Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Cafeteria - Trinity Soul

"I can create this." Sha Yun said as she focused. The power of the Desert beckoned her as small rocks around began to psammotize and grind into sand. The sand swirled in her palm into a marble. Sha Yun clenched her palm into a fist and punched the air, releasing the condensed sand with the force of a sandstorm.

"..." Lynne scribbled a thumbs up.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Corridors (En route to cafeteria) - Trinity Soul University

As Shu Yun dispelled and threw away the sand, Trista covered her face to prevent any of it from getting to her. Having sand in one's mouth was never a pleasant thing nor is getting it in the eye. It appeared that Sha Yun was able to create and control sand. Trista had known of people to control the ground and stone around them. But never had she known anyone that could control sand.
      "Amazing..." were the only words that Trista could say. It amazed Trista when people used magic of any kind, even if she herself used magic. The way that people control the elements in such amazing fashion. Some using it to express themselves, others using it to help people. But there were some who used magic as a weapon. As a tool. Trista despised anyone who thought of using magic in such a way.
      "W-what about you, Lynne? What do you do?" Trista asked Lynne hesitantly.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Morning-Trinity Soul University-Shopping district-Grocery store

The man looked at Kage, and smiled before seemingly in a flash he took the card from Kage and sliding it through a machine after scanning all of his items. "Okay that was exactly 22 student credit points from your card. You have about 28 left, and about any jobs... well around here a few of the students that worked here have kind of quite after working here for one year straight... and I haven't gotten anyone to fill in their places. All it is really is helping to restock the shelves, and opening and closing the store in the morning and night. There are a few openings left, and they all pay about 40 student credit as well." The Cashier replied as he handed Kage his card back.

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Main Building - Morning

As Sarah put Nurse Hanna's head back on Hanna blinked a few times as her body became active once more. That's when the nurse grabbed her own head, and twisted it until it snapped back into it's own place with loud snapping being heard as she gets her head back even onto her body. Once she was done the gash around her neck where her head came off began to fade after a few minutes. After that was done she stretched her neck a bit before turning to Sarah. "Thank you dear... and Kiara nothing is necessary. After all... I kind of figured out how to re-attach any lost limbs to my body without any outside help, yet I still need an extra hand to fetch me my head if I ever lose it." She said in what seemed to be a joke, but her tone was also serious...

Comment

To Cafeteria - Trinity Soul

"..." Lynne scribbled an elaborate picture of a tall, beautiful fairy woman wearing a flowing sky blue dress clad in iron armor and wielding a long sword. She then wrote an incomprehensible spell.

What happened after was incredible. The fairy woman in the drawing came to life as the drawing glowed with a purple energy. The wingbeats, the sword's steel glint, the swordswoman's deep eyes, they were too real to be an illusion.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-16-2014, 05:21 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Main Building - Morning @Sus/Cucoo

Sarah nearly fainted when the nurse took control of the situation and snapped her head back into position with a resounding crack. She covered her mouth and kept down her bile, although it was a challenge. Her willingness to assist was near exhausted, and only her terror kept her still.

"Oh god... I think I'm gonnae be sick," Sarah whined. "Ya... Ya naed anything else, or can I go?"

She seemed more willing to leave now at this point, but there was still a willingness to help.
            Last edited by Major Mario; 01-16-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Corridors (En route to cafeteria) - Trinity Soul University

And just like that, Lynne brought one of her drawings, a fairy with a longsword, to life. An drawing of hers manifested itself in the real world right before Trista's eyes. The thought of bringing a drawing to life fascinated Trista. One could draw a knight to protect themselves. They could draw a toy to play with. Or even draw themselves a bed to rest upon.
              "Oh my... Th-that's amazing!" Trista excitedly responded. But with all of these amazing powers, it put Trista a bit down. These two had extraordinary powers. One person who could create and control sand. And another who can draw anything and bring it into reality. To Trista, her own powers began to look like nothing compared to theirs.
              "I-It's definitely much greater than... what I can do..." Trista quickly lost her excitement and her voice gradually reduced to a sorrowful and somber tone.
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-16-2014, 05:28 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Cafeteria - Trinity Soul

"I'm sure you have awesome powers too." Sha Yun encouraged Trista as Lynne closed her sketchpad. The fairy swordswoman disappeared. "Ah, here's the cafeteria."

The cafeteria was a large building with rows and rows of tables. New and old students alike came to eat their lunch and hang out here. The food weren't exactly 5-star meal, but the food tasted good enough.

"What's on the menu?" Sha Yun went to check. Buttermilk pancakes. Probably enough to fill the stomaches.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Cafeteria - Trinity Soul University

"I'm sure you have awesome powers too." Trista heard Sha Yun say. Trista was uncertain on that. Compared to what Trista had seen so far, she definitely did not think that her powers were awesome.
                  While thinking about her powers, Trista remembered something from when she was filling out her forms. She needed to speak to the teachers about her powers. But right now, Trista needed to get some breakfast before anything.

Shortly after Sha Yun said that phrase of attempted reassurement, the three of them arrived at the cafeteria. It was mostly like what Trista had expected. Loud, filled with people, and not very friendly looking. This made Trista slightly cringe and become more anxious than usual. But Trista remembered that she had Sha Yun and Lynne with her. And she also had those earmuffs around her neck. If Trista kept calm and nothing major were to happen, she could easily have her breakfast and get out of here. Trista went to overview the choices for breakfast with Sha Yun. There wasn't a huge variety of choices but it was enough to suit most people's needs. If Trista were to choose, it would have to be something simple like some toast or even some cereal.
                  "W-what are... you getting, Sh-Sha Yun?" Trista nervously asked Sha Yun.

