Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Storm: A Mecha RP (IC)

Here is the IC of my RP Iron Storm...

PROLOGUE:
    In the year 2400 a war between nations broke out over the globe. This wasn't really a global war though, this was an intergalactic war between planets. As fate would have it a intergalactic race once known as the Mechon had invaded Earth. The Mechon were a fierce, highly advanced race that were both mechanical, and biological in nature. At first the Mechon seemed harmless enough, only after resources like iron, and other ores. All major governments of Earth where wary of this. They were also too afraid to attack the Mechon, as they were unsure of how dangerous they really were. However the Mechon did something unexpected... they left the planet... The Government were confused but relieved as the Mechon suddenly left... until they returned one year later with... malicious intents.

The Mechon came back, and they attacked several cities. All Major Governments grew scared. As nothing they thrown at them would seemingly phase the Mechon army. The Government banded together to think up of some way to defend Earth, and stop these invaders. Eventually a lone man came forth and brought up this idea... You see 50 years before hand a major war on Earth had taken place, and during said war large humanoid robots were built for trained men to pilot. However they were not used because they were deemed "too dangerous" against other humans... This man brought this fact up.

"If they were too dangerous against other humans, then they might be strong enough to use against these dreadful alien invaders..."

The Government were at first hesitant, but it was one of the only options they had left. So what they did was they brought these "Mechs" back, and got them up and running. They had trained enough men to pilot these large machines which have been called "Arm Slaves". Much to their luck these Arm Slaves were just what they needed. Earth managed to fight off the Mechon, and things...went back to normal.

Skip 200 years into the future and the earth is still at peace. All major Governments banded together and created one large Government, more of these Arm Slaves were built, and are now mostly Mass Produced, and even customized.

There are now special schools for training people to pilot these mechs all over the globe, and there are even tournaments for specially customized ones. Unfortunately for them though... the Mechon they fought against 200 years ago...

Were only part of a bigger army... and that army is heading towards Earth as we speak...

RULES:

Rule 1: No matter what happens no Godmodding, Powergaming, or Meta-Gaming. If caught I will punish you severely.

Rule 2: No Sexually Explicit stuff, and no cursing and all. If you do just censor it out as best as possible.

Rule 3: Do not start any major story or plot points without MY permission.

Rule 4: Be Respectful of others.

Rule 5: Do not start picking random fights with others. In the IC and OOC.

Rule 6: Other General RP rules apply.

Rule 7: Try to make decent and decently lengthed posts. I don't personally mind short posts of a sentence or two, but I prefer a post of about three sentences or so in length.

Rule 8: Have Fun.

ABOUT ARM SLAVES:

Arm Slaves are the Mech's of this Universe. Arm Slaves are humanoid in shape, and possess powerful weapons, unique power sources, operating systems, and usually an Artificial Intelligence system inside the mech to help aid the pilot. The general height of a Arm Slave is about 27 ft, but the size and armanents of each Arm Slave can differ depending on the Manufacturer. Though the legal max height for a Arm Slave is 13 meters (45 ft.) The design of an Arm Slave can also differ on the pilot's recommendations, and the Manufacturer. Since Arm Slaves can be mass produced certain people who have their Arm Slave Licencse can ask for their own custom Arm Slaves.

ARM SLAVE TYPES:

Arm Slaves are generally condensed into different types based on their specs, and specialties. The types are as follows:

Power Type: Arm Slaves that focus on having more physical power than anything are considered to be Power Types.

Speed Type: Mech's that are built to be lighter, faster, and overall more mobile than other mech's.

Defense Type: These mech's are generally larger, and built to withstand heavy damage. They might not be the most offensive, but they are quite literal tanks on the battlefield. They also aren't the fastest, unless they are lighter in weight, but armed with some sort of shielding system.

Stamina Type: These mech's are generally all around in terms of statistics, but they are designed to run for much longer periods of time on the battlefield. Capable at running at near maximum power even when damaged.

Stealth: Mech's built for more stealthy situations. Usually can be armed with a personal Optical Camouflage. These types aren't really the strongest, fastest, or most defensive.

These types don't determine what your mech is, but they do define what they are. The type you list for your mech also help me determine what kind of UPGRADES your character's mech obtains. For example if you choose a Defensive type your character's mech will receive upgrades that cater to your mech's defensive capabilities.

LINK TO OOC
    http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...Mecha-RP-(OOC)
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Nitrogen Arm Slave Repair Shop - Honolulu - Hawaii

Time: 11:40 AM

In the heart of downtown Honolulu lay a small shop with a fairly large field behind it. The shop's name was Nitrogen Arm Slave Repair Shop... The name itself made pretty clear what the shop specializes in. You bring in the Arm Slave, they fix it for you... Well, she, anyway.

