Clear All

@Wriggle

And a damn fine one at that!

(Curse you dirty minded Sustic.)

SHUT UP COMMON SENSE!!!

Comment

@ SUS

@ wriggs

I'll incorporate the fliers into my opening post...it'll give Aion a reason to go to Honolulu.

Comment

Gauss weapons are allowed, right?

I'm assuming so, considering it's 2600.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it might be fine... As long as it isn't like above 90% efficient.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Yes, Gauss Weapons are allowed. Just be... careful with them. I do know what they are capable of... Plasma... Plasma scares me... but that... that thing (Gauss Cannon)... that thing terrifies me... *bad Heavy impression.*

@Wonder
            Oh yeah your character is accepted.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Ok, and don't worry, it's PROMETHEUS's heavier weapon. It will hold about 5 rounds per clip and is mainly used against heavier enemies, or enemies that can outrun his other guns. It's based off of Halo's Gauss Warthog.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...itar_image.gif
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I love the Gauss warthog. Got 40 kills in a row with it in one Team Slayer in 4.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Mega
                  ... Are you sure? I honestly thought there was going to be some difficulties... Everything is accepted? Him, his backstory, his mecha, his brother... Everything?! Wow........

Wow. I feel so ignored lately... Oh well. I'll rant about it later -w-

Comment

@Zekai

I love it too; the crisp sound of it firing, along with the near-instantaneous scream of an enemy SPARTAN, or the satisfying explosion of the enemy's vehicle.

The Gauss Rifle PROMETHEUS will be using shares the same stats as the Gauss Warthog.

@Wonder

Sorry about that. It's just that lately I've been busy with things.

The good news is that I'm almost done with my app.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay here is my app.
                      Name: Benjirou AKA Benji Fujitaka.

Appearance: He stands at 5ft11.

Bio: Not much is known, except that Benji had recently graduated from an Arm Slave Academy in what is now New Washington. Just recently he had signed up for the tournament in Honolulu, Hawaii and recently just arrived. His true intentions are unknown, but his Arm Slave is a top of the line, highly experimental Custom Arm Slave.

Personality: Quiet, doesn't like to talk much outside of battle, while in a battle though his demeanor is mostly unchanged save for him being a bit more fierce. Occasionally letting out loud roars.

Skills: In a battle he is a quiet character who has a nack for going unnoticed personally. Something he uses when spying on opponents he will be going up against in tournaments. Other than that he is pretty average aside from some pretty high CQC combat skills.

Other: N/A/

ARM SLAVE APP:
                      Name of Arm Slave: MA6 Shadow MKV (Mark V.)

Name of ARM Slave AI: Shadow.

Type: Stealth Power type.

Capabilities: The MA6 Shadow MKV is a unique mech that is using experimental tech. With this tech the Shadow MKV is capable of evading Radar as it has a built in Radar Jammer (at the cost of making his radar only have a radius of a mile which is quite small for Arm Slave Radar's), allows his mech to be rendered nearly invsible for 3 minutes when standing completely still. When moving the Mech can be seen through a visible outline. The Arm Slave can only use the cloaking system once every 15 or so minutes.
                      It's max strength is 32 Metric Tonnes, and it's top speed is 150 MPH at full sprint.

The most noticeable thing about this Arm Slave is the Free Range Pilot Tracking System. This is the main means of piloting the Arm Slave as instead of a tradition cockpit the Arm Slave's cockpit is in the form of a blank sphere filled with a special gyroscopic harness allowing free movement of the Pilot. Whatever movement the pilot makes, the Arm Slave will mimic. Allowing for highly precise movements on the Arm Slave's part. On top of this the Arm Slave's AI Shadow is capable of taking control of itself if need be (like if the Pilot is rendered unconscious.) The AI cannot speak at all.

The downsides to the Free Range Pilot Tracking System is that it's highly susceptible to EMP's which will temporarily cause a complete shut down. The Arm Slave is also quite frail in combat, hence the Pilot must be careful when fighting. Not only that but the Arm Slave's Free Range Pilot Tracking System also makes the pilot feel pain when the Shadow MKV is struck.

Specialty: Assassination type combat style. Usually the sit and wait type. The Arm Slave is designed to strike when opponents least expect it, and due to the cloaking systems it is capable of hiding near perfectly with it's surroundings. When someone gets within a mile of it, it's Radar Jammer kicks in, jamming the radar of anyone's Arm Slave within a mile of it. The Arm Slave is only equipped with melee weapons which means it must get in close to strike.

Arm Slave AI personality: N/A as the Arm Slave does not speak at all.

Arm Slave Equipment:
                      High Powered Ceramic Titanium Chainblade as seen in the picture below. It's made of a highly durable and modified version of titanium. The Chain Blade acts like what it sounds like. A combination between a chainsaw and a sword. It's a two handed weapon that is devastating in close range. However it is the only weapon the mech is equipped with.

Arm Slave Appearance:

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files...de-mecha_p.jpg

Arm Slave Height: 38ft.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wonder

Yes Wonder it's all accepted. I don't see much wrong with it one bit. So it is all accepted.

Comment

@Everyone

I'm going to wait until everyone has done their IC intro post before I post again.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Mega

I added the chrono arm slave to my app. Awaiting approval, not that it's really intended for use anyway tough.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

just FYI on more details

This will be AETHER's cockpit

As seen booting up in this trailer at 0:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Awesomeness.

So, uh... Anybody have any suggestions as to where I should place my ASBA (Arm Slave Battle Arena). Somewhere near so that everyone (if they wanted to) could attend the ASBA champoinship?

Comment

Working...
                                X