X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... Who believes in miracles?

Btw, can you tell me what season Zeref comes in? Because I only watched season 1 in Netflix. Like for instance, what is of gray and Gajeel... And sea green... Our see greed or whatever the f*ck his name is. What does gray feel about Zeref? And who was the other apprentice of Oor's? The white haired psycho, just for memories.

Comment

for what I have experienced on the RP, he is a depressive person, and I can actually mean what I said of him being the personification of depresion XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Zeref comes in on the Tenrou Island Arc.

I don't know what season it is, but he really doesn't have anything to do with gray, He's only personally been in contact with Natsu.

Here's an overview of Zeref's personality:

Zeref is said to have been the darkest, most evil Mage in the history of the Magic World, mastering the Black Arts and creating many demons, some of which still wreak havoc in the present.

In the modern era, Zeref seeks to isolate himself and is very calm, sincere, and conflicted. He wishes to die to atone for all the sins he has committed, and may commit in the future. He is also somewhat emotionally fragile, as when he realizes that Natsu is not ready to kill him yet, he breaks down in tears. Zeref often kills with no prior incentive or knowledge.

In spite of all this, Zeref is very vindictive, and will punish those who he believes to be evil. As a result of his immortal life, Zeref has developed a misanthropic loathing for humanity and its repeated idiosyncrasies of hate, evil, and conflict.
        "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Do you know... What would be hilarious?

Comment

I dunno, what?

Comment

Yumeko and Sakuya. I have decided that I'm just going to go ahead and take the maids.
              (definitely not obsessed with maids ( O3O)...)

Comment

Added to list

Comment

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Anyways... What if... Someone... Were to rp...

AS THIS GUY!!!

Comment

Are happy, charles and pantherlily allowed? Since they are part of ft, other than that I'll choose Erza as my second character
                    Last edited by Pandre; 10-05-2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Yeah, but they count as their own character ^^

Added to list~

Comment

So... Whaddya say bout owl man?

Comment

You know? I just might join...
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

You should join.

And lol, Nah, Owl Man would just be silly, plus him being dead doesn't really help matters.

Comment

@Nastenary

Now I just need to find someone with a similar personality to my own, to make RPing easier...
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

You can dew et!

Comment

Working...
                                X