minutes to hours depending on what she’s stealing. While she can theoretically steal something completely unknown, it would take her months or years depending on the size of the object.

Place – Basically the reverse of steal. Allows Lucaia to place something from The Mindscape in the real world. Again, this can take some time.

All-seeing eye – A lesser version of All-knowing eye. This is both a passive and an active ability. As a passive it allows Lucaia to be more aware of her surroundings, and generally be more perceptive. As an active, Lucaia extends a small portion of The Mindscape out in the real world to and basically uses All-knowing eye, although it’s not as effective as it’s done rather quickly.

Gate – Allows Lucaia to open a fully working gate between The Mindscape and the real world. She is a bit hesitant on using this ability however, as one, it leaves her quite tired, and two, when she uses it, it usually means that she’s drawing out her less powerful troops from The Mindscape, knowing that some of them might die. As the ones in The Mindscape are literally her mind and blood, this is not something she’ll do lightly. Lucaia looks on this as a normal person might look at using their own blood to attack, or similar.

Burn – As a last effort action, if Lucaia has no other option to stay alive, she can burn the souls of the people in The Mindscape for energy. However, this is something she would NEVER do in any normal situation. The only thing that would lead her to such an action was if she was completely drained of energy, and she had no way of attaining more. For all the time Lucaia has been alive, she has only ever used burn twice.

Reality Shift – This is when Lucaia holds nothing back and stretches her mindscape into the real world. This allows her to unleash her full potential, but it also leaves her open to direct attack, and using it almost definitively means that someone in The Mindscape might die, such as peasants and the old. Also she can’t focus on anything else while holding a full reality shift open, she is essentially asleep. If she ever managed to focus on something else in addition to the Reality Shift, she might be able to use her ultimate alchemy this way.

Immortal body – Lucaia’s body is not like the body of others. Her body can be chopped in two or grinded to pieces, but Lucaia will still be “alive” as her body is just a shell for her mind. To kill Lucaia, one has to kill every single being in The Mindscape. However, this does not mean that it’s not possible to hurt Lucaia’s body. In fact, the contrary is true. She’s not strong in any way, her bones can easily break, and even her skin is fragile. In addition to that, she VERY easily gets tired, as in she nearly literally can't run. A rough enough stone is enough to scrape away at Lucaia’s skin. This also means that the desert is very dangerous for her. Usually when walking around the world, she is accompanied by a guardian to minimize risks, as navigating the world on her own would be to dangerous.

Gear: Nothing on her, except her The Mindscape and a magic staff she can’t really use. She just likes how it looks.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

http://www.zerochan.net/full/1554158
                  http://www.zerochan.net/full/738308
                  http://www.zerochan.net/full/1046581
                  http://www.zerochan.net/full/531686
                  http://www.zerochan.net/full/815385

Personality: Lucaia herself can be said to be a little arrogant and naive girl. The does not think badly of being a homunculus, instead she takes pride in it. Lucaia might sometimes refer to herself as a doll, when she does so, she's actually referring to the fact that she's a homunculus. Although Lucaia's master once told her that she was "A god in her own mind", she often shortens it to just "A god". This means that if there ever comes anything in her path that she simply can't do, and she REALLY wants it to happen, she will go into denial. She simply can't comprehend that there are things that she can't do. Such an event could be for example a few people of The Mindscape not following her "orders", or someone close to her dying. In general, Lucaia has a problem of thinking if herself as the "ruler" of The Mindscape.

Ambitions: Follow her master’s order.

Factions: While the Advocates know about her and don’t like her, they tolerate her and don’t engage in needless conflict. They will definitively keep an eye on her if they see her tough.

Character Connections:
                  While Lucaia don’t know too many people in the outside world, she knows every single person in The Mindscape, and in return they all respect her and are loyal to her. Lucaia also has a special group of people that she refers to as The Guardians. They are a special group of people that often take control over Lucaia and aid her when she needs. They are also the ones that Lucaia most of the time places into the real world when she needs someone to protect her. In return she uses the small amount of control she has over The Mindscape to grant them a few special powers, like stopping them from growing old and dying. While the guardians might be powerful, they very often fight rather close to Lucaia. If Lucaia comes in any way of harm, they will drop what they are doing and come to her aid, even if it might mean losing the battle.

Also, during the time Lucaia has been alive, she has invited many people to live in The Mindscape. Many have said yes, and many have said no. Maybe some of the older or more well-known characters in the RP are some of those people.

