X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:06 AM

Jason was still very wary of the woman still laying on the ground, but at the same time it was clear she needed help. Jason was very hesitant to even come close to her, let alone help her, especially since her scream could have alerted either wildlife, or one of Tyrus's legion. At the same time, if he didn't help, the woman would be at the mercy of anything she might have attracted, or at least be heavily inconvenienced. Of course, he knew that the more he thought about this, the more time he would waste being indecisive and standing around.

After a couple moments, Jason gave a faint, quiet groan of reluctance as he put away his knives, and reached down with both hands to grab El. It took little effort for Jason to wrap his arms around El's abdomen and lift her up a couple inches before taking one arm and placing it under her back, allowing him to more comfortably carry her. After that, Jason gently picked her up off the ground before carefully walking towards the edge of the river, taking care not to trip and fall on any of the loose terrain.
    Last edited by S121; 08-06-2015, 05:47 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:06 AM

El arched back a little when the stranger scooped her up with his arms, twitching because of the sudden stimulus. She then curled up into a ball, her face contorted with some sort of anguish, as the stranger took her to the river.

Spoiler:

When the stranger dropped her onto the ground gently, El rolled into the river without hesitation. After a few seconds of completely submerging herself, El returned to the surface, looking a LOT better than before as she wiped off any love drug on her body while sighing blissfully. It wasn't a lustful pleasure like before; it was a pleasure of satisfaction and refreshment.

"Thaaaat hit the spooooot." El said to herself as she scrubbed every nooks and crannies, almost forgetting the fact that someone had to carry her here. "Pro tip to myself; never run into bandits who have access to aphrodisiacs. Damn, love drugs are pretty scary though; any second and I would've started-"

El suddenly felt a presence watching her. She then realized that she had forgotten to thank the kind stranger. First, she had to apologize; she's not going to lie; she was REALLY obscene back there. "I probably should say sorry first for being REALLY lewd back there. I can explain if it disturbed you so much."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:08 AM

Jason felt rather confused about his current situation as she rolled into the river, but as he quietly listened to her ramble to herself, Jason soon learned why she was acting the way she was. Despite that, the entire ordeal still felt slightly.. awkward to him. After all, she was still naked, and here he was, just standing there and rather absentmindedly watching her. As she apologized, Jason simply fidgeted with his fingers, slowly twiddling his thumbs as he lightly bit the inside of his lip and broke eye contact by turning his eyes a little to the left.

"Yeeeaaaaa... All that might require some explanation", Jason said with a nervous chuckle before continuing, "Just spare the finer details, because I gotta go. There's no telling what you might have attracted by screaming, so I've gotta put some distance between me and this river. I think you should do the same."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:08 AM

"On the run?" El smiled. Now that she had an inkling of trust that he wasn't looking to violate her my any means, she could strike a conversation with him. Unfortunately, this stranger seemed to be running from something or someone. Funny, El thought. She was running away from a certain group of bandits herself; at least until now. She could run back to the Red Baron HQ now that she had all the love drug rubbed and ejected out of her system. "Which direction are you heading to?"

El emerged from the river and walked towards Jason. The way her wet skin and hair reflected off the moonlight; how her silvery hair emitted almost celestial aura and how her slit, yellow eyes gazed at Jason playfully, coupled with her gentle smile that curled around her luscious lips; how perfect her proportion and body shape was... for a moment, she looked like the goddess of the moon. Well, until she felt a light pain returning on her foot.

"Ow- dammit." El flinched and lifted her left foot up from the back to reach for the thorn. After couple of tries, she was able to retrieve it: a rather large barb from an unknown plant that was covered in blood. She tossed the thorn aside casually and turned to Jason, her playful, laid-back gaze beckoning answers. "So? Can I follow you? I could've used some companionship. Besides, if you're locked in combat, I could be of help. I'm quite handy with my blades, you see."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-06-2015, 02:49 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:09 AM

To be honest, Jason didn't really know whether or not he should let her follow him. If he wanted to cover the most distance, he would easily be able to do so thanks to his speed magic, but having another person would only slow him down. Then again, he had no direction, no "point B" to his "point A". That, and she could be of help if he ran into any trouble. As Jason thought about his answer, he noticed that she was picking a spiked barb out from her foot. This didn't break his attention away from his decision, but he made a mental note to heal her wound after he came to a decision.

