X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

Aion chuckled. "Ha, better keep that a secret from Eleos, you'll never hear peace again. Though a swift kick may keep him down. My only rule is to never do anything that would knock him out cold...on purpose." He gave a wicked smile. "Typically I like to have our best marksman at tip-top shape at all times. Heh...you don't find guys with skills like his these days very often." Aion tilted his head to the right and pulled down the collar of his tunic on his left side, showing a long scar along his neck. "In a one-on-one duel, not too many archers can best me and my blade. But Eleos...he came close." the Abain's grin widened. "Before we were allies, we met as enemies. Though it was more mistaken identity. He had confused me with someone he was tracking down to kill." Aion turned and coughed quickly. "Ahem...anyway...so that pocketwatch... is it my eyes playing tricks on me or did I see some engravings?"

Comment

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

Looking at the engravings on her pocketwatch, the fox nodded to tge abain

"yeah, she is rather skillfull on putting art on her works, I have to wonder how thoroughly and deep her eyes can see" she said examining the texture

It had a sword facing up from the top to the bottom of the circle, two spiked looking vines spinning around the weapin as they end at the tip of it with a rose, on the edge of the watch another spiked vine went around the whole circle

" She gave it to me when I left the grove and sometimes receive a letter from time to time while going to tge towns" the black vixen finished vlosing the clock's lid
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Esmeralda looked on. "One can imagine."

Esmeralda just kept going, but then she wanted to know something.

"Hey, how do you feel for Toran? I mean, when I saw you, apparently he was with you two. How come you didn't try to kill him? *gasp* Or... Is it that you wanted Toran door yourself?!"

Toran just scaled the mountain on a stone slab, sliding up the mountain as if on an escalator as he followed Dalia.

"Sorry, wasn't taught that yet. Just gonna have to keep going, huh?"

Suddenly, Toran sneezed. "... ? What the hell was that? I'm a zombie, I don't sneeze... Is someone... Taking about me? No, that's just a myth... Is it? Oh well."

Comment

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

"Ah...a momento." Aion reached a hand to a pendant he wore with a brilliant blue arcane stone encased in a framework of gold in the form of a teardrop with a golden helix wrapping itself around the gem, though he made it seem as though he was merely scratching an itch. "The design seems to remind me of something, but after all I've seen, everything starts to do that...heh." He placed his hands behind his head. "So when everything is said and done, what would you want to do?"

---------------
          Path to Kenji

Kiara laughed to herself. "Oh no, I only believe in giving people second chances and a moment to prove themselves. Besides...It's too early for me to move on..." Kiara merely looked out to the nearing ocean and smiled.

--------------
          Mount Ventus

"Well I guess we're making some progress!" Dalia called back. "and I thought the thing was where if someone walked on your grave you got shivers...hehehe..."
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-22-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

Hearing the question about what to do in the future gave the vixen a good smile

"Im mostly sure that I would go back to the grove and take my mate with me so we can travel, she always wanted to go and roam through the many landscapes, and her spear is a big threat too" she said lifting the hem of her shirt and moving aside some fur, ther was a thin line on the skin

"That was when the Yaju tribes fought before becoming a big comunity, it went in on the backside and went out on the side as it pierced a tiger warrior´s body. If it wasn´t because of her good eyes during the healing process, things would have been way worse" Nera said explaining the scene

In a battlefield many years ago..

The fight was fierce as many creatures were on the slaughter between eachother to gain the control of the higher tribe.

The Rhinoceros were like tanks crashing forward at their enemies without stopping. The Birds assaulted their targets with killing dives with their swords and knives and so on the other tribes.

Two fighters were back to back while dealing with the oncoming enemies, the black fox with her sword and the white wolf with her spear.

