Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake

Oh, sorry about leaveing, im just not so good with holding my air" Kris apologized as they swam back to the land. She noticed that she was still on her underclothes "Eh.. let me change to my clothes since I just undressed while in panic" she spoke while getting first to enough distance from the water magician.

The wolf suddenly started shaking off the water on her body like an animal with it´s fur, then she undressed quickly and put back her normal dress "Feels kind of odd being just in my dress, but better than having wet underwear"

"By the way, did you enjoy the bath? that torrent idea of yours was really fun"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

Kathryn let Kris swim first. Although she could have used her magic again to get to the land faster, she didn't. It wasn't anything like that she didn't like her magic or anything. She was completely fine with her magic. It was just that ... that ..., she didn't really know why it was, she just knew that it was like that. On one side she really wanted to find out why that was. She always wanted to find out. She never really gave up. On the other hand tough, she knew that she wasn't guaranteed a answer that she would like. Or was that it? In fact, she didn't really even know why she didn't want to know. It just was like that.

"It's alright. It's I that should have apologize. I should have told you that I could use my magic to breather under water. I should have remembered that you don't have that. Again, I'm sorry" Kathryn said as she lowered her head slightly.

Once they got up on the land, Kathryn changed into what she had brought with her. Unlike Kris, that was the only thing she brough, meaning that she was a little bit more prepared. While changing, she also talked a little to Kris, choosing her words carefully as she spoke. "Well, it was very different from what I had expected. The torrent was a fun idea yeah. I just wondered if I could use my magic to propel myself forwards. Looks like I can" she said.

Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

lake

"Its ok, sometimes we fear or don´t like ourselves, take me for example, I can scare people with my body" Kris reassureed Katrhyn waving her tail and animal ears "Many get scared of what is new to them and it is easier for them to either ignore or push the new like if it was an atrocity" her tone was calm, but it had a hint of sadness and pain that was hidden within her smile

"Also, I like how creative you were with your magic, we could practice our abilities if you want to, even in a hidden place. The training grounds tend to have too many people" the wolf offered remembering the temperamental dragon boy

"In the end this was a good idea, I met a new friend and we even share the same dormitory room" the red haired was truly happy about it
        Last edited by Kristia; 04-08-2014, 12:30 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building

Kiara nodded and bowed politely before making her way out of the infirmary. As she started to walk back to her dorm room, the weight of exhaustion took hold of her. Her eyes drooped as she worked her way through the building to the dorms. "A full day...but...far from over. So many questions...what happened with that girl? The blood mage? Why was Achlys here? Or...was that her? She's...not...supposed to be..." Kiara stopped her train of thought for a moment and rested against a wall. "...something is wrong..." she muttered. "Terribly wrong..."

Comment

School Grounds - Trinity Soul University | 2:28 PM

As Jason walked towards the boys' dorms, he quietly thought to himself how hectic this entire day had been. He had already gotten bumped into by Trista, gone to the Dean's office, saw him passed out with what looked to be a wraith hovering over him, a girl from the East that smashed into the room they were in, got an unusual school schedule, learned that one of his roommates was a ghoul, bumped into Trista again, almost got hit by what appeared to be a witch on a broom, carried Andrew back to the dorm room, relaxed in his bed, had a dragon-girl punch a hole in the tree outside his window while she screamed at it, had the decapitated head of the nurse land in his lap, met Aeneas and Christina, and helped Hannah reassemble herself. All this had happened and it was only about 2:30 in the afternoon. Jason hoped nothing else would happen today. After all, he was only human, and could only take so much excitement in one day. He needed a break, some time to relax.

"Let's just hope every day isn't going to be this... exciting.), Jason thought to himself as he continued to walk.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

Kathryn didn't really know what to say to Kris about what she said. Although she could see how it kind of made sense, she felt like there was something really important left out. She didn't know exactly what, but she knew that it was something. How did she know? Because from her standpoint, it didn't make much sense at all, not because of that it was lies, but because the lack of something.

When she offered to train with her it was something different tough. It sounded fun, she just had to know a few details about Kris and her magic. Things that she would kind of need, as it would be very hard without them. "Training sounds like a fun idea. There are a few things I have to know first tough. Mostly just how good you are with your magic and such, and most importantly, what is you magic?" she asked Kris in a slightly serious tone, but mostly just curious.

"It might have to be another day tough. There been a few things that have happened today, and I just feel kind of tired. I think I'm going to our dorms for now to get something to eat. Can't go a whole day without eating, can we?" she said. Although it was partially true that she was tired and wanted some food. It didn't mean that she had to. If she wanted to, she could be very persistent and forget about food for a while.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Lake

"You are free to ask then, my magic is about ice element, can create it from the moisture of air and whatever liquid object" Kris explained making ice spheres from the lake´s water and some mud at it´s side "If it is liquid I can make the ice form of it"

The wolf also continued "My magic is tied with my emotions so depending of my emotional state, you may see snow coming if im happy, a sudden drop if im sad or a storm if Im angry, and so on so I try to stay calm most of the time, but trying to show my emotions too, I don´t want to be an emotionless being either."

