Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Storm Revamped: A Mecha RP Remake (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitro Shop - Honolulu, Hawaii

Kris looked at the mech, his red eye looked at her as if he knew what was happening. With a flicker, the lone eye looked like a wink and the pilot smiled "You have been a good guy, it is time to make you stronger" she said to both herself and the AS. She jumped to the chest of her mech and started climbing to reach the head

"We can start from scratch but this" she spoke starting to open the helmet and looked at the "head" of the Winter, the eye actually gazed at her "stays the same" she said while working on some screws to detach it.

Meanwhile the AS suddenly shutt down and stood on its sitting position as Diana appeared on a holographic pedestal holding a red colored cube that flickered from time to time "I got the AI and all the programming ready for the transfer" she said
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Sure. The head stays the same." Nitro looked around the Scarlett Winter to make a mental note of the entire Arm Slave. She wanted to make sure the new Arm Slave for this client stays as relevant to the old design as possible, maybe slim it down a little bit here and there.

The sun began beating down on the ground so hot, mirages began forming farther into the city. The asphalt roads looked like they were wet, and metal things that were left out in the open for a long time felt painful to touch. Nitro was sweating buckets while she was inspecting the mech, and ended up taking off the dress shirt that she just picked up to wear again. An Argon-Mercury thermometer outside the shop said 86 degress Fahrenheit. It was merely 10 'o clock, how hot will it get in the afternoons? Nitro sat down, leaning back to the legs of Scarlett Winter to take refuge at the shades, exhausted because of the sun, and looked at Kristina to find her completely dry and fine. "How do you not even have a single drop of sweat on you?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Kris was dealing with the head to remove it as Nitro asked her about how she was ok with the heat "Im used to high temperatures, Hawaii may be hot and perfect for summer holidays, but try going to Latin América, that is when it gets to almost 108 in summer" she said removing her jacket just in case leaving her in a tank top In the north part" she finished with a grin
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yeah, I heard it reached 115 in Mexico the other day. It was all over the news." Nitro chuckled, used Scarlett Winter as a support to get up, and wiped the falling sweat off of her forehead. "But it's dry there. This place is humid as if somebody turned on 50 humidifiers, and humidity actually increases the chance of death by hyperthermia."

"I don't know how long you've been in Hawaii, but I can tell you that it's way too hot here to be called a perfect paradise. Even during the average days, when it hits around noon, you either stay inside with air conditioner on, or you go outside wearing tank top and bike shorts. And when it's a hot day... well, I'll leave it to your imagination."

"But yeah, let's head back in. It'll be a lot cooler in there, and I can file you an estimate in there since I have my computer in there." Nitro motioned Kristina to come in back to the shop and disappeared inside.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Lead on" the pilot agreed and walked into the shop following Nitro while tying the jacket on her waist. Diana got into the redhead´s wristwatch and spoke through the ear piece "We are keeping his form, right?" she asked concerned about the mech´s future state

"Of course we will, we three have gone through hell and back together, im not changing the Winter for anything else, he is part of our family, we are just upgrading his suit" Kristina smiled as she heard the cheers of the AI girl

Looking at the engineer, the pilot leaned on a chair "Well then, time for the punch, how much are we talking about" her tone was calm as she expected any price, from cheap to high.

Spoiler:

Comment

COBALT Hangar 7 - Honolulu - Hawaii | 6:18 AM

After Raven had gotten to the front gate, and showed his identification to the guards he immediately went into the part of the Hangar where his Arbalest was docked at. Once there he looked up at it. There were several men working on his mech. He was surprised that there was people doing the things he originally came here for. So in turn Raven looked up and was about to call out when there was suddenly a loud burst of smoke from the Arbalest's left hand. This caught Raven off guard as a few of the mechanics who was working on it, came running out of the smoke cloud so that they wouldn't suffocate.

One of the people was a young looking woman of only a year older than Raven. She stopped in front of Raven, her eyes closed she knelt over and coughed a bit to try and get any smoke she inhaled out of her lungs. When she stopped coughing the young woman noticed Raven and jumped back.

"Oh! Oh my I'm so sorry! We are experiencing some technical difficulties with this mech sir. If you need any assistance then you would have to wait a moment. You see one of the parts had been damaged recently, and now we need to get a new one. Sad thing is we are all out of that part." The woman said to Raven.

Raven simply looked at her then back to the Arbalest. "What part is missing?"

"Oh nothing really bad. Just a heavy duty Servomotor for the left hand It isn't really that hard to get, but without it this mech will be unable to close or open its hand. Which means it won't be able to wield its weapon. Like I said it isn't that hard to get, but we have to wait for a few days before we get one in."

"Oh... Is there anyway I can potentially help? Is there even any way to get the part earlier than that?" Raven replied as the woman simply sighed.

"Well yeah there is. Have you ever heard of Nitro's Shop? She's a very talented expert when it comes to most things Arm Slaves. She knows how to repair one, and usually has the parts needed. It really helps that she is with KIASM. Maybe you can go there and try and see if she has the part we need. You can't really miss her shop. It's here in Honolulu."

"What does her shop look like?"

"Oh you'll know it when you see it. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to work. Try and see if she has that part if you want. If she doesn't then oh well." The woman said as she began to walk back to the ARBALEST.