They did what they could against an elefant berzeker by tripping him with the spear and stabbing the back of his neck with the sword

"We got to hold the line a bit more, we are gaining the field!" the wolf said ducking from a slash from a tiger warrior

the fox jumped using the wolf´s back and impaled her sword on the tiger´s chest "We are almost done then" she said getting her sword back

Suddenly the wolf felt a punch on her belly as another tiger warrior takled her. The fox ran towards her fallen partner and used her sword to deflect the tiger´s sword

"Come on Luna, I´ll hold him!" the fox said as her sword was slowly going down, the tiger was stronger than her. The wolf couldn´t attack from any side as she was pinned down

"Im sorrry!" she yelled as her spear went through the fox´s back and went out on her left part of the abdomen, it pierced the tiger´s stomach taking his life in a moment

Taking off the spear, the wolf quickly went towards the now bloody fox, taking medical herbs and starting to heal the injury. Deep golden eyes focused on the wound as the herbs were doing their job closing the biggest damages

"Just hold on, the doctor will heal you.." the wolf said squeezing the fox´s hand with hers.

Present

"That was a big day indeed, im glad the fur hides the scars though" Nera said moving the hem again in place
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

Aion nodded in understanding. "Eleos has a similar story...the way he liberated his home, he had to take a shot he didn't want to." His face then turned to a wry smile. "In the end, he moved on and is the man we know today. Surprisingly, he turned into the ladies' man we know today. Ha..."

Comment

Gensei Woods - To Kenji

Looking at the horizon, the fox had to ask "So.. how long until we reach Kenji?" she asked still walking along the path in the heavy forest. It looked less thick as they kept going forward, less animals were being heard during the trip giving the sign they were leaving the animals normal territory

The vixen went through many areas during her journey as an outcast, but Kenji was one of the few towns that she didn´t have the chance to visit, it was because either there was a human blockade or other distraction to reach such place

Spoiler:

Comment

Toran sighed.

"Well, we are making progress, that's for sure."

Then, Toran asked a question that had been bothering him for a while.

"... Let me ask you something. Why did you attempt to take my stone? It would be useless. Don't say you didn't because you don't need to fee as smart as me to realize your intentions."

Esmeralda nodded.

"I guess that's true. And that was a good choice, too, because if you dif kill Toran, I would not have to think twice about briskly murdering you," she said with a smile.

Comment

Mt Ventus

Amurei was among some other people who were being led through some form of exercise, it was supposed to somehow help you connect to the earth and nature or something. She wasn't really interested in that, she didn't believe in those things, but it looked interesting and peaceful, so she joined in. No one had objected to her presence. She copied the priest which was leading the group and enjoyed the peace.

Meanwhile she continued thinking about how to get to the book. As far as she could tell, there was not much of a way short of brute force. But she had come only in the interest of research, not for personal gain, maybe she could convince the priests to allow her access by staying a while longer? But she was not an aeromancer, why would she want to see the book? Maybe she should look at the other books? The fire book was stolen as far as she had heard. The book of chronomancy was with the king of Shijian, which last she saw was in a battle. Besides sneaking past chronomancers was probably harder than aeromancers. That left the book of hydromancy of geomancy. (I know they are stolen, but she does not) If the locations of the shrines had not changed, she should be able to locate them.

But maybe later, she would not give up so easily, she decided to stick around for a while longer. So she continued with the exercises and thought instead of more things to do while here. The priests may be content with daily rituals, but schedules were boring for her, and she wanted something more to do while waiting. Perhaps study the unique air currents?
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Gensei Woods - Outskirts - To Kenji

Aion took a moment and looked skyward. "From here it shouldn't be too long. Once we reach the river then it's only an hour away."
                      He shook his head. "Kenji is like a haven for me and my team. Most of the time we just exist to survive. To weather the storm and wait for the dawn. Despite my heritage, despite everything I am to be, I am nothing more than a mercenary who gets himself involved in the storm."