Behind the dull black counter, Nitro was fast asleep even though it was still open. The business was slow, and there were no appointments today, so why not take a quick nap to rejuvenate some stamina?

Nitro was a beautiful woman with the exotic appearance of an anime character and the well-built physique of a sports magazine model. Her vivid blue hair was untied and haphazard, reaching down to just above her shoulders. She wore heavy mascara on her eyes, but in exchange the makeup on her lips and cheeks was light. She was tanned and toned, as were most long-term residents in Honolulu. Even though the scientific progress has created problems of more people being shut-in at home, Honolulu still was the hotspot of enthusiastic surfers and beachgoers.

While other Arm Slave Engineers wore heavy Leadrubber suits at work to protect themselves from the often dangerous Arm Slave engineering, Nitori wore something directly contrasting to her work. For today, she wore a white short-sleeved business shirt, unbuttoned because of the heat, and a beige hot pants. Despite her relatively inappropriate work attire, Nitori had 0% accident while working.

Her shop was a humble one. Old holographic posters of past-generation Arm Slaves plastered the wall. The floor was old Lutitium alloy with Neosteel lining, while the walls were reinforced Carbon nanofibre. It was quite obvious that the shop hasn't upgraded its' building material for at least 40 years.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-26-2014, 03:47 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Plane - A Few Minutes From Honolulu

After finishing his training, Zero is being sent to the American base in Honolulu, Hawaii. Zero is reading the info pad for the Arm Slave that was being built for him.

Name of Arm Slave: Blitzrizer
      Name of ARM Slave AI: Sela
      Type: Power, Speed - Power: 25 metric, Speed: 100 mph
      Capabilities: Forme change. Guns fire regular type ammo. Swords are made of energy so they can pierce through armor. Flight.

"That's right, they did say something about an AI in the unit but that name sounds female and that power and speed seems a bit slow for an Arm Slave." Zero said to himself since no one was around him. Zero looks up for stats about his A.S. unit. "Weapons are Blitz Guns, they change into the Blitz Swords which then can combine into the Blitz Dual and a Blitz Guarder. Swords and Guarder are made of energy to pierce most armor and block most attacks." Zero read on the weapons. "At least it has swords, it would suck not having any sword base equipment." Zero said. Bing ding ping pong, the message noise came on. "Passengers, please turn off all electronics as we're about to land in Honolulu. Thank you for flying with us and enjoy your stay." The pilot said. Zero turned off the pad and placed it in his duffle bag.

Honolulu Airport: 11:40 a.m.

Zero leaves the plane and looks around. "So this is Hawaii? It's not as hot as I thought." Zero said to himself. He trows his bag over his right shoulder revealing his hand completely wrapped up. He walks around a bit and finally finds the exit. "Guess I should have brushed up more on my Hawaiian." Zero said after leaving the airport. Zero takes out a map of the city with his left hand. "The base where I'm suppose to go is this way, I think." Zero said with some confidence and he starts to walk towards the base.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii |Time: 11:44 AM

Raven was in his apartment in Honolulu, Hawaii. He was busy getting ready for the long day ahead. He has to go through his training routines, get his Arm Slave the ARBALEST scanned for any signs of tampering, and call his superiors. On top of that but there is a Tournament that is going to happen in a day or so. Which means things might be... troublesome for him.

As Raven got dressed in his normal civilian clothes which consists of a white buttoned up short sleeve shirt, a pair of black pants, and a pair of Military grade combat boots he left his Apartment as he began to make his way outside...

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii |Time: 11:44 AM

Skari had just arrived in Honolulu for a tournament that was being held on Hawaii. Her arm slave hadn't arrived yet so she had to wait a little bit more for that. Now she was just walking around the town looking for anything interesting. As for her arm slave choice for this tournament, she hadn't really decided yet. If there were actually any noteworthy opponents in the tournament, she would use the Morehawk or the Falcon, if there weren't any noteworthy opponents, she would just use the Automorph. As for the choice between the Falcon and the Morehawk. At the moment she was leaning towards the falcon. The only reason she even considered the Automorph was because it was so easy to transport.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii | Noon

Raven who is now within the outskirts of the city was about to begin his training when he saw something that interested him. A flier for a nearby Repair Shop.

"Well... this seems interesting. After my training I shall go, and take my Arm Slave to this Repair Shop to get the parts checked out." He said as he folded up the flier, and put it in his pocket. Afterwards he had begun his morning jog, in which he must run 6 miles. 3 miles to the City Square, and 3 miles back to his apartment.

