Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Your newly edited app does look rather nice and all, and I do say accepted for everything except him possibly being a second year. That is because people whose characters are on their 2nd year at the University will have a distinct advantage in terms of control of their powers. Hence why I only allow (certain NPC's depending on what the NPC is supposed to be) to be potential 2nd year students, and how I also allow staff members that are not to be teachers to be made as NPC's (with obvious exceptions like with Mira) to be made

You are accepted anyways, and that whole 2nd year student thing I would not have him be.

Comment

Okay. I thought about it and thought that I'd rather have him first year anyways.

Comment

Final design for Lynne

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Nice design.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You know I noticed that we don't have a Chef NPC, and since I am in a creative mood here is a head chef NPC of the University's Mess Hall. Also he will be serving as a "mentor" of sorts for Andrew since I already established that Andrew can cook quite well nowhere near as good as this guy here, but is slightly better than average. Speaking of which I need to do a overhaul of Andrew's app...)

NOT FINISHED YET
            Spoiler:

NPC Name: James Jones.

Abilities: Mr. Jones as people call him does not possess any real magical abilities. Though he had dabbled in Rune Magic in his "heyday" (back when he was an actual student of the University.) When he was a student he had sought out his career not just in the culinary arts, but also in his skills as a Rune Magician. When it comes to his culinary skills, Mr. Jones is talented, and is said to be quite talented. Most students and staff who have tasted his "real" cooking claim it tastes like food you would find at a 4 star restaurant. This is mostly because Mr. Jones had been cooking ever since he was 11, and had always wanted to be a chef. As such one of the side-classes he took when he first joined the University was Cooking (if anyone wants to know what the "Side-classes" are, just ask me and I'll post info about them in another OOC post.)

Mr. Jones is a talented Rune Mage, but does not excel in direct combat (or even indirect combat.) As he uses his Rune Magic to aid others rather than actually fight. He prefers to use basic healing Rune spells, and some other trap spells for self defense (he can still fight, he just isn't that good at direct combat.) Though he does also like to use his Rune Magic in cooking, he doesn't do it often as he claims it "takes the real fun out of cooking". As such he only really uses his Rune Magic to cook when he needs to cook fast, or when he is not in a kitchen. For he can use his Rune Magic to cook by placing a special rune on the underside of the pot/skillet/pan, and the bottom of the inside of the pot/skillet/pan. These Runes both help make the whatever he intends to cook with hot enough to cook (the Rune INSIDE of the post is for this), and to prevent the bottom of the pot from burning anything it touches (the Rune on the underside of the pot is for this as a safety precaution.)

Due to his cooking skills he generally can be seen in the Mess Hall during the day, while at night... he can still be seen in the Mess Hall Kitchen creating new recipes for the University (he does this as a hobby.) Though he may work in the Mess Hall, and not in any of the Restaurants in the Restaurant District, he is still usually the head chef for special events (like festivals and what not.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Comment

SUS is going to hate me for this.

With rumors of people leaving the RP scene and everyone being demoralized and whatnot, I thought it would be a great opportunity to sort of clean up our character list, see whose character is still active and who might have to be recycled. This should not only clarify who you can interact with, but also figure out where we should start the RP again.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

that is a good idea actually
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, since I'm the one who made the list, I guess it's my job then. Give me some time to get it all together, not home at the moment.

Sent by Tapatalk

EDIT: Just got home and here's the old list of OCs.

