Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infirmary - Main Building

"It's something." Aeneas shrugged from the back.

"Okay, so we found the body and the two arms. We only need the legs, right?" Christina checked off. "And you said the legs flew by you near the entrance... Entrance of what?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Main entrance." She said glancing back into the room as though still trying to confirm no one else was in the room.

Comment

Jason couldn't help but remain speechless in this entire situation. From what he could gather, everyone already knew where all Hannah's parts were, which meant that all they had to do was retrieve the legs. If that was the case, then there was no point in wasting time. The sooner they got Hannah's legs, the sooner she would be in one piece.

"Then let's go check.", Jason said to Aeneas and Christina as he noticed the girl in front of them checking for something.

Jason didn't know what Kiara was looking for, so he decided to ask about it.

"What are you looking for?", Jason calmly asked Kiara.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Kiara was still for a moment longer before responding. "...Nothing, seeing ghosts." She said calmly before turning back. "Well! Ah...I think I'll stay here and tend to Nurse Hannah...although I don't know if I would be of much use considering my magic's traits..." she said with a nervous laugh. "Ah...mercy...uh, Nurse Hannah, how long can you remain like this?"

Comment

"Well without my head attached to my body I will only be able to live for say... about a day. I already told this kid who goes by the name of Jason here. As long as my head is attached to my body I'll be fine if I lose an arm or a leg. I'll at least have a week to find my legs or arms if my head is at least attached to my body... so uh... mind showing us to my body... and arms...?" Hannah replied as she looked at Kiara, waiting for a response.

Comment

Kiara nodded and pointed to the table where the arms and torso were. "Right here. Should I just put your head in place along with your arms?"

Comment

En route to lake <Kathryn>

Kris did have a point. Kathryn could easily acces that place from her wheelchair, so what was stopping other people from stopping at that place. They had to go a bit further. Maybe a bit away from the road. "Alright sounds good to me. Might be that you have to work a little bit extra with my wheelchair if the ground isn't too good. Hope you won't mind" Kathryn said with a smile on her face while looking at Kris. They then continued going towards the lake. While they were going, Kathryn began to think of how it would be to lie in the water again. It had been a pretty long time ago since last time.

Campus <Spira>

After she stopped, it seemed that the girl that had been carried, began to move a little, not much, but a little. Mostly moving her mouth. Spira couldn't hear what she said tough. It did spark her interest tough. What was this girl saying. What did she keep secret from her? A few seconds later, the man in front noded to the other girl. Spira didn't exactly know if it was a good sign or a bad sign. Instead she just choose to ignore it. "Might be. How should I know? Tell me what tough, why didn't you just tell me that she was feeling hot. Why did you have to be so cryptic, it's not like it would have hurt if I knew, would it? Oh and please don't call me Madam or anything like that. I don't like titles like that" she said with a slightly annoyed voice. When she commented on the man's words of choice, it was obvious that she wasn't happy about what he had said.
                Last edited by Katrix; 03-24-2014, 07:38 PM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

lake

Kris was glad with her new friend's agreement. "Don't worry about the terrain, I got us a path for a better swimming place" she said stopping the wheelchair at the edge of the road

the wolf then took a deep breath and blew cold air that made what looked like a path of ice. It went further on the ground and had an even level

"There you go, just be careful with the feet" Kris said walking them through the ice road
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In the Air Above TSU

Zero is flying around trying to find Maya. Zero stops and "hovers" in mid-air. "I should of gotten a feel for her magic when I saw her." He says looking around from above. "Damn, I can't tell with people using magic all around me." Zero said getting ticked off. Just then, Zero felt something different. "This feeling is different from others, maybe it's her." Zero said and flies towards the source.

Lake

Ryofu follows Kris' magic feel and finds her at the lake with a girl in a wheelchair. "Kris...... found." She says to Kris. She then looks at the other girl. ".............. who...... this? .......... friend?" She asks Kris.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

"Wow" Kathryn said as she saw the path unfold on the terrain. They then went down it towards what looked like a nice spot to stay. It was a little slippery on the ice road, but nothing bad happened luckily. Once down by the lake, Kathryn began to take of what she tought would slow her down or be unnecessary in the water. She only brought with her so much change. Just as she had gotten the last bit of cloth of, a girl that had been following them began to talk. Kathryn hadn't seen her before, it was as if she had just popped right into existence right there. Despite the method of speech beeing very close to that person Kris had told Kathryn about, she didn't remember at that exact moment. What was the next thing the girl would do, make fun of her? Kathryn didn't have time for things such as that. She quickly crawled to the end of the lake and crawled right into it. Once in the water, she continued to crawl. Lukily, the water was quite murky and quickly got deep, meaning that it was quick to hide. Within seconds, she was completely invisible in the water.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Campus

"Because there are things that aren't necessary to tell to strangers." Cygnus kindly elaborated as Trista seemed to have clung to him even more. He's trying his hardest to have this girl go without him using violence or forcing people away, but the girl was sticking around like a single piece of tape. "Also, forgive me for my rudeness. It has become a habit to add titles to everyone I meet. I'll try to be direct next time. My name is Cygnus Stallion. May I inquire yours?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

lake

Kris noticed Ryofu followed them all the way to the lake and greeeted the phoenix "Oh hi there Ryofu, how was your nap?" she said and then started speaking

"Katrhyn, this is Ryofu, she is the friend I was talking abo- huh? where is she?" the wolf stopped when she looked at the now lone wheelchair, but then knew where the girl could be thanks to the trail on the ground

Suddenly remembering the fact that she couldn´t walk, how would Katrhyn swim "By the moon.." she mumbled quickly taking off her dress and jumping to the water only on her under clothers

Kris went to the deeper part of the water in search of Katrhyn
                          Last edited by Kristia; 03-25-2014, 08:29 PM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Campus <Spira>

"You still ran away from a restaurant with what looked like a unconscious person on your back. I don't know how it is where you come from, but where I am from people normally don't do stuff like that, and if they do, it's normal that people may ask what's happening" Spira said. It was quite obvious that the man wasn't telling her anything interesting. If it continued like this, it would be a much better choice to just gather some information herself. It wouldn't be too hard considering the girl's appearance. "You can call me Spira, now was there anything more? This is wasting my time" she said in quite a rude tone.

Lake <Kathryn>

Kathryn was quite comfortable in the water. The first few seconds she began to hold her breath, but then she remembered that she didn't have to do that. She could breathe underwater naturally. A little bit after she heard a faint voice from above the lake, but she couldn't quite make out what it said because of everything sounding different when she was in water. Instead she she just crawled a few meter more away and found a comfortable place to lie while looking up at the surface. It was kind of beautiful looking at it from this direction. Suddenly she saw that something had entered the water. Kathryn guessed that it must have been Kris that finally jumped out into the water.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Lake

Kris was swiiming deeper into the water searcching for Katrhyn and she hoped that the girl would hold her breath more time. ("Dammit where is she?, if Katrhyn would have gottien in here, she should be visible already") she thought while swimming

Soon she spotted a body a few meters away and it was moving calmly in that stationary place ("Oh she is ok, now let´s get clsoer and check just in case") the wolf thought getting closer and noticed that there were no bubbles coming from her mouth and that she was extremely calm

Kris reached a normal distane of her friend and tried to make gestures about if Katrhyn needied help to swim upwards

Spoiler:

Comment

Campus

"No, I do not recall any more problems." Cygnus recalled, and apologized once again even though Cygnus didn't really do anything wrong. "My apologies once again for not being able to implore your concerns."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X