Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeterna Rebirth - IC

Aeterna | Spera
    Midnight
    BGM: Legend of Dragoon OST - Ruined Celes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtI8aad8BRU

A lone figure stood atop a small hill outside of the small town of Spera, a lit cherry the only thing illuminating his gruff face. He observed the town briefly before speaking.

"Such a nice little town..." he said in a deep voice, gruff as his appearance, "Why am I the one that has to burn this place to the ground? Couldn't Tyruss have gotten Malus or Tenebrae to do this?"

The man removed the cigar from his mouth for a moment before pressing it to his lips once more and sucking in a great deal of smoke. The cherry on the end blazed a little bit brighter before dimming down again. He removed the cigar once more and let out a heavy sigh, the smoke escaping from its prison with ease. He turned around and observed his regiment camped out in the small valley below. Three thousand troops were prepared to raid this small town all to hunt a small group of rebels that had been giving their supply caravans problems.

"In fact, I don't quite get why Tyruss got rid of all of the more technologically advanced stuff in the HiveNET in the first place. Wouldn't it be easier to oppress and control if we had firearms?"

"Well then, it would be easier for them to fight back, wouldn't it?" Said a voice from behind the man, slightly higher than his.

"Malus, why are you just now showing up?" the man said.

"I'm not. Two of the elite guard are using their light and sound magic to project me here. You should know how I operate by now, Vohr." Malus said.

"Yeah, I suppose so... Don't like getting your hands dirty," Vohr said mockingly, "You'd rather operate from the safety of Regius. Is that why I'm here and you and Tenebrae aren't?"

"I don't want to hear it, Vohr. You were ordered out here and Tenebrae is tending to other matters."

"So of course, you two in your infinite laziness, send me to do it.. Is this really necessary? Can't we set up a trap or something for them?" Vohr asked.

Among Tyruss' three generals, he was the most anti-violence. Or rather... he loved violence, but would prefer to keep innocent people out of it. It was bad enough that everyone who got trapped inside of the HiveNET was effectively a vegetable in reality now. The hospitals must have been chock-full. Really, this hijack was a cruel thing indeed. Those who died in the HiveNET remained alive and aware, but physically unable to wake up. Some people died in the real world during the first few days, but remained trapped anyway due to their consciousness being uploaded to the HiveNET. Living here wasn't that bad, but dying here was a fate worse than actual death now. Before you'd just wake back up. Now you sit in a pit of darkness for eternity.

"Tyruss refuses to appear weak. If there is rebellion, it is crushed, not trapped. Smash Spera, Kill Bellator, Spare none of his Rebels." Malus reiterated.

"Whatever..." Vohr said as the image of Malus faded from view.

He looked down at his regiment once more. They had been reduced to using medieval siege weaponry thanks to Tyruss's changes. Because MODERN ARTILLERY WAS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

"Looks like they're all set up." Vohr groaned and sharply inhaled.

"READY!"

The soldiers went from casually strolling about to readying themselves on horses and equipping their weapons and whatnot. It looked like Vohr had just kicked a Hornets' Nest... or maybe knocked over an anthill.

"READY!!"

The troops organized themselves, the cavalry and infantry riding and running up to him, lining up with him. The artillery in the back remained. Vohr raised his left hand, right in pocket, and snapped his fingers. A flame sparked outward and upward, spreading and growing in the air when it reached a certain height, creating a vertical curtain of flame. Thousands of shadows were cast on the valley below, an eerie sight, indeed. Vohr reached up to his cigar with his right hand, removed it from his mouth once more before throwing it on the ground and smashing it with his foot. His arm came down with it, in a long, downward sweep directed at Spera.

"ATTACK!!!"

Immediately following his cry, the catapults fired simultaneously. 15 stones were thrown into the air, through the curtain, and directly at Spera. As the now flaming rocks smashed through homes, they lit the town ablaze. Not far behind were the infantry and torch-carrying cavalry. As they entered the town, they immediately set everything they could on fire. Spera became a sea of flame, the inhabitants crying out in fear or pain. Though... it was not actual pain. What existed of their minds told them that they were experiencing pain, though, so they felt it despite having no nerves in this virtual space. The raid went on for 15 minutes before there was an explosion in the middle of the town. Vohr ordered a runner to find out what the issue was, but noticed a horse already leaving the city, rider on back.

