Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Just in case people, Edward's app is done, and as far as I know, it's ok.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix: He's a real.. PRIEST of shit! :3333

But nah I'm working on characters in the order that I'll need them in the RP so he's next on my chopping block.

Comment

Hey guys, wanted to apologise for not posting, have had a severe case of writer block as of late. I Promise to write for erica and senna when I am done work tonight.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
          "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Take your time Lily, if you feel uncomfortable or anything, don't focus on it, we will wait for you ^^

for a small price..
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose my app was accepted? If it's true, then I will make a post later today.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes it was kristia. Sorry bout that

Comment

IP-099
                  Spoiler:

Name: IP-099 (A.K.A. "Iris")

Race: Infinite Line Supersoldier/Kamikiri Infiltration Unit

Personality: Disciplined, fearless, and focused. These three traits are what

Appearance:

Bio: (optional)

Abilities:
                  Spoiler:

Strength - 2,000 lbs (907.18 Kg);10,000 lbs (4.53 Tonnes)(After Augmentation)

Speed - Around 40 mph (64.37 kph); 70 mph (112.65 kph)(After Augmentation)

Reaction Time - 10x faster than the average human (25 ms); 4200x faster than the average human (59.52 microseconds)(After Augmentation)

Durability - Her body has experienced some minor improvements in certain aspects, such as her bones being much stronger than they used to be. Her body has been strengthened to the point that she can withstand her newfound strength. On top of that, her muscles and skin is much more resilient than it used to be. Rather than being resistant to no more than a .22 LR round, she now boasts rather impressive resistance, able to resist up to 5.56 mm rifle rounds, and partially 7.62. Her body is incredibly resilient against electrical attacks, and somewhat to plasma, due mostly in part to her body's adaptations to accommodate her electrosense.

Misc -

NOTE: Electrosense - The ability to perceive electrical-based stimuli with almost all of one's senses as well as the mind.
                  As a consequence of reading minds based on the electrical signals, she might be able to SEE psychic powers manifest, like seeing TK barriers that would be invisible to others, or see the brainwaves of a telepath as they fly through the air and to a target, almost like seeing an aurora.
                  099 may exhibit another touch sense other than temperature and pressure. When she touches a current, she may be able to tell whether it is AC or DC, something almost akin to feeling a different vibration pattern from each.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4195283308.jpg

She may be mildly resistant to electricity, or at least not capable of having her heart suddenly stopped by it.
                  Direct current may feel almost like a constant sliding pressure along the point of contact, while AC may feel like a pushing sensation in the direction of the current, followed by a pulling sensation.

Skills/Talents: Logan has trained all the IP Soldiers under his care in advanced CQC. They are not masters, but they could fight with the best of them, even being capable of competing with Kane Brooks. Logan also taught them the value of stealth and not only how to sneak, but also how to trick modern technology into not noticing them. IP-99 is a gifted sniper, capable of going at it alone and not only performing the necessary calculations in her head for long range sniping, but also for keeping her cool under fire with deadly accuracy. She is not only a gifted sniper, but a competent soldier. In a pinch, she can easily pick up any manner of weapon, and run into a firefight. She has also been trained to be a field medic. She's no surgeon, but she can do quite a lot with very little. Given her electrosense ability, she is a natural at understanding how various electronics work, and has even been trained to hack.
                  Last edited by S121; 08-08-2018, 12:48 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Name: The New Republic

Faction:

Who they are:

What they are:

How they are:
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

IP-097
                      Spoiler:

Name: IP-097 (A.K.A. "")

Race: Infinite Line Supersoldier/Kamikiri Infiltration Unit

Personality:

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:

[url=]http://hbimg.b0.upaiyun.com/953e5ff2dad4ea0d0a0702a5546f5c97b5b670195ce04-N2rtut[/url]

Bio: (optional)

Abilities:
                      Spoiler:

Strength - 2,000 lbs (907.18 Kg);10,000 lbs (4.53 Tonnes)(After Augmentation)

Speed - Around 40 mph (64.37 kph); 70 mph (112.65 kph)(After Augmentation)

Reaction Time - 10x faster than the average human (25 ms); 4200x faster than the average human (59.52 microseconds)(After Augmentation)

Durability - Her body has experienced some minor improvements in certain aspects, such as her bones being much stronger than they used to be. Her body has been strengthened to the point that she can withstand her newfound strength. On top of that, her muscles and skin is much more resilient than it used to be. Rather than being resistant to no more than a .22 LR round, she now boasts rather impressive resistance, able to resist up to 5.56 mm rifle rounds, and partially 7.62. Her body is incredibly resilient against electrical attacks, and somewhat to plasma, due mostly in part to her body's adaptations to accommodate her electrosense.

Misc -

Skills/Talents: Logan has trained all the IP Soldiers under his care in advanced CQC. They are not masters, but they could fight with the best of them, even being capable of competing with Kane Brooks. Logan also taught them the value of stealth and not only how to sneak, but also how to trick modern technology into not noticing them. IP-99 is a gifted sniper, capable of going at it alone and not only performing the necessary calculations in her head for long range sniping, but also for keeping her cool under fire with deadly accuracy. She is not only a gifted sniper, but a competent soldier. In a pinch, she can easily pick up any manner of weapon, and run into a firefight. She has also been trained to be a field medic. She's no surgeon, but she can do quite a lot with very little. Given her electrosense ability, she is a natural at understanding how various electronics work, and has even been trained to hack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X