Spoiler:

Zekai - Zero Zekai, Amata Kaishi, Raylin Kaishi, Ryofu Hosen

SUSTIC - Andrew Smith, Drake, Kaname, Hajime, Dave

Wonder - Allen/Ystmurra, Mira/Zeilyph

S121 - Jason Stone, Azeruk Zakeru

Wriggle - Aeneas, Lynne Rousseau, Huang Sha Yun, Christina Madore, Cygnus

Bookdragon - Akasaka Kage, Kusuri Yagyuu

Lunasa - Aaron

Katrix - Skari, Kathryn, Spira, Sinuda

NeoFox - Jessica Dragonheat, Rachel

Kristia - Kris Luna, Vivian Irina

TRXD - Trista Soul, Grotias

Major - Sarah Hunnigan

Cucoo - Kiara Aquala

Mima - Soane

Serene - Charlotte R. Spade, Serena

Mega - Benjirou

Tristan, Alexis, Grezcht, Adril, (I don't know who controlled these OCs)

Here's the ones that are currently active
                  Spoiler:

Zekai - Zero Zekai, Amata Kaishi, Raylin Kaishi, Ryofu Hosen

SUSTIC - Andrew Smith, Drake, Kaname, Hajime, Dave

S121 - Jason Stone, Azeruk Zakeru (He's been afk and we know why so we can't blame him)

Wriggle - Aeneas, Lynne Rousseau, Huang Sha Yun, Christina Madore

Kristia - Kris Luna, Vivian Irina

I know some of the OCs are in "Standby Mode" or not being used at the moment. I have an OC that hasn't been introduced yet and I might have another one once I hear back from SUSTIC about that new magic of mine. Again, not counting NPCs. If I missed any, let me know.
                  Last edited by Zekai; 09-08-2014, 10:10 PM.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm guessing you were AFK during the conversation I had on Mumble with TRXD when you were in the room. He and I both came up with an idea of how to get Trista out of the RP without leaving anyone else in a bind should he leave. It's a rather smart way to do it as well as it would be a canon, and logical means of taking her out of the RP.

@Zekai

I have more characters than that. Besides I even stated once early on in the OOC that I decided to just dump Kaname as a character in her entirety. You also forgot Hajime (who isn't an NPC), and Maya (NPC), along with my many other NPC's and whatnot. Also I did take control of Benji. Thankfully you weren't counting NPC's.

With my character list I will have to do a lot of searching here in the OOC to find ALL of my OC's. Heck there are some I can't even RP as due to the story temporarily on a sort of pause (until further notice.)

Also I said this to Wriggle several times before in that I am highly hesitant to potentially needing to reboot TSU. Mostly because I've been on several forums where I had made a TSU copy, and when that failed I tried making a reboot. Then after a crap ton of activity in the reboot people just lost complete interest/forgot.

I've said this many times before. I have had MANY "ports" of TSU on many different forums, and none has been more successful than the one here on Yukkuricraft. All the others had ended up losing its members, or had gone out of control because of shit I didn't do. In turn those have ended up dying in the past. This version of TSU had gone on for significantly longer than the other ones, and have/had remained far more stable than the other ones as well. Even the reboots and the one sequel I let a friend of mine on another forum make didn't do well (my friend ruined the entire canon with his sequel of my own RP [he didn't even bother asking me about any possible information about TSU], and that drove me to actually call him out on it... people sided with him saying it was a lot better than my original TSU. That really stuck deep with me.)

So in short I am HIGHLY cautious/hesitant to think about rebooting TSU at all. Hell even if it is brought up to a point where we can no longer continue this RP due to some problems, I might not even be able to bring myself to making a reboot/revamp of TSU. Yes I can see the fact that a revamp could be helpful, but I don't think a revamp would bring in the same attention/success as the original Yukkuricraft TSU. So unless I absolutely have to, I might not even make a revamp, especially if TRXD and I actually do manage to go through with our way of getting Trista out of the story without messing up anyone at the current time.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-08-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I just wish Trista would stay on the story..
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

The thing is the way me and TRXD had planned out would also leave it to where should TRXD ever does decide to return to RPing (depends if he really does leave), Trista would still be able to be brought back into the story

Comment

Aaron's dead. No one knows why. Maybe it was the spell he tried to cast or maybe the vampire hunters found him.
                          Either way, Aaron's gone and so are the hunters, his sisters, his cousin, and any other random crappy lore I threw out there.
                          Kthx
                          gg no re

Comment

I hope, and I shall go to bed early, having a test tomorrow, goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, here's a new OC of mine. This makes 6 OCs.