"Sir... it's Bellator. He's engaged our forces in the town square."

"Dammit, soldier, your orders are to KILL. ALL. REBELS. I don't care if it's Viriun or Goddamn Santa Clause. You kill it, you hear me?" Vohr snapped

"That's the thing, though, sir... there were so few in the town who fought back. Most of the citizens are all hiding away in the catacombs or something. They have a defensive force protecting the refugees underground but.. What we're fighting on the surface... We're beginning to believe that Viriun makes up the Speran Rebels. A proper fighting force barely exists in that place!"

"You're telling me that one man has enough power to fight off all of you?" asked a surprised Vohr.

"Well... I don't know about power, but.... he's fast. Too fast."

"Dammit, I knew Malus should have done this instead. Speed is his thing." Vohr groaned. "Do whatever you have to do. I want Viriun dead."

"Yessir."
    Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-04-2015, 09:51 PM.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Red Baron Bandit HQ | Residuum Steppes | Time: 11:42 PM

Spoiler:

El opened her eyes slowly. The dim light welcomed her iris as she stared at what looked like a grid made of iron. In her drowsy state, she could not necessary see anything clearly. In fact, her mind was a bit hazy, as if she woke up from a great night sleep.

El tried to move her arms, but she couldn’t. No matter how much power she applied, something stopped her arm. El turned to her arm to find that they were held upwards by shackles, tied to a chain that reached to the ceiling. Meanwhile, her legs were put into a kneeling position, spread wide and tied on the ankle by shackles as well.

El then came to her senses and remembered what happened. While traveling the lands, El ended up in what looked like a ruined village. Wooden buildings were crumbled to bits of scrap, children were crying over their dead parents, and elders were silently mourning at the catastrophe. El found out from the survivors that a group of thugs calling themselves Red Baron Bandits have raided their village, stealing the supplies and slaying anyone who dared to fight. Hooligans like these are very common, where they live for the thrill of hurting the innocent. El agreed to rid the village of any more bandit threats in exchange for unlimited hospitable welcome to the village, (it was the only thing they could promise) but things went hairy when the bandits ambushed her, knocking her unconscious.

A cold wind suddenly blew from the outside, disrupting the otherwise almost sweltering atmosphere. She looked down to find that the bandits stripped her down to nothing. What’s more, the shine on her skin against the dim light from the torches outside suggested the bandits oiled her body, not missing any nooks and crannies. Sudden embarrassment and shame made El blush, dying her tanned face with redness as she struggled some more to break the chains to no avail.

She heard footsteps. Several of them. El stopped her struggling and looked up to find three men garbed in rough leather clothes and armed with swords and axes. If one searched up the word “bandit” in a picture dictionary, a photo of these three goons will pop up. They looked menacing, and almost goofy.

“So you woke up.” The bandit in the front, bald with a thick beard, muttered in low rumbling voice. The other two bandits, wearing a red bandana above their mouth, giggled in the back like some high school kids as they scanned down El’s body lecherously. “The infamous Silver Moon… unarmed and locked up in this cell… funny, isn’t it?”

“Damn you!” El growled as she struggled harder than ever, but the chains were too strong for El to break. “Let me go!”

“Oh, but that would make things very complicated.” The ringleader smiled maliciously as he stepped towards the gate and knelt to met El’s furious eyes. “I was going to have so much fun with you… and then turn you to the slavers for some quick cash.”

“Why you-” El protested, but had to stop as she felt something burning inside her. Her whole body began stinging as if someone lit her insides on fire. She began sweating as she struggled, out of breath.

“Oh, you’re feeling it now, aren’t you?” The bandits smirked and chuckled again.

“What the hell have you done to me?” El demanded, her eyes tearing up because of the pain. “What are you… going to do to me?”