Spoiler: Guardians of the Mindscape

Guardians of the Mindscape (I’ll make most of these as NPC applications):
                  Spoiler: Lucaia of The Mindscape

(Technically not a Guardian, but I’ll lump her in here anyway)
                  Name: Lucaia of The Mindscape or The “real” Lucaia (real because she’s the one that has the most say in things)

Race: Homunculus with soul

Bio: Read above

Abilities if any: Master of the sword, blinding light magic

Gear if any: Shining white armor, sword and a shield

Appearance: I lost the original picture I was going to use her, so I’ll make up for it with a few others.
                  Main appearance
                  Spoiler:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/p...4-df11d57b1785
                  Color and look of armor
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5vnWW
                  Sword and Shield (NO GOLD. Also, she always wears a helmet)
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g...olgria-evolves

Personality: She has a great deal of respect for the people of The Mindscape. She is filled with honor and moral. She respects all people equally.

Character connections: Lucaia, people of The Mindscape

Notes: Trough her limited powers in The Mindscape, after a few hundred years, Lucaia was able to craft a crude soul for Lucaia. It is not the perfect soul, far from it, in fact you could even call it incomplete, but it’s still a soul. It is believed that whenever someone dies in The Mindscape, their soul goes to this soul, and help it grow and become more complete.

Spoiler: Thorald Ironsteel

Name: Thorald Ironsteel

Age: Was 67 when he joined Lucaia, since then he has stopped aging. Joined Lucaia 3531 years ago.

Bio: In his time, Thorald was both a powerful Lord, and a powerful man. He served the queen as a knight, and in addition leading his own army that would defeat countless enemies. Under his command, the soldiers were always happy, as he would never leave them behind, and always do as much as he could for them. When Lucaia came to him, he was mostly a retired old man. He told her his story, and she asked if she wanted to join The Mindscape, which he happily accepted. After this he once again lifted up armor, shield and weapon, ready to serve a new person.

Abilities if any: Very strong, able to wield HEAVY armors. Geomancy, although he just uses it as a support in combat. It is not his main way of attacking.

Gear if any: His armor, shield and weapon

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VJJXP
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/299re

Personality: He has complete respect for Lucaia, and would be willing die for her any day, knowing how sad it would make her. Other than that, he is a person that is most of the time down to earth. He acts very much like how you would imagine a loyal knight to act.

Character connections: Lucaia, people of The Mindscape, the queen

Notes: Any character well versed in history might recognize him

Spoiler: Cendrea

Name: Cendrea (yes, I’m bad with names)

Race: Yun

Bio: Cendrea was one of the first Yun to walk to earth. She was there when the humans came and killed the men of her species, and she was there when the divines were killed. After this she kept mostly for herself, not always trusting others. Each time something bad happened, she would always get angry. Why couldn’t the people see that they were only bringing this upon themselves. After some time, she met Lucaia and told Lucaia her story. After hearing that Lucaia intended to create a good world with the same powers that Roland used to bring destruction and chaos, she happily accepted Lucaia’s offer to join The Mindscape.

Abilities if any: Great control over nature, to the extent where it almost feels alive. Also a great hydromancer.

Gear if any: Pretty much none

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

http://deevad.cgsociety.org/art/gimp...drea-2d-843360

Personality: Cendrea is a wise person, always there to give her advice to those willing to listen. She rarely engages in what she considers needless conflict, but if she is willing to accept that a conflict is not needless, she will gladly help. Although she has mostly gotten over it over the years, she still holds some resentment towards humans because of what they did in the first era.

Character connections: Lucaia, people of The Mindscape

She also have many children, to the point where she can't keep track of them all. However, if she meets anyone that's descendant from here, she can easily find out.

Notes: A yun that knows their history might recognize her

Spoiler: Berem

Name: Berem

Age: 63, but stopped aging. Lucaia doesn’t know when she took him in, only that he's REALLY old

Bio: Lucaia knows very little about Berem. She has heard him tell stories however. From what he's told, he is a very powerful alchemist that reached for the reality warping power that the great alchemist Roland had. At last when he finally reached his destination, he realized how dirty, cheap and chaotic that type of alchemy was. After that he vowed that he would use the rest of his life to help develop alchemy, but NOT in that direction. Through the years, Bremen have contributed several pieces of important alchemy to the world. At time he is researching making potions from song or memories.

Abilities if any: A master of alchemy

Gear if any: Stuff used for alchemy. His staff

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oA4rO

Personality: A admirer of Lucaia. Might sometimes give her advice if she doesn’t know what to do. Not a fighter tough.

Character connections: Lucaia, people of the Mindscape

Notes: Maybe something will happen with this character, maybe not. Depends on how the story goes

Spoiler: Ewlyin

Name: Ewlyin

Age: 642, but stopped aging. Joined Lucaia 2536 years ago.

Race: Elf

Bio: Ewlyin began her life in a small elf town, where she grew up with a happy childhood. There isn't too much that can be said about Ewlyin's childhood, it was quite normal. At the age of 20, Ewlyin decided that she wanted to develop her magic a bit more, so she searched around for a good teacher within chronomancy. For a few years she stayed with the Mage's guild, but after some time she decided that they couldn't really help her grow with her magic. For a few more years she just wandered around the world, while at the same time looking for a teacher that could take her in as an apprentice. At one point she stumbled upon Chronux, a master within chronomancy.

