Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campus - Heading Towards the Lake - Trinity Soul University

Jessica who was walking on the way to the Lake in her human form was still a little shaken up for her little mishap with her 'love target' Jason. He saw her upset, in her dragon form, and punching a tree out of anger... over the tree... It was embarrassing for her.
    "Oh god he's NEVER going to love me now! I already failed in my quest to find a husband..." She said as she kept walking towards the lake. Unfortunately for her she was speaking out loud, for almost everyone around her to hear. Yet she didn't care. All she cared about was getting to the lake to calm down.

Shopping District - Back Alleyway - Trinity Soul University

Meanwhile in the shopping district a young girl dressed in a school uniform similar to ones that girls who attend those expensive private schools would wear was sitting down behind a dumpster.

"Finally I got away. Can't believe I actually managed to escape dad..." She said to her self as she took out a small pack of cigarettes from her pocket which she was hiding from her father, and mother. She then took out a single cigarette before putting the pack of smokes into her pocket. Then with a small snap of her fingers she created a small flame from her fingertips that lit up the cigarette. Now with a lit cigarette, and a good hiding place she began smoking.

"These things are so bad for me..." She said as she continued to smoke the cigarette in her hiding place.

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Dave looked at Trista as he scratched his head again.

"Hmm... what WAS I doing...? Sure is a mystery isn't it? I forget such trivial things sometimes..." Dave said as he tipped his hat forward a bit as he closed his eyes and sighed. "Oh well. I guess I'll be leaving now-" He said as he turned around, and saw the damaged sign laying on the ground. Dave fell to his knees as he held the damaged sign in his arms.

"No... who did this to you!? Was it you!?" He yelled as he quickly glared not at Trista, but a few other female students leaving the dormitory. The girls that were leaving the dorm simply looked at Dave like he was a psychotic freak. Dave then went back to his sign and held it in his arms dramatically as he sounded like he was crying a bit. "Oh sign... I promise I will find out who did this to you... and I will avenge you!" He said as he looked down at the sign. No tears were in his eyes. Suddenly though he got a look of pure boredom on his face as he tossed the sign away. "I'm bored now..." He said as his stomach growled a bit. "And apparently I'm hungry! I must satisfy my hunger at the Restaurant District!" Dave proclaimed as he took off running while looking over his shoulder, and waving at Trista.

However as Dave was running away he didn't notice a low hanging branch on a nearby tree, and he ran straight into it face first. The impact caused him to fall back, and even lay there on the ground for a bit. After a few minutes though Dave shot back up and turned to Trista. "I'm okay! Just an accident! Now I'll avoid this tree branch!" Dave said as he continued walking, ducking under the tree branch as he continued onward. However bad luck hit him once again as he tripped over his own feet, falling face first into a mound of dirt.

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University | 2:19 PM

As Kiara aligned Hannah's body parts together Hannah's limbs and head reattached to her body. "About time. I really hate being 'just a head' like that." She said as she cracked her neck a bit, followed by a quick series of stretches. She then turned to the others as she stood up. Now back together Hannah walked up to Jason, Christina, and Aeneas. "I guess I owe you three a reward... even though Jason did the most help... alongside Kiara... but I did promise that I'll reward you all. So what is it you'd like? Some money towards your school bank account? Or would you rather me do something else?"

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

The whole event with Dave both confused and scared Trista. His spontaneity and outbursts did not help Trista. At one moment, he was calmly assessing what he was supposed to be doing and the next he was getting melodramatic over a sign and blaming it on a bunch of girls nearby. Initially, Trista thought Dave was blaming her and Trista began to cower in fear. But then Trista saw that he was blaming others over it for one reason or another. Surely Dave would be blaming Trista. She was the only one that close to Dave and could have potentially broken the sign, despite the fact that it was Dave himself who broke it. He eventually stopped and began to mourn over the sign. What kind of a person was this? To mourn the destruction of a simple piece of plastic? Trista would have remarked at how idiotic and unusual it seemed. Having attachments to an inanimate object. But when Trista thought about it, she remembered how much she shows great affinity towards an object much like Dave and his sign. Of course, that would be the case if Dave didn't throw away the sign and proclaim that he was bored. That simple act made it seem like Dave was merely acting or playing around, and it dispelled any prior thoughts that Trista had.

Following the whole sign ordeal, Dave then promptly decided that it was time to go and have lunch. He then waved to Trista and began to walk off, only to get hit by a tree. Seeing the impact, Trista gasped in shock and took a couple of steps closer to see if Dave was fine or just playing around again. Just like before, Dave then quickly sprang up and dodged the tree. Trista then gave a little sigh of relief and watched as Dave once again began to move over. But it appeared that clumsy old Dave had a tendency to either wind up in numerous accidents or to perform slapstick comedy by falling face first to ground. Trista couldn't tell what was going on anymore. For all she knew, Dave could be doing these things on purpose. After all, it seemed as if Dave had a knack for taking falls and bashes to the face like they were nothing. Is he really that clumsy? But all things aside, Trista was still concerned about Dave and moved closer to where Dave lay.
        "A-Are you... Are you alright?" Trista worriedly asked.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University

Kiara didn't say anything initially. She simply stood waiting for the others to respond before she would ask her question.
          In her hand she clutched the golden pocket watch.