Jason remained silent for a while as he rubbed the back of his neck, silently thinking about what to do, but after close to an entire minute, he finally spoke up.

"Well, I was pretty much headed anywhere but here. I don't have any destination in mind, and don't really have anywhere to go anyways. I guess a having companion couldn't hurt in this moment... Of course, we need to at least find you some clothes. It would be more than a little eventful if you wandered into town like that. Keep you from stepping on more thorns too.", Jason finally said to El.
            sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:10 AM

"Alright, awesome. Follow me then; I know a great place for you to hide in." El chuckled as she walked past him, grabbed her two iron knives, and bolted off towards northwest, about 100 degrees from the direction Jason came from. Ironically, it was the direction that El came from to escape the Red Baron bandits; she was ready to tackle them and fulfill her side of the promise, especially now that she wasn't so susceptible to being aroused by the slightest of stimulus. Jason could follow her and maybe lend a hand if he can fight; even if he didn't, no one would expect someone on the run to hide in a bandit hideout.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in the forest - Everbloom Forest

Sidna was out on another mission. Her mission this time was to track down some boy that had managed to escape some titanium mine that Tyruss' men had taken over. If word had it right, he had managed to take out all of the soldiers at once. Sidna's mission was easy, she was to track down the boy and make sure he didn't do anything else stupid, how she did it was for her to decide. Usually that meant that she could torture the target however she wanted, however, for Sidna it meant a chance to save the poor guy if he cooperated.

Although Sidna would rather just lie in her home and sleep on her bed at this moment, she knew that she had in reality dodged a bullet. Apparently they were launching a big attack on some village named Spera down in the south. By being here instead of down here, Sidna had a much bigger chance of survival. The only thing that unsettled her about this mission was that the boy had managed to kill a whole 36 soldiers. Whoever he was, he wasn’t some normal small fry that was for sure.

At the moment she had been chasing the guy for a few hours already. Tracking him was quite easy. While she did have a tracker dog with her to help, she didn't feel that she always needed it. It wasn't like she wanted to use the dog either, as she wasn't too fond of dogs. They just seemed a bit stupid in her eyes. She knew that technically they were rather smart creatures, but they had that big reliance on humans, something that made them stupid in her eyes, that and the fact that she thought they looked ugly. Tracking the guy was quite easy as he had left small hints everywhere, as if he was screaming "Come find me". Most likely he had been in a hurry, something that made things even easier. Sooner or later he would have to stop to rest.
                Last edited by Katrix; 08-06-2015, 08:25 PM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

(Short post. It's late and I can't think of much else.)

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:10 AM

"Hey wait, where are we going?", Jason asked as he ran after El, hoping that she had a legitimately good place for him to hide.
                  sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:11 AM

"Well it's a pretty nice place, you know. Plenty of room inside, lots of cool things. It's in a pretty remote area where no one would expect a runaway to be hiding in." El answered as she controlled her speed to let Jason catch up; she did get a head start anyway. "We might have some... eviction to do when we get there, but things should be relatively simple afterwards. You don't have to worry about a thing as long as you can protect yourself in a fight."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:11 AM

"Fight?", Jason asked El as they continued on their way.

To be honest, Jason was starting to feel a little nervous about where this woman was taking him. He was not too relaxed when she mentioned "eviction" and "fight", especially since that was the whole reason he ran away from his home. He was trying to escape Tyrus's men, only to land into a possibly equal problem.

It took almost no time at all for Jason to catch up, thanks to his speed magic. Though he was not as coordinated as El was, his raw speed alone sufficed in letting him keep pace with her as he followed her, looking rather tense as he did so.
                      sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:18 AM

"Yup!" El casually noted. "This coincides with my backstory; don't be so confused."

