Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library - TSU - ((@Kristia - TRXD))

"Ach, dinnae say that Kris," Sarah replied with a wave of her hand. "You've got good charisma if yer going off makin' speeches and talkin' philosophy. Bet you have a major in that!" Sarah laughed in a good-hearted manner.

Sarah smiled despite the touchy subject and did her best to appear fine. Castle life in Ullapool was, in fact, a bore. All there ever was to do was rest, read, drink and socialize. How vampires had anything new to talk about was a mystery, but when all blood came from humans, so did their gossip and troubles. The most interesting or exciting things that happened in the castle were when mortal guests visited the castle or the hounds had their litters. Even Wallace, the loony werewolf postman, was a breath of fresh air.

"I dinnae much care for monotony," Sarah said. "I loved it when things didn't go as planned or when we got guests." The vampire squirmed in her seat and leaned forward a bit. "I gotta ask... You two aren't bothered at all by me being what I am? I get a little paranoid thinkin' you mort- I mean I keep thinkin' that other people get the willies when I'm near 'em. I dinnae want their blood, just their company, ya know?"

Comment

Library - TSU

Kris just shrugged at th mention of Sarah being a vampire "I don`t see the problem, you are another human being like us, I am a half wolf" she used her tail as an example "And Trista has the power of the moon" she pointed to the ice sphere that had some remnants of light.

"I have never seen a vampire or another supernatural creature similar to me in my life, just these recent days I met a phoenix girl, a mermaid, a witch and a dragon boy.." the redhead pointed the last one with some irritant tone "It is good to have a great variety of people around" she smiled at Sarah
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU - (@Kristia+TRXD)

Had Sarah not been somewhat distressed, she would have picked up on Kris's irritation regarding that... 'dragon boy'. Hell, she was bound to be curious about a phoenix girl, a mermaid, a witch and a dragon boy in due time, but now was not the time or place. She smiled at Kris and appreciated her words despite knowing the wolf was incorrect. It was the thought that counted.

"I appreciate the thought, Kris, but the fact of the matter is that I'm not human. I'm not even alive!" Sarah said with a wag of her finger. "I know I said not to give a rat's arse over what others think of ya, but I can't help but feel nervous around... mortals. Ach, it'll pass. I'm sure it will."

Comment

Library - TSU

Kris sighed with some defeat, but she still had some cards of optimism left "Be it undead or alive, you are still a human, but as you said, it will pass, we all get accustomed to new things, besides I do have some questions to ask about your species if they aren´t too personal for you" she asked Sarah

"You are the first vampire I have ever met, the only ones I have ever heard or known are from books like Nosferatu or other ones that may be of fiction or not. So please tell me to stop if I ask something too personal" the wolf explained honestly
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU - (@Krista+TRXD)

Humans were the base model, the marble from which most races were created from. Even the first vampire had to be a human, Sarah thought begrudgingly. She had nothing against humans or mortals, but being compared to one made her tense up. She knew she was different and didn't need someone telling her differently. Sarah did, however, appreciate that Kris dropped the subject, and she in turn did the same. Now came the inevitable questions.

Sarah didn't mind in the slightest. In fact, it tickled her that someone was interested in her people, or at least her kind.

"Eh? No, go right ahead and ask your questions. I'm sure none of them'll bother me," Sarah replied.

Comment

Library - TSU

"Well, what are the abilities you have gained for being a vampire? like heightened senses and physical or mental that become stronger" Kris asked since she wanted to know what advantages did a vampire have.

"And what about the lore?" the wolf was eager to know about the vampires

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Library - TSU

Sarah thought about her status for a moment. It was difficult to nail down all the perks, abilities and benefits of being a vampire because Sarah had always lived with others of her kind. For her, doing some things like drinking blood and sleeping in the day were completely normal! Now she had to compare herself and her people to humans. Only through the base species could Sarah explain herself.

"Well, when compared to a human being, there are a few abilities that we vampires have. For one, we don't have to worry about disease or getting sick since we're members of the undead and two, we don't feel the need to sleep as much," Sarah explained. "Most of the time we're roughly twice as strong as regular humans, sometimes even more. Our senses are honed at night and we're clearer in the head. But when day comes along and we're in the sunlight, we get really weak."

Sarah pointed to her staff with the red orb notched into it.

"This training staff helps me keep about half of my energy when out in the sun. It's terrible feeling so weak, so that's why most vampires stay inside. As for abilities, most of us are attuned to dark and blood magic, although there are a few pyromancers here and there.

"Also, there's a lot of lore, but I don't want to bore you with the details, Kris," Sarah said with a wave of her hand.

