X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

To allow us to gain different Pokemon from other regions, I'd say the Randomized with Restrictions option. So that we can get Pokemon not native to Hoenn, yet make it sensible of where we can find the Pokemon.

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, it was just a thought and I agree with SUSTIC about the wild Pokčmon.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle
        I was wanting a Unova character but I couldn't really think of much of a backstory without roping Team Plasma and other characters into the fray. I thought of maybe using a Striaton character like Fennel or the gym leader triplets Cilan, Chili, and Cress but then I remembered Skyla. Outside of her relation with Elesa, I saw Skyla as being one of the less interesting Unova gym leaders. Heck, she is basically Unova's Jasmine. You have to go into a tower filled with lots of trainers and foreboding music (Lighthouse and Mt. Silver shared the same theme, Celestial Tower and Dragonspiral Tower share the same theme) before you are allowing to fight a gym leader with not much substance to them. Mistralton was semi-forgettable in Black/White and if it had not been for the gym in itself I wouldn't have thought of Skyla.

I would say to have it randomised with restrictions for some areas but maybe throw in some custom battles once in a while.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Randomized with restrictions, but with some variety here and there.

Comment

Randomized with restriction it is. I'll create the IC right now.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I say if we want a specific Pokémon and the area seems right for it, we asks first here.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

IC IS NOW UP!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm getting my move list ready for upcoming battles and encounters.

Comment

I have to work today and tomorrow, but as always I'll reply when I am able.

Edit: I'd like to wait for TRXD to post in Hoenn before doing anything else. We might not be interacting, but still, same area.
                    Last edited by Major Mario; 06-10-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Name: Daniel Drake

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:
                      He stands at about 6ft 1.

Desired Pokemon: Pikachu (I know cliche choice, but it is the best Electric type to start out with in my opinion.

Bio: A Trainer from Johto who after he had made his way through the 8 Gym Leaders, he was unable to defeat the first of the Elite Four. Since he was done with Johto he had nothing much to do. He could have gone to Kanto, but he felt like it wouldn't be that fun and entertaining. As such he had decided to travel out of Johto and to the nearest region he could find. Hoenn. He hopped onto a ship that had taken him all the way to Johto with his new partner, a new Pikachu that Professor Elm had given him. He had recently arrived in Petalburg City of which he is thinking of where to head off to next.

Personality: Daniel is a normal guy, who just wishes to go on an adventure. One thing though is that Daniel does have a secret. He is a bit mean at times. He has a habit of telling and spreading lies about others. Mostly about people he dislikes. This can make him untrustworthy. Despite this he is a friendly guy who does occasionally help out if needed. However that is if he is really needed. Other than that Daniel is a bit clumsy, often time ruining important moments on accident.

Note: Not much except I am planning out my Pokemon team.

Comment

@Serene-chan
                        ACCEPTED
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I don't want to sound pushy but me and SUSTIC can't do anything until a Birch Lab post comes.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I guess Sela is okay with almost being trampled? Posting.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

TRXD must be busy with something. I haven't seen him on in awhile.

Comment

@Major

He's been busy with a lot of stuff IRL like exams, and the other day on Mumble he won't really be able to do much RP wise until the end of the month. That is what I heard from him. If I do see him though I can inform him that you might need him in the Pokemon RP.

Comment

Working...
                                X