At first he wouldn't take her in, but after some time, he gave up. She was just a bit to persistent. After that she stayed with Chronux for around 30 more years to master her magic. At one point she thought that while she was now nearly a master of her magic at her own, she didn't know too much about the outside world. As such she told her master that she would be going on an adventure out to the outside world, as although mastery of what lies within is important, you also need to know about what lies on the outside.

She wandered around the world for many years, learning all about it and at the same time perfecting her magic. She would on occasion visit her old master, with a gap of around 5-20 years in between each visit. After she felt that she had seen most of the world, she returned to her master to officially finish her training. After that she found her own place and took in students of her own, teaching them the same way Chronux had teached her. When Lucaia came and offered her to join The Mindscape, she happily accepted, as long as she would still be able to visit her own master when she wanted to.

Abilities if any: A skilled chronomancer

Gear if any: Her staff

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QX68

Personality: Ewlyin is mostly a rather nice and cheerful person. She loves to talk, however, she is also a very talented when it comes to "lying" in the elvish way. The is almost no question that Ewlyin can't dodge.

Character connections: Lucaia, people of The Mindscape, old Apprentice of Chronux, was once in the Mage's guild, met Azeruk when he was 2 years old

Spoiler: Naira

Name: Naira

Race: Butterfly Yaju

Bio: Naira have lived most of her life in the forest where she came from and just living life. When Lucaia was walking through her forest once they stumbled upon each other. As Naira seemed like a nice person, Lucaia offered her to join The Mindscape. At that point, Naira said no. She was happy enough in her forest as it was. As the years went on, more and more of Naira's forest was taken down as a nearby village grew bigger and bigger. At one point Naira decided that it wasn't worth living in her forest anymore. She tracked down Lucaia and asked if she could join The Mindscape, which Lucaia allowed. Unlike some of the other guardians, Naira doesn't have an interesting story, which makes her feel a bit left out.

Abilities if any: Light magic. Mostly healing

Gear if any: Nothing

Appearance:
                  Unlike other Yaju she's very small.
                  Spoiler:

http://drawcrowd.com/projects/09b6c3...a683ac7477914e

Personality: Happy and talkative, tends to be a bit lazy

Character connections: Lucaia, people of the Mindscape

Spoiler: Possible future Guardians:

Some dwarf character(best I could find so far)
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/klwxd
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Vyd4g

A necromancer
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wVLX

A pyromancer warrior
                  https://www.artstation.com/artwork/y42J9

A berserker orc (High chance, just need to have an idea)
                  http://baldasseroni.cgsociety.org/ar...rush-3d-723549

Another necromancer(I can't decide between them)
                  http://ncdeignis.cgsociety.org/art/h...ear-3d-1196530

Notes: This is a rather hard character to balance and keep going in the right direction, so if anyone wants to say something, be free to do so.

Music:

Originally wanted Rubicon somewhere as well, but S121 already took that one. I still have Adventure of Gillock tough

EDIT: Pretty sure the app is pretty much done.
                  Sorry i didn't notice the app was finished sooner. I read over everything nd it all looks good. the app is approved.

Comment

Question: How did Seki get past Aion's rift?

Comment

She could have easily make a hole under or around it, found an alternate rout or considering the condition the the sword is currently in she might have found a weakness in the rifts and used this to close or disrupt it. take your pick

Comment

Tewi told me to post ducks so here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxdBiazu8M
                        Last edited by Zekai; 02-29-2016, 10:36 PM.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5
                          (reserving, will get to by Monday)
                          you're reservation has timed out. anyone who wants to post can do so now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                            Pine Grove - Chronomancer's Tower

Zero turned around to see Zena. "I'm only heading back to Sanctuary. Also." He said and then pointed to his arm scales. "Hold it tight and pray. Help will come." He said before weapping himself in a crimson wind and vanished.

Sanctuary - Molack's Forge

Zero appeared in front of Molack's Forge, where his stuff was. He grabs his bag and enters the forge and sees that Molack is up and ok. "Hi. May I use a room to change." Zero asks.
                            Please fix the second part of that post. Instant transmission to a place that far away to see a person who just had a heart attack already back in his forge? Very unlikely.

Comment

I did that for a reason but whatever, another plan of mine gone

Comment

The main problem is that it really isn't very... sensible that someone would be able to do such a thing after having something similar to a heart attack happen to them. Normally they would still be exhausted, winded, and just generally weak for a good while afterwards.

Trust me. I have experience with some heart problems now and then. Thankfully it wasn't anything as SEVERE as a heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X