Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Storm Revamped: A Mecha RP Remake (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero and Shana's Apartment

As Zero goes and washes up, Shana throws on an apron and starts cooking. After some time, Zero entered the kitchen with a pad. He sits down and turns it on and a hologram monitor appears and a keyboard appears on the pad. "What you looking up?" Shana asks as she places some food on the table. "My unit's data that Stratos sent me." Zero said as he fixes his plate. "That's right, they said that the units will be here today." Shana said as she fixed her plate and started eating. "I better take a look at mine as well." She said while chewing the food on her right side. "One, not both." Zero said refering to Shana talking and eating.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

honolulu hawaii

Kris finally reached the workshop and didn't hesitate to jump towards her mech, the Winter's chest opened and let the redhead get inside. She got in position as the neural link connected to her mind.

Opening her eyes, the redhead saw the outside world as if she was the mech, a beeping sound appeared ad the second pilot linked with her. Diana's face appeared on the HUD's corner as everything turned alive.

The Scarlet Winter started walking, then running as its thrusters activated, in a moment the mech started leaping to the hillshaving Nitro's workshop as goal
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nitro's Shop - Honolulu, Hawaii

Nitro looked around the shop, which itself was pretty bland for someone who was claimed to be one of the best Arm Slave engineer of all times. There were no award plaques nailed on the wall, no trophies on the table, and no newspaper articles slipped into booklets about Arm Slave models. The furnitures were nothing luxurious either. There were two couches: one for Nitro and one for the customer to sit down. There was also a coffee table to serve tea or other drinks. In fact, the shop looked more like a living room coupled with a simple kitchen if anything. The only thing placed on the window was an US business permit.

Nitro approached the kitchen counter and grabbed a picture: a picture of herself and her father in front of the Waikiki beach the day before he passed away due to cancer. It's been 8 years. She missed him still, but every time she looked at his father's amiable, warm smile, a surge of hope and inspiration rushed through her like a cascade. She stood there, taking in as much positive energy she can from the photo of her father, not even noticing that Kris' Arm Slave was right outside her workshop.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Nitro's Shop - Honolulu, Hawaii

Finally reaching the shop, the pilot jumped out of the cockpit and held to the AS for some seconds to recover from the neurolink's disconnection "Everytime feels like a nerve is being pulled out of my brain.." she said to herself while bslancing to her feet

"You are getting better though, the first times you almost passed out from the link" Diana spoke from her ear piece. Both Joshua and the Winter walked to the shop, the pilot knocked calmly to the front door while the mech stood at the garage's entrance

"Hello? anybody here?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nitro Shop - Honolulu Hawaii

The call from Kris jolted Nitro awake from her daydream. The client has arrived, Nitro thought, as she placed the photo down on the kitchen counter table and entered through the backdoor to the garage. No need to reminisce old thoughts when there is a future to look towards.

The garage of Nitro Shop is the only place in the entire building actually looked like a proper engineering workshop. Tools of varied uses littered the work tables on one wall, while materials, ranging from tiny bolts to huge plates of various materials, occupied another. The corners harbored complicated-looking machines and larger materials such as a block of Titanium used for metal casings. The bike that Nitro uses to move from the KIASM to her shop, vice versa, and to and from other locations in Honolulu was parked neatly to a conveyor belt-like space.

Soon, the garage door opened, and Nitro appeared. She looked at the 30-foot tall giant of a mech and raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Either you made this with materials from a dumpster, or you had to go through three battles a day, every day."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Nitro Shop - Honolulu Hawaii

Kris couldnīt help but smile at the reaction as Diana ranted on her ear piece "See!? I tould you she would say that!", the AI said and the pilot imagined her making a tantrum, which was really possible

"Letīs say that you are half right, most of the pieces I got for this guy arenīt so easy to obtain where I come from, but he has had his fair of battles for quite a good time" Joshua spoke as the mech got on a kneeling position to open its core hatch.

"I hope you are as good as that old guy idolized you, you will see ssome stuff that is rather.. vintage in here" Kris said referring to the asian guy and to her mech that still was eyeing both her and Nitro with his lone eye

Spoiler:

Comment

Nitro Shop - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Don't worry. I can guarantee you a nice repair, and maybe even some upgrades if I see them." Nitro said as she went back into the garage and pressed a few buttons. From the corners of the garage, some small machines began operating on their own. There was a flat, circular one with wheeled locomotion that placed itself right in front of the Scarlett Winter, a flying helicopter-like one with a mechanical arm attached to the bottom, and two tiny hovering drones that hosted a camera and a monitor.

