Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I feel like finding some theme songs for all my characters.

Which are...

Andrew

Kaname (I forgot about her...)

Drake

Dave

Hajime

Oh and my countless NPC's including the Teachers.

Speaking of which I need to find themes for the Staff as well...

Comment

@SUS

I give Zero and Raylin the green light for the time skip.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I think all Ryofu, Katrhyn and Kris will enjoy a good dinner and go to sleep

then the wolf will go to the lake at almost midnight for that so much waited encounter with Trista

now im really going my couch/bed
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mkay, I'm done. As far as Mira, I can just say she looked everywhere for Andrew and finds him at night. Allen should be good. The gang is simply waiting. So I am simply done-ified.

Anyone else? How bout a list of people who are still busy?

Comment

I've noticed that there is a few new characters in the IC, if everyone can help me with the new ones so I can update the Element User list and the Dorm Room list (only if they have gotten one that is), it will be appreciated.

@SUS

I thought about what you said a while back about making a rule to have everyone notify me when a new character comes in, if you want to then go ahead but I only what notification when the character is approved.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So Amata and Rachel(?) are done. Is there anyone else that has yet to finish off what they need to do?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As far as I know, yes. All I have left now is Ryofu.

Comment

@Zekai

Sorry Zekai, but I forgot all about that ^^;;

Listen people since Zekai is the one who helps keep track of room numbers, and helps with making a list please tell him when you make a new character as well as what dorm room your character will have or has. He really does help when it comes to keeping that in track.

Currently I need to figure out a room number for my character Dave.

Comment

@SUS

It's alright, I forgot about it myself for awhile but I remembered about it a few days ago. I realized what I can be here (on TSU at least), I guess you can call me an Assistant Moderator. I help the Mods out but don't have Mod rights and powers.

Comment

I have a character I want to add, but I'm not sure if I really want to bring her in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa

You can bring her in any way you want to.

Comment

As lomg as you don't prolong the already lengthy day...

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Zekai
                            If you count only main characters...

Grezcht - skeletal scaling

If you do count NPCs...

Johnny - Fire

Ray - Animal Control

Tom - POC (Personal Opacity Control (basically making certain parts of your body disappear and is only limited to Ghouls and ghosts... And other spirits I may not know of. Those that can initially disappear in folklore))

Samuel - Wind

Colt - Dark

Dex - Light

All of them belong to a gang called 'the Pumpkin Patch' after Nightmare Before Christmas' "This is Halloween" (which is their favorite song) led by Grezcht 'Jack "the Pumpkin King."'

Comment

@Wonder

Not counting NPCs. That's why mine and SUS' NPCs aren't on the list.

Comment

Alright.

But note that these NPCs are... I dunno, important. No one can control them but me. But they are expendable unlike others. Don't go killing them easily either.

Comment

Working...
                                X