Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai
    WHAT?! I don't recall us having that many! I thought Water was the least common out of the basic elements. It appears I might be wrong. Who aside from Kiara and Kathryn are Water mages?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

usually fire is the most common type, but don´t expecr a pyromancer to be common! ;P

dammit, time for a test
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

There's Neo's Jessica, she's a water dragon, There's Kiara and Katrix's mermaid (forgot her name). That's 3 and with Lunasa's character makes 4.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ TRXD

Doppelganger as in an entity that technically does not have a true form and exists mimicking others.

And when I said I'm pulling *again* from EG...

It means I'm pulling Morpheus.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post71369

Of course I have to adapt him but you get the idea of what he is.

*Note: in EG he's a Demonarc Umbra
          The term "Demonarc" is misleading to what he really is In EG and is a mere description of the appearance of the Noxarcs that unleashed their true potential.

Comment

@Zekai
            Of course, Jessica. Couldn't remember her powers. I knew what she was and who she was but not what she does. If that's the case... Hmm... I need to tally up the number of characters per element and see which ones are the most common. Well, except for those which are known to have only one. Like Trista's Lunar magic and Jason's telekinesis.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

I think there's 2 summoners (Zero and Lynne), 3 fires, (Raylin, Amata and Vivian), 1 Ultima (Ryofu), 1 Lunar (Trista), 1 Telekinesis (Jason), 4 Waters (Jessica, Kiara, Katrix's mermaid and Lunasa's character), 1 Earth, 1 Card, 1 Ice (Kris) and don't remember the rest of the top of my head.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

I thought someone had like a sort of Dark Mage somewhere....

Someone had dark magic? Other than Kiara w/ Memento Pocket Watch?

Comment

@Cucoo

Like I said, don't remember the rest of the top of my head. That was all from memory.

EDIT: Wait, I just remembered a few more. 1 Blood, 1 Lighting, 1 Dark. Don't remember who uses them though.

Comment

@ Zekai

ohright

I think it was one of SUS's NPCs...
                    There was a Witch....

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not counting NPCs, that's why I didn't include my NPC in it. I know someone made a post linking all the apps a few pages back.
                      Last edited by Zekai; 02-21-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

@Zekai
                        There are at least two Dark, Hajime and Sarah. I know there's a Shadow, Kage *slow clap*. And there's one Blood, Sinuda.

Comment

@TRXD

Right, I forgot about Shadow. Ok, time to go through all app to figure out how many of what element we have.

Comment

I know I know, double post but this has who uses what element

6 Fire (Spira, Raylin, Amata, Ystmurra/Allen, Vivian, Rachel)

1 Blood (Sinuda)

5 Water (Kathryn, Kiara, Jessica, Benjirou, Aaron)

1 Rune (Andrew)

2 Wind (Kaname, Soane)

3 Ice (Drake, Kris, Zeilyph/Mira)

2 Dark (Hajime, Sarah)

1 Lunar (Trista)

2 Summon (Zero, Lynne)

1 Ultima (Ryofu)

2 Telekinesis (Jason, Christina)

1 Light (Azeruk)

1 Card (Aeneas)

1 Earth (Sha Yun)

1 Shadow (Kage)

1 Nature (Kusuri)

2 Electricity (Skari ,Progan)

And I will keep track of this as well SUS.
                            Last edited by Zekai; 03-01-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

@Zekai
                              You forgot Skari for electricity.

Comment

@TRXD

Skari is on there, I went by what the app said. Look at Lighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X