Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Library - TSU - ((@Kristia/TRXD))

Sarah wasn't much of a motivational speaker. She liked to help out others, but most of the time she uplifted her own spirits. There were times where she felt lower than dirt and had to convince herself that there was always tomorrow to make things right. She was not some gung-ho survivor with a heroic story or some legendary soldier with a gruff demeanor and a strong will to fight. She was just a Scottish vampire seeking to live life one day at a time. But hell, Sarah tried her hardest to bring Trista back up from the depths of her depression.

Seeing that face threatened with sadness and despair just tore Sarah's heart out.

"Ach, you poor thing... C'mere."

After setting down her coffee, Sarah reached for Trista and brought her over to her and Kris. She pressed the blonde-haired girl against her and wrapped her arms around her, her hands rubbing her back in a calming, comfortable fashion.

"You'll have a friend in us both, Trista. I promise I won't leave ya alone, but you gotta promise me somethin' too." The vampire patted Trista's head and added, "Ya gotta learn to stick up fer yerself. We cannae always be there for ya, though I'll try as much as I can. Whataya say?"

GIVE YOUR UNCLE AN EMBRACE
    NO HOMO
    JUST KIDDING SO MUCH HOMO
    Last edited by Major Mario; 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Library - TSU -

Kris let the two girls and didnīt want to be a third wheel on the bicycle, so she took off her grey hoodie leaving the wolf on her short sleeved shirt. She searched through the mythology books and found the one she was looking for "This is perfect") she thought

Going back to the two girls, the redhead sat on one of the couches and opened the book searching through the pages "Come on.. where did you go.." she mumbled to herself scanning through the words and images. Then the image she was searching appeared, it was one of her favorite goddesses since she had two things that Kris deeply cared for. Diana the huntress, the first thing she was deeply related to was the moon because of her pure love for the living beings and maidenhood, then came her other major part which was the hunt, albeit someone pure and civilized, Diana also had her animal side since she cared for the animals and had her instincts, still holding the most primal roots that connected the human beings with the nature.

"The moon is both calm and fierce, like a huntress who follows her primal instincts while also protecting those she loves. Never giving up and always moving forward, that is one of the many faces of the moon" the wolf read the words.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Between the Shopping District and TSU Main Gate

After checking out some books, Ryofu walked to where she was meeting someone. "Ren-dono!!" A small girl said and ran up to Ryofu carrying a long wrapped up poll-looking object. "..... Chinkyu..... no running." Ryofu said to the girl.
        Spoiler: Ignore the chibi on the left
        Chinkyu stops running. "Sorry Ren-dono but I brought you your Sky Piercer." Chinkyu said as she hands the poll-like object to Ryofu. Ryofu takes it and it's, at least, 3 feet taller than her. She unwraps the top part, which is bigger than the rest of it, and reveals a blade on the end
        Spoiler:
        Ryofu rewraps the blade up. "Thank you.... Chinkyu." Ryofu said. "You're welcome Ren-dono!" Chinkyu said with such a big smile on her little face. "I must get back home and let them know you got your halberd." Chinkyu said and Ryofu nods. Chinkyu starts to run and then turns around and waves then continues on running back home. ".........Dorm." Royfu said to herself as she heads back to her room.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Library - Shopping District

Before long, Trista began to feel Sarah's body wrap itself around her. While it was not warm like any of the others, Trista still felt reassured by the feeling she got from the vampire's embrace. If anything, her body had a similar feeling to that of the soft ground during a summer's night. Cool but neither freezing nor warm. The right temperature to relax someone without making them uncomfortable. All the while, Trista was still holding her little icy moon in her arms or rather her icy night sky, thanks to Kris' further ice craftsmanship.

"Sarah..." Trista faintly spoke as she was on the border of tears. "I... I'll... try..."

During the embrace between Trista and Sarah, Trista distinctly heard Kris' words reading out a book.

'The moon is both calm and fierce, like a huntress who follows her instincts while also protecting the ones she loves.'
          'Never giving up, always moving forward, this is but one of the many phases of the moon.'