“We soaked you up with some aphrodisiac.” The ringleader made a wide grin that made El shudder. So the liquid that was covering her entire body was not oil… but a love drug? “Within a few hours, you will start losing control of your body. You’re going to want us. You’re going to CRAVE us. And by god, we’re going to give it to ya. Once we’re tired of you, then we’re going to sell you to the slavers. You’ll fetch top dollars as a sex toy.”

“N… no way…” El was terrified. Was her fate really to be violated by these hooligans and other despicable men? Is this where her journey was going to end? As the ringleader and the goons left with giddy bickering, El cried, starting to lose hope. Her future seemed darker than the night sky outside…

Red Baron Bandit HQ | Residuum Steppes | Time: 12:13 AM

El sat there for about half an hour. The aphrodisiac that the bandits drenched her in was starting to increase her sensitivity to stimulus: she could feel it: her inner temperature were getting hotter and hotter, causing her to breathe heavily even though she wasn’t doing anything. Sweat mixed with the oily aphrodisiac made her feel sticky and wet in this stifling prison cell.

’My mind’s getting hazy…’ El acknowledged. She was feeling drowsy in this heat, but she knew she can’t fall asleep because of the constant stinging pain that grew worse and worse. 'So my journey ends here huh… pity I can’t wriggle out of this situatio-’

She stopped herself for a moment. How could she forget; she could’ve escaped a long time ago using Shadowstep.

’So fucking stupid…’ El reprimanded herself for the “derp moment” she had before locating a shadow caused by a lit torch. No one was around the torch to see her escape. Coast was clear.

El focused her mind and activating Shadowstep. She disappeared for a second and then reappeared next to the torch, her shackles undone. She was free.

“That was simple.” El smiled, regaining her confidence as she stood up, knees slightly bent, and began her counterattack. First priority, find some weapons.

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-05-2015, 02:01 AM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Aeterna | Spera | 12:15 AM
      BGM: Audiomachine - Ascendance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViJFUflaZwc

Viruin stood, combat ready, in Spera's Town Square, surrounded by hundreds of Regiusian troops. He wore a sinister grin as he peered at them from just under his brow.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to condemn you to an eternity in the Log-out void." He said under his breath.

"Did anyone hear what he said!?" Called one of the soldiers. He was immediately skewered by falling piece of debris from the Town Hall behind Viruin. Manipulating it's speed, he stopped it when it was level with him, aimed it at the soldier shoved it, and forced it to half-sonic speeds. The soldier was pinned to the building behind him. Viruin resumed his combat stance when it started to rain. As the soldiers mumbled in fear, Viruin looked up at the sky with a grin on his face. He looked back at the soldiers.

"What's wrong!? Aren't your orders to kill me!? COME ON! KILL ME!" He shouted.

Some of the soldiers looked at each other before charging Viruin. The first two were crushed by an unseen force. Viruin caused the rain above them to fall at several times the speed of sound, which caused them to build up enough mass to smash the soldiers. He quickly sidestepped and parried the next soldiers downward swing from behind, ducking under the now suspended arm and following up with a slash at the soldier's stomach with his dagger. The dagger sailed into the next move: a dodge/parry followed by Viruin rolling through the legs of one of two soldiers. He materialized his scythe in his hand free hand and quickly sliced through the two warriors

"WHO'S NEXT!" Viruin cried out. He watched three of the soldiers flee on horseback and immediately rocketed three pebbles in their direction, striking the rear two like a cannon at close range, but missing the third. "Tch... damn aim's getting worse." Another group of soldiers took this opportunity to attack Viruin. He grinned and welcomed their attack with his steel.

Vohr watched the siege from his hilltop command post, smoking another cigar. He took a deep puff of smoke and blew three rings before creating a stream a fire in his throat and rising it up through the smoke rings. The rain was coming down. That was going to be a problem if they needed him to fight. He heard galloping approaching.

"Again?" He groaned, "What is it this time..."

Vohr stood up and waited to meet the runner and hear his report.

"Sir! W-we can't stop him, he's too much! H-he crushed them with RAIN!" the runner panted.