----------
                      Mount Ventus

"I'll be honest..." Dalia turned and had a more solemn look on her face. "I only wanted geomancy because of that tragedy, because that was when I needed it to not feel helpless. So when you mentioned that you had a geo stone..."
                      Dalia smirked. "I thought it would help me break the past." She turned. "It's a cruel reality but some things are meant to be buried. Some memories are meant to be burned and erased from existence."

-----------
                      Path to Kenji

Kiara nodded in somber agreement. "There are some things that one does without thinking it through..."
                      She turned again to the now visible beach line. "In the end all we could do is think after and question it."

---------
                      Mount Ventus - Shrine

Aetheron stood again in the shadows near a pillar, out of sight to the people meditating. He seemed to be reading the book he carried once more. "What is your next move, Hyperion? Is it tied to the Lady? Or is it the boy?"
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-24-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

"Meh, I've already made up my mind for the future I have with Toran." Esmeralda said. "So... What now?"

"..... Pfft. Wow. Quite stupid if you ask me, but humans are too complicated," Toran said, obviously knowing that he was once human as well.

"In any case, we're here," he said as he looked at the shrine.

Comment

Mount Ventus

Dalia looked at the great structure. "And here we are indeed..." She unsheathed Arke again and watched its glow change with the sweep of her hand. "Whatever it is, it's in here..."
                          --------------------
                          Aetheron noticed Dalia approaching the shrine with the zombie.
                          "...So He's here. Interesting. And the girl...? How did she find...ah yes...Arke..." Aetheron drew his sword, Dimidae, slightly and noted the fact it glowed brighter as Dalia approached. "This will be quite the spectacle to witness."
                          He stated as he sheathed the blade. "One of the two of the bloodline...yes, this will be interesting indeed."

--------------------
                          Kenji Outskirts

Kiara looked down the beach. "Well, now we find my friends! They should be around here somewhere~"

---------------------
                          Kenji Path - Riverside

As Aion and Nera walked along the path, they came across a river.
                          "Oh, hey the river. Won't be long now..."

Comment

Mt Ventus

Amurei noticed some heads turning towards the shrine entrance and looked in the same direction. At first she could not believe her eyes, the zombie along with a women from the group she had seen in the land of cinders and ashes were standing there. The reason for the curiosity was probably because the woman was sweeping a glowing sword around.

She tried to figure out why they were here and what they were doing, as well as where the rest of their group was. Then she noticed that the sword seemed to be dimming and glowing alternatively, a while later she realised that it glowed brighter when pointed at her. Could they have followed her? She had not heard of a sword with such abilities, and what did they want?

They were still looking around, seeming not to have noticed her, but just in case, she slipped around the corner of the shrine and became invisible. She knew with a sword that could track her, this would probably be useless, but she needed to take every precaution she could just in case. She slipped among the nearest group of people and from within, watched the two of them.
                            How many times can you die a day~?
                            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Mt Ventus

Dalia finally held the blade so that it pointed in the direction where the glow was at its brightest. "What are you leading me to? The book...?" She walked towards the one group, closely watching the blade, like one would watch a map and compass.
                              She didn't notice the crowd of people that gathered watching her.

-------
                              Aetheron watched, or rather sensed, where Amurei was. He mused lightly to himself. "Ah, Arke has mistaken Lady Amurei for Sister Aurora..."
                              He took off the mask, revealing the fact his eyes did not bear the ability to see by natural mean. He was blind to the physical world by sense of sight, yet he could see everything clearly. Putting away the mask, he closed his cloak so as to hide the partial armor underneath and his sword.
                              He walked towards where Amurei was.
                              -------
                              Kenji

Eleos stretched and yawned. "Oi, Starla...you done yet?"
                              Starla turned towards the lazy marksman. "Not quite, I have to observe a few anomalies and then I think I would have enough data for today."
                              "Alright then." And with that Eleos dozed off again.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-27-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Toran followed closely, but noticed something... A familiar feeling...

"... Hey, Dalia, ever get that feeling you're being watched?"

Comment

Working...
                                X