Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated last post to include Byakuren. Git goin' dagnabbit. Har blar habbadashider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it nighttime in the RP yet?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

There is a time system?
        Are there specific amounts of time that pass for every action?
        Or are these more like estimated guesses?

Comment

Eh, I don't know. More estimation, I would guess.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Everyone

Disregard my previous comment, I thought this was a different OOC. -_-;;;

I deleted it, so don't pay attention.

As far as I know, there is no time system, only estimation.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

That explains it. You certainly managed to confuse me for a bit there.

Comment

@Nitori

Sorry about that. I really messed up on that one. -_-;
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Don't worry about it. It happens to everyone.
                  I once managed to show up on the wrong day for an appointment for instance.

Comment

But for the time, I would say it's between noon and evening, almost sunset.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

There should be a rule that if an RP is inactive for more than a week, the players must submit multiple posts that touch on either A) homoeroticism, B) the art of silliness, C) being Krieg, or D) quoting random people.

Comment

Well I prefer Gaige the Mechromancer, so meh. Besides, I forget things and partially i'm waiting for everyone to post so I can do everything at once, but I guess that ain't working out.

Comment

Hey Squidward! Are you finished with those errands?

Comment

Working...
                          X