Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campus <Spira>

"Then I can finally leave and do some research on my own then, finally"
    Spira said as she turned her back to the crows and walked away. The next thing she would do was to just ask a little around the school and see if anyone knew who they were. Easy enough.

Lake <Kathryn>

Kathryn watched as Kris slowly found her and came towards her. "Took you some time I guess" she said followed with a slight giggle. For her it was completely natural to talk underwater. She didn't really have to hide it either as it was easy to "explain". When she saw that Kris tried to tell her something with a few gestures she didn't really understand what she meant. "What do you want, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me" she said in a slight worried tone.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

lake

Kris was clearly confused about Katrhyn's ability to speak underwater and be so calm without needing oxygen to live here, so she just pointed to the girl's legs and made a questioning gesture about how she could swim

the wolf then thought ("She is probably can do this with he magic or a natural trait of her, oh well, if she doesn´t need help, might as well enjoy this") she thought calming down

suddenly Kris was the one who needed air and went upwards to gather oxygen "Gah!" she gasped filling her lungs "That is because I went too quickly" She said to herself relaxing on the water surface
      Last edited by Kristia; 03-27-2014, 10:12 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Campus - Trinity Soul University

Trista watched as she saw the girl, Spira, leave. Judging by what Spira had said, this would not be the last time Trista would encounter the red haired girl. Trista was unsure on what exactly Spira meant by research, but Trista had a feeling that it would be either into Trista or Spira's own powers. Despite the relief that Trista felt from the girl leaving, Trista was worried about what might happen in the future. Not worried, no. Afraid. Trista was afraid of what could become of the two girls and also of Spira herself. Would the two of them become bitter rivals? Or was it merely a bunch of misunderstandings? Only time itself could truly tell. With the departure of Spira, Trista's Sense died down once more and she began to loosen her grip on Cygnus. Trista no longer felt uncomfortably hot. Warm from Cygnus' body temperature, but not hot.
        "W-What do you think will become of... of Spira?" Trista asked. "She... She kind of s-scares me..."
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Campus

"Quite rude, and a little bit brazen, but otherwise just another normal girl." Cygnus bluntly remarked. "Are you feeling better, Trista?"

"..." Lynne stared into the direction Spira has vanished towards with a look of perplexion and frustration. Was she truly just another girl nosing into businesses that aren't their own? Or does she have some vendetta aginst Trista? If the latter is true, mark Lynne's words... doodles, that girl, Spira will feel the wrath of the one that she fears most.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"I-I'm fine... My Sense has... stopped." Trista replied. "I don't know why but... it wasn't as bad as earlier. It was still uncomfortable and unpleasant but it wasn't like I was... I was being burned..." This was another thing that Trista would have to look into once classes started. What exactly negated the effects of the Sense and why? Right now, it just seemed that it had a mind of its own. Always piercing Trista's head with unpleasant feelings. Trista needed to learn to control it. And being able to negate it would be a great first step.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Campus

"You must take rest." Cygnus said concernedly as he looked towards the Training District. They were originally supposed to meet with Sha Yun and tour the campus a bit... But if Trista felt like this, rest is what she requires the most. "I think it is best for you to seek solace in your dorm room."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Trista couldn't argue with that logic. The whole deal with Sinuda and the encounter with Spira did not do Trista any good. She was both exhausted from the excess use of magic and mentally strained by her own Sense. All she really need was some rest. But Trista couldn't truly recover unless it was nighttime. She could get all the rest and relax she could desire but, as much as she hated to admit it, Trista knew that she relied on the moon more than anything. Something that she couldn't get a view of until much later. For now, Trista would just have to return to her dorm and wait until the moon rises.
                "But I..." Trista attempted to argue about her case. But Trista knew that arguing with Cygnus would be futile. He was always right. And when he was wrong, he would quickly pick up on it. "I... I think that's for the best... Let's go..."

Comment

Campus

"That would be best." Cygnus smiled warmly. He then addressed to the silent Lynne, "I shall take Trista back to her dormitory. Can you bring Sha Yun back as well?"

"..." Lynne quickly shot a disgruntled look, but went to without haste.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

With a simple command, Lynne left the group to search for Sha Yun. Due to this, it was only Trista and Cygnus left. The two of them... alone together once more. With little hesitation, Trista stood from where she sat and awaited for Cygnus to stand up. Trista didn't have time to take notice of it earlier, but Trista couldn't help but look at Cygnus' clothing. It was very refined and sharp but also had a level of practicality and intelligence. Cygnus looked like a character plucked out of steampunk fiction. The goggles, the attire. It was a very interesting to notice the similarities and differences to Trista's own attire. Cygnus' steampunk-esque outfit and Trista's blazer and skirt. An interesting combination, if Trista knew anything about fashion.