Hearing about the time of the day and need of food actually made Kris´s stomach to growl "Looks like you are right, we can go to our dorms and I can make us some dinner, how about that?" she asked to Katrhyn

Spoiler:

Comment

Above the Air of TSU

Zero stopped flying and hovered in mid-air. He looks around again, trying to feel where that magic was coming from. "Where did it go?" He asks himself as the feeling disappears. "Damn, there goes my clue, for now at least. Guess I'll head back to my room for now." He said and then flies back to his room.

Lake

Ryofu sat by the edge where Kris and the other girl went it, having her feet in the water after she took her shoes off. Since she hid the fact that she can't swim, she could watch their things. After a while, the two girls resurface, they talked and they seemed to forget that Ryofu was there. "Kris....... back...... welcome........ fun?" She asks Kris.

Shopping District - Back Alley

After getting jump by some random thugs, Amata went and beat them all but without getting a few scraps himself. "Damn thugs think they can beat me." He said wiping his mouth. He walks away and after turning a few corners, he spots a girl smoking. "A female that smokes? Never would of guessed that." He thought to himself. After staring at her for a minute, he decided to say something. "You know smoking is bad for you." He said to the girl.
                  Last edited by Zekai; 04-03-2014, 02:42 AM.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Lake

Kris finally got dry and looked at Ryofu "Yeah, it was fun and refreshing, I actually needed something ike that to relax from today´s exciting events" she smiled and started forming an ice path for Katrhyn´s wheelchair

"Anyways, I hope you two are hungry beccause Im thinking of making a good pasta with tomato, or what would you two like?" the wolf asked to her roommates

(sprry for taking too long t post, school has been harsh)

Spoiler:

Comment

Shopping District - Back Alley - Trinity Soul University

Rachel who was almost finished with her cigarette turned to the young boy. After his remark about cigarettes being bad for you she simpled turned away as she stood up. She had then put out the cigarette by grinding it against the cold, hard concrete of the building behind her. "No s**t that cigarettes are bad for you Sherlock. I just smoke them to piss off my parents, and calm my nerves." She said in a harsh, and rude tone. Rachel then took a few steps torwards Amata.

"By the way who the hell are you? I thought this would be a perfect place to be alone for a good hour or so."

Comment

Amata was a bit surprised by the mouth this girl has. "Now that's one hell of a mouth you have there miss." He said as he crosses his arms. "Name's Amata and I thought the same thing but some punks tried to jump me but that didn't work." He said and then spit some blood towards his right side onto the floor. He felt a little pain from his right cheek. "Damn, one of them had a punch on him." He said to himself as he rubs his cheek a few times. "So who are you since I've introduced myself?" Amata asked her.

Lake

Once Kris mentioned food, Ryofu's stomach made a loud noise. "Meat bun........ want." She said as she holds her stomach with both hands.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Lake

As Kris was finishing with the icepath, she heard Ryofu talking about meat buns "Hm.. those sound good too, I´ll just need to check if we got the ingerdients for it, but Im sure we can manage to get them" she reasurred the phoenix girl

Placing the Wheeclchair at Katrhyn´s reach the wolf continued "And how about you? are you ok with pasta or you have the crave for something else?" she asked while offering her hand to help her to get on the chair

Spoiler:

Comment

Rachel chuckled a bit at Amata's remark. "Well then aren't we a tough guy. Taking on a whole bunch of thugs all on your own... Anyways the name's Rachel." She replied as she stepped back, looking at Amata with her only good eye... her other eye covered by a black eye patch. "You know you look like a cool guy. The kind of guy that would rather take action rather than sit back on his ass all day. So I'm going to be blunt here Amata. You will be my new friend. Got it? No questions asked. You. Me. Friends. Okay?"

Comment

Amata closes his eyes and starts chuckling with his head down that then turn into a full blown laughter with his head skywards. "You got that right, I don't sit around on my ass, I get things done with action." He said as he stops laughing and looks straight at Rachel. "Rachel is it? Alright, guess we're friends then." He said as he walks a bit closer to her and raises his hand parallel to his body, asking for a handshake but not the usual kind. "For the rich girl look, you sure don't talk it." He said with a smirk on his face.

Comment

Rachel smirked as she looked down, and returned the handshake.

"Oh yeah... my outfit. It's because my parents are just a bit too overprotective at times. They make me wear this trash. I prefer more loose fitting clothing." She said as she heard her parents calling out for her. "Oh crap I have to go. Sorry Amata, but if I don't get back to my father he'll be pissed. He's one scary guy when pissed off. So see ya!" Rachel said as she ran out of the alley, while waving goodbye to Amata.

Comment

Working...
                                X