X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

How long are you going to have it to reach the major cities?

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUS
      Nothing too dire. I don't need anything from TRXD as our characters haven't met, but since his character is in the same city as mine, I like to wait and let him make his moves as well. Also I want to make fun of his character for having a landing strip on her crotch.

Comment

@Zekai
        Depends on you really. You can have your Pokemon already trained to fight in the gym, or you can post some stuff in between.

Also, since your Eevee is your starter, you don't need the professor to give Sela another Pokemon, right?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. But, I want a Hoenn starter from Birch.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Then you won't be able to catch any Pokemon until at least you get to Petalburg Woods since having too many Pokemon gives you unfair advantage, especially in RPs
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Wasnt planning on getting another until the cave in 2nd gym area (wow, names area escaping from me)

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Starting tomorrow I'll be posting regularly, Wriggle.

Comment

Excellent. I'll edit my post so you can comfortably post yourself.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Your recent post needs more work Wriggle. Going to sleep now.

Comment

True. I couldn't think of anything so I rushed it.

Good night. I'll see if I can edit it lol
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I notice that this is level base. Was hoping it would be a bit like the animé where evolution can happen in battle. And of course being fair in battle with win/lose.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

It's a mix. There is a primary presence of levels, but that doesn't outright guarantee whether you will win or lose. Ultimately it is dependent on how your trainer can use the Pokemon's moves (for example, in season 1, Kristia's Diana the Combee used Gust to give momentum to Pringles' Aegis the Aron, increasing his power in Tackle.)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

wait what how did Juri read Domino's thoughts over the phone?

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

She didn't, Wriggle. I was just thinking of how a speck of dust could piss people off when you're trying to keep an area clean. Juri does, however, suspect her place in the world.

Comment

Ah, okay. Posting.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X