Trista peered her little head over to where Kris sat and saw her reading a book. More specifically, it looked like a book on the Roman gods and goddess. With little thought put into it, Trista quickly realised as to who or what Kris reading on. A lunar goddess. If anything, it had to a goddess like Diane or Artemis. Calm and fierce. Following one's instincts but also protecting loved ones. Never giving up, always moving forward. Hearing those words over and over, Trista realised something. This was what Trista wanted to be. No, this is Trista wants to be. And if Trista put her heart into it, she knew that one day; be it months or years away, Trista could be that person. The person she truly wished to be. All she needed to do was take those steps herself.

"Kris?" Trista promptly asked. "Are you...? Are you reading what I... th-think you are reading?"
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kris knew that the blonde girl spoke with hope about the book she was reading "It is indeed Trista, it is Diana, the goddess of the hunt and the moon" she said showing the cover of the book, it had an image of some iconic deities "I remembered what you wanted to do with what you have told me from the time in the lake to all the way here, you sound like Diana"

The wolf then looked at the page she was reading and looked at the huntress You are shy, and it is understandable, but what you try to achieve is what Diana did in her time, protect the innocent and heal the injured, but also being free and show your true feelings" she said looking back at the lunar mage
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yeah, what Kris said," Sarah commented. She pulled herself away from Trista and ended the embrace. "You'll be fine, I know ya will."

How invigorating! The conversation had turned from happy to sad to inspirational, all in the timeframe of a few minutes! It was also exhausting, and Sarah needed to sit down before she said something stupid. While she would like to talk herself up and make herself known, it seemed that today was Trista's day. It was only nice to help out the poor girl.

Sarah sat down in a nearby lounge chair and crossed one leg over the other. She held her coffee like a lifeline and savored the smell and heat before getting back to nursing it.

"A lunar mage being compared to a goddess... Well now, that sounds like a high honor right there," Sarah chirped. There was something in the vampire's tone that hinted at a bit of envy. "I guess yer movin' on up in the world, Trista, even if you dinnae think ya are."

Comment

The wolf didnīt miss the small tone of envy in the red eyed womanīs voice, she could understand since Trista had something big and powerful as a role model, so she looked at Sarah and spoke "And what about you? do you have a role model to follow?" she asked

"Here we can find almost about anything related to magic, and speaking of.. I wonder where I can find about ice magic" Kris asked herself putting a finger on her chin while thinking

Spoiler:

Comment

"Ya know, truth be told I don't have a role model," Sarah said with a disappointed tone. She didn't make eye contact with Kris and instead focused on her hands. "I guess I... never really thought about it. Didn't figure I needed one..."

The vampire fiddled with her fingers and let her voice trail off as she thought. In her society, Sarah didn't have many people to look up to or desire to be. She was a child of Scotland, the land of the bravehearted and free-spirited. If she had it her way, she would spend the rest of her days out of the castles and on the road as a constant traveler. Most vampires didn't like to travel, and many more chose to stay in one safe spot and never stray too far from it. With that fact, there weren't many vampires who made good examples. You usually heard about the bad ones like Dracula...

And then there were other examples such as human role models. Sarah didn't put much stock in them, even if they had fantastic advice. She took pride in what she was and believed that no-one but her kind fully understood what it meant to live as a vampire.

"Yeah... I got nothin'," Sarah sighed.

Comment

After Sarah released her grasp upon Trista and proceeded to chatter with Kris, Trista's face softened up and began to show a faint smile. Promptly shutting off her magic, Trista began to wipe away her eyes and sit down near the other two girls. It was amazing to think that Kris had such high hopes and expectations for Trista despite the limited time that the two girls knew one another. To wholly compare little Trista to the lady of the moon herself. It was both flattering and very pleasing for Trista to hear. It was as Trista expected last night and what she continued to sense from Kris. Somehow, although she did not know, it seemed that Trista and Kris were meant to be great friends.

But in Trista's little moment of relief and slight inspiration, she heard as to what Sarah had to say. No role model. To see that her vampiric friend did not have a role model even a small one gave Trista an impression of both independence but also uncertainty.
                    "You... don't have a... role model, Sarah?" Trista asked. "Was there...? W-Was there anyone that you... looked up to? Back where you came from or...?" Trista's voice halted once more as she reminded herself as to the similar past both Trista and Sarah had. If what Sarah had said was true, then it could be argued that Sarah didn't have anyone to look up to from her family or old schoolmates.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Reflecting on the past wasn't something Sarah liked to do. She didn't have any traumatic experiences or bad memories to trouble her, but she didn't have any real exciting moments in her life either. Her parents were good people and avoided the ire of the local human population in the countryside while other vampire children and fledglings did not target Sarah as much given her inheritance. Without something exciting or memorable to look back on, the past was just something to push aside as history. The only thing that mattered to Sarah was the present and what she could do in it. The vampire looked up at Trista and exhaled deeply.