Comment

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University

"I don't need money as reward." Aeneas said. "I do, however, want some information."

"Can I talk to you, Nurse, tonight? I cannot tell you what information I want here."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

The short burst of water pushed them a fair bit forwards, but Kathryn thought she could do better. If that was just a quick burst, what would happen if it was a continuous torrent of water? She didn't know yet, but she would in a few seconds. "Hang on. That was just a test" she said to Kris. A second later they blasted off at a high speed trough the water. After about 10 seconds she stopped the torrent of water. "Wahoo. That was fantastic" she said with joy.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University | 2:20 PM

Jason was a little surprised to hear that he was going to be rewarded for helping her. To him, it was kind of strange to be rewarded for doing something that was expected of you, especially when someone needed the help. Despite that, Jason thought for a moment about Nurse Hannah's offer and slightly looked up towards the ceiling as he considered her offer. To be honest, Jason had no idea what to ask for. He simply helped because she needed it, also because she literally flew through his window and landed in his lap. Not helping would have simply been negligent. Maybe the reason he was having such a hard time deciding what he wanted was the fact that he had never been rewarded with anything. The fact of the matter was, Jason simply couldn't think of anything to ask for. Even after ten seconds, Jason was still silent, but after ten more seconds, Jason finally gave his answer.

"Well... I've.. never really been rewarded with anything before, so I don't really know what to ask for. I didn't really have any reward in mind when I did this, so in the end, it doesn't matter to me. You can reward me with whatever you want.", Jason calmly said to Nurse Hannah.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University | 2:23 PM

Hannah looked at Aeneas and nodded. "Very well. Come to my office at around 11:00 PM tonight. As long as the information isn't confidential then I will see what I can do." She said as she turned to Jason.

"Now as for you Jason... whatever you want eh? Well I have a coupon for a cafe on campus that I was given. I don't really need it though since I don't like going out to places to eat. So I guess you can have it." Hannah said as she reached into her front pocket on her Nurse Uniform. She then pulled out a small coupon that said "Luck Cafe", and it was for one free meal, and coffee. "Here you go." She said as she handed the coupon to Jason.

Outside Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Dave who remained there, laying face first into a mound of dirt stuck his arm up in the air as he gave a thumbs up to Trista.

"Yeah I'm fine! I'm just going to... lay down here in this comfy dirt for a while... This dirt is rather comfy... like a sweet, sweet earthy pillow..." Dave said, his voice muffled by the dirt.

Comment

Lake

For some reason, the shy nature of Kris was getting stepped by her instincts of the wild as they sped their way through the water ("Faster, we can go faster, reach the goal") her mind was going on automatic

The wolf was getting more excited and wanted to howl to show the world her emotion, but her lungs were thinking something else, she was getting out of air. ("Need air, quick") she thought as they were going faster. Taking the sudden stop of Katrhyn`s torrent, Kris moved upwards to get some air and gasped enjoying the fresh air
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Female Dormitories -> Room 209A - Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Listening to what Dave had to say, Trista had to admit it. Dave was most certainly a one of a kind. Finding a mound of dirt, of which one face planted into, comfy was something. Surely Dave knew about how unsanitary and bizarre that was. To intentionally lay on a mound of dirt with their face in said mound. Of course, Trista could have gone up to Dave and helped him out but she wasn't sure anymore. If Dave was going to keep up this streak of misfortune and randomness, why should Trista actually help him out? Of course, Trista desired to help out as many people as she could. But even then, there were limitations.

Trista opened her mouth to say something to Dave but then a yawn escaped from her. It was obvious that Trista was getting tired. The overuse of magic, the stress deriving from her Sense, and the lack of moonlight were taking their toll on Trista. She really needed to get some rest. As much as Trista wanted to stay around and help Dave, she needed to go else she would fall asleep. With little time to spare, Trista quietly slipped away from Dave's little mud feast and proceeded to go inside the Female Dorms. Hopefully, Dave wouldn't mind if she just slipped away from him and went to her dorm.

