X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash! Touhou Tail!{OOC}

This Roleplay is based on a fanfic of mine, where Fairy Tail crossed over with Touhou.

Plot: The Dark Mage Zeref opened a dimensional rift in Earthland, and his spell ended up backfiring, sucking a lot of Earthland mages into the realm of Gensokyo. Now Natsu and the others must get used to their new home, while clashing with and befriending the residents of this new world. But this isn't the only danger, with Zeref and other Dark Guilds on the loose, things have gotten more serious than ever.

For more Information: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How do you sign up?

You simply claim a Canon character to use{Be it Fairy Tail, Touhou or both}, you can claim up to three to call your own and I will make a list of who is playing who.

The enemies present in this will be all of Oracion Seis, Grimiore Heart and then of course, Zeref, who is more of a neutral role.

I guess I'll start by claiming my characters -

Character list:

Natsu Dragneel: Nastenary
    Zeref: Nastenary
    Cobra: Nastenary
    Lyrica Prismriver: Cucoo5
    Sakuya Izayoi: Cucoo5
    Yumeko: Cucoo5
    Fujiwara No Mokou: NeoFox
    Yuugi Hoshiguma: Kristia
    Gray Fullbuster: wonderweiss
    Gajeel Redfox: wonderweiss
    Shiki Eiki: wonderweiss
    Juvia Loxar: Pandre
    Erza Scarlet: Pandre
    Reiuji Utsuho: S121

Last edited by Nastenary; 10-08-2013, 07:18 PM.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

In good faith I'll join this also.

It should be obvious which Touhou character I'd choose.
    (Oh Sakuya~ I'm sorry, my love~ but not today...)

Lyrica for me.

But I'm still uncertain how this would play out.

EDIT: I'll wait and see if anyone else is going after Sakuya...
    If not I would go with her since I just love time stuff \( >w<)/ ...totally not obsessed with Sakuya...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-03-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

To more clearly explain the plot, this takes place in between Touhou 13.5 and 14, so before 14, but after 13.5. PC-98 characters are allowed.

The overall plot is to protect Gensokyo from the dark guilds and Zeref, I like it because both sides are fairly evenly matched. Will Danmaku be a part of this? Not necessarily, as it'd just make it more complicated.

I know what you're thinking, couldn't Reimu and Yukari just...own them instantly? Wellllllllll, then it wouldn't be an RP, so for the sake of fun and enjoyment, let's make this a bit dramatic.

Comment

This seems pretty interesting,
        I like Fairy Tail almost just as much as I like Touhou.

There is a high chance that I shall join this RP, however I don't know who I shall use...

I might go with Mokou...

Comment

Haha, glad to see another FT fan around here. Yeah, I'm hoping this will garner interest.

Natsu Versus Mokou, turns into a brawl fight and then they're best friends.

Comment

*knows nothing of Fairy Tail and actually knows very little on touhou characters overall*
            Aye this is me going on a limb then if this is going to work out how I think it will. Cause I'm still not 100% proper RPer...more like 40% since AtWaG. Also I just realized I never saw Lyrica's dialogue before...so I gotta do some research there =w=;

Comment

The Wikia are your friend :P But if you want, I guess I can explain over PM.

Comment

Yea I'll join this as Mokou, definitely Mokou.

Comment

Added you to the list~

Comment

Im way thinking of using Yuugi, she is a good drinker, a walking tank, and good heart, but donīt make her angry because she will show why she is a deva
                    Last edited by Kristia; 10-03-2013, 08:31 PM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That could be an idea, keep in mind that you can use more than one.

Comment

Meh, letīs throw the ball and go forward, Im in!
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Added to list~

Comment

I either want to be gray or that iron dragon slayer (what be his name again?)

Comment

Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox, correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X