• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aigthy then.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone wondering what my A.S. can do.

Watch Danball Senki Wars episodes 22 and 31, then you'll know what it can do.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

CHARACTER APP:

Name: Reiko Akari

Appearance: (She stands at 6ft tall.)

Bio:Reiko was originally born in Japan to a decently wealthy family, but at the age of 7 they had to move to the US due to her father being stationed at Area 51. At first Reiko was not too excited about moving to the US, yet she got used to it over time. Life was relatively normal despite her father working for the government. Yet the money paid well, and they continued to live a normal life until the age of 14 when Reiko got in a serious car accident that result in the loss of most of her entire body. She would have been paralyzed for life... unless her father and the Government had done something... they had put Reiko through extensive surgery, giving her a completely new cybernetic body in which her brain and nervous system is still intact, just repaired and modified with high tech technology. Her body looks completely human except for joints on her shoulders, thighs, knees, and elbows.

Unfortunately though due to the deal her father made she was forced into training to become one of the guards. Over the course of the years she showed time and time again that she her training, combined with her new robotic body she is a strong, and skilled Cyborg soldier for the Government. Recently she had gotten her body updated into a more... adult form, and was given her Arm Slave. She was sent to Honolulu, Hawaii as a small sort of "vacation." She was asked to just kick back and relax along side Raven of whom she shares an apartment with. She is also Raven's commanding officer.

Personality: She is usually indifferent towards most things, and would follow through with most orders given to her. Other than that she is battle hardened, trained for any emergency. Most of the time she is calm, but when in combat she can take on a quiet, yet deadly personality. Focusing only on the battle at hand. Yet outside of battle, and when not working she is actually a pretty decent person to hang around. Some of the people she actually worked with tend to call her a bit "Motherly when it comes to her peers" meaning she can be quite caring, and protective over certain people that actually manage to befriend her.

Skills: She was trained in hand-to-hand combat, and was taught how to properly wield guns. Her specialty with firearms are handguns, and sniper rifles as she claims they "Just feel natural" to her. Aside from that she also has a preference for whips. Outside of her mech she is quite fast and maneuverable due to her cyborg bodies capabilities. Her physical strength is also increased to be able to at least lift 1 1/2 tonnes of weight at max power. Not only that, but she's also a mean cook <3.

Other: Me and Sustic BOTH planned this app, as he said himself that she can be Raven's roommate, and commanding officer.

ARM SLAVE APP:
        Name of Arm Slave: ARX-8 Zeta

Name of ARM Slave AI: Signas

Type: Power, and Endurance.

Capabilities: Her Arm Slave was built to be capable of two things.
        1: Endure heavy blows, and shrug off most weak gunfire from other Arm Slaves.
        and
        2: Able to dish out damage as well.

Her mech's total strength is 35 Metric Tonnes, and has a total max speed of 100 MPH. Thanks to the special Titanium-X alloy it is capable of withstanding a lot of heavy punishment as Titanium-X is a reinforced type of Titanium which is designed to be far more flexible, and resistant to damage. In turn though it makes her Arm Slave much heavier as the Titanium-X alloy plating is quite a bit heavier than normal Titanium Alloy.

Thrusters on the mech are located on the back, the back of the legs, the back of the shoulders, and the bottom of the feet. These Thrusters allow for temporary flight, and thanks to the Fusion Engine it has can go on for quite a while (APPROXIMATELY 100 hours before cooldown.)

The operating system is a somewhat outdated system as it's similar to older traditional Arm Slave cockpits. Even though it is a reliable system that allows for precise movements, the entire mech is not all too "flexible" which can put it into a disadvantage against faster opponents.

To top it all off it has an unique feature that isn't used all too much. A-Trans. The A-Trans allows the mech to transfer all energy for the weapons to the thrusters, allowing for increased movement speed for short period of time. This A-Trans system is a predecessor to the Lamda Driver system of the Arbalest, however this system is not all too reliable as it leaves the mech almost defenseless when it comes to weapons, and it puts massive strain on the Arm Slave's thrusters. When A-Trans is deactivated the Arm Slave is still left defenseless for a short time, and due to the damage of the thrusters the speed of the mech is greatly reduced afterwards. Meaning after ONE use of A-Trans the Arm Slave will need to be repaired as soon as possible. An added affect to A-Trans is a small electromagnetic field that can block most energy based projectiles, or weaken energy based projectiles within a one mile radius of it.

Specialty: A literal tank on the battlefield. It may not be the fastest, but this mech is capable of withstanding severe punishment. Allowing it to survive longer in a battle. As such Reiko prefers to lead a group with her mech, attracting all the enemy fire to herself while the teammates strike from behind. That does not mean her Arm Slave isn't capable of fighting on it's own. Due to it being a power type as well as an endurance type it has powerful weapons allowing it to handle itself quite well, however due to it's speed it has a harder time against smaller, more agile opponents.

Arm Slave AI personality: Always remains cool in tough, or dire situations, and is quite precise CPU wise. However it does have a strong moral code that might end up causing it to argue with Reiko's decisions.

Arm Slave Equipment:
        High Powered Plasma Energy Rifle: A powerful Rifle (as seen in pic for appearance below) that shoots bolts of plasma energy. These shots are powerful at medium range, and close ranges. While at farther ranges it becomes less accurate. The weapon can also be charged for a much more accurate, and precise shot but the charge takes time (a few minutes.) The charged shot is in the form of a thin laser beam. It takes a minute to charge.

Zeta Chain Whip:
        A whip made out of fragments of metal and energy. It is roughly half the size of the mech, and is Reiko's preffered choice when it comes to CQC. With it she can cut through must alloys due to it being imbued with Plasma Energy.

Arm Slave Appearance:
        http://postfiles16.naver.net/2011060...fc.jpg?type=w2

Arm Slave Height: 39 ft tall.

Comment

@Neo

You're using the chain rod? As a Zero fan, I hope you know how to use it.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

You know that you don't have to use it exactly as it is in the games if it's in RP form right? In this RP it's used like an ordinary whip... except made of energy.

Besides the Chain Rod was my favorite weapon in Zero 2. So I kind of do know how to use it.

Comment

@Neo

I know but it's a Zero weapon so I'm going to apologize now if I make a post about its use. I also read that she is originally from Japan, my character is from Japan so they might get along well.

Comment

And I've updated my app once more...just slowly adding on things as I solidify them. Though at this point I'm defining what was already implied and thus setting proper limits.

And I am so tempted...

to use the concept of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga...

in short, she's purely mechanical android-like being.

....oh meeeegaaaaa~

can I has an android based character?
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-27-2014, 01:44 AM.

Comment

@Zekai
                  I finished editing my post.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, give me a minute to post and your picture isn't working.

Comment

Neo accepted! Sorry it took so long sis TT^TT Anyways heading off for the night. So cya everyone.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I might have forgotten some aspects. I forgot to tell how the circuits in my Arm Slave can take large currents of electricity and still operate without overloading. That's how the Arm Slave is capable of transferring power and going into overdrive without frying anything.

Is it okay if I add that in?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Everyone

FOUND RAVEN'S THEME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIsUMRa3-M

Comment

@S1

Uh sure go ahead if you wish.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Great, even after putting so much into my app,m I forget one of the most important parts of the Arm Slave. Without those, the Arm Slave would burst into flames.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Forgot to mention, If Nitro overheard Zero's conversation that's fine, I can figure something out to go with it.

Ok, now I'm really gone for the night.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X