Spoiler:

Name: Sonya Mahoura

Race: Human

Bio: Comes from a family line of great mages. She grew up like any other girl, friends, school, etc. She was always bullied by boys when she was in elementary and afterwards she started to fight back at times which caused fellow kids to stay away from her most of the time.

In middle school, there was an incident when the school was held hostage and during that time, a seal formed on her right hand and she attacked the person that was holding her classroom hostage. She was able to hold off the attackers until the police arrived and finished off the attackers.

After that, everyone started to be around her again at school and everwhere else. She talked to her parents about the incident and thy told her about their family line and she found out that the blood of many different masters runs though her. She decided to learn magic and she found out about her newly founded Seal Magic.

During her high school years, she spent half the time training in the ways of magic and earned the trust of element spirit masters and learned a veraity of seals and the other time just being a normal girl, except the problem is that no males would come around her but she still had her friends.

Half way through her senior year, one of her friends found out about Trinity Soul Univeristy and showed Sonya and thought that Sonya should go. Sonya talked to her parents about it and they also found out about it and was going to tell her.

On Graduaction Day, Sonya told her friends that she will be attending TSU and will be leaving the city. Her friends smiled and threw a going away/good luck/celebration party to send her off happily.

On the day Sonya was leaving for TSU, her mom gave her a new set of clothes and said "Now go and have some fun and be safe, my little Element Master." and sent Sonya off to TSU and of course Sonya doesn't know that her parents are hoping that she finds a boyfriend there as well.

What Element/and or type of magic: Seal Magic

Luggage: None to start, she'll teleport her luggage with a transport seal once she gets her room.

Appearance:
                              Spoiler:

Minus the brown gloves, not going to have her with them in this RP.

Why did you come to the University?: To enhance her magic and learn more seals. Plus her parents think she can possibly find a boyfriend there.

Personality: Easily frustrated and yells about anything she possibily can, especially when males are involved. Has no experience in romance so doesn't know what to do if a male tries to flurt with her. Great friend to other females.

Other: Is very smart and loves to read, seen wearing glasses when reading.

Suggestions: I've already talked to SUS about Seal Magic but here it is for everyone to see

Seal Magic
                              Spoiler:

-One that anyone can learn.

-This type of magic has a similarity to Rune Magic but this doesn't require drawing the seals.

-There are many different forms of Seal Magic but the main ones are Element, Animal, Weapon and Armor. There is a rare form called Myth Seals.

-For Element Seals, one's blood must have an affinity for that element and must form a "contract" of sorts with the element master (which are nearly impossible (like 90%) to get to agree with the person) to use all forms on that element. Can make "contracts" with lesser element users to use weaker forms of that element.

-For Animal Seals, you can get animal parts (ears, tail, wings, claws/talons, no full change) to enhance close-combat. Can summon pure magic forms of the animal to perform an attack but can't be used for extended periods of time. Must get a blood sample of the animal to use its parts.

-For Weapon/Armor Seals, create a seal of your blood and place the equipment on the seal and recite a spell and you can use them at anytime.

-There are different levels of Seal Magic, Basic: Requires one Seal to use. Advance: Requires 2-5 Seals to use. Expert: Requires 6-20 Seals to use. Master: Requires 20-40 Seals to use. Mythical/Legend: Requires 50-100 Seals to use, this is the most dangerous type to use since it requires a large amount of magic to perform and leaves to user very weakened after use so it's HIGHLY recommended not to use this level.

-Can combine different Seals to perform combos so the possibilities are almost endless.

-The Seal marks are mostly placed on the back on the hand (they only appear when using the magic) but can also appear on the top of the cleavage on females but this rarely happens.

Comment

I'm just going to leave these two pictures here for future reference.

If anyone (except Zekai [and possibly Wriggle] since he [they] already know) can guess what I will use those two pictures for in the RP, you will get a nice treat.

Comment

Working...
                                X