Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Accepted: Don't vanish on us.

@WW

I think Hell Master is a dumb name but that's just my opinion. However, what I DO need you to do is refer to the updated "Type" list, and also... a balanced Lightning Magician won't be able to utilize the skies above as a weapon. Only a fully Offensive Mage-Type can do that.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@ Tewi
      Whoo, hugs ^^

@ Kilelicus
      Alright, I changed my type to Commander SpellSword and my magic to offensive electric. And as far as the name goes, I was thinking of changing it, but then I had an idea... What if there's a running joke about how dumb his username was? So I decided to keep it. It is now something to gripe on by friend or foe alike. I even edited my personality a bit to fit that.
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-06-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Okay... he still can't utilize the clouds above unless he's a mage-type.

Comment

New little tweak to Aeterna: Time in Aeterna passes 3 times.... uh... "Faster" in Aeterna than it does in the real world... that is not to say 1 minute in the real world is less than 20 seconds.

Rather, as one day passes in the real world, users experience 72 hours.

Comment

@kilel: did you have anything planned for seki cause if not i was gonna have her do something

Comment

nope.

Comment

@ Kilelicus
                Alright. I think it'll be better not to use clouds. Too much complication.

EDIT: That being said, I did some HEAVY editing to the weapons and light modification to the bio. Everything that is new in the application is highlighted in bold.
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-09-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

@WW: Accepted

Comment

QwQ I'm accepted!

So for the Mysdia Mountain Range, what does 'dangerous' imply in this particular sense?

Comment

bandits and terrain

Comment

I'd also imagine wildlife
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, so here's the thing. For those who aren't aware, I just spoke with S1 and Tewi. I told them I just don't have the same passion and ambition for Aeterna as I did the first time around. It's 2 years old and I just don't have the free time to constantly be developing plot for it what with my working two jobs and whatnot. So here's what I'm doing.

Instead of closing this instance of Aeterna, I am leaving it to the community. HOWEVER. Plot-centric things ought to be brought to my attention. This IS still a world that I have created and thus has rules. Rules that I much prefer be abided by. Things both inside and outside Aeterna. Anything that you think might be in violation of any rules that I have or have not stated, come to me with the questions: I will give you my final judgement.

Now then, with that said, S1 brought up an INTERESTING idea awhile ago: What if Tyruss was defeated but that didn't set the HiveNET back in order?

Yes.

The Tyruss arc will be Phenom Viruin's Arc. After that, other shit will go down. There are literally billions of people trapped in Aeterna. Tyruss's Empire actually encompasses only about 1 billion of those people. Yes, the HiveNET is networked to Mars as well. Other Kingdoms can be brought in after Tyruss is taken down. We'll say that Tyruss was actually part of a hacking group that split up different sections of Aeterna for their empires. The Tyruss Arc, or rather OVER-Arc, takes place in solely HIS domain.

Comment

Well, a great idea, and it really broadens the possibilities for us all. I like it. And it's too bad you lost passion, but you gotta do what you gotta. Just try not to hurt yourself in the process.

Comment

@kilel: I've got seki ready. if you don't mind could you send some peoples for plot thingy

Comment

what do you mean peoples? I thought you were gonna make your own NPC.

Comment

Working...
                                X