Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping District - Back Alley

"Overprotective parents huh?" He asks himself as Rachel runs off. Amata then thought to himself. I should of asked if she's a student at the school, oh well. He thought as he shrugs. Amata's left shoulder start to hurt a bit. "Guess I'll head to the nurse's place for a patch up." He said and then left the back alley, leaving a mess of 7 thugs around a few corners.

(No magic was used against them so they aren't burned, this time. I guess I can give Amata the green light for the time skip unless something else happens.)
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

((Timeskip now!))
      Trinity Soul University - Campus 7:30 PM

It had been quite a long day, a lot of stuff happened. Every new student is either in the room sleeping, out eating or making new friends, or are just exploring the campus.

Things had been peaceful within the past 5 hours, and now it's time for the Sun to set, and the Moon to rise. Everything is truly peaceful around the University. The large crowds of new, and senior year students have calmed down significantly, the University grw quiet as most of the dark mages who had been spending most of the day either sleeping, or just inside have finally started to leave their dorms. The first night of the new year for the new students is now beginning!

Andrew who had continued to look for his notebook for the past 5 hours with no luck had finally given up. He walked up to a lone tree as he plopped down under it. Sitting up against the tree Andrew let's out a tired, and disappointed sigh. "I can't find it anywhere... someone probably found it, and must be reading it as we speak!" He said with a distinct sad tone in his voice as he just sat there under the tree. Looking both sad, and more importantly exhausted... like he had been searching for his notebook for the past 5 hours straight, with no rest.

Male Dormitories - 305B - Trinity Soul University

Drake who had been in his room just relaxing while reading the notebook he had found continues to think about it.

"Hmm... this Andrew fellow... he seems to be quite observant according to his notes in this. It seems like he notices, and lists many various things... He might prove troublesome, and even helpful if I can manage to manipulate him... I just need to find this guy..." He said as he sat up on his bed. He then looked at his wristwatch, and when he saw the time he yawned a bit. "Seven Thirty PM... I might go grab something to eat before I head off to bed..." Said Drake as he got out of bed, he then grabbed his coat as he left his room. The stain of blood on the carpet from where his leg was bleeding was still on the floor, but it had nearly dried up by now. Drake looked at the small bloodstain as he walked by. "I also better clean that up... or Mr. Grumpy Pants will get on my case..." He commented quietly as he left Dorm 305B. His destination... The Restaurant District.

Comment

Female dormitories room 204A

After their dinner and relaxing from the day, Kris was writing on her journal on her bed, she was deeply focused on it, but her humming and smile showed she was enjoying what was being written ("What a great day this has been, made new friends and roommates, met new kind of people, even a witch! Maybe I could meet a mermaid or another creature like me. Too bad I didn´t have the chance to know the witch´s name, that dragon boy is too explosive for his well being, but I won´t let one bad thing ruin the big good thing of today") she thought while writing her on old worn journal.

While finishing her work, the wolf noticed that the moon was shining and she felt her instincts surging (Sometimes I wonder if my wild side would overreact if I didn´t follow its call..") she thought but then saw the light of the moon again and the call got stronger ("But it has always been good with me and haven´t had problems with it either")

Kris then got up from her bed and put her journal in the bookshelf "Hey, I need some air, so Im taking a walk outside" she said to both Ryofu and Katrhyn as she put a coat and walked outside.
        Last edited by Kristia; 04-07-2014, 11:33 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dorm 209A - Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

As the day progressed to night, Trista continued to sleep soundly. Regardless of the sounds emanating from the main dorm or from the outside, Trista continued to rest on her bed. At some points, Trista could hear the laughter of students passing the dormitories and the sound of the wind blowing in the tress only for them to disappear as Trista slipped back into her sleepy subconscious.

After 5 hours, a familiar white light began to creep into Trista's room. From an ordinary person's perspective, the light would be nothing more than just a simple light. But for Trista, it meant something more. Eventually, the light moved in and shone down towards where Trista was sleeping. Slowly but surely, Trista opened her eyes and got up from where she lay. Looking around, Trista noticed how dark the room was but she also noticed the patches of white light shining down on her and on various parts of her room. If Trista knew anything, she knew that this light meant only one thing. Trista quickly jumped off her bed and moved over to the window in her room. Just as she had thought, the one thing could possibly give out such a glow. The moon. It was officially nighttime. The time when only the moon and the stars were present in the sky. Trista immediately beamed up at this and began to get very excited inside. The night was finally here. But Trista needed to remind herself of a few things before going out and observing the night sky. She needed to find somewhere to refresh herself and she also needed to meet Cygnus. Looking at the clock in her room, Trista saw that it was 7:30PM. If she recalled correctly, Trista had 30 mins to herself before she had to go and meet up with Cygnus. That was plenty enough time to refresh herself a little and gaze up at the night sky.