"Crushed them? With rain? Was it a lot of rain?" Vohr asked. He had his suspicions of what exactly has these grunts in such a fuss, but he needed to make sure. Speed magic would be nicer to deal with that water magic.

"No, sir! No more than is falling now..."

"So it is speed magic... this will be difficult. Speed magic is very rare and very powerful... but at least it's not water magic."

Vohr stepped out from under his tent of a command post and motioned the runner to him.

"What do you need sir?"

"Nothing."

"Wha... OH NO NO NO, PLEASE SIR IT'S NOT MY FAU- AAAAAAAAH!"

As the soldier pleaded for his life, Vohr snapped his fingers and the soldier burst into flames. He took the horse and headed back into the still burning ruins of Spera.

"If you want something done right..."

Comment

Everbloom Forest l Midnight

A girl with snow white hair wondered alone in the dark forest, guides only by the light of the moon. Moon and starlight reflected off her fair hair making it appear bright, even in the black of night. The way the girl traveled wasn't a walk, run, jog or skip. Rather she hopped from one leg to another moving forward like some kind of dance. It's something you would expect to see a child do at a nature park or playground.

Seki was on her way back to her hosue after taking a little midnight stroll when suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks. Looking up in the sky she could see smoke raising high above the trees was a large amount of smoke. Seki didn't know how far away it was only that is was far away, probably not within the forest's borders.

The young girl wanted to investigate the source of the smoke but mere minutes after she had noticed the smoke it started to rain She ran for cover under a nearby tree to keep herself from getting too wet, but as she did so she caught wind of a cent. It was fait but she knew there was at least one other person in the forest not too far from her. But before she could make out who or where the rain cleaned the air and took with it many of the forest's cents. It would be a while before Seki could track down the person in question and by then it would probably be too late.

She gave a frustrated grunt before snapping her fingers and creating an umbrella of flames above her hear. This allowed her to walk without getting to wet. The fire would evaporate the water that would have been falling on her so long as the rain wasn't too heavy or falling too quickly She rushed back home not wanting to get caught out in the rain, but it would take her at least 10 minutes before she reached her small forest home.

Comment

Red Baron Bandit HQ | Residuum Steppes | Time: 12:18 AM

El sprinted through the hallways of the dungeon, her nimble, bare foot making very little noise as she stopped behind a barrel and hid in the shadows while she let two dimwitted patrol to pass her. She chuckled to herself: they looked so stupid they couldn't tell left from right. She was careful when turning the corner, peeking out from behind the wall and crossing only when the way is safe.

She eventually reached a room that looked like an armory for the bandits. Only one of the goons were guarding the place, and he was sleeping on the job. What a man.

El snuck by the sleeping guard and looked at the array of weapons. So many weapons! There were swords, axes, spearheads, hammers... every conventional weapon was here. They were all very simple in design, but by golly are the effective. El especially loved how well they made their daggers. It would be a pity if those beautiful blades were wasted in here...

El grabbed two of the daggers on the workbench, then tried to look for any clothes to cover herself. However, she was stopped abruptly when someone yelled: "She escaped!" Now they knew the jig is up. El quickly threw a dagger towards the still-sleeping guard: it landed cleanly on his head, killing him. Can't have him wake up. El had no time to look for any clothes; she hastily grabbed another simple-looking dagger and took off to the opposite direction.

Time: 12:23 AM

El was close to escaping: an exit door was in her sight. Unfortunately, El ran into four bandits who were somehow alerted to keep the door guarded. El would've liked it if she didn't run into anyone, but she will have to engage.

Noticing El, the bandits all scrambled forward to stop her. However, they would soon realize that their aggression would cost them their life. El used Shadowstep to disappear and reappear behind the two bandits in the center. Quickly standing up, she skewered her dagger to one of them while eviscerating the other. By the time the bandits at the edge realized what happened and swung their swords down at El, she was already prepared to parry the blow. Once she blocked both strikes, El reached down and swept one of the bandits off of his feet with a low kick, then popped back up to guard herself from the second attack.

