Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library, Shopping District - TSU - (@Major/TRXD)

"I know it looks grim for having such double edged sword, but I can feel happiness coming from her" Kris relaxed seeing the phoenix girl reading a book

The wolf about the coin of light and dark and looked at Sara taking a wild guess because of her nature as a vampire "You have dark magic, don't you?"
    Last edited by Kristia; 08-04-2014, 01:00 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Library, Shopping District - TSU - (@Kristia/TRXD)

Dark magic was a staple of magic, but not many people knew how it worked or what it did exactly. Many people believe that dark magic is more hostile, volatile and offensive compared to light magic, but Sarah believed otherwise. Her hands hadn't blown up in her practicing and she was certain that dark magic wasn't always used for vile things. Sometimes it could be used as a shield or as some kind of booster. The specifics were still unknown, even to Sarah.

"Aye, that's right," Sarah affirmed. She gestured to the training staff on her back. "I had me magic since I was a wee lass. Been practicin' every once and a while, but here I can do so much more. I wanna prove that dark magic ain't so dark when compared to light magic." Then, Sarah gave a tilt of her head at Kris. "That was a good guess. Last time someone thought it was fire or summat like it."

Comment

Library, Shopping District - TSU

"I suppose they guessed it because of your hair or eyes possibly" Kris pointed out gesturing to the girl´s head "But I guessed it because of your body scent" she spoke and quickly heard her own words.

"Not that it shows dark magic or anything, but your body itself, I can feel the regal and controlled soul, also the faint eagerness of your magic to be unleashed, you two have a balance made of passion" she explained putting aside the faint heartbeat and almost too clean smell that would prove she is a vampire. The redhead didn´t want to say that aloud because maybe Sara wanted to keep that as a secret like Trista with her magic´s element
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - Shopping District

Trista did have to agree with what Kris had to say. By first glance, one could not easily predict as to which element Sarah harnessed. For all one could see of Sarah, one could have easily assumed that Sarah was a blood mage or even a pyromancer,. If anything, had it not been for the fact that Sarah was reading up on darkness magic yesterday, Trista would not have known about her magic either. As for Trista's element, she didn't know as to how easy it could have been for one to guess her element. While Trista did have a crescent moon ornament on her headband and an emblem on her jacket, one could simply assume that the crescent was similar to those found in the east and nothing else. For a person to not have prior knowledge of lunar magic on encountering Trista, it was truly unknown as to how obvious her affinity to the moon was.

"It... It just makes you think as to... h-how obvious one's elements can... can reflect a person." Trista commented. "Sometimes... It's not apparent at all. Other times... people wear their magic like their clothing. Showing off their affinities in their appearance..."

As Trista looked down into her hands, into the cold ice ball, she couldn't help but notice how round and nearly perfectly shaped it was. If anything, one could easily interpret the sphere of ice like a full moon. The only thing it lacked was the moon's glow.
          "Can I...? Can I show you two something?" Trista asked. "I mean... if we can... if we can find a place where... n-no-one's looking."
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kris looked at Trista and nodded in agreement "Trista is right, some people wear things related to their magic uncounsciously while other not, I don´t anything related to winter either an can be guessed as a nature magician because of my body while Trista can be guessed either as a light magician because of the bright colors of her skin and hair or a water magician because of the sky lue eyes she has"

Then she heard the lunar magician´s offer and nodded with a smile "Sure"

Spoiler:

Comment

Library, Shopping District - TSU
              ------
              Sarah was eager to know how Kris had sniffed out her affinity for Dark Magic, but as she thought about it, it wasn't very hard to figure out. She said dark or light magic before, so it was a 50-50 chance either way. Also, as Kris said, the way she dressed and looked had some impact on what people thought of her. Sarah didn't get it, unfortunately. She thought her outfit and hair was rather colorful, though the ambiguous grey of her jacket did raise a few questions.

Then, Kris said something that made Sarah wary and a little nervous. Her scent had been sniffed out, and while it was true that there was some elegance and power locked away in her body, what was startling was that Kris knew. She just knew what she was... A vampire. Before Sarah could explain herself, perhaps even reassure the wolf that she wasn't a threat, both Trista and Kris got into a conversation before the shy girl asked if the two could follow her.

Curious and a little concerned, Sarah nodded.

"Uh, yeah, sure thing Trista," she said.

Comment

Ryofu was reading when her phone started to vibrate. She reaches into her right pocket and takes out her phone. She flips it open, "Hello....." She said to the person on the other side. She nods a minute later and hangs up. She stands up and takes the few books she had with her and walks over to Kris' group. "Kris-nee.......... business........ dorm after...... bye." She said and left to check out the books she's carrying.

