Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Storm Revamped: A Mecha RP Remake (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waikiki Beach - Honolulu, Hawaii

The beach was very popular today, what with the hot weather. Everyone from little kids out for a little soak with their parents to old couples enjoying a leisurely day with cool sea wind greeting them. Most of the beachgoers, however, were young men and women of teenage, 20s, and maybe even early 30s. Boys and men, wearing swimming trunks, tried impressing others by flexing their muscles or performing daring feats like surfing or diving from a cliff, while the girls, wearing swimsuits that hardly looked functional in reality, strut around seducing men.

"Okay she's a straight up attention whore." Nitro commented to herself as a girl, clad in leopard-pattern sling bikini, walked by with excessive hip swinging. Nitro was sipping a cold limeade from a bottle that she bought from a vendor while resting on a folding chair under a large, low-canopy trees, observing the beachgoers. "Seriously, one wrong movement and she'll embarrass herself in front of everyone..."

Nitro averted her gaze, this time her eyes landing on a tall man, a little more than six feet, with shaggy black hair and a scar across his right side of his face. He looked cute, Nitro thought, or at least better than most of the other posers that try to impress her every five seconds. "Huh, I guess he's pretty hot." Nitro said indifferently. She wasn't looking for love interest at the beach, after all.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

After he had gone back to the hotel and gotten changed, Raven had finally made it to the beach dressed in a rather bland and boring pair of plain, navy blue swimming trunks while carrying a decently sized gymbag filled with various items. A few guns for self defense, a pair of binoculars, a fishing rod, some bait, a beach towel, and a small cooler filled with some lunch. Raven stood in the sand in what felt like the middle of the beach, and he looked out to the massive ocean that looked like it went on forever. The sun was shining bright on the beach as he occasionally turned to look at people that had passed by. From what he saw men were either trying to impress women, and women trying to seduce the men. To Raven this was rather... odd. Mostly because it just seems foolish to just brag and brag about what you are capable of, and showing off your body like that leaves you vulnerable for attack. Yes from a tactical standpoint it would be wise to not show or reveal your capabilities, but flat out bragging to the point where you are calling yourself a little short of perfect is rather idiotic. Either way Raven thought that though confusing, it seems to be what every "normal" person does at the beach. So Raven might try it out, but what could he do to impress women?

All the knowledge Raven had was mostly military related material, and he can't show off or tell everyone about his role in the military or anything else he might know. Though he can probably talk about his knowledge on the basics of Arm Slaves. He can't go into detail on his own A.S. The ARBALEST, nor can he go into detail about secret military projects, but he can at least talk about Arm Slave tech with someone... He just needs to find out who he could talk to about such stuff. As such he set down his gymbag and opened it. He took out a bland military green beach towel, and he properly and neatly laid it out on the sand. He the reached into his gymbag and pulled out a pair of binoculars before closing the bag. Now with Binoculars on hand he looked for the tallest point available... which is the lifeguard toward.

Raven quickly made his way to the lifeguard tower after leaving a small note saying "DO NOT TOUCH OR STEAL" from his gymbag, heck he even set a careful and harmless trap with a smoke grenade set to go off the moment someone moves his bag. Anyways after finally making his way to the Lifeguard Tower, Raven climbed up the ladder to the top. Unfortunately the lifeguard was still there and began yelling at him to get down, but Raven seemed to ignore as he began to search for the perfect "target" of which he can talk about Arm Slaves with.

Comment

"What the f-" Nitro had to look twice to believe what she just saw. The guy that she thought was hot, he dropped what he was carrying on the ground, fiddled around at the base of the lifeguard's tower, and began climbing on top of it, despite the lifeguard's warning. Is he out of his mind? He'd be caught for breaking the law!

Nitro got up from the folding chair she was sitting on and began running to the lifeguard's tower. Why? To save that stupid man and stop him from being fined, of course!

"Hey! You up there!" Nitro shouted once she came close to the lifeguard's tower. People began crowding around, curious to see what spectacle could happen. "Are you out of your mind? Get down here before the cops come and arrest you!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"YOU GET DOWN FROM HERE OR WE'LL BOTH BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE!!!" Yelled the lifeguard stationed at the top of the tower. Raven however continued to scout the beach for "targets" of which he can converse with.

"I apologize but I cannot at the moment. I am doing what every man does at the beach, I am simply just scouting for a target of which I can then make a solid and sound plan before engaging in interaction with. Once I have found a proper target I will soundly, and properly leave this tower." Raven replied as he then heard a distinct female voice call out to him below, telling him to get down from his position on the tower. The young soldier turned to look down at the woman who was calling out to him, and as he did the Lifeguard who had enough of Raven's attitude prepared to kick Raven off the tower... literally.