Comment

Library - TSU

Kris pondered about what Sara said, she had indeed advantages while at night, but there was the hindrance at the day "I suppose the effect of the light occurs whe in direct sunlight or it also takes effect while being inside?" she asked carefully

Then the wolf looked at the staff "A catalyst of some sort or an energy collector that resonates with your soul´s energy.. What an amazing invention" she spoke with some awe

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU

"Aye, that's it, along with other five-dollar words. But it's not an invention, my mother made this for me," Sarah replied as she pointed to her staff.

The crimson orb notched in the wooden staff gave a small spark of energy when Sarah's hand drew near. The vampire gave it a few taps before it 'awoke' and glowed a dim red light. While the light was somewhat eerie, there was a calmness to it as well. It was like a shroud of comfort when cloaked in darkness. Sarah polished the orb for a moment before she looked back at Kris and Trista.

"This also helps keep my appetite in check. I've already had my fill for the day; puttin' it in me coffee like medicine. When I get older I'll have to stop relying on pre-made vials to sustain myself with," Sarah murmured.

Comment

Library - TSU

"I suppose you also haveinstincts that will sooner or later grow with you" Kris spoke knowing how they work and then continued "Mine have already bloomed and boy they were strong at first, in the first weeks, my mother would find me in a praire hunting rabbits or growling at strangers"

The wolf remembered those times because she was totally conscious, she wasn't a werewolf who would go feral every full moon, but the redhead knew she had two personalities which were the human and the animal, those two sometimes clashed but kept in sync most of the time

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU

Somehow the image of Kris as a wolf cub popped into Sarah's head and made her giggle. She imagined the young half-wolf playing in the fields with her playmates and romping around with no clear goal in mind. If Kris was usually found on the prairie, then perhaps she belonged to some kind of clan or group in a large, flat country. America came to mind, but only because Sarah knew many horses were as happy as can be in the plains of America. And now Sarah was interested!

"Heh heh heh! I can imagine you hunting in a prairie! It looks too cute!" Sarah shut her mouth at that last part and blushed a little. "I mean, uh... So look, I'm curious, that's all. Do you belong to some kind of clan?"

Comment

Library - TSU

"It is ok, don´t be embarrassed, I did have my more wild moments as a cub or child" Kris waved her hand to show she was ok with the laugh "My mother taught me both human and animal things while my dad helped me with my instincts. I still remember my first prey, it was this rabbit and we ran through the forest like crazy as I was almost an animal, then when I caught it, the human side took more control and I gagged because of the raw taste of fur and.. you know what I mean, I was a child, my parents teased me about it for days" the wolf said with a huge grin with the memory

Hearing about a clan, the redhead answered truthfully "We never had a clan, for what my dad explained me, he broke rules by bonding with a pure human and when I was born, let´s say that was the last straw for his clan" she spoke calmly and it showed she wasn´t bothered by it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU

The Hunnigans weren't a clan per say, but they did have similar rules to Kris's father's clan. Marriage outside of bloodlines was frowned upon, and even still was siring children between two different species. However, vampires were very passionate creatures and were able to reason, thus they allowed 'odd couples' to be together and procreate only if the foreign fiancé could prove their love to their lover, among other things.

"Wait a minute... You're a half human half wolf, and your mother is a pure human, yeah?" Sarah made a confused face. "So that means your father is a pure wolf... I uh... What do they look like?"

Comment

Library - TSU

"My dad looked like the werewolves, but take away the feral things, his body was completely covered in fur and could "change" from both bipedal to quadrupedal and viceversa, and since his clan was mostly in quadrupedal form, they prefered the animal side." Kris explained while seating on the couch.

"My mom was an adventurer and loved to investigate, and in one winter as she was hunting a deer, she ended up fighting for her prey with my dad."

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - TSU

Sarah hoped she wasn't overthinking things, but somehow the image of a petite human woman consorting with a very large wolf entered her mind. The clash of fur against bare skin, canines against mashers, and even more differences. A human and a wolf coming into conflict with each other out in the wilderness wasn't a foreign concept, but establishing a romantic relationship with each other and eventually siring a child? That was three times crazy spiced up with supernatural influences and a touch of erroticism. Now, what did this all mean?

The answer was simple, although weird. Kris's mother was a normal human, her father was a wolf, they got it on and produced a half-wolf half-human child. Implications unpleasant, yet for Sarah, she couldn't help but react in the way any 'normal' person would.

"So... Let me get this straight... Your father was a big wolf, all furry, and your mother was a human, not furry and all human..." The gears in Sarah's head turned and churned out something brilliant. "And if you're the child, that means... You're one of a kind! That is so awesome!"

Comment

Working...
                                X