Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TossMan

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks !
      Did I missed something important ?

Comment

@TossMan

I don't think so.

Where did you leave off?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Last Saturday.

Comment

@TossMan

Then I'm not really sure. Sorry.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh...
              Re-reading my appliance, I notice that it's actually not ready at all :/

Comment

Take your time.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hello, I'm back !
                  Appliance incoming !

Comment

Name : Alfred Drevis

Origin : Mad Father/Misao

Abilities :

-Extensive knowledge of surgery, taxidermia and thanatopractia
                    -Knowledge of "esoterica" (mainly used to get alchemical components used in taxidermia)
                    -IQ above average
                    -Ability to speak German

Appearance :

http://mad-father.wikia.com/wiki/Alf...ile=Alfred.png

Remove coat, add reasonably heavy handbag, you got a pokémonized Alfred. Nothing more to say (except if GM asks me, of course)

Region : Kanto. I know this region better than any other, and it's full of deserted/creepy places (and Jigglypuffs) !

Personality : The travel to the Pokémon world hastn't changed Alfred... He is the very same psychopatic "doll maker" than before, and I'm afraid the news opportunities that this amazing world is giving to him will only make him even more dangerous...
                    (Even though Alred will easily sacrifice humans to his experiments, he will not do so with his mons, that he considers like precious tools helping him to fulfill this project. Except Jigglypuffs, apparently their unique skin could be the starting point of new researchs...

Notice : being a psychopath downsides ; Alfred could forget common sense (read : going berserk) if he finds himself overrun by the event's flow or in an unsolvable situation.

Pokémons desired : [If it's possible, I'll ask a random roll of 2 Kanto mons].

Fame : Close to none. Alfred wants to keep his experiments secret and finds no interests in fame.

Custom rivals : If no one happens to go to Kanto, maybe I could manage to add one, antagonizing Alfred (and sending him to jail/asylum)

Comment

@TossMan
                      A deranged psychopathic scientist who can rival that of Colress is a welcome change. I was hoping for someone to join the Kanto region, so your application is accepted.

Do note that your storyline and Cuckoo's storyline in Johto may interchange, for the two region are connected together.

Here is your choice among the random Pokemon.

Zubat

Mareep

Feebas
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

1st reaction: Wriggle, you are either the stupidest person to have ever potato'd, or you are a genius.

I... I think I'll throw my hat into the ring this time. Expect an application sometime.
                        Last edited by Major Mario; 11-08-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Oh wow you're a rare face.

And besides, stupidity in itself is wisdom. Ufufufu
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Major Mario's Super Professional Application™

Name: Sherry Birkin (RE6 - Asia Outfit)
                            Game of Origin: Resident Evil 2

Appearance: (Sans firearms and with a bra)
                            http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...-cg_sherry.jpg
                            http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...50-466-318.png
                            http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ang_Sherry.jpg

Region: Hoenn

Personality: Sherry Birkin is a somewhat calm young woman with a quick wit and swift reasoning. She's shrewd, polite, and composed, but, when under stress she can become flustered. Claire Redfield's influence on Brikin during her life was huge, and Brikin inherited her motherliness and tolerance. As such, she is a generally easygoing and kind woman who values peace and other good moral values. Perhaps she'll catch up on the childhood she was robbed of, now that she's in this new world free from bioterrorism and the DSO.

Desired Pokemon Team: ...Well, I won't go out and say it, but I will say that I like fire and fighting types. Also cats.

Fame: I'd like for Sherry to garner fame as she goes about. Infamy too, if something goes awry.

Custom Rivals: Why certainly. I would like to have custom rivals, but I will also take on existing players in the area.

Comment

@ Major

The officialness is blinding.

So thou hast returnithed official of ly?

...returnithed....
                              ...official of ly....

GEEZ WHAT WAS IN THAT COFFEE?!

Comment

@Major
                                Sherry will soon realize that fighting Bioweapons will be a lot easier than training Pokemon. Accepted.

Your choice of random starters are:

Staryu

Shuckle

Machop
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X