Cafe Magic - Restaurant District

After changing into a butler outfit, Zero was told what table is what number (has a guide to help when needed) and a quick listen on how to use the register. It hasn't been long since he started and he still has problems talking to people. "Come again." Zero says as he bows with a slight hesitant in his voice. He sighs afterwards. "You really do have problems talking to people." Misaki says as she comes around from wiping off a table. "Ye.... yeah, I know." Zero said as he admits it. "So why did you take up this job?" Misaki asks as she leans back behind the podium at the entrance. "I'll need money to get supplies and I thought it might help with getting used to talking to new people." Zero said as he leans back with eyes closed. Misaki looks to her left to him and back forward towards the door. "I see." She says as smiles a small bit.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Ok Ryofu, have fun" Kris said her "see you later" to the ultima magic user and glanced at how the phoenix girl left the building.

The wolf was calm and happy until she noticed the discomfort of Sara that came when she was talking about the things that pointed people´s magic. She looked at the girl and spoke "Um.. sorry if my explanations were rather.. invasive to you, I sometimes talk too much." she scratched the back of her own head

Spoiler:

Comment

With Ryofu's little intrusion put aside, Trista began to lead the other two deeper into the library. Away from prying eyes and those who Trista feared. Contrary what people would think, the library was of a rather modest size. It was as large as to be expected from a university but it still had the right size to not take up too much land in the Shopping District. With such space within the library walls, Trista could easily find a place deeper in the library where people didn't frequent. A perfect spot for Trista and her friends.

Taking turns between shelves and passing dedicated sections of the library, Trista found a quaint spot near the back of the library. A small seating area with shelves dedicated to old folklore, myths and a wide variety of books. Both fictional and non-fictional. Within this section, people were nowhere to be found and Trista felt certain that no-one would arrive and intrude upon the girls. Of course, Trista had no idea as to what her ideas entailed so she could not gauge as to how much attention she could draw in. Stopping within this partially empty section, Trista held her ball of ice close up to her chest.

"I, um..." Trista massively hesitated as she tried to think of something to say. "I... I want to show this to both of you. I got the idea when looking at this... this ice ball."
                    Upon finishing what little Trista had to say, she began to clear her mind and place her lunar energy into her hands. In doing so, her hands began to glow once more. But this time, it was more than a simple emission of light. By emitting her moonlight, the light produced from her hands refracted within the ice ball, completely illuminating the ice and emitting its magical rays outwards for the other girls to see. The light emitted from the ice lit up the immediate area, as Trista hoped to achieve, but as to how far the light truly spread through the library was an unknown factor altogether.

"It's like a little moon. Isn't it?" Trista commented before giving a light giggle. "I thought that... that since Kris was showing her own powers, I-I would do something similar."
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Kris was looking at the different bookshelves andd couldn´t help but to comment There are as many as in home" she said outloud thinking the words were only on her mind.

Then they came to the folklore, myths and legends section "This might be a place I would love to get lost in" the redhead spoke seeing the many titles, from gods and goddesses to nature and symbology and so on. The she felt a primal attraction..

The wolf looked at the source and noticed that the ice ball was filled by Trista´s magic making it look like a small moon, but the feeling of hope and maternal warmth that the original moon gave was still the same, she looked at the little moon as her eyes were like in trance, the dichromatic eye colors having more color than the original grayish hue.

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU

Kris wasn't being invasive, but she was touching on a subject that Sarah didn't want to bring up just yet. Her status as an occult being wasn't much to shake a stick at when she was amongst other members of her society. In fact, she didn't care very much about what she was and didn't feel any shame about it. However, when in the company of humans and other beings, Sarah didn't feel comfortable revealing what she was. How could she? She was an immortal undead creature of the night who fed off of the blood of the living. That alone would send shivers down any spine!

But if Kris and Trista really wanted to know about her, all they had to do was ask and the vampire would indulge them. No doubt about it, Sarah had quite a colorful way of explaining her nature when prompted.

Thankfully, as time passed between the group, it seemed that Trista had something to show them both. Perhaps she was aware of what was going on in Sarah's mind and offered to distract them both from the agony of explanations. With all the twisting and turning going on, Sarah figured whatever Trista wanted to show them had to be either a big secret or something... personal. Hopefully it wasn't anything too bad, but Sarah wasn't one to always think negatively. She assured herself that this was going to be something amazing, and lo and behold, she was right. Trista's lunar power, or at least a small fragment of it, wafted into Kris's ice ball and created something beautiful. It was like being in a cathedral and watching as the sun shone through the stained glass!