Making as little noise as she could, Trista slipped out of her room and out of the dorm. Hopefully, Sha Yun and Lynne wouldn't notice her leaving the dorm. Trista didn't want to leave without saying something to her dormmates. But there were some things that Trista needed to do first. Trista proceeded down and out of the female dormitories while making light giggles along the way. The night was finally here and she couldn't contain her joy and excitement over it.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Female dormitories En route to lake

Kris was just outside the female dormitories and tood a deep breath from her nose, the serene air and the calm wind made her limbs shiver with excitement ("If just I could run like in the forest.. but people might see me..") she thought saddened by the fact that she couldn´t let her instincts go totally free because of the fear that during tht time, a person would react negatively to her and she might.. hust people.

The wolf shook her head and started walking following her inner instincts ("The lake") that was her only thought as she walked towards the place that surely would be her sanctuary during many nights
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Male Dorms - 323B

Zero is laying on his hammock, remembering the day he has had. "It's been one hell of a long day. First I run into Raylin and Amata again after all these years. Met a wolf girl and saw a witch again. Find out I'm engaged to the phoenix heir and that crystal I gave to Raylin meant being engaged to her as well and got job training tomorrow. -Sighs- Man am I exhausted." Zero said as he stretches out. "What am I going to do for dinner?" He asks himself.

TSU Female Dorms - 106A

Raylin is putting on her usual outfit. "Since I'm done eating, guess I'll get a little training in before I call it a night." She says as she grabs her sword from the wall and places it on her back before walking out of her dorm.

TSU Female Dorms - 204A

Ryofu is enjoying eating her meat buns but eating them in a weird way.
              Spoiler:
              "Food.......... good." She says to herself after finishing eating. "Now............ do?" She wonders.

TSU Male Dorms - Roof

Amata is sitting down while leaning against a fence, looking at the night sky. "This has been an interesting day." He said with a smirk. He starts to chuckle to himself for a minute. "That Rachel girl seems like a rebel type, maybe I'll see her around if she's a student." He said as he closes his eyes as a nice breeze blows by.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Campus - Trinity Soul University

Trista couldn't feel more content and excited. The amount of trouble and all of the bad things that had occurred began to fade away as Trista wandered around the campus. Much like every night that Trista stayed awake during, Trista felt nothing but excitement and joy under the light of the moon and the stars. On the outside, Trista tried her hardest to keep it hidden. But deep down, every star that she saw lighting up the sky made her feel like she was safe. She didn't know how to explain it or why it was the case, but it was the truth. Trista knew that not everyone was like her. She knew that it might be just a thing that only she and Cygnus had but she loved it nonetheless. And that was all that mattered to her.

But despite the simple joy of wandering around under the light of the moon, Trista really needed to just sit down, relax, and observe the sky for what it truly was. And for that, Trista would need to find somewhere to go. At the point, Trista felt as if she had been lightly slapped in the face. Not physically but more metaphorically. Trista remembered the one thing that she never got round to doing during the day. She still never got to explore campus. And now, with the moon in the sky, Trista had no idea as to where to go or where would be a nice secluded place on the university grounds. With no idea and no clue as to where to go, Trista decided to move to the south-east from she currently stood. If fate was on her side, Trista would hopefully be able to find a nice place to be.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Room 304B - Male Dormitory - TSU

For the past five hours, Jason had been watching television in the main room of Andrew, Allen, and his dormitory. So far, nothing too chaotic had happened since he got home, and that was perfectly fine with Jason. The last thing he needed was more insanity piled on top of the insanity earlier. Decapitated heads, reckless witches, and unconscious roommates was clearly something Jason was not used to, and he didn't know if he would ever be used to it. All that really mattered at this moment was him getting a much needed rest. Jason was relaxed, and there was nothing that could possibly interrupt his-

*GRRRROWLLL*

Just then, Jason's stomach growled. At that moment, Jason looked at the clock and noticed that it was 7:40 PM, past dinnertime. Jason was a little surprised that he had forgotten about dinner. Maybe all the excitement earlier had messed with his perception of time. It didn't really matter. All Jason cared about now was getting something to eat. With the thought of food on his mind, Jason turned off the television, got up from the couch, and walked out from the dorm room.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Male Dormitory 302B

As Aaron roused himself he stretched his arms and wings. He groggily looked out the window and realized that he had been asleep for hours. Blinking the final vestiges of weariness from his eyes he shifted himself into a running stance. He launched himself forward and dove through the open window. His wings spread open just before he hit the ground, allowing him to glide. With a flap of his wings he began to fly up to the roof of the male dorms where he then perched himself. He stood at the highest point staring at the moon.