"Right. You, open this thing's hull. I want to get in and see what's inside." Nitro began ordering the machines around as she took off her dress shirt. Underneath she was wearing a black lace bra. "After he opens the hull, I want you to lift me up to the hull level. You two can follow me inside and inspect the weapon system."

The machines began moving accordingly. The armed drone opened the hull in a way that did not damage it, and when that was done, the flat vehicle emitted a levitation plate wide enough for Nitro to float in the air up until she reached the level to enter the interior of the Arm Slave, something no other Arm Slave Engineer dares to do because of how dangerous it is. The camera fly drone fluttered inside to inspect the weapons of the mech while the monitor fly hovered a little away from Nitro, emitting holographic images of what the camera fly was looking at it. After all this was done, Nitro entered the Arm Slave.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

While Nitro was working on the upper area of te mech, Kris went for the thrusters "To be honest, Im impressed that you work on the KIASM, not many have the chance to work on such pace" she said while checking the right footīs thruster

Diana on the other hand was helping the droneīs work while opening the smaller hatches inside the Winter, she spoke through one of the speakers "I donīt like that place, it feels like a prison with all those regulations and rules" she huffed

Spoiler:

Comment

"Believe it or not, KIASM is a lot more liberal than other institutions." Nitro said, her voice muffled because she was inside Scarlett Winter. "If you're 18 or older, you can buy beer and other weak beverages from the liquor shops in the school, and if you're 21 or older you're allowed to buy a fixed quantity of stronger drinks. They're still prohibited from operating Arm Slaves while intoxicated, but the headmaster wanted to liberate the cadets there as much as morally possible, so that's that."

A few seconds later, Nitro and the two fly drones climbed out. The flat vehicle caught them and dropped them down to the ground level safely. All the while, Nitro was jotting down notes of almost incomprehensible technical jargons.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Still working on the the thruster, Joshua glanced at the engineer "So what is the veredict?" she asked while tightening some nuts on the Winter

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, there's a huge damage at the right arm, so we need to get that fixed ASAP." Nitro begsn reading off of her list, avoiding the complicated technology jargon as much as she can. "She also has a midway-skeleton missing, since she is an older model. We should have those two done as soon as possible. Then we need to do something about the rust problem in her interior..."

Nitro sighed and wiped sweat off of her forehead. Spending even a few minute inside a hunk of metal under the steaming sun of Honolulu morning would cause sunstroke for most. "I don't know... she might even need a total makeover if you want to keep up with the newest Customs and Militaries."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"If my friend here can be repaired, then Im ok with it, just name it and Iīll do it" Kris spoke closing the thruster īs hatch and looked at her mech "Everything to keep this guy alive" she said cleaning a piece of rust from itīs foot

Diana on the other hand appeared on the open cockpitīs screen and looked at Nitro "In other words, that is a yes and donīt worry about the bill" she said as her attire changed from the armor similar to the Winter into a mechanic overalls "Iīll work on his programming right now" and she disappeared again

Spoiler:

Comment

"Make sure she keeps a backup of herself in case we have to transfer her over to a new body." Nitro said to Kris as she picked up the dress shirt she took off before entering the Arm Slave and draped it over her shoulders. "Okay. Come inside, I'll write you a free estimate."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Kris wristwatch suddenly beeped as Diana got in "Back up ready and she is eager to help in this updating" she said following the engineer

"So you saw the damage and all the rust, but how is the core? It is probably the oldest thing inside the mech, but has never failed me, just some minor adjustments from time to time. Is there any reason for it?" Joshua asked Nitro and to be honest she was thinking of the time when she saw the Winter for the first time when her father brought it as a piece of junk with missing limbs and almost destroyed, but the core was intact and that lone red eye gazing at her made her shiver. It was like the mech was alive

Spoiler:

Comment

"The core looked fine." Nitro answered as she seeked refuge under the shades away from the beating sun of the Hawaii. She was tan enough as is and she doesn't want to get sunburned more. "Honestly, we can just take the core, AI, most of the weaponry, and some other good stuff out of the old casing, create a new casing out of scratch, and install everything back into the new casing. That'll probably be cheaper than trying to fix everything and more efficient as well."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X