Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those that Lurk: Insomnia (A Creepypasta Based RP [IC])

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson Park

"Maybe I do, luv. Maybe I don't care. There's nothing here, meaning there is no purpose for me to be here. There's also the fact that there's no way to contact me." Soane explained. "Besides, I don't know where I left the bloody crate. Maybe back in the Outback. Only brought the tickets, and I still have one going back."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Atlanta, Georgia - Dawson Forest Park

Jasmine sighed in slight disappointment at this. She really feels like that there is something up with three people receiving the same strange packages without no sender labeled on them. Though Soane has a point. What was the point of coming here when there is clearly nothing to be seen or done? What was the point of those packages.

"Okay. I guess goodbye then..." Jasmine said as she began to walk back to the gazebo. As she did the rain began to let up quite a bit. However just as she was about to go back to the gazebo she got an idea. Quickly she ran back to Soane.

"Hey wait a