Comment

Lake - Trinity Soul University

After taking a few minutes of wandering around the campus, Trista finally a quaint place on the outer parts of the campus. A quaint little lake that was notable secluded and somewhat far away from the university buildings or anything else. The only things close by were a dense forest and the walls between the university and the outside world. Judging by the lake location, Trista could only assume that this was one of the secluded pieces of scenery on the campus. A piece that didn't appear to have been touched by anyone. Of course, Trista was only making assumptions. For all she knew, this could be a popular hangout for water mages and the sort. But despite this, there didn't appear to be anyone around. A perfect opportunity for Trista take in her surroundings and loosen up.

Looking over the lake, Trista saw the ripples of water dance around on the lake as the water reflected its surroundings. In the heart of lake, Trista could even see a reflection of the sky. One of both the stars and the moon itself. A truly beautiful sight, if Trista knew anything. Trista couldn't help but admire how well reflecting the lake's water was. But what good was a reflection if the real thing is directly above? After gazing over the lake and its surroundings, Trista moved closer to the lake and sat at the edge of it. Once she got comfortable, Trista took the time to gaze up at the night sky in all its glory. A good number of the stars were present on this night. Each and every one of them lighting up the sky with their own little lights. Amongst the stars, Trista could even pick out some of the constellations amongst them. The Great Bear, Ursa Major. Leo, Gemini, and Trista's own star sign: Cancer. And not only that, Trista could even see another constellation. Cygnus, the swan. Seeing the constellation always made Trista smile as it reminded her greatly of the man of the very same name. Both him and the swan being both noble and stalwart but also elegant and refined. If Cygnus, the man, wasn't around; Trista could always remind herself that there was always the constellation. A sign that even if He wasn't present, the swan was still there. Always looking at Trista and guided her.
                      But Trista couldn't forget about the one light in the sky that Trista loved to see more than anything. The moon. The one object that would always be there in the night sky. The one whose light outshined them all. Right now, the moon was in a particular phase in its cycle. A waxing crescent moon. If Trista recalled correctly, which she almost always did, that would mean that a full moon would occur in two weeks time. An event that Trista couldn't wait to see. Trista didn't mind whatever phase the moon was in. As long as the moon continued to make its nightly show, Trista couldn't care about what phase it may be in. The moon was what it was. Much like people, the moon goes through its stages and phases. Sometimes shying away and other times showing itself to the entire world in it all its glory.

Trista felt like she could just stare at the moon all night long. But right now, she needed to 'refresh' herself. Of course, Trista was getting better by the second by simply being under the moon's presence but it wouldn't simply be the same. Preparing herself, Trista began to take a kneeling position. Facing herself towards the moon, Trista placed her hands on her heart and began to close her eyes. Within a few seconds, Trista's entire body began to light up the surrounding area. Lighting it up with the same blue-white light as she used before. Anyone within the immediate area would be able to see the light and see Trista at the lake. Trista knew this all too well. She knew how much attention her light would bring. But if it meant 'refreshing' herself, Trista would be willing to take a couple of risks.

Comment

Dining Hall

Kiara sat alone in a booth in a corner somewhat isolated from anyone else. On her tray was a plate that had the remnants of what appeared to be a simple Caesar Salad. In addition to it was a tall glass of milk and another plate loaded with one of her few comfort foods: Peanut-butter cookies.

As she was almost inhaling nibbling on one of the cookies in her left hand, she held a book open with her other hand, which was also holding a small pen. Every once in a while she would jot down something in the book in between bites and sips.

Comment

Dining Hall - Trinity Soul University | 7:51 PM

Meanwhile in the Dining Hall there were a few students who were gathered around someone... or something. The students were mostly female, and they were all crouched down.

They were all talking about how "cute it is" or how "adorable the little guy looks." Who were the students talking about? What were they talking about.

If one were to look closely one would notice that the person they were surrounding wasn't a person, but rather a small bipedal... puppy with white fur, a eye patch, and dressed in a lab coat, a black shirt, and a yellow neck tie. All of the clothes the little fella was wearing was a little too big for him. One of the more noticeable things about the little guy was the fact he was holding a coffee mug filled with black coffee, no sugar, and no cream. The little fella looked up at the girls with a uncaring expression. He then took a little sip of the coffee, of which the girls surrounding him began to squeal like fan-girls when they see their favorite character or something.