"So we haven't been introduced yet, have we?" El chuckled as she took a glance at Jason. Her golden eyes flashed like two bright stars in the darkness before she turned back and turned slightly right. "My name is El, but people oh-so-affectionately call me 'Duskstar' or, more famously, 'Silver Moon'. I hunt treasures and take odd jobs for a living."

El stopped to take a breath before continuing. Her lung capacity was amazing. "You might be wondering why I'm... well, naked. I came across a village that was recently raided by a group of thugs known as Red Baron bandits. Despicable men they are, killing men and raping women on a daily basis."

A pause. "Anyway, I promised the villagers I'd put an end to them, but someone from that bandit group must've heard my plan, and set up an ambush to knock me unconscious."

Another pause as she took a left. She was backtracking the way she was running, trying to jog her muscle memory. "So I woke up and found myself locked up in chains without any clothes and some kind of oil rubbed all over me. Turns out the bandits actually rubbed a very potent aphrodisiac all over my body."

El nervously reached for her crotch, still feeling a slight burn. "I was able to escape; had to kill some of them to get out. Poor fellas. But there are still some of them left in the place I need to take out."

El looked back again and this time gave a confident smile to Jason. "So, that's the story of how I was prowling around, naked, and making obscene noises like you saw. You help me kill off the bandits and get my clothes back, I'll see to it that you are hidden from whoever's trying to catch you."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Aeterna | Spera - 1:00

After half an hour of combat with the endless waves of Regiusian soldiers laying siege to Spera, the main force had finally fully retreated, and Spera was left empty, only a few dozen civilians having survived the attack by taking shelter in the catacombs. Viruin silently walked the streets, looking for any survivors in the wreckage of the village. To his dismay, he had not yet found any. He sadly sighed, realizing that the reason all of these people had been Voided was simply because he had decided to take up base in Spera. It was his fault and he alone would bear responsibility. He decided it might be a better idea if he set out to shack up elsewhere. He figured the first place he should go to camp out would be the Residuum Steppes. From there he... well.. he hadn't planned that far ahead, but he'd figure it out when he came to it.
                          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Everbloom Forest

Just outside of the East District, a man is laying in a small patch of clearing in the forest. He was so peaceful looking. One would guess he were asleep... If it weren't for the fact that he was muttering a song.

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up~ you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up~..."

He was only sitting there, as if he were on break. In reality, he was just waiting for his next order. He basically put himself in a state of half sleep, only to wake up by a call to order or something big. It wasn't the best for his health, but he couldn't afford to sleep. Not unless he was given a direct pardon. And breaks don't count. His undying loyalty is still a mystery. For what purpose would he want to serve so willingly? Was it in hopes of promotion? Was it in hopes of respect? Or maybe even for the sheer fact that he had nothing better to do? Either way, he remains half asleep, chanting those same lines of song over and over. It helped him into half-sleep, though unfortunately there is nothing to take him out of it during rest.

Comment

Everbloom Forest l 1:22 AM

The pyromaniac finally woke up to see the rain had cleared and her clothes had been dried by the breeze. She sniffed the air once... twice... and she picked up an odd cent. "magic head" she mumbled to herself as she got dressed. Fully clothed with her trusty blade by her side and her beloved doll tucked away safely in her pocket. The young girl set out to find the source of the strange smell that was coming from somewhere in the forest.

She made her way towards the smell hoping to find the source of her smell, she encountered enemy fire. Flaming arrows came form the trees and bushes. The arrows grew closer and closer but then all of them suddenly burned up and turned to ash before they could reach her. Apparently the men were smart enough to use animal urine to mask their scent and make it difficult to track. Of corse now that Seki knew they were there, hiding was no longer a possibility. A huge grin formed on her lips as she paused her movement through the forest and turned, facing the direction the flaming arrows had come from. "kill...kill kill...... kill."

