X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of the Lost

"Yea. A good meal will always make someone feel better..." Said Mokou as she stopped to look at Natsu and Gray.
    "To be honest I don't really know... that kid with the pink hair can defend himself... don't know about the other one..." Said Mokou as she began thinking. "What do you think we do with them? Invite them to lunch or just leave them here?"

Comment

Forest of the Lost

the blonde haired looked at the boys and sighed "They can come, the more the merrier" she said to the phoenic girl

Yuugi took a deep brath and said outloud to the duo "Oy! pink dude and moody boy! we are having Yakitori, want to join us?"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gray saw Natsu take off and chased after him.

"Hey, wait up! Shouldn't we look for the others first?!"

Comment

Outside the Forest of the Lost

Natsu stopped short as Gray called for him. "They can wait, what matters now is defeating Zeref. If we can defeat him, everything will go back to normal!" He made a fist. "We're Fairy Tail Wizards, it's our duty to put a stop to him."
          "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Seriously? SOmetimes I wonder why I bother with people, they storm away in crazy rushes" Yuugi sighed as the boys ran away

"What would Parsee do with a situation like this? probably "Ugh.. im jealous that they have things to do" or something like that" the oni laughed and knew she was digging her own grave by the time she goes back to the bridge to see the greeneyed princess

"Anyways phoenix girl, what would you like to do?" Yuugi asked to Mokou
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Those two are always like that." A deep voice spoke from the underbrush, suddenly a tall, muscular man emerged wearing blue and purple clothes, he wore headphones of some sort and had a lightning shaped scar across one of his eyes. His hair was blonde and spiky. "I take it you're an inhabitant of this world. Name's Laxus Dreyar, a member of the Fairy Tail guild." He addressed to both Mokou and Yuugi. "Weird things have been happening, but I'm going to cut to the chase, are you fairy tail's allies or enemies?"

------------

Image of Laxus:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Seeing the scar faced guy made the oni ponder about his questions

Yuugi answered "Yes we are from this lands and to answer your second question. It depends on the purpose of your guild"

Facing the guy now, Yuugi continued "The only people from your lands that I have met are that pink haired dragnel boy, a lizard lover dude who was a coward with the black haired brat who is the definition depression. If that fairy tail guild has come to invade Gensokyo, then we are enemies, unless you are rivals of the brat" the oni finished

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  Forest of the Lost

Seeing the scar faced guy made the oni ponder about his questions

Yuugi answered "Yes we are from this lands and to answer your second question. It depends on the purpose of your guild"

Facing the guy now, Yuugi continued "The only people from your lands that I have met are that pink haired dragnel boy, a lizard lover dude who was a coward with the black haired brat who is the definition depression. If that fairy tail guild has come to invade Gensokyo, then we are enemies, unless you are rivals of the brat" the oni finished

Forest of the Lost

"Definition of Depression? Sounds like that Zeref guy Natsu always goes on about. Lizard lover? Maybe it was that Cobra guy. Needless to say, Cobra and Zeref have nothing to do with each other, and neither does Fairy Tail. We're a guild of legal wizards, they're dark wizards. It's quite clear which side we're on, if they're going to bring harm to this world, no matter which world it is, it's fairy tail's job to put a stop to them."

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Lyrica was floating at about eye level on her side, as though she was reclining on a mattress with her keyboard nearby. She was lazily playing a little tune on it as she seemed to be relaxing. "Fairy Tail Guild? You look stronger than a fairy..." Then she played an angry note, but she had the same complexion of relaxation. "And just because I'm a poltergeist doesn't mean I don't get hungry too!"
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-11-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Hearing scar boy´s speech bothered Yuugi "Geez, all of you have dramatic stories and chit chats, can´t you have a truce or something?" she said thinking of the irritating monologue of Zeref

Anyways, if those guys you are rivals with are strong, I may as well enjoy some spars with them. Need some training with different people from time to time" the oni said taking a small sip of sake

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Laxus sighed. "We're not rivals, we're enemies. I can see it in your eyes, this is a realm without true conflict...something I wish Earthland would have accomplished long ago." He crossed his arms. "I'll tell you this now, you can go and fight those Dark Wizards all you want." He smirked. "After all, I can see that you need no help from us, you're probably stronger than most of Earthland combined...except maybe Gildarts, but that guys on an entirely different level. " He turned around. "So yeah, have at them all you want. I ain't gonna get all dramatic about how the world may end or whatever, just like you, I'm going to enjoy my time here, find some new people to fight." His gaze shifted to Lyrica. "We're not exactly true fairies, our guild was simply named that. Not even I know why." He began walking off, but then stopped for a moment. "Oh, and if you meet a guy named Hades, make sure to give him a solid punch to the face for me. Guy's a real pain in my ass..." With that, he transformed into yellow lightning and arced into the sky, zipping between the various clouds.
                        Last edited by Nastenary; 10-12-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X