Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can make Kris focus on her panic attack for some posts and having the explanation about it and finally having to actually dress for swimming

so ok then, Thanks TR
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You guys had to pop the cork early!
      \( +><)/ \(><+ )/

So uh yeah as soon as we put Nurse Hanna back to "normal" and have Trista take rest in her dorm, we can skip to 8 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        Popping the cork? If you're talking about Zekai's ban, he has officially been banned by S121 and SUSTIC can confirm it if you aren't sure. I'm just helping out those that are affected by the ban and what can be done around it. Nothing personal.

Also, regarding what time we'll advance to, I was hoping to have it set to 7pm or 7:30pm. Because I'm wanting Trista to meet Kris and do a few other things just before she goes to see Cygnus at 8pm. But yes, as soon as we are done with Hanna and with the Spira situation, we shall almost certainly skip to nighttime.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trxd
          No I meant the whole Lake thing.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            *tilts head* I'm not sure if I follow...
            The whole situation with Zekai has kind of drained me...
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Hmm then I might as well tell you.

Considering that this is a "Kawaii Magical Schoolgirl Anime RP," there obviously needs to be some sort of fan service right?

Right?

No?

sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                *clang* (Wow, T-sama... You've watched plenty of anime and you honestly did not think of fan-service time?)
                I... I can't believe I didn't think of that. I honestly thought you were talking about us dealing with Zekai's ban or about Kathryn's reveal. Well... That goes to show how extremely derpy I can get.
                But if we're talking about a proper fan-service time, Kristia and Katrix have definitely gone and done it. If a panty shot counts in your books, then I am the first offender. Or rather SUSTIC is.

Comment

Idc about Zekai's ban because I had no involvement to it extensively.

But yes, Trxd.
                  The audience.

Wants.

Plot.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                    I want dat plot so badly! I just want it!
                    Oh, that reminds me! Cox n' Crendor in the Morning! Need to listen to that podcast more!

But yeah... Fan-service time... I wonder what would happen if I activated fan-service time for Trista...
                    Suddenly, every single male character gets a nosebleed.

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      @Wriggle
                      *tilts head* I'm not sure if I follow...
                      The whole situation with Zekai has kind of drained me...
                      I've been up all night. The only reason I'm still conscious is because I had two cans of Monster, and even then, I'm still barely standing. To top it all off, I need to go to the gym and work legs. How do you think I feel? XD

Anyways, I'm really sorry for holding everyone up. When I come back, I'll try and update everyone, if I don't fall asleep.

@TRXD

Careful TRXD, fanservice is a powerful weapon. It's not a toy, and if abused, it can lead to many blood-loss related deaths.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

seriously guys, sometimes I had the idea that you think with your malenesses

I do enjoy some fanservice from time to time, but why do you need to have the need that every lake/pool/water filled surface has to have fanservice? XD

sometimes it is good to relax and enjoy the time

but seriously, don´t have a nosebleed from the wolf, she has claws and would "enjoy" ripping a specific part of you *smiles wickedly*
                        http://static.tumblr.com/3084ece6b07...oqnbo1_500.gif
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

any body of water is the most likely candidate.
                          How else is a man supposed to make a woman wet fast?

....damn that sounds worse that I imagined...

Oh and let's not forget the Twin Sisters.

{Mhmhmhmhmhm~ yes we're still here~}
                          [Oh~? Are our "services" needed?]

...NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNop eNopeNopeNopeNopeNope
                          All aboard the Nope Train to HELLNOville

Comment

*neck elongation intensifies.

Okay so why are we derping around? Someone waiting for me to post?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                              Well... I'm not checking AtWaG anymore and as for TSU, I'm merely sitting back and awaiting what you and Katrix have to post.

Comment

@Kristia

Well I almost never think like that, so don't take it too seriously. Despite my jokes, I'm probably the most innocent guy here.

Heck, my brother's worse than I am, and he's 14. XD

@TSU RPers

Anyways, I'm just waiting for SUSTIC to reply to Kiara before I post.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X