Comment

Kage considered for a while, it sounded simple enough. Then he felt the urge to yawn again and remembered the problem. "I`m kind of nocturnal...I usually spend the morning sleeping actually, only waking in the afternoon, because I practice shadow magic...me being awake now is kind of an abnormalty. Are there any other jobs around for students like me?"
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Cafeteria - Trinity Soul

"I've only had western breakfast two to three times." Sha Yun admitted. The first time she ate a western breakfast was in the airplane where she was given an assortment of waffles and syrups. The second breakfast was given to her in the hotel, where she ate... What was it called? Souflé? "So I want to try everything... I'll take the pancakes."

"..." Lynne held up her realistic picture of scrambled eggs to the kitchen staff, who scooped up the hot mass of delectable egg mix. Lynne bowed and took the tray and moved on to the beverage area.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Dormitories - Female Dorms 207 A

Kaname looked at Soane, and Guen and chuckled. "Well nice to meet you Soane, and Guen!" She said with a smile as she looked at the panther. "... Why do you have a panther in here?" She said in a quick... and surprised tone when she finally realized that Soane actually has a freaking panther in the dorm. "A-Aren't pets ya know... like... against the rules or something?" She said as she backed up a bit. Obviously a bit scared of a panther in the dorm.

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Main Building | Morning

Nurse Hanna after getting done stretching, and getting her head into place turned to Sarah and yawned. "Nope. You are one hundred percent free to go now." The Head Nurse replied as she went back to her desk. "Now if you will excuse me I must get back to work..." She said as she began mixing more compounds, and already existing serums without even checking... either she knows what she is doing... or she's just bat sh*t insane...

The cashier looked at Kage and frowned for a second before smiling again. "Oh it's okay. There are plenty of other jobs around here. You just got to find around and ask for them. That or you can go to the bulletin board in the middle of the shopping district to search for any possible jobs, or errands that will pay. Be warned though... the jobs that pay the most are the ones the teachers post. They usually involve pretty tough stuff... but they pay well. The ones the Headmaster holds pay over one thousand student credits, but his job requests are always difficult. Not dangerous or anything, just incredibly annoying. In fact one of the jobs he posted in the past was to organize all the books within the library in alphabetical, and numerical order as well as cleaning the damn place... IN ONE DAY!" The Cashier responded with a chuckle as he turns back to Kage. "Those jobs also are taken up quite quickly, except for the Headmasters... students stopped taking his requests... due to how annoyingly difficult they are."

Comment

Dormitories - Female Dorms 207 A

"Well, A, she's technically not a panther, she's a denizen of another plane of existence, the Astral Plane, secondly, she's my guardian, not a simple pet. Also, she can understand every word you are saying, so watch your mouth with her. Finally, I can send her back to her plane if I want, she can only be on the Material Plane for a few hours." Soane explained, stroking Guen's fur.

"Guen, you can go, if you'd like." Soane looked into the panther's eyes. A few moments later, the beautiful form of a panther melted into a smoky mist, before disappearing entirely.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

At first Spira though that she would maybe have to get her money from somewhere else. When the more unusual stuff was mentioned however she gained more interest again. Maybe she could take one of those jobs. Of course, sorting the library wasn't exactly Spira's thing, but if she just kept waiting she could maybe be a little bit lucky. What she needed next was some sort of plan to get to these jobs quickly Most likely she would have to watch out for more jobs than what the headmaster would give out.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Cafeteria - Trinity Soul University | Morning

Trista stepped up to order her breakfast. One of the things that she never was good at. Telling people what she wanted and ordering stuff. More often than not, Trista would massively hesitate when ordering. Sometimes her shyness would even get the better of her and she would be next to incapable of ordering.
                              "Erm... I-I'll have some... erm... t-toast. Please." Trista quietly said to the kitchen staff. The amount of anxiety and pressure was obvious in her voice.
                              "Couldn't hear ya. Speak up." The kitchen staff snappily replied. Trista flinched at the woman's sarcastic and uncaring tone of voice. Trista was not liking this one bit. But who could blame her? Trista did speak very quietly and it was obvious that she wouldn't be very easy to hear. But even still, the kitchen staff's reaction was a bit uncalled for.
                              "I-I'll have s-some toast. Please." Trista hesitantly said. Although her voice may have picked up in volume, it certainly did not pick up in confidence. The kitchen staff rolled her eyes and brought out a tray with a plate on it. She then placed the toast on the plate in an apathetic and frustrated manner and quickly handed it to Trista.
                              "There ya go." The kitchen staff said before frustratedly mumbling to herself. Trista took the tray and proceeded down to the beverages area along with Sha Yun and Lynne.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-16-2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: Wriggle, your habits are passing onto me!

Comment

Cafeteria - Trinity Soul

"Why are there three choices of coke?" Sha Yun raised her eyebrows at the soda machine. There were Coca Cola, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper for the coke option alone.

"Maybe because some people like one better than the other."

"Ah, Aeneas!" Sha Yun greeted the mystifying card master with a smile. "Are you eating here too?"

"No. I ate in the restaurant district." Aeneas shook his head. "The food there is not half bad. Hotel quality, even."

"Haha, I have to save money if I wanna go there." Sha Yun giggled. "Say hi to Aeneas. He helped me today."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X