Moving at a both hasty and rushed pace, Trista proceeded up to her dorm, 209A, and went inside. Naturally, Trista would have announced her return and said a few things to her roommates but she really did not have the time nor the energy to say anything. With as little noise as possible, Trista proceeded into her room and moved up onto the bed. Without even a second thought or even doing anything, not even closing the curtains in her room or even changing her clothes to nightwear, Trista simply laid on her bed and began to sleep, like a puppy after a hard day of play and exercise.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University | 2:24 PM

Jason looked at the coupon as he took it. Jason didn't really know where this "Luck Cafe" was, but he supposed that finding it would give him something to do later. Of course,

"Thank you.", Jason said to Nurse Hannah as he slid the coupon into one of his jacket pockets.

After that, Jason decided that there was nothing left for him here, and that it was time to head back to his dorm room.

"Well, I'll be heading back to my dorm now. Later, Nurse Hannah.", Jason calmly said as he walked out of the infirmary.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building

"Right. I'll see you then." Aeneas nodded to Nurse Hanna, and the couple left the infirmary.

"What are you planning, Aeneas?" Christina asked Aeneas outside the infirmary.

"The Megalo Fruit." Aeneas mutrered to Christina and only to her. "I know it is here. The abundant magic in this area... It is perfect for that fruit to exist here. I just need to know... Where could this fruit be in the school."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building

When the other 3 left, Kiara waited a moment before speaking. "...I...I just have one request..." She looked at the golden pocket watch in her hand. "...I need....I need help with something extremely important. It's the main reason why I'm here..." She paused for a moment with her eyes closed as though fighting to get the words out. "...It's...I can't...I'm....I need...If I say it's...it's very....confidential? Uhm...I...I need to gather some papers...when would...when would it be a good time for me to meet you in private? I can't let anyone else know...but...I need to know....how to help my...my friends..."

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building | 2:28 PM

Hannah waved goodbye to the three of them as they left. She then turned to Kiara who was trying to ask her a question.

"You need something from me to? Possibly confidential information?" She responded with a sigh. "Fine just come to my place on campus at 1:00 in the morning. You can't miss my place, it's the white house on campus right next to the entrance gate of the University. See me then and I'll see what I can do." Hannah replied as she yawned a bit.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my office." She said as she entered her office, closing the door behind her completely.

Campus -En Route to Shopping District - Trinity Soul University

Andrew was on the path leading to the Shopping District. He had a sort of panicked look on his face as he searched everywhere. "Oh god I have to find it! I can't lose it I just can't! If I don't find it I don't know what I'll do!" He said as he kept searching.

Shopping District - Trinity Soul University

Meanwhile in the Shopping District, Drake was busy getting a bit of shopping done in the grocery store. Just a few 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, and a few boxes of granola bars. He had a slightly bored/irritated look on his face as he kept left the Grocery Store. "This place is so damn cheery, and upbeat it actually sickens me a bit..." He thought as he kept walking, eventually stepping on what seemed to be a notebook with a blackish-blue cover... By the label on it... it was Andrew's. Drake stopped as he knelt down and grabbed the notebook. Looking at it Drake smirked. "Oh my looks like someone lost a journal or something... I think I might hang on to it... depending on what it is I could use it for something..." He said to himself in a quiet tone as he put it inside his coat, tucking it away into a pocket just big enough for the notebook. He then continued walking with a not so bored or irritated look anymore...

Somewhere on Campus - Trinity Soul University

Maya and Hajime continued to do their little "House Creation" ritual, and after it was finally finished a decently sized home had appeared on campus. As it did Maya smiled as she jumped in the air out of pure joy. "Yes! My home sweet home is finally complete!" She said as Hajime tried to smile, but just couldn't.

"Congratulations Maya... your home is finally completed."

"Oh it's not just my home silly! It's also my new shop~!"

"Shop?" Hajime replied as Maya turned to him and winked.

"Yes my shop! You see I actually had talked to the Headmaster early this morning, and I had used my devilish good looks to convince him to let me open a shop here on campus! Now Maya's Enchanted Item and Advanced Potion Boutique is now open!"

"Oh... well still... congratulations I guess... Anyways I think I'll go explore the rest of the University... I will see you in an hour or so Maya." Hajime said as he casually left the scene with that same mostly blank expression on his face.

"Okay then! I will also need your help later when it comes to advertising my shop later!" Maya said as she waved goodbye to Hajime. She then proceeded to enter her new shop/home.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-31-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

In between everything that was happening, Kris had suddenly let go. At first Kathryn didn't know what had happened, but as she saw Kris swimming towards the surface, she remembered. Of course, not everyone could go on underwater like she could. That's when it struck her, what in the world was she doing? She hated lakes, well mostly at least. Had she reallt gone been so bored that she had done this, THIS? After the realization, the water felt like acid on her mind.

She quietly went up to the surface where Kris was and tried to speak nice to her. "I'm sorry. I kind of forgot that you're not that good underwater. I got my water magic as you might have figured, sp everything is fine for me. Well, I think I'm done bathing for now" she said as she calmly swam towards land.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X