As he was jogging he had kept seeing fliers and sign up sheets for the Arm Slave Tournament being held within a day or two. This tournament had him interested, but he can't participate within the Tournament unless he has permission from his commander... which is something he won't likely get due to how the Arbalest is still in it's planning phases, and that Raven barely has any experience in an actual fight with his Arm Slave. Raven though thinks it might be the perfect chance to test out the Arbalest's abilities... Raven is going to be asking his Commander over the phone later today after he gets his chores done.

Comment

Virginia - Hunters' Guild

A Young man stood in front of his locker, changing into his pilot attire. A green shirt with black patterns of a special rubber went over his silver-blue tunic. Black track pants with white ornamentation running down as a stripe on the sides. Gauntlets strapped over fingerless gloves. A white vest jacket with a grey phoenix pattern on the back, zipped half-way. Finally he picked up two armored boots. Two latches on either side opened the mechanized enhancements. small needles could be seen through the padding in the shin and calf plate. He picked up a small metal rod and clenched it in his teeth. In one quick motion, he clamped the boot closed. Pain shot up his leg, but soon subsided as the needles injected a special medication which relieved any pain in his legs. He repeated the procedure for the next boot. Everything to this point was automatic, habitual by his nature. Then he turned to his weapon, a great broadsword with the codename D-Helix. He slung the blade across his shoulders, buckling the straps accordingly. Then he pulled out of his pocket a set of goggles that looked more like sunglasses with green tinted lenses and a white frame. With a twist of his wrist, he unfolded them and put them on. Immediately, the goggles displayed various screens of information. The young man dismissed them and slid it up to the top of his head. His silver blonde hair was swept back in spikes. A small patch of hair above his left eye seemed to resemble a black starburst pattern. His grey eyes looked about quickly, looking for anything out of place and then, when he deemed everything in order, he began to walk towards the door that led to the main hangar.

It was a normal day in the main hanger. Arm Slaves were utilized for some of the heavy lifting. The Mercenaries known as Hunters were doing their daily routine of maintenance. He walked down the central isle, Mecha (as the Hunter's preferred to call them) on either side in maintenance bays. In addition to the Mecha were other various vehicles, from ground to air to amphibious. The grey eyed man was heading to one bay with a fighter whose design was sleek and looked the part of a hypersonic craft.

The man climbed the ladder of the dock system for his fighter. He stopped midway, inline with the emblem engraved into an armor plate. A blue phoenix clutching a sword in its talons was positioned over a small line of text
              Eclipse Blade
              He went through the motions of tapping two fingers to his lips and then pressing them against the emblem. He stayed there, for a moment more, as though observing a moment of silence. Then he broke his personal silence by moving his hand from the emblem and thumping the part of the armor plate, where he marked his kills, twice.

Kills: 158

Once he climbed into the cockpit, all of the systems whirred to life. Holographic control panels intermixed with physical controls lit up. He grasped both controls on either side as the specialized glass cockpit lowered. Finally a familiar voice greeted his ears. "Welcome back, Aion." The voice was of a female who had a portrait image appear in the corner of the main display.

Spoiler: Finally found a pic for Aurora

"Thanks Tina..." The man named Aion responded. As he spoke the hanger bay doors opened.
              "Going for another 'joy ride'?"
              "Not today."
              "Somewhere in particular that you didn't plan?"
              "You could say that." The main engines roared to life as the catapult system held firm as the systems warmed up.
              "Should I enter the location into the autopilot?"
              "Pfft...nah. I want to stretch my wings abit. Feel the wind in them."
              "You still enjoy that don't you?"
              "I'll never grow tired of it."
              Tina smiled. "Of course you won't."
              "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
              "Hahah...oh, nothing."
              "Suuuure."
              "Anyway, the engines are at optimal, shall I release the lock?"
              "Not yet. Let's hear her purr...." When Aion said that he gradually pushed the throttle forward, causing the engines to make a deafening roar and the fighter to strain against the catapult locks.
              "...Hehehehehehaahahaahah!"
              "Boys..."

Comment

Honolulu - 11:50 a.m.

Zero is walking along towards where he believes the base is at. "What a nice ocean but Okinawa is better." Zero said as a person from Japan. He notices a flier on a telephone post. "Arm Slave Repair." It read. Zero thought to himself for a minute. "Maybe I'll drop by and see if they know where the base is at." He said to himself, admitting he is lost. He then notices another flier next to it. "Arm Slave Tournament." It read. "An A.S. tournament? I've just finished my simulation training and just became a pilot. I'll wait until I've gotten used to my A.S. before I think about tournaments." Zero said confirming that he's not entering the tournament. "Now Which why to that shop?" He asks himself and starts to walk off.

