Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact I want to give one of my two choice to Wonder. I applied because of the mod influence anyway.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You shouldn't feel bad. You made the better app and won. I'm the only one that didn't get anything out of the 4 apps that applied so at least pick something since you can.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        Okay I need to post in TSU so where all am I needed?
        In the infirmary. Sarah Hunnigan. Get to it.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@ SUSTIC
          Well, this was close, but hey, I liked Colonel Wriggs' app as well. I was actually feeling threatened by Kristia and Wriggle's apps as well. Good job guys.

And you need to post in the infirmary.

@ Wriggs
          Wait what? You wanna give me a thing?

Plus your first student is going to be interestingit'sShonenKlangandyouandIbothknowit

Comment

Since when did I join the army lol

and yes. I do want to give you thing.

@SUS
            I choose the first one to discover underground library thing. I do have an NPC there, after all.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

So I forgot to ask... What is the thing?

And my updated Shonen will be coming shortly.

Comment

@Wonder
                SUS gave me two choice for the four options for winning the teacher thing. I only want one, so I'm giving you the other choice option.

@Tr, Kris, Major, Zekai, and to all that may have a char in library
                Just to let you all know that I have a librarian NPC, so that there aren't any confusions when you do need a librarian.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ok wriggle, we will ask for the librarian when the time comes
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That depends, my good man. Is this librarian of the hot variety?

Comment

@Major
                      Maybe.

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

There was only four apps made and only 3 people got prizes. I was the only one that didn't get anything but it's (somewhat) ok.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                          Leave Wriggle to his decisions. If he wants to give the prize to Wonder then Wriggle will god damn give the prize to Wonder. Seemingly begging for a prize will not win you any favour. If anything, that act should be one to deter Wriggle from giving you a prize. And before you try to create a pity train, if we were to take a look at the chain of people then we might realise that I was the person who COULDN'T make an app. You know what's worse than not winning a prize? The inability to participate in the first place.
                          So before you even act to make people take pity on you, know that someone else has been left worse of due to this. Me. Because I was too damn busy to do anything about it and I felt awful.

Now stop being ungrateful.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I wasnt begging for anything so I don't know why you're just got on me about it. I don't care what Wriggle does with his picks. I don't want anyone to take pity on me. It was SUS' choice on who got prizes in the first place so don't go saying I want pity cause I don't.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

guys, relax, please don´t murder each other
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And here's my rough draft or probably final.

Spoiler:
                                Name: Schonen Klang (literally translates to 'Beautiful Sound')

Appearance:

(Except without such a teacher demeanor)

Bio: He was born in Austria into a family of sound mages (audiomancers) As a boy, he loved playing his music box. It was a tiny thing, but it played his favorite tune: Theme to the Royal Fireworks. He was also known to read austrian folklore on his free time. He also studied sound magic under his father. His father was strict, but also showed a fun time. His favorite event was watching the royal fireworks every new years day. It was a spectacle and marked a new beginning for everyone. He would always listen to the orchestrated version of Theme to the Royal Fireworks.

He left home and set out to explore the world after the new years firework show at the age of nineteen. His father told him that the music box was special, and that when the time comes, it may save his life if he uses his magic for the good of others. He went on a train headed eastward into Russia. At that point the train was hijacked by Russian terrorists who despised foreigners "ruining their country." He went to the last train car. He heard everyone be killed. He was afraid of being killed off as well. Then, he remembered what his dad said. Once the terrorists got to his car, he looked... Very calm and unnerving. When the car door opened, he opened the music box. What happened next was shocking. He played it. Every terrorist heard it, even from many cars away. As a matter of fact, he concentrated the sound to that box so that they couldn't hear anything but the music. Then, he dimmed the volume so low it was barely audible. The terrorists were confused. Then, they became scared. Then... They went insane. The combination of absolute silence and very silent music drove everyone off the deep end. They went so mad they shot themselves to make the music stop. This deadly move is called Toten Larm and is a sacred practice only the Klang family had passed down. Schonen is the only one who uses a medium (the music box) because he cannot do it otherwise. He left before his training was complete.

He walked outside. Everyone was dead. He was the only one alive. He headed to the head of the train and halted it before jumping off and traveling on foot. Five hours later, he came across a town. He told officials of what happened at the train, leaving out the fact that he killed the terrorists. The authorities checked it out and came to the conclusion that they were activists who shot everyone... Then shot themselves? It threw everyone off. Schonen went on to help the people of Russia as he traveled east. He eventually came across a blacksmith he made friends with along the road. The blacksmith realized he specialized in audimancy. As a token for helping around the shop, the blacksmith created several throwing needles with little holes in them that make them whistle. He also forged two batons that when clanged together create a low bong, like that of a bell. The blacksmith said to use them however he likes.

Ever since the train incident, he trained himself in private to try and do the Toten Larm on himself for practice, which consisted of sitting down and filtering all noises out of a certain range, in this particular case the area around the user's head, only long enough to know that it works. However, in every attempt he did, he could not reproduce the Toen Larm he did on the train. He eventually gave up and moved on.

Eventually, after approximately two years, he showed up at TSU. He decided to enroll to further his training and possibly learn new things about his magic from other outside sources, like the teacher, or a friend. He is now spending his second year (if that's allowable).

Personality: He is a calm and forgiving person who is usually found in the TSU gardens on a bench reading austrian fairy/folk tales written in German with the music box playing next to him. Despite being from Austria, his accent is well balanced (his voice would sound like Captain Ukitake from Bleach).

Magical Abilities: In sparring, he will use his batons as... Well, batons. In combat, he will use the whistler spikes and shoot them near an opponent's head. He will then use the whistling sound as it goes by the opponent and raise the volume and pitch, giving a very discomforting feeling that will hurt one's ears and deafen them (for a couple hours after combat) using this time, he will attack the temporarily disabled enemy using his batons. Then, if he clanged his batons together, he will raise the magnitude and lower the pitch to create a distortion that is kinda like an earthquake but causes little property damage.

However, whenever it reawakens, if in mortal combat, he may be able to use his family's signature move: Toten Larm. What it does is it creates a sound field around the opponent's head that blocks out any and every sound, kinda like ear muffs to the max. This alone will drive someone insane (look it up. People who tried staying in the world's quietest room went insane. Not permanently, just when they're in the room). But he will also include the clean, unfiltered sound of the music box. Thing is that the sound of the box is modified to be very, very silent, just on the edge of human audibility (I took this from the fact that I hate it when it it very silent, but I hate it more when all I hear is something very, very soft, like a barely opened sink). It really is torturous.

Other: Here is the orchestrated fireworks theme.

And as far as the gardens, I'm assuming that there's like the maze of like flowers and hedges.
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-05-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X