"Aye, that's pretty neat! Looks like a sapphire to me with all the rays goin' through it," Sarah exclaimed. She looked down at her cup of coffee for a moment before searching through her pack. "Hell Trista, now I'm curious as to what else ya can do. But I gotta ask, why the secrecy? Still nervous about what others think of ya?"

After she asked her question, Sarah turned away a little and procured what looked to be a small vial of red liquid. She began to pour the contents into her coffee.
                        Last edited by Major Mario; 08-05-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Trista lowered her arms and held the illuminated ball in her arms. Trista then gently looked down her creation, the little icy moon, and smiled. This was the first time that Trista had found something like this to use her powers on and it paid off. Right now, all Trista could of was the simple joy of having her own little moon. And while it did not emit the same glow as the moon itself, Trista liked to think of it as her own. For now, Trista could enjoy this moment of peace and beauty before she would have to stop using her magic and leave the ice ball to melt.

Upon hearing Sarah speak up about her powers and of her little moon, Trista looked up to Sarah and calmly looked into her eyes.
                          "Thing is... is that I'm not really sure about my powers either." Trista said. In her explanation, her voice was clear and calmer. While not necessarily changed in tone or increased in volume, the difference in voice was apparent. "I can light up places, heal people, but... that's all I really know. I came here because I wanted to learn more of my powers. I wish to know as to how I can... help people with it. But... no-one else here knows of Lunar magic. I'm the only person here who can... harness the moon's power directly. And even still, I... I have a teacher willing to help me. Wh-While he may have almost forgotten about these powers, he can still help me."

"But..." Trista continued. In doing so, her voice became more timid and less calm. Returning to the same frail and shy voice as before. "I'm... I-I'm still embarrassed about my powers. I... I... I get scared of people seeing them. Kris... knows of this. She... s-saw my powers last night and... I-I didn't know what to do. For people to know of this power that I have. People looking at my light. My... my moonlight. I... I..." In attempting to continue her explanation, what little self-confidence she had briefly gained dwindled away. Trista's voice became silenced and in turn her little moon began to dim. While not being completely put out, the ice ball's glow was very faint and only just visible.

Comment

"But you have an extraordinary magic Trista, not only it gives light and heals people physically" Kris spoke still enjoying the now faint light of the small moon "It gives hope to those who are down and guides the ones who are lost. she spoke in a daze

"The moon is that lighthouse for the lost souls, it gives them warmth and welcomes them with her embrace, the night is her scenery as the stars are the audience. The people can lose themselves in the feeling of familiarity that the moon gives. It is a magic that can touch hearts" the wolf continued and made little ice stars that floated close to the small moon.

You can do what you think it is best for your magic, no one should force you if you don´t want to, but don´t be afraid to embrace it, your magic is an extension of rour feelings" the redhead spoke with a reassuring tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU - ((@Kristia/TRXD))

Sarah listened to Trista as much as she could, but hearing her confidence fall made the vampire sick to her stomach. This was a girl who had so much potential in the world. She was sweet and shy and had a wonderful power and the determination to do something good with it, but she allowed too much doubt to cloud her mind. There was no reason to be frightened or ashamed of your power. Sarah knew this all too well.

"Yeah, what Kris said. But Trista, the only person you gotta impress or prove yourself to is, well, yourself. Don't put much stock in what a bunch of bawbags think of ya or yer magic!" she growled. She took a swig of her coffee, winced at the heat before setting it down and smashed her fist into an open palm. "Look at me. I got dark magic in me blood and people think I'm some kind of Debby Downer all the time. Balls to that! Who I am determines who I am, not what others make me out to be. I'll do me magic where I like, and I dinnae care if others are lookin' at me."

The vampire pointed at Trista and gave a determined frown.

"You gotta believe in yourself lassie. And if you don't, believe in us who believe in you!"
                              Last edited by Major Mario; 08-06-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Trista stared deeply into both Kris' and Sarah's eyes. Alternating between the two of them. Right now, Trista didn't know what to think about what Kris and Sarah had both said. No-one had really complimented Trista's powers nor had anyone really given her this kind of support. While Cygnus did seemingly admire her powers, he too was undergoing his own problems and stress. So much that it outweighed and overruled his necessity to support Trista. It had truly been a long time since anyone had really said the kind of words that these girls were speaking right now. In many ways, it reminded her of the times she used to spend with Cygnus before he left. But whether that raised her spirits or only reminded her of her own past was truly unknown.

"Kris...? S-Sa...rah?" Trista asked both the girls. In preparing to speak her mind, her eyes began to water and her face showed signs of withheld upset and outright sadness. "Please... Promise me you... Promise me that... that you... y-you won't leave... me. I... I don't... I don't want to be... alone."

Comment

Working...
                                X