Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright finally moved my apps to one post as said in the rules.

@Zekai

I don't know where you looked, but it clearly states electricity in the app for Skari
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Wriggle posted links to all the apps and I went there and the app said lighting.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Please look again

What Element/and or type of magic: Electricity. Normally she uses it in the form of static electricity. She can then later use something else, which triggers an electrostatic discharge. I also intend for her to learn how to make St. Elmo's fire, ball lightning and other more unusual forms of lightning. She also doesn't feel the pain of a electrostatic discharge as much as other, altough this is something she just started training and I intend for her to train more on this.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

The link that Wriggle used isn't taking me to Skari's app that I used, I swear it said Lighting last night.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It's not? Let me double check.

@Zekai
            Skari's does say Electricity.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Revised cuz Katrix compiled his list.
              TSU Character Application Archive

Spoiler:

Katrix

Spira:
              Skari:
              Sinuda:
              Kathryn:
              link

SUSTIC

Andrew Smith: link

Kaname:link

Drake:link

Hajime: link

Cucoo5

Kiara Aquala: link

TRXD

Trista Soul: link

Zekai

Zero Zekai: link

Raylin Kaishi:
              Amata Kaishi:
              link

Ryofu Hosen: link

S121

Jason Stone: link

Azeruk Zakeru: link

Wriggle

Aeneas Pactos:
              Huang Sha Yun:
              Lynne Florence Rousseau:
              link

Christina Madore: link

NeoFox

Jessica Dragonheat: link

Wonder

Ystmurra (AKA Allen): link

Zeilyph (AKA Mira): link

Bookdragon

Akasaka Kage: link

Kusuri Yagyuu: link

Major Mario

Sarah Hunnigan: link

Mima

Soane: link

Kristia

Kris Luna: link

Vivian Irina: link

Mehnum

Progan: link

Mega

Benjirou “Benji” Fumitaka: link

Lunasa

Aaron Jitsukawa: link
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's a different app for Skari then the one from last night. The one I saw wasn't on page 2, that I know for sure.

Comment

@Zekai

I moved it, but I never changed it. It says lighting a little later into the magic section. Maybe that's what you're remembering.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I remember it saying lighting after the : , if you want me to change it, I'll change it but since I'm heading to a friends shortly, I'll see if I can use his PC to change it.

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah, just change it
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok, it's been changed for you.

Comment

No one laugh at my RP posts, I don't normally do third person. Bear with me here guys.

Comment

Hey, the post is great. No need to bash on your own work :3
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                              @Katrix
                              Kathryn... Oh crap! I forgot that there was another water mage! I am so sorry. Yeah... With the amount of characters and the number of characters per RPer, it's hard to remember them all.

There is also my character Jessica who is a water mage, and right now I have a fire mage on the way (workin on app.)

Comment

Name: Rachel Noelle

Race: Human

Bio: Rachel is the daughter to a rich family, and as such she is expected to be kind, polite, well-mannered, and well dressed. She... isn't though. Rachel hates her rich life, and in turn hates how much her parents make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like going to fancy restaurants, getting dressed in fancy dresses, being told to be calm and polite at all times, and various other things. This caused her to feel smothered, and even made her feel restricted in life. This made her highly rebellious. Often sneaking out at night, skipping her classes, and other things to piss off her parents. However her father is a... scary guy. As such she tries her hardest to hide her real self from her parents, mostly her father. When she was the age of 15 she had inherited fire magic from her father's side of the family. Her father saw this and hired as much private tutors that... didn't help at all. They just couldn't get through to Rachel, no matter how hard they tried. This upset her father greatly, but her mother... not so much.

When she was 16 she had gone through a pretty nasty car accident that luckily didn't do any fatal damage, but did leave some nasty scars on her back, a burn scar on her right shoulder, and the loss of her right eye (she is completely blind in her right eye, and only right eye.) Since then her parents became even more protective over her, they make her wear dresses with longer sleeves, and wear a black eye-patch to protect her blind eye from any damage. Rachel herself does not like her injuries, and even hides them with a thick white jacket with fiery patterns all over it (only when her parents aren't around.) She also does wear her eye-patch, and in fact she even likes wearing it as she thinks it looks cool.

When she was 19 her parents had finally been able to enroll her into TSU, and currently Rachel... and her parents are exploring the campus. Her parents are with her currently just to make sure things are in top most condition. She also has

What Element/and or type of magic: Fire magic, and she uses her magic via standard stuff like fireballs and the like. That's all she knows right now...

Luggage: A bag full of many different fancy clothes, and her favorite outfit when her parents aren't around (which she secretly put into her luggage when they weren't looking.) She also has a special phone just so her parents can contact her, and a few eye-patches. On top of that she also has a box of cigarettes that she does smoke (but only when she is completely alone. It's... something she took up after her big car accident.)

Appearance:
                                Her clothes when her parents aren't around:
                                When her parents are around with her she can be seen in a standard white or pink dress which she... really hates wearing. She also always wears her eye-patch except when she is well... showering. She also walks with a slight limp due to the car accident.

Why did you come to the University?: Because her parents made her. She would rather skip classes than attend them.

Personality: She is hardy, rebellious, and tends to try and do things her way. She is a bit of a trouble maker, but she doesn't actually go out of her way to do bad things to others. Rachel likes to take care of herself, and in turn can be described as a lone wolf. Yet she also has a tendency to crave attention a bit too much at times (she will occasionally do things like make Graffiti on the sides of buildings in front of everyone.) This side of her was brought about due to her parents "overprotective" side. Her parents want her to be a polite young woman, and their constant bickering about it actually drove Rachel to live a secret life of a rebellious person. Deep down she does want her parents true respect, yet at the same time she wants nothing to do with them. She's afraid to tell her father because well... her father is a pretty mean and scary guy when angry....

Other: I don't know what room I want, so I will let the mods choose. I'd prefer to get a roommate for Rachel.

Suggestions: N/A

I will finish this tomorrow, so please hold on tight. I'm dead tired so goodnight.
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 02-22-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X