"I SAID GET THE HELL OFF MY TOWER!!" The lifeguard said as he delivered a kick to the back of a distracted Raven. Raven who had gotten literally gotten kicked off the tower plunged down onto the soft, hot sand below with a loud thud.

Comment

The crowd chuckled as Raven was literally kicked away from the tower, landing... no, plummeting down on the hot sand with a large thud. Well, everyone except for the lifeguard and Nitro. Nitro sighed and, while all the others were pointing and laughing, crouched down, and offered Raven a hand to help him get up.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Sitting on an open rstaurantīs stool, the pilot was enjoying a salad with some pineapple.. until she ate a piece of the fruit ("Oh that doesnīt taste good") she thought avoiding the yellow fruit and ate the majority of her food.

Kris was enjoying the sight of the ocean until she heard quite a crowd laughing at something or someone. She paid her food and headed to the source of the laughter ("A comedian is here maybe?") she was thinking while finishing her drink.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

When Raven impacted the sand with a loud, the Lifeguard simply looked down before going back to work making sure the people of the beach was safe. Raven though simply sat up as he rubbed the his shoulder. After all the impact with the ground he suffered had been quite painful. Though instead of looking angered, depressed, or even apathetic towards what happened, Raven looked confused as to what happened.

He then took notice of Nitro as he took her hand, standing up as he did so. Raven did not speak throughout the whole ordeal however, he just thought of what happened, and why the lifeguard kicked him off the tower when all he was doing was trying to find someone to talk with.

Comment

Streets of Honolulu

After having breakfast, Zero and Shana did their usual training, jogging, exercises and light sparring. Afterwards, they took a shower and rested some and then changed into their outfits. "Aren't you hot in all that black?" Zero asks as he turns his head towards his left with his hands in his open sleeveless hoodie. He has his right arm completely bandaged up. "No, it's very breathable and besides, compare to the summers back home, this is nice." Shana said as she walks without looking at Zero. "True, it is less hotter here." Zero said as he looked forward. "So where are our units being sent to again?" Zero asks after forgetting where to go. "Machina Hall at KIASM. You should've read that when you was reading about your unit this morning." Shana said with a little harshness. Zero looks the other way, knowing that she's right. "And you don't know where KIASM is at do you?" Shana asks, having a feeling she already knows the answer. Zero continues to look away in silence. Shana just sighs. "At least one of us was smart enough to learn the map of the island." Shana said as she walks a bit ahead. "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" Zero said as he realized of what Shana meant.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"So... can I ask you a question?" Nitro asked as the crowd began to dissipate. There were still some left huddled around Nitro and Raven: some wondering how the whole ordeal would go, others just there to marvel at how cute Raven is or, if they are men, how attractive Nitro is. "What exactly were to trying to do, climbing this thing?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

KIASM Arm Slave Hanger

After their walk from their apartment, Zero and Shana arrived at KIASM, where their Arm Slaves are at. Zero and Shana looks up at their Arm Slaves. "This is..... Blitzrizer?" Zero asks himself in amazement at how his A.S. looks. "So this is my Red Blaze huh?" Shana said with a smile on her face as she looks up at her A.S. Zero and Shana both look at the others A.S. and notice that they both have a red and white scheme to them. They both look at each other, Zero looking left and Shana looking right. "Shall we go in?" Zero asks obviously. "Duh." Shana replied and they both run up the stairs that are in the pits and open up their A.S. and jumped into the cockpits.

Both A.S. cockpits have similar designs, 180 degree monitor, pedals for movements, levers sticking out from the side horizontally, seats being 3 inches wider on both sides than them. "Alright, let's begin start up." Shana said and began her start up. Zero began his start up as well. Both type away on the dash that's in front of them and displays are popping up on their monitor. -Teehee- A female voiced giggled from Zero's cockpit. Zero looks around. "Who's there?" He asks. An upside down female's face suddenly appears in front of him. Zero jumps back because of the sudden appearance. Zero looks at the female and saw the dual colored eyes and her black and white schemed clothes. The female spins around and is now right side up. Zero then notices that she's..... floating! "Who are you?" He asks. "I'm Sela and I'm the A.I. for the Blitzrizer Arm Slave. You must be my pilot, Zero, correct?" The female explained and got a little closer to Zero.

"That's right." Zero said as he leans back as Sela got closer. "Nice to be working with you from now on." Sela said with a smile and eyes closed. "Same." Zero said as he regains his composure. "I'll help with the rest of the start up so take the wires behind the seat and hook me up to your arm." Sela said pointing to the right side of the seat. Zero was a bit surprised that Sela knew about his arm. "I am your A.S.'s A.I. so of course I'll know about it and the crystal in it." Sela explained as she noticed his reaction. Zero just gotten silent and reached behind the seat and extended 2 wires and removed a part of the bandage and revealed a part of his arm and plugged in the wires. "Beginning link." Sela said and Zero's arm started to glow.

