Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female dorms <Kathryn>

Kris had a point. If they were going out to the lake again, why not bring some food too? And she was right about the weather too. There really couldn't have been a better day to start school with. Kathryn then followed Kris out to the elevator, she unlocked it went down to the first floor and locked it again. "Alright let's go. I have one question tough, where should we go down to the lake? Should we stay at the spot where we were or should we move a little" Kathryn asked.

Campus - Trinity Soul University <Spira>

Spira didn't take the man's warning all that serious. Instead she continued to walk, although she did slow down quite a bit while thinking of it. After walking a few more steps, she finally came to a halt. "I don't really see how I could make such a headache. As I just said, I know next to nothing about magic, and from the two times that I've actually used my magic, it was flames both times" she said in a clueless voice. After just standing there for a little she felt that the hunger began to come over her again. It wasn't anything big, she just wanted something to put in her mouth. For that reason she found her pack of pockey and grabbed one out of the box and began biting a little on it.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

En route to lake

Kris thought about Katrhyn´s question "Hm.. we could stay at the same spot, but some studentss may get there, so we can also go a bit further on the lake´s beach, I think it would be better to have some privacy" she spoke calmly, but in the inside she had the fear of being seen by people while bathing
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Male Dormatories 302B

"Pretty good. How about you?"
        "Me? Oh, I've been doing well." The silhouette walked to the window, looking outside. "So this is Trinity Soul. It's such a nice place, I wish I could be here physically."
        "It is a nice place." Aaron stood silent for a second, fearing that the reason his cousin had to make contact with him. "So, um, why did you come?"
        "Nothing too serious, just checking if you were okay."
        "Is there a reason that I might not be?"
        "Earlier today, your sister fainted for reasons we're still trying to figure out. Like you, she's currently in the third phase of her transformation. Your sister's fine and resting right now, but it's the other one which I'm worried about."
        "You still haven't found her?"
        "I'm sorry to say it, but no, we still have yet to find her. Plus the hunters are still out looking for you three."
        "But what does she have to do with this?"
        "Think, when was the last time all of this happened to you?"
        "When this last happened to me?" Aaron eyes went wide as he remembered the incident that happened two years ago. "That... That was when... mother..."
        "From the look on your face, I think you've realized it." The girl sighed. "Look, I don't like it either but it's the only theory we have right now. I'm sorry okay? I have to go now. Be safe, Aaron." The silhouette faded and disappeared leaving Aaron once again alone in the room.
        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-21-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Campus - Trinity Soul University

With every step the girl took, Trista's Sense began to worsen. The heat had returned to a level similar to sitting closely to a fireplace. It wasn't the nicest of feelings but it wasn't as bad as earlier. Trista couldn't explain why but there was something that was nullifying the effect of the Sense. At this point, Trista would be burning up inside but she wasn't. She was uncomfortably hot but it wasn't to a great extent. The biggest thing that was worrying her was this girl and what she might do. Despite her fear of this girl and what she might have to say, Trista was beginning to believe this girl about her passiveness and lack of knowledge in magic. Cygnus and Lynne were unnecessarily being hostile towards someone who was simply curious about what was going on. And hostility was never a good thing.
          "C-Cygnus...? Don't... Don't attack the girl... She hasn't done anything wrong... P-Please, listen to... to what she has to say..." Trista quietly and fearfully said to Cygnus. Trista's voice was so quiet that only Cygnus was able to hear it. Hopefully, Trista words would get to Cygnus and he would listen to what the girl had to say.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Campus

Cygnus looked at Trista, then at Spira, then at Trista again, growing more uneasy with every look. Finally, he sighed and nodded. "Alright, Trista, I'll ease up for you. Just... Let me know if you start to feel more uncomfortable again. Then we'll have to take you back to your dorm."

Cygnus looked at Lynne and nodded the approval to ease up. But Lynne still clung to her sketchpad, ready to defend if any violence was apparent.

"So you said you have only used magic twice, and both times they were Fire magic. It could be that reason why Trista was feeling hot near you, madam." Cygnus returned to his gentleman-ly manner.
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-22-2014, 04:08 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Off Campus Nearby

Watching the mischief and chaos going on at the school was a group of seven men. One was lean with a crazed look in his red eyes. Another was laying on his back 'taking it all in.' His eyes were only half open, revealing bright brown eyes. Next to him was a guy with hazel eyes sitting on a rock, somehow making his arm appear and disappear over and over again, showing slight amusement. An idiot to say the least. There was another man with his green eyes closed floating in the air meditating. He looked built. One wouldn't expect him to meditate, but it was his favorite activity. Fighting to the side were two identical twins in similar clothes: a plain t-shirt with jeans. One of them had a white shirt with black pants with black hair parted to the right and purple eyes. The other had a black shirt and white pants with blonde hair parted to the left and yellow eyes. They were arguing over... Chocolate, screaming "It's mine!"

"Hey, Jack," the brown eyed one said. "When are we moving?"

"Night, boys," a tall, lean man looking over a cliff with silver hair said. He had grey eyes. "We move tonight."

Then the green eyed one stopped meditating and walked to Jack.

"Are you sure they're here?"

"Oh yes," Jack answered.

"I just know it."

Comment

Male District -> Infirmary

Jason watched as Aeneas and Christina ran around the campus and gave a light sigh. They were supposed to be leading him to the infirmary, but they were essentially playing instead. After about a minute of watching them run, Jason decided to speak out and try to get their attention.