Raven simply nodded as he to walked away.

"All I need to get is a heavy duty servomotor? That doesn't sound too difficult to get... Maybe this Nitro person will have one..." He thought as he left the hangar. Once he did he left the property and began jogging once more. Hoping to find Nitro's shop in the city of Honolulu.

Comment

Nitro and Kris entered the shop and could feel the cold air rush to their embrace. While Nitro was out, one of her drones accessed the internal system of the shop and turned the air conditioning on. Nitro, feeling the chill, smiled contently and fell straight to the long couch. Her skin was sweaty and burned from the sun.

"Yeeeees, this is what I'm talking about-" Nitro let out a satisfied sigh as she rolled about, then quickly shot up to grab a set of white gloves with green jade-like jewels studded on the back. "Okay, I gotta calculate. If we want a full makeover, minus the headpiece, core, the weaponry, and all the other malarky..."

From the gloves, Nitro began forming hologramic computer screens, full of datas, numbers, and graphs that constantly changed. In the end, the final number popped up in front of Nitro on a separate screen.

"7.6 million. I'll actually cut it to 6 since I'm nice like that."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Kristina pondered about it and looked at Nitro "I will pay full price, you are already helping me with making a full upgrade so I have to balance the weights" she spoke honestly

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well if you say so." Nitro shrugged as she confirned the transacrion. She didn't seem like the type of Arm Slave engineer to be doing this for money. A few taps on the hologram screens confirmed the contract. "Do you have any preferred time you want the Arm Slave by?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Hm.. I got no hurry at all, we can work on it either now or later, your call chief" Kris anwered Nitro´s question that she was free all the day and was prepared to either work or relax. "We can work on the night since the heat will be unbearable at most of the day" she said later

Spoiler:

Comment

"There probably are a lot of pilots trying to get their own Arm Slaves repaired and upgraded. It is the day before that big tournament thing after all." Nitro opened up another hologram image to reveal a calendar. It was empty from today's date, June 12th, to Sunday, June 14th, but it is very probable that most of those days will be filled sooner or later. "I'll have the metal fabricators I know make all the plating needed first. Then I can get them all delivered here to start assembling everything. But until then..."

The little fly drones were back, holding a skimpy black bikini and black leather sandals.

"I'm gonna go swimming for a bit. If you ever have any questions for me, I'll be at the Waikiki beach."

Nitro took off the hologram gloves, terminating the screens immediately, and walked up to the second floor, the fly drones fluttering after her.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Kris only nodded and put a card on the counter "I´ll wander around the city to see what it has, if something appears and you need a call, just do it" she said heading to the exit "Enjoy the water" she spoke leaving the store and heading to the city

"So what´s the plan? We have a free schedule for all day" Diana spoke through the ear piece

"Well, this a city to enjoy your vacations, might as well do that" the pilot spoke as she walked forward

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The weather became unbearably hot, as it reached the mid 90s noontime... and it's only going to get hotter for another few hours. Most residents would rather stay indoors where the air conditioners could pump cold air in, or take a dip in the beach where the water is cool enough to be very refreshing, but not too cold as to be painful to splash around in.

Nitro Shop, overlooking the Waikiki Beach just beyond a street, was closed for a good 2 hour now. A giant Arm Slave by the name of Scarlett Winter has been entrusted for repair and upgrade. On the front door a holographic note was attached, and it read as such:

"I am out for a swim in Waikiki Beach. If you need my assistance, look for me there. I will be back at around 1:00 PM to eat lunch.
                            - Nitro, owner of the Nitro Shop"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Raven had continued on with his search for Nitro's shop. He had kept repeating the name of the shop, as well as the item he needed to fetch. He had gone through what felt like the entire city, and no trace of it.

"Is the shop even within this city? Maybe they got it wrong and it is actually in the next town over." Raven said to himself as he scratched his chin as he kept walking. However as he was walking he stopped as he took notice of the exact shop he was looking for. After walking through the city all afternoon, he finally found Nitro's Shop. Unfortunately though it seemed to be closed. Raven then took notice of the holographic note that was there plastered on the front door. The note said that the owner had gone to the beach, and will be back around the time for lunch.

The young soldier had thought about simply waiting outside until the owner comes back, but the problem with that is that it is blazing hot outside. Even though Raven is a soldier and Arm Slave pilot, trained to handle any sort of condition, he was still human and that being outside for too long would result in a heat induced stroke. On top of that but he feels like he needs to get the part for the ARBALEST as soon as possible. So he devised an idea.

"Maybe I should head to the beach as well... The heat is quite intense today, and from what I read people like to go to the beach on hot days to relax and have fun. Maybe I could do the same. After all I was told to rest and relax during my stay here. I could even probably find the owner of this shop there." He said as he looked up at the sign for the street. Thankfully and surprisingly it wasn't too far away from the hotel he is staying at. So Raven quickly took off sprinting back to the hotel so he could get changed into appropriate beach attire.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The heat was intense and many people were walking by the shadows made by anything to avoid the sun, but Kris was walking as if it didn´t matter at all. She was drinking some water while enjoying the sight of the palms and birds´ singing

"It is nice to have some peace" she said to herself while heading to the shopping District, in fact, the redhead wanted to see the local food since she ate little on the morning.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X