At the same time, Shana was running her start up. "And that finishes half of it." She said. -Good job.- The words appeared on the monitor suddenly. Shana noticed, "You must be the A.I. for me." Shana said not surprised by the sudden appearance of the words. -Correct. I am Yuugi. My appearance and voice programs aren't finished yet so I will appear as words for now.- The A.I. displayed. "It's fine. I did read that you weren't finished yet but nice to meet you." Shana said. -You too.- Yuugi displayed. "Let's finish this." Shana said and they both yet back to finish the start up.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Raven continued to stand there quietly as he tried to think of what to make of the situation, seemingly forgetting all about Nitro. After all he is rather confused as to why the Lifeguard simply kicked him off the tower.

"Maybe he kicked me off because I did not fully state my reasons as to why I commandeered his tower..." Raven said to himself as he remembered about the woman that just helped him up. Remembering her he turned to face the engineer. "Oh I apologize, did you say something ma'am?" He replied as he had did not hear a word as to what Nitro had said to him.

Comment

"I-" Nitro began, but... is it really worth explaining to this guy exactly what's wrong with climbing a lifeguard's tower? Is there some other culture in this world where climbing on top of a lifeguard's tower was considered normality?

Nitro gave up and sighed. She took a glance at her wrist, which was covered with holographic watch of the brand Holo-Clock, which displayed a set of numbers: 12:54. Time to head back to the shop, Nitro thought as she began heading back to where she was sitting on to gather what she brought. "Never mind. It was nice meeting you. I have to go eat lunch and then to my shop. See you around."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Well goodbye then Ma'am. I wish you a safe stay at the beach today." Raven remarked as he rubbed the back of his neck, obviously he was still a little jarred from being kicked off the tower. However this did not seem to bother Raven much as he had felt worse pains before. He was about to go back to his gymbag and simply watch the ocean. Though the strange, yet attractive woman's remark did remind Raven that he should head back into town soon if he wants to find that part. Fortunately that isn't for a while though.

Raven was about to head back to his spot on the beach when he heard a loud, familiar pop coming from the direction of his gymbag. It was the sound of a smoke grenade going off! Raven immediately turned around as he saw a large cloud of smoke coming from his gymbag, and a large crowd of people beginning to panic. The only thought that went through Raven's head was that someone was trying to steal his gymbag filled with all sorts of government property! Upon instinct Raven dashed at full speed into the cloud of smoke, and as he did he tackled a man who was hidden in the thick smoke cloud. Raven then pinned the man to the ground as the smoke quickly began to fade. As the smoke cleared Raven could be seen pinning down a young, frightened young man who was pinned face down to the ground, with his arms being forcibly held behind his back. Raven then surprisingly took out a small combat knife he had hidden in a holster that was inside the pocket of his swimming trunks.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!!!" The young man cried in a panicked state. The frightened man tried to turn his head, only to see a small knife approaching his neck, causing him to freak out even more.

"I will let you go, but only if you tell me why you tried to steal my bag." Raven replied in a rather cold, and almost emotionless tone, while pressing the knife gently against his neck.

"I WASN'T TRYING TO STEAL ANYTHING! I SWEAR!!!" The man yelled, however Raven just pressed the knife against the man's jugular vein with a bit more pressure.

"Tell the truth delinquent. Only then will I let you go, if you don't then I'm afraid I will have to use lethal force."

The man didn't say anything in response, just began screaming even more so. People were beginning to watch on in fear, wondering what Raven will do.

Comment

The redhead was heading towards the beach when she heard a grenade being set off, alerted, she ran to the now formed smoke cloud and noticed two guys on the floor, one of them putting a knife on the otherīs jugular.

The pilot didnīt hesitate as she held the manīs arm with enough strength to immobilize the limb "Hey! what the hell are you doing almost killing someone?" she asked seriously prepared to kick the guyīs ass
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Raven realizing that he won't get a response from the man gently moved the knife away from the man's jugular vein. Though Raven was about to put the knife away he was immediately taken back by a sudden woman grabbing his arm. Instinctively he turned to look at the woman, however his expression did not change. He was shocked and confused once again though, despite the look on his face not showing it.

"I apologize ma'am, but I was simply using force to find out the intentions as to why this man had messed with my bag. You see I had set my bag on a beach towel like everyone else, but I noticed that there was nothing protecting it. Since the contents of the bag was quite expensive I had decided to set up a small, and relatively harmless smoke grenade trap under it. The second someone were to have moved my bag the smoke grenade would have gone off, signaling me that someone had messed with said bag. I was not intending to actually kill the man. All I was doing was using a common tactic that my Commanding Officer of inducing fear, and using force to get the information out of the target. Was that not the right course of action in this situation?"

Comment

Working...
                                X