X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenozal - A Universe in Crisis{OOC}

Creative freedom is fully yours. As long as your character isn't a God. As in, Super Immortal God of destruction, if you wanna be a God of war, go right on ahead.

Long ago in the realm that is known as Xenozal, there ruled a fearsome warlord by the name of Blade Soulheart. There was no one who could oppose him, and he knew he was invincible.

From the Great Hendorn Mountains to the Forests of Zender, his influence was felt.

That is, until one day when a warrior known only as the Phoenix Swordsman appeared. He was able to end the reign of the man known as Blade, sealing him away in a great crystal underground. But Blade was too strong for it and he split his soul into three parts. The Soul, Heart and Blade Fragments. They would subjugate the countryside and try to raise enough energy to revive their great leader once again, and just when he was needed the most, the Phoenix Swordsman vanished.

Thousands of years passed, and the world is locked in a state of constant war. The Fragments versus various other fractions.

That was when a group of warriors appeared, in an attempt to quell the chaos. They were on a race against time...because the revival of Blade Soulheart was close at hand.

Now you will decide, which path will you take? The path of the hero? The Villain? Or a path isn't bound to any side at all?

The adventure begins here.

Create your Warrior!

HTML Code:
    [SIZE=5]
    ~Basic~[/SIZE]
    [B]Name:[/B]
    [B]Age:[/B]
    [B]Sex:[/B]
    [B]Personality: [/B]
    [B]Race:[/B]{Be it Human, Elf, Dwarf, or any other mythical creature}
    [B]History:[/B] {Optional}

[SIZE=5]~Appearance~[/SIZE]
    [B]Picture:[/B]{Optional}
    [B]Hair Color:[/B]
    [B]Hair Style:[/B]
    [B]Hair Length:[/B]
    [B]Eye Color:[/B]
    [B]Shape of Pupils:[/B]
    [B]Skin Tone:[/B]
    [B]Body Features:{Scars, etc}[/B]
    [B]Height:[/B]
    [B]Weight:[/B]

[SIZE=5]~Attire~[/SIZE]

[B]Head:[/B]
    [B]Ears:[/B]
    [B]Torso:[/B]
    [B]Arms:[/B]
    [B]Hands:[/B]
    [B]Waist:[/B]
    [B]Legs:[/B]
    [B]Feet:[/B]
    [B]Accessories:[/B]

[SIZE=5]~Combat~[/SIZE]

[B]Weapon:[/B] {Be it a sword of some sort, or even a type of gun, you may only choose six weapons.}  

[B]Abilities:[/B] {Abilities come in all sorts of types, from magic, to Chi based, to Science based. You are allowed to hold 15 abilities at maximum, you can also add on abilities later if you can't think of any at the start, just say your character mastered them or learned them somehow, like a video game character.}

[SIZE=5]~Stats~ 
    [/SIZE]
    [B]Strength:[/B]
    [B]Stamina: [/B]
    [B]Magic Power:[/B]
    [B]Speed & Reflexes:[/B]
    ---

~Basic~

Name: River D. Scarlett
    Sex: Male
    Personality: River is a bit of jokester, and is a very light hearted individual, never holding any personal grudges and being a good friend to a lot of people. Despite this, he loves his fighting and often does whatever he can to get in on the action, he's even killed his opponents because he got too excited, so he has to be watched when a battle is going on nearby.

He loves partying and getting drunk, so if he isn't fighting, expect him to be passed out in a bar somewhere. He's a fan of food as well, liking to try any type of food he comes across, despite not being able to cook food himself.

Race: Human

~Appearance~
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Height: 6'3
    Weight: 210 LBS

~Combat~

Weapon: He wields both a giant battleaxe and a mallet, what he uses depends on his mood.

Abilities: -Honestly can't think of any currently-

~Stats~

Strength: River possesses great physical strength for a human, having trained in harsh climates, he's able to lift his weapons and cut down many enemies with ease.
    Stamina: For a human, River has amazing endurance and stamina, to the point that he can fight for a long time and run long distances without having to rest.
    Magic Power: River doesn't have any.
    Speed & Reflexes: River is also incredibly fast and agile, capable of outmaneuvering any opponents he may come across or dodge any incoming obstacles. It's said that his body moves like that of a feather, which is odd for someone of his body build, but he still manages to do so.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Locations in Xenozal:

Vermillion Village

A humble village located on the banks of a great ocean.

The Hendorn Mountains

A great mountain range separating Vermillion City from the plains of the mainland.

The Forsaken Plains

A vast plain that stretches for miles upon miles. Many dangers lie here.

Zellos City

An imperial city located in the center of the plains, it's walls defending it from various intruders, although it is mostly a hideout for thieves and bandits.

The Silver Lake

A beautiful and large lake that lets anyone see what their heart truly desires. A place where people have managed to fall in love, or fall into the lake itself. Though with its beauty, it's also deadly; for if someone not trustworthy or evil manages to fall into the lake, they crystallize and die off.

The Altera Mines

A set of old mines connected to a cave system, due to residue left over from powerful magic from the fights of the past, the mine shafts have a tendency to rearrange themselves every so often.

The Forests of Zender

The Zender forests, under the pressure of tremendous magic from the fight between Blade and the Phoenix Swordsman, has flourished, becoming more akin to a rain forest. But now it is infested with vile creatures of all kinds, most hostile. Here, it has become survival of the fittest, kill or be killed, and only the strongest survive.

The Corridors of Time

A chamber located in a mysterious underground city, they say that if you activate a certain spell here, you can travel to the Xenozal of the past.

Last edited by Nastenary; 10-13-2013, 10:48 PM.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Is this an original or is it from something?

Comment

Original, made it myself. Oh and I just added the locations to the main post.
      Last edited by Nastenary; 10-13-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Alright
        So gimme the time period so I can figure out what to make my character have.

Comment

Alright, take your time. I want people to get interested this haha, and that will take a few days, hopefully nothing longer.

Comment

merp my question was what time period (aka what is the most advanced thing in the story in terms of technology) is the story taking place in? That's a question that always comes up XD

I can guess alittle bit but not really certain

Comment

It doesn't take place on Earth, that's for sure. As for the time period, it's sort of like a mesh between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. So you'll see some people with guns and other people with swords and sorcery. As it's Post-Future, so some people still have technology.

Comment

Ok so let's say...lightsaber like swords would be or not be possible?
                What is the extent of the tech? Where does the tech end and the fantasy kick to fill in the rest of the gaps?

Comment

Tech ends at basic handguns and revolvers, although if you're clever, you can enchant guns to make them magical.

Comment

I have just the character then.

Eleos Mithras aka Gunner

I'll whip up his profile once I sketch him up.

Comment

Can't wait to see him, haha.

Comment

Anyone else interested or got anything to suggest?

Comment

I'll make my thing... Tomorrow! Question, though... Am I allowed to live in the forests of zender? I'm going to have like a tribal type guy.

Comment

Creative freedom is fully yours. As long as your character isn't a God. As in, Super Immortal God of destruction, if you wanna be a God of war, go right on ahead.

Comment

I can be a God?! *gasp*.........

Nah, I would rather have a semi deity if anything...

Comment

Working...
                              X