"DIIIIIIIIIE" screamed the girl as a mass of flames burst forth from her body, burning away the foliage that the bandits had been using as cover. The shock wave of the flames caused some of the men to be knocked backwards, mostly unharmed but it would have knocked them off their feet. With no cover to hide them, the bandits had nowhere to hide. They would have to either stand and fight or run. Many of the grown men standing before here were shaking from terror at the mere presence of the insane girl. She was high on the most wanted list for a reason. One of them worked up the balls to confront her. "B-by order of The Carnifex you are under ar...AHHHH!"

Before the man could even finish his sentence, little Seki launched a barrage of fire blasts at the man, burning his flesh from his bones and leaving him alive but in such a state it's impossible for him to speak. One oh the other bandits ordered a full scale assault on the girl Seki ran towards all of them, despite the fact that she was clearly outnumbered. Fire burring hot both inside and around her as the girl's lust for blood and burnt flesh grew.

The troublesome girl whom danced in the blood of her victims. She zigzagged from tree to tree, jumping from the sides of their trunks in confusing yet oddly graceful movements. As she danced in the air, small orbs of fire scattered the area, admitting from her body. The orange orbs of flam didn’t seem very deadly at first, however the moment they made contact with a physical form they would self-destruct causing a moderate explosion that was capable of destroying large stones. While the onslaught continued one of the nameless grunts manages to work his way close enough to Seki to attempt a form of Melee attack. The man wielding both a long sword and a large shield jumped directly forward dashing just past her body and skillfully avoiding her ongoing barrage of attacks. He held firmly to his trusty blade as he did a wide outward swing to his left, rear side where Seki was standing, aiming to cut her spine. Seki’s body moved like a snake as her entire body somersaulted backwards to the point it was parallel with the ground. The sword hardly grazed the girl’s hair. She landed on her head and proceeded to roll back onto her knees, at which point she immediately launched herself four feet above the ground. With sword in hand, she summoned a powerful blaze of fire around her sword that acted like the chain of a chainsaw

“BOW DOWN TO CHAINSAW-SAMA!!”

She screamed as her blade roared with power, engulfed in a hot flame. Taking the grip in both hands Seki fell towards the man swinging with both hands her flaming dull katana directly at his skull. The man was skilled and quick enough to put his own blade between himself and Seki. However the force of her entire body coming down at that one spot caused his arm to be pushed backwards and the flaming blade connected to the man’s face casing it to be torn and burnt beyond recognition. It wasn’t long after that before the soldier died and Seki, for a moment used his corpse to block arrows and magic projectiles coming from the next wave of enemies. Seki relieved the dead man of his shield and took it into her free hand. The shied began to glow with a bright yellow flame, as she pushed the man aside and tossed the shield towards the oncoming group like a shuriken being thrown by a skilled ninja. The glowing shield traveled towards the men, spinning at a high speed before it hit the soldier in the front center of the new wave of enemies. It knocked him off his feet and sent him backwards in the air a few inches before the shield exploded ferociously. The explosion scattered the flaming and broken body parts of the nameless grunts around the forest like leaves on the ground in fall. The explosion had killed the majority of the that wave of enemies and sent the survivors flying off in alternate directions.
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-12-2015, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Everbloom Forest | Time: 1:19 AM

Jason couldn't help but feel a little apprehension well up within his gut as she stated who she was. He had heard many different rumors from various customers and traders about 'Duskstar', or 'Silver Moon', some of them conflicting with one another, but all of them pointed to El being a very dangerous individual, definitely not someone he wanted to get into a fight with. Of course, considering how he helped her, as well as how she seemed to behave around him, perhaps she was not somebody to be worried about being attacked by. Of course, the thought of going into a bandit camp didn't help his apprehension either. After all, he was trying to get away from conflict, not go headlong into it. To this, he only gave a slightly nervous chuckle before speaking.

"Heh.... So I not only stumbled across a mysterious yet renowned person that may or may not behave like some of the bad rumors say, she may or may not get me killed in a bandit camp.", Jason nervously remarked, still following El.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-12-2015, 05:12 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X