A few minutes later, Zero arrived in front of the repair shop. "Ni..tro..gen Repair." Zero read confirming his english. He opens the door and walks in. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a location and I'm a bit lost." He said upon entering.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Nitrogen A.S Repair Shop - Honolulu - Hawaii

A man's voice woke Nitro up... Rather abruptly, since she gasped and fell on her butt. "Ah hell dammit... Welcome!"

Nitro staggered back and fixed her hair. The disheveled blue hair, exquisite face that is devoid of makeup except for a thick mascara, the dress shirt unbuttoned to reveal the toned abs and a black laced lingerie... Was this person really the mechanic? "Welcome. Sorry, business was slow so I was taking a nap. How can I help you today?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Nitrogen Repair

Zero looks at the blue haired female. "She's a mechanic?" He thought seeing her outfit. "Hi, I just got here from Japan and I'm looking for the Arm Slave base here. I'm a new pilot and my Arm Slave is suppose to be there. Mind helping me out?" Zero explained and asks.

Comment

Nitrogen A.S Repair Shop - Honolulu - Hawaii

So this boy was from Japan. Black hair, determined yet somewhat carefree looks, suitable for what he is: a new A.S pilot who's looking for KIASM's pilot base to receive his own Arm Slave. He came to the right spot.

"Oh yeah I know where that is." Nitro said as she buttoned up her shirt. Her cyan eyes, still groggy, were fixated on Zero. "Wait outside. I'll give you a ride. It's probably not safe for you to go on with just a vague description of directions."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Zero did a sigh of relief, knowing he met someone knowing the place he's looking for. Zero bows a bit. "Thank you for the assistance miss....... um...." Zero said thanking the lady.

Comment

Nitrogen A. S Repair Shop - Honolulu - Hawaii

Nitro simply smiled back as she entered into the curtain door. "You can call me Nitro."

Nitro crossed her work station to the garage where a sleek silver hover car was sitting, inactive, on a motorized treadmill.

"Right, let's go for a drive, Hanson." Nitro said to the car, and the car began to hum as it hovered in the air, with the bottom glowing in neon cyan.
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-27-2014, 01:52 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu,Hawaii

On the warm beach, reclining under a black umbrealla in a folding chair was Novitus, who was clearly dozing off. Then, a buzzing rattled her senses awake, and she fished into her bag for a small, very thin phone. She lazily put it put to her ear and yawned.

"Hello?" Novitus grumbled. Her voice was quite mature, considering her looks.

"Master, the mech has arrived." came a voice very similar to hers, though with a slight robotic tinge to it.

"Oh, Nue, it's you." Novitus sighed. "Where is it?"

"At the Arm Slave base located near to you." Nue responded.

Novitus twitched at the words 'Arm Slave'. She hated that term, thought it was degrading to the usually beautiful mecha.

"I'll be there soon. Don't want their grubbby little hands on your contours." Novitus replied. "Set HO's systems to alert. Warm the chair for me."

"Yes ma'am." Nue said, and the phone clicked off.

Novitus was quite surprised it arrived this soon. SH had only gotten here hours before. She may be on vacation, but she sure as hell wans't going to let someone else take care of her precious creation.

She pulled a last bottle of water from her cooler and downed it in a couple seconds. She then packed up what little she had and set off for the base.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Ok, Nitro-san." Zero said keeping a bit of his Japanese in it. Zero then walks out the front and waits for Nitro to come around. As Zero stands there, he looks up at the sky. "It's nice here, reminds me of Okinawa's." Zero said and then takes a deep breathe, smelling the salty fresh air. Suddenly, his 'phone' goes off. Zero reaches into his duffle bag and pulls out a headset. Zero places it into his right ear and presses the button on it. A mic extends out towards his mouth and a projection screen appears in front of him. A teenage looking female with shoulder length orange hair and light green eyes. "Hey there Zero-kun." She said.

"Why are you calling me Kana?" Zero asks the girl in an angry type tone. "After all this time, that's how you ask me a question?" Kana asks him shrugging her shoulders jokingly. "You haven't talked to me in 2 years and now you talk to me when I'm half way across the world and not only that, it's about 2 a.m. there, get to bed." Zero said with a slight glare at her. Kana looks sad and towards her right a bit. "I know, after your accident, I should've been there more but I." Kana said placing her right hand on her left arm while still looking away. "If you want to talk now, then come up with a reason. I'm hanging up." Zero said as he reaches for the button. "Wait! Ze!" Kana said before Zero hung up on her. "Don't call me out of the blue now, especially when I've decided to leave my past behind and start anew." Zero said to himself softly and then places the headset into his left inner pocket.

(Note that the conversation is in Japanese, just is easier to do it in English instead of typing it all in Japanese.)
                              Last edited by Zekai; 03-01-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X