After taking a good look over Cygnus, Trista attempted to shift her focus away from Cygnus and back to making her way back to the dorms. Trista was uncertain on how long it would be to get back to the dorms but she knew that it would take a while. And a while with Cygnus was better than no time at all. With no more delay, Trista began to walk in the general direction towards the main building. If she didn't know where the dorms were, Trista could always walk to the main building and make her way east from there. That or rely on Cygnus to guide her back.
                    "I never got round to asking but... those guns... Altair and Vega. Where did you... Where did you get them from?" Trista asked in an attempt to spark up conversation. Trista still did not approve of Cygnus' weapons and was afraid of what Cygnus could do with then. But despite this, she was still curious about them. Where exactly did he get those things? It's not as if one could easily acquire guns that specifically worked with magical bullets.

Comment

Campus

"An old priest gave them to me." Cygnus answered simply as he stood up. He was looking about, anxious, as if he was expecting an eavesdropper. "Come on, Trista, let's go."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Male Dormatory 302B

Aaron leaned out his window, blankly staring at nothing in particular. He had lost his appetite after talking to his cousin. He idly levatated a ball of water in front of him, he always did this when he was troubled.
                        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-27-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

With simple answer from Cygnus, Trista conceded and decided not to question more on the guns. Not that Trista wanted to know about the firearms. Trista honestly did not like them and wanted nothing to do with them. Even if Cygnus said that they were only to be used for protection, Trista still did not like it. Trista merely nodded in response to Cygnus and quickly moved over to follow his lead.

While walking back with Cygnus, Trista took the time to think over what had happened over the past few hours. The encounters with Drake, Sinuda, and Spira with the Sense. The two encounters with Jason. Lynne's... horrors... Spending time in the library with Sarah. And that wasn't all of it. The level of chaos and unpredictability in this university was off the scale. Was this what staying at Trinity Soul University was like? Do these kinds of things happen everyday? Is Trista expected to put up with this level of nonsense? Trista couldn't tell. This was a magical university. Trista couldn't even tell if this was the norm or not. Deep down, Trista deeply hoped that it wasn't all chaos and a large scary world. That there was some place in this university that was free from chaos. Not even Trista's own dormitory or the shopping district's library was safe. Thinking it over, Trista let out a large sigh over the whole thing.
                          "This day... This day has been so mixed up... So many things happening and so much that I wish didn't happen..." Trista said. It was uncertain on whether it was merely Trista's thoughts escaping once again or someone that she intended to say.

Comment

Campus -> Female Dormitories

"Don't worry, I am now here." Cygnus assured Trista, time and time again, his gloved hand caressing her shoulder like how he used to back in Ceres. Something about his touch made not only Trista but anyone feel relaxed. "Ah, here we are."

Cygnus and Trista stood in front of the female dormitory apartment. The building was quiet, due to the majority of students out exploring.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Feeling Cygnus' hand on her shoulder and hearing Cygnus' words or assurance greatly helped Trista to relax. If Trista were a cat, it could be argued that she would be purring right now. A brief moment of calm before having to return to her dorm. A couple of minutes later and the nocturnal duo found themselves back at the dormitories. Despite the length and the amount of time it took to get to the dorms, the walk felt so short. Trista wished that she could hold onto it for a bit longer. Looking up at the dormitories and back to Cygnus, Trista walked up near the entrance of the building and turned around.
                              "I... I guess I'll... see you tonight then..." Trista said. "It was really nice seeing you again." She continued, following up with a little giggle.

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Dave who was still outside near the front door of the dormitories, standing completely still while holding a sign that says Statue In bold letters could be seen. With his peripheral vision he looked at Trista and Cygnus. Standing still for nearly thirty minutes began to grow a bit tiring on him as his legs began to shake a bit.

"Crampcrampcrampcrampcramp" Dave muttered in his mind as his legs did begin to cramp from being still for a good while.

Infirmary - Main Building

Hannah smiled, but due to her surgical mask one could not see it. "Yes Kiara, please do. I would like to be back on my body now." She said bluntly, but also kindly as she waited for a response from Kiara.

Comment

Working...
                                X