"Aren't we supposed to be going to the infirmary? I would go, but I don't know where it is.", Jason said to Aeneas and Christina.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Campus

"That's true." Aeneas nodded and, in half-seriousness, called over Christina. "Come on, girl, we have people to help."

"Since when didn't we?" Christina raised her eyebrows, slapped Aeneas' fedora back on his head, and jerked her fingers towards the path. "Come on, follow me."
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-22-2014, 02:39 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Campus

After Christina and Aeneas regained their focus on the task at hand, they restarted their trip to the infirmary. As they walked, Jason silently followed, holding Hannah's decapitated head near his stomach with both hands.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building

The group, after several jokes made by Aeneas and Christina, arrived at the emergency room entrance of the Infirmary. While it is preferred that the door was to be used by paramedics carrying in patients in grave danger, as there were no major accidents yet, the infirmary was quite peaceful.

"We're here." Christina announced. "So we're looking for a decapitated limbs and shit, right?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"I guess. For all I know, all the limbs could be here. We'll just have to check.", Jason calmly said to Christina as he lightly shrugged.

Jason hoped he was right. If not, then that mean they would have to hunt down each and every body part, meaning that Jason would have to spend his entire day wandering the campus. Now that Jason thought about it, his situation was somewhat humorous. Earlier, he wanted to explore the campus, but now Nurse Hannah needed help with her body parts, giving Jason the incentive to explore. After taking a moment to contemplate about his current situation, Jason looked over to Christina and Aeneas and spoke.

"Well, I guess we should check in with whoever is in the office.", Jason calmly said as he walked over to the Nurse's office's door and knocked on it with his foot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Restaurant District

After leaving Cafe Magic, Zero wonders around. "Now since that is done, now what to do?" He asks himself with his hands in his hoodie pockets. Zero then got a flashback of the witch that killed his mother. Zero gets a mad look on his face. "That damn witch, when I find you, I'm going to kill you." He said softly so no one around can hear him. Then he remembered about Maya. "I hate to be near a witch but she might know who I'm looking for." Zero said and stopped moving. He then clenched his right hand. "Damn it all, just this one time." He said and started to run and then sprouted 4 dragon wings, each a length of his arm so they're small to normal dragons but perfect for his size and then flew into the sky to search for the witch, Maya.

TSU Female Dorm: 204A

Ryofu hears the dorm door close and wakes up. She looks around but doesn't see anyone there. She then closes her eyes for a minute. She opens her eyes. "........ Found." She says and then leaves the dorm.

TSU Female Dorm: 106A

Raylin got out of her bath. She is in a red sleep shorts and a black mid rift tank top. Even though she has a (without trying to sound perverted here) good size bust on her, she has a slim and great figure on her that you can now see due to her outfit. She lets her hair stay down as she has a flame patterned towel on her head. "Ahh.... Now I feel better." She said as she went towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk. She opens it and gulps it down. "Gaah! Refreshing after a nice hot bath." She said as if she was in heaven. She sits on the couch and thinks back to the events that has happened so far. "This has been a messed up day so far. First with Zero telling us about his mother and then the incident with that phoenix girl. Just what is going to happen from now on?" She asks herself as she leans her head back.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kiara was about to speak again when she heard knocking on the door.
                            She paused for a moment before heading over to open it.
                            Only opening it enough so that she could peek out, she took a quick look at who was at the door. When she noticed Hannah's Head she sighed in relief and opened the door enough so that the group could enter. "Nurse Hannah, I was worried."

Achlys however, vanished before the door was opened.

Comment

Hannah looked at Kiara as she opened the door.

"Eh don't be. By the end of the first Semester here all new students should be used to it. Now that we are here have you seen my body? I kinda need that to well... live... Oh and my arms and legs as well. You have seen them to have you?" The Head Nurse said as she looked at Kiara... with a blank glare. It almost seemed as if she was menacingly glaring at Kiara.

Border of the Campus - Edge of surrounding Forest - Trinity Soul University

Maya and a now awake Hajime had stood at the very edge of the campus, border-lining the campus and the forest that surrounds the University on 3 sides. Maya looked at Drake as they both nodded. The voluptuous witch then took out what looks to be a piece of black chalk. As she did she immediately began drawing a large series of runes on the ground on their location. The runes she was drawing were quite large, almost enough to surround an entire house. After she finished drawing it her and Hajime stepped out of the runes.

"Okay now time for a bit of magic powder!" Maya said as she took out a small brown bag filled with glowing white powder. She put some of the powder into her hand, then she proceeded to toss the powder onto the Runes. As soon as the powder began floating within the runic circles, the Runes began glowing intensely. She was creating a house with her runes. This was obvious as the basic outline of a two story house began to form within the Runes.

Comment

Kiara tilted her head slightly with a perplexed look briefly. "Yeah, your body slammed into me when I chased after you. Another student named..." She paused for a moment as though trying to remember a name that she wasn't certain if she was told it or not. "Uhm...another student brought one of your arms and Ach-" She stopped mid sentence when she turned around to where the woman was before but no longer. "...what...she....was just here..." She stared for a moment before shaking her head as though trying to think straight as though attempting to convince herself of what the truth was. "...Another woman brought your other arm. I don't know where the legs are...though I think they flew past me near the entrance...I...think...." She said, trailing off at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X