El was able to cut the third bandit's throat before the fallen bandit grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. Falling down on the floor with the impact cushioned by her rather large breasts, she thanked for her curvaceous body as she rolled out of the fallen bandit's fumbling hands, readjusted herself, and delivered a swift blow to the man's chest. With no one left to stop her, she snuck out of hideout before the rest of them could even find the four corpses.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in the forest - Everbloom Forest - Aeterna

A lone person walked through the forest as it lightly rained. The sounds of various birds and other animals could be heard, as well as the faint pattering of rain on the trees and ground. He trodded through the mud with his black, Titanium alloy plated boots, careful not to slip and fall. He already had enough problems, he didn't need another one clouding his mind.

This boy's name was Jason. Jason Stone.

Jason continued his fast paced trek through the muddy forest, trying to put as much distance between him and his home as possible.

His home... not anymore.

Jason's home was now abandoned, along with the Titanium mines. Tyruss's men came to the Titanium mines, demanding ownership of them. Jason's father, Thomas, refused. He was not about to let them take his livelihood, his way to provide for him and Jason. When the squad leader of Tyruss's men attacked, Thomas destroyed them with his manipulation of gravity. He crushed them inside of their own suits of armor. Fearing retribution, Thomas rushed to create the best armor and weapons he had ever made. Unfortunately, Tyruss's men arrived sooner than expected. Thomas hid Jason in the basement of the house and tried to fend them off, but they were prepared that time. Jason saw as they butchered his father. The last thing his father saw was his son looking up from the cracks in between the floorboards. Jason then heard Tyruss's men as they yelled out, "find the boy." Jason didn't know what they meant, he didn't really care. He only had his father in mind. Upon seeing the light leave Thomas's eyes and feeling his blood trickle onto his forehead, Jason snapped. He killed 36 of Tyruss's men. Jason didn't know how he did it, but he killed them all. After the bloodbath, Jason knew that he had to leave. More of Tyruss's men would storm the Titanium mines and his home, and this time, they would kill him. Jason packed everything he needed, including his father's unfinished weapons and armor. He then buried his father's remains and abandoned his home.

Upon the thought of his father's death, Jason began to feel sick. His stomach turned as he remembered seeing the various slash marks and burns on his father. He became light-headed and the world around him felt as if it was spinning faster and faster.

Jason sat on a nearby log and continued to think. He couldn't help it, it had happened yesterday. His father was gone... gone forever. He was taken away by the greed and malice of the one named Tyruss.

Jason broke down and cried as he sat on the log.

He had already lost his mother at the age of three, and now his father at the age of nineteen. Why was the world unfair!? What did he do to deserve this!? Nothing!
            Not only was the real world a pile of sh*t, this one was as well! He didn't know who Tyruss was, but whoever he was, he was going to die horribly for what he had done!

Jason leaned forward, put his elbows on his knees, and held his forehead with both hands. He was lost in despair.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Everbloom Forest | Time: 12:52 AM

El ran through the night, her newly found iron daggers gleaming in the knight creating streaks of white light accompanied by trickling droplets of blood flying out of the blade tips. She ran and ran, away from the preying eyes of the Red Baron bandits and into the Everbloom Forest. When she was certain that no one would chase after her into the tranquil forest, she stopped running and caught her breath.

Everbloom Forest was so peaceful at night... well, the forest is peaceful all the time, to be exact. Most animals; even predatory ones, are docile when in the presence of another human. The relative serenity provided by towering trees that were old as time allowed El to settle herself and get her bearings straight.

El escaped. Once again. It wasn't an easy task, and her work is not done yet, but she spared herself from possible enslavement for life. She lost a lot of things, including all of her clothes, but she didn't leave empty-handed: she still had two iron daggers that she borrowed from the hideout. She still had her clothes in there; although she doesn't know where they are, as well as her hooded cloak. Her beloved, beloved hooded cloak.