Comment

Reaching the edge of the lake, Kris looked at the moon and was in awe at its beauty "Such a wonderful and unreachable sight.." she muttered on her daze. Her tail and ears were reacting to her instincts as she walked to a small slope on the lake´s edge

The wolf was humming a song while walking, her body feeling in total peace as she closed her eyes and didn´t stop moving until she was at the very edge of the slope. With a long look at the shining moon, the red haired howled at her goddess

As she opened her eyes, Kris noticed a body engulfed in light, her first instinct filled reaction was that the moon heard her "M-mother..?" she barely said to the female humanoid with wonder and hope
                            Last edited by Kristia; 04-08-2014, 09:51 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

As Trista continued to 'refresh' herself, she peacefully slipped into her subconscious once more. Imagining all the things that made her feel safe and happy. Trista imagined of one of those things.

Herself and Cygnus sitting at their usual spot gazing up at the night sky. Unlike the one being shown in reality, this sky showed all of the constellations. Cygnus, Cancer, Aquarius, Taurus, Orion and his belt, and so many of the wonderful patterns that made up the patchwork that was the night. And holding it all together was a bright and luminous full moon shining down on both Trista and Cygnus. Trista remembered how wonderful those nights were. How Trista would gaze up at the night's glorious masterpiece and spent the night talking to Cygnus. Nothing else at this point could have made this night more amazing. Amongst the calm and light breeze that blew through, Trista could hear a howl. A howl that sounded both animal but also human. It was strange. Trista didn't remember wolves living near Ceres. Was it merely something that she imagined or something else? Ignoring the howl, Trista tried to continue as she was. But after a minute of continuing from where she was, Trista heard a voice. "Mother...?" The quiet voice called out.

At that instant, Trista opened her eyes and the light surrounding Trista's body immediately faded away. Trista was certain that it wasn't part of her imagination. Someone was here. Someone found Trista and was speaking to her. Turning her head, Trista saw a young wolf girl looking down at her. Almost instinctively, Trista let out a yell of fear and began to cower in fear. Someone was watching her! Someone saw her magic! This was not good! This was not good at all! If Trista knew anything, this girl would run and tell people about this. That or she would ask questions about it. Criticise it. Judge it. Despise it. Mock it. Hate it! At this point, Trista began to break down. Letting out whimpers of fear and sadness. Any further and Trista would be in tears.
                              "Y-You... You saw... Y-You saw my... my... my..." Trista attempted to say as hard as she could. But she was not in any condition to be talking nor was she that easy to hear. Her voice was very quiet and easily showed how afraid Trista was. Steeling herself, Trista tried once more to say what she had to say. "M-My... magic. You saw my... my magic..." And with that, Trista went silent once more, save for her whimpering.

Comment

Stream - About 10 Minutes from the Lake

After pondering on what to do next, Ryofu decided to go for a nighttime walk in the forest so she left the dorm and started to walk around the forest, after walking for 15 minutes, she finds a steam. She stares at it for a minute. "Bath." She says and decides to bathe in the stream.

TSU Male Dorms - 323B

Zero got off the hammock and went to the kitchen and ate some snacks for dinner. He looks out the window and thought for a minute. "Maybe I can get some training in the forest so I won't be disturbed during it." He said and grabbed his bokken and left his room.

Stream

After walking around to find a good place to practice, he hears the sound of running water. "Is there a stream nearby? That will be a good place to practice. I can wash up immediately afterwards." He said and headed towards the stream. After arriving, he stepped on a twig and it snapped. "Who.... there?" A female voice said. Zero turned to the voice and saw Ryofu.
                                Spoiler:
                                WARNING: A bit of adult content. There's no nighttime version of this but you get the idea.
                                Spoiler:

Zero quickly turns around to not look at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was here." He said blushing. "You're... future husband.... it's ok." Ryofu said. "It doesn't matter, please put on some clothes." Zero said with his eyes closed to prevent accidental looking. Ryofu stared at him for a moment and got dressed. "Dressed." She says to let him know she has clothes on but only her top and skirt. Zero opens his eyes and turned around and indeed, Ryofu had her clothes on. "good, now why are you out here anyways?" Zero asks her. "Bathing..... felt good." She said as she puts on her socks.

"Bathing? Why didn't you just take on in your room?" Zero asks her a bit confused on why she was bathing outside. "Steam water feels good." She said without pausing in between words. "I guess I can understand that." Zero said but then he notices that she didn't pause when she talked that time. "You didn't pause that time. Something wrong?" Zero asks. "Get know better.... less pause in talks." She says as she wraps her hands and put on her sleeves. "I see, guess that's good." Zero said as he scratches the back of his head with his right hand. "If it's alright with you, I'm going to train nearby so...." Zero said as he starts to walk upstream. "Mind if watch?" Ryofu asks as she straps on her waist cape and puts on her shoes. "That's fine with me." Zero said as he turns his head around to his right side. Ryofu nods as she grabs her scarf and wraps it around her neck and rushes to catch up to zero and they went upstream some.

Comment

Working...
                                X