"Well, my parents always count as a role model," Sarah explained. "Even me pissed-as-a-newt Grandpappy counts. But I never really had someone I could look up to. Me parents were usually busy with some Ullapool matter or keeping members of our kind content and peaceful. Not even me old schoolmates were much to look up to. I mostly spent me free time with the family hounds or other vampires who went out and did a lot of things in their lives."

Sarah scratched her nose and looked between Kris and Trista. She gave a nervous chuckle at the irony of the situation. Both she and Kris had spent quite a bit of energy getting Trista's spirits up, and now that the shy girl had her head back on her shoulders, Sarah couldn't help but feel drained.

"I could never get used to bein' on me own most of the time. The hounds helped, but it still feels... lonely, ya know?"

Comment

"There is always that void even when you have people around you" Kris spoke closing her eyes "You know there is something else, but donīt know what it is to find such thing. Having help from your family and friends gives you some help, but the path must be done only by yourself"

The wolf opened her eyes and looked at Sarah "You have been on the gray line of just living a routine, that is a possible reason for not having that life goal. What you can only do is walk forward and gaze at the unknown, it may be dangerous, but that is how life is." She spoke and gazed at her own hands "The only predictable thing about life is that it is unpredictable"

Spoiler:

Comment

Shopping District - Trinity Soul University | 9:15 AM

Andrew stood there in the center of town where that small little fight had happened before everything became calm again. Things were definitely hectic already on the second day here. Andrew simply stood there speechless as he tried to comprehend all that happened. "Uh... I... what happened? I think I lost track of everything. Goddamn second day here and it already is hectic as all hell..." Andrew said as he walked over to a bench, sitting down on the bench Andrew let out a small tired sigh. He has only been up for what? Two, maybe three hours tops and yet he is already feeling exhausted despite him not being immediately in any of the trouble that had happened today.

Trinity Soul University - Central Garden

It had been a rather long, and somewhat dull morning for Drake. Other than waking up to the noise of fighting going on outside the Male Dorm, Drake had a rather boring morning. He simply had gotten up, ate some breakfast, and gotten dressed before leaving his dorm.

As he traveled the campus bored out of his mind, and trying to think of what to do he stumbled upon an awfully beautiful Flower Garden.

Drake was kind of shocked with the beauty and peaceful atmosphere the garden had compared to the rest of the University which felt formal... and rather hectic and full of life. This place felt like it was full of life... but at the same time felt calm and serene. Something that... really got the Drake, it was something that he did not like.

"Damn this place is too peaceful... Hell I don't even feel like doing much here. I feel like I could just lay down on the grass and pass out for the day and won't mind... and I do not like it one bit... Now how do I get out of this place?" He said as he looked around. Despite the fact that there is a concrete walkway going throughout the garden, it felt like a maze to him due to its sheer size. This was something that Drake really didn't like either. As such he began walking in a random direction along one of the concrete pathways.

Comment

Trinity Soul Gardens

As Drake was going down the walkway, a faint noise could be heard. It was... The noise of a music box. It was a little deeper into the gardens...

Comment

Library - TSU

Sarah stared at Kris with an incredulous expression in her face. She looked to Trista and then back to the wolf in confusion. No doubt about it, Kris's words were meant to be uplifting or inspirational, but Sarah couldn't make sense of them. There was something in that little speech that made her angry, bored, flattered, and concerned, and frankly, Sarah had no idea what she needed to feel.

"Uh... Kris? No offense but I didn't understand any of what you just said," Sarah murmured.

Comment

Library - TSU

Kris looked at the confused girl and "Sorry about that, I get like that many times, I don't have good conversation skills" she then got back on track

"What I meant is that you were used to a scheduled life, you didn't have much problems in terms of living, but that also made things dull making life almost boring" the wolf explained

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X