El still had her body drenched with aphrodisiac. Her skin was so sensitive now, someone tapping her would make her paralyzed in pain and pleasure. She needed to find a body of water to wash away this drug; then she'll be able to think clearly and sleep the night off. Aroused and agonized, El began trekking deeper and deeper into the forest.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in the forest - Everbloom Forest - Aeterna

Jason cried in the dark for what seemed to be two hours. The loss of his father had weighed so heavily on him, but he had cried until he couldn't anymore. All he felt was emotionally exhausted. He was still sad and grieving over the loss of his father, but he was just too tired to feel much of anything at the moment.

The rain had finally subsided and the forest quieted so that the only thing you could hear was the faint sound of crickets and insects, and the water dripping off of the trees. The noise around him put Jason at ease, as if the forest itself was trying to console him with it's peaceful, calm atmosphere. Eventually Jason began to close his eyes as he leaned back against the log and quietly listened for what was around him, slowly drifting to sleep. It had been only five minutes before Jason's eyes snapped wide open again, remembering his current situation. He was still in danger. As much as Jason wanted to just lay down against the cool, moist earth, he knew that he couldn't stay here forever. Wasting little time, Jason gathered himself and stood up, wiping the tears that remained away from his eyes.

(I-I've got to keep moving. Tyruss's men will be looking for me. They're probably at my house by now...)

After wiping the tears away, Jason trudged through the forest towards the nearest river.

By a stream- Everbloom Forest - Aeterna

Jason knew he was getting close to the river, thanks to the sound of water lightly splashing against the nearby rocks. It was still relatively dark, but the trees opened up a bit around the edges of the river, allowing some of the moonlight up above to penetrate the canopy. Thanks to the illuminated stater of the river, Jason was able to walk over to the river without slipping on the rocks and falling in. He then crouched down, not wanting to dirty his pants by kneeling, and reached both of his hands into the river.

The water was cold enough to lightly sting his hands, but not enough to numb them; perfect water to wake someone up. He took a slow breath before cupping his hands together inside the stream and pulling them back out of the water. He then brought his hands up to his face and submerged his face within the cold water, sending a small shock through his body as it reacted with the near-icy water. This was definitely what he needed to reinvigorate himself, and after washing the tears away, he began to drink from the river, quenching the thirst he had worked up from the long trip.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:01 AM

"Ugh... the soil is so wet... did it rain here?" El wondered as she trodded onward. The night was growing colder, but her body was getting hotter and hotter. It was to the point she was constantly breathing heavily even though she wasn't doing any physically strenuous activity, and emitting soft moans of pain and delight when wind blew on her skin. She needed to find a body of water fast and wash away any remaining aphrodisiac on her body before she becomes heated like a rabbit.

El found a running stream not too far afterwards. Glad that she could finally get rid of this filthy drug, she dashed toward it, but the sight of a man drinking from the same stream stopped her from advancing. She hid behind a tree, observing this stranger, while trying to keep herself from moaning or breathing. Who is this person...? El thought as she readied her daggers in case he found her and tried to take advantage of her. Is he just an adventurer...? He doesn't seem like one of the Red Barons...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

(Sorry for short post. I'm really squeezing this in before I head to work. I'll probably just refine it later, but it at least gets the idea across.)

By a stream- Everbloom Forest - Aeterna

After Jason finished drinking, he thought up of an eventuality.

(I don't have anything to carry water. I need to find something in the forest to use. Maybe I can find an animal and tan it for leather.)

Jason walked through the forest until he heard the snapping noise of a twig to his far left.

He darted his head to his left, thinking that Tyruss's men must have found him, but he was pleasantly surprised.

What he saw was a deer, quietly walking through the forest.

Perhaps it was heading to it's den, or found that night was the best time to come out, due to it's predators being either asleep or elsewhere.

(Sorry buddy, but this is the wild. I need you in order to survive...)

Jason pulled a metal spike out of one of his pouches, aimed it at the deer, and threw it.

As it flew through the air, Jason augmented it's velocity, causing it to fly at the deer and slam right into the deer's head, killing it instantly. The deer dropped to the ground and laid there.

Jason walked over to the deer, pulled out the metal spike, and using his speed magic, Jason quickly got to work, hastening the process required to make what he needed.

Jason cut a large section of skin off of the deer's torso.
                    He then went back to the river to rinse the blood and dirt off, being very thorough.
                    Once he finished, he then began to remove the deer's fur. Jason focused on the molecules that held the fur together, causing them to vibrate faster and faster. The fur then burst into flames and withered away.
                    He then washed it again, then singed the whole length of soon-to-be leather.
                    He then began imitating the process of using a chromium sulphate bath, causing the animal skin to quickly turn into leather before his eyes.
                    Once that was finished, he then turned the leather into a water pouch and filled it with water.

It took him an few minutes, but now he had a way to store water.

Jason put the water-skin away and continued his walk. He didn't have a destination in mind, but he was happy, just as long as he got away from home.
                    sigpic

Comment

Aeterna | Spera - 12:25 AM
                      BGM: Audiomachine - Ascendance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViJFUflaZwc

Vohr arrived on the battlefield as Viruin killed off the last remaining Regiusian in his area. He studied the young warrior briefly before calling out to him.

"So, you're the one causing us all of our supply problems, huh?" Vohr asked.

Viruin didn't speak. He just stood there, staring angrily at Vohr.

"Not going to talk to me, huh? Fine. We'll speak with actions then." He continued as he dismounted his horse. "Show me your resolve!"

As he said this, Vohr crouched down and raised his arms, standing back up with them. As he rose, so did a wall of flame that surrounded the two warriors. Viruin stood his ground, however, and prepared for the next attack. Vohr snapped his fingers and the ground beneath Viruin became superheated, catching Viruin off guard. He leaped from his position moments before the ground beneath him erupted into a concentrated flame. Landing somewhat off-kilter, Viruin steadied himself and prepared to charge Vohr, who promptly erected several pillars of flame as a defense.

"Come on! Show me what the Speran Rebels can do! Come and kill me, you worthless scum!"

Viruin scoffed at such a pathetic defensive field. He crouched and coiled his right leg, quickly extending his body and firing his leg into the ground. The force propelled him towards Vohr with blinding speed. As he drew close, the pillars of flame began to expand, covering up the opening Viruin was aiming for and forcing him to stop his body mid-flight. From behind the new wall of flame separating Viruin from Vohr, the Regiusian commander aimed his hand at the rebel, a pair of flames swirling around his arm. As they met each other at his palm, the build up turned into a cannon, and Vohr fired a large fireball in Viruin direction. Still stepping back away from the wall, Viruin was surprised by the sudden attack and dodged to his left, the fireball grazing his side and scorching off part of his shirt covering his right kidney area.

"Great... now I've got to get this patched..." Viruin mumbled to himself. He looked in Vohr's general direction, unable to see him through the flames. "You're pretty good, aren't you?!"

"Lots of practice with whelps like you thinking they can overthrow something as powerful as Tyruss's empire. To me, you're just another kill. And it's about time I cooked your ass."

Vohr snapped his fingers once more and the scorched portion of Viruin shirt burst into flames. Viruin stumbled backwards and repeatedly smacked the flames in an attempt to beat them out before giving up and simply bringing down a showers of rain on him to put out the flames. Thankfully the scorch hadn't grown much and he made it out with light burns.

"So you can only affect objects near you with your speed magic, hmm? You'd be no match for Malus if he were here.." Vohr mocked. He could see through the flames... or rather, his flames acted as an extension of his eyes.

Malus... why did that name sound so familiar to Viruin? He shrugged it off and drove his foot into the ground, causing some of the road to break up and sail into the air. He stopped the numerous pieces of debris from falling and struck them in Vohr's direction, speeding them up as he hit them. The sheer speed of the objects caught Vohr off guard and he suffered several small pieces of shrapnel tearing into his left arm and leg as he tried to evade.

"Hmm... perhaps a tactical retreat is in order. Next time..." Vohr muttered angrily. He erected a large pillar of flame around Viruin in order to trap him while he made his escape. Fire magic had a minimum range and Viruin would have to worry about the rest of the soldiers in Spera anyway.
                      Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-05-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:04 AM

Excellent, El thought as the stranger began leaving the stream after bagging a deer. Now she can finally wash her body and get rid of the grime, filth, and most important the goddamn aphrodisiac off of her body.

El left the shelter of the tree and crept close to the stream, holding her daggers in case anything jumped on her and keeping her distance from the stranger clad in armor. However, as soon as she made a couple of steps towards the river, she in the darkness did not check where she was going and stepped on a sharp thorn.

What followed was an excruciating pain that blinded her for a few seconds. She couldn't hold in the agony and screamed; her scream so loud the entire forest could've heard her... metaphorically speaking. She was knocked out of her balance and fell on her bottom with a splat. The continuous barrage of torment made her jerk her head back and lay down to catch her breathe. Pain and then fear spread in her head as she realized: the stranger must've heard her scream; no doubt about that. If he is just an adventurer, he could perhaps give her an assistance... at least take her to the stream so she can at least think straight. Or he could leave her alone and go about his own way.

...or he could take advantage of her crippling wound and do whatever she wants to her. It seemed in this cage of an artificial world, everyone acted by their primal insticts and desires more than they did in the real world. And when someone is unarmed and unclothed as a woman, in this world, she would most likely be violated. If that stranger came to her and, notice her scandalous position, and take advantage of her. With how sensitive her entire body was, she would most likely lose her mind and break.

El tried to escape, but the pulsating pain on her left foot made it hard to run or cast Shadowstep. It was near impossible to even correct herself up to a sitting position or reach for the daggers she dropped. Left helpless, she could only await with teary eyes of what would happen.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Everbloom Forest l 12:25 AM

Seki had managed to make it home before the rain started pouring to hard. Her clothes were a little bit wet but it wasn't anything too serious. She stripped down to her underwear and hang the outerwear clothes p to dry before face planting onto her makeshift bed. It seemed she had taken clothing and leaves and mixed them together in a nest like area that you would expect a large bird or wild animal to sleep in It didn't' look comfortable at first but the large leaves were surprisingly soft and green despite being taken from their original tree. Either she exchanged the leaves regularly or she had found a glitch in the system. Either way it worked for what it was worth. Seki covered her body with a warm jacket that was meant for a person at least three times her size, wrapping it around her as she closed her eyes to rest until the rain stopped.

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:04 AM

Jason was about to hastily leave the river, but the scream he heard next interrupted his task, and like an arrow through his heart, fear spread throughout his core. In a single instant, Jason had spun around to face the possible threat with both of his foldable knives drawn, ready to defend himself, but what he saw was quite different than what he was expecting. Lying on the ground was a tan, white-haired woman laying on the ground, twitching and lightly gasping. From what he could see, she was currently not a threat and was completely defenseless, as evidenced by her knives lying on the ground. Still cautious about the woman's affiliation, Jason dashed after the knives and quickly kicked them away from her reach before taking a step back, still on the defensive.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?", Jason harshly asked the woman. Despite his harsh tone, Jason was actually still quite on edge. For all he knew, this woman was some kind of Tyrus assassin having a bad day. That and there was no telling what her scream would possibly attract to the area.
                            sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:05 AM

Ah, fuck. El thought to herself as this stranger loomed over her. The fact that she had her daggers on the ground around her must've made the wrong first impression. This stranger looked on edge, irritated about something that El knew not the reason of. But it wasn't a good sign; anger usually leads to drastic actions; in this case that drastic action could lead to something bad. Really bad.

In El's mind, two sides were fighting each other, one guided by her logics and one guided by her... desires.

"Give in to the drug!" The devil inside her tempted. "Fall into his arms, ask him to embrace you!"

"Are you insane? There's no way she should do that!" El's angel inside her frowned at the devil's remark. "Ask him to help you get to the stream! Then you should be able to explain to him who you are."

"Haaanh-" El moaned as she took a glance at the stranger, her pupils almost looking like they had a heart inside. She was gritting her teeth as she was getting more and more sensitive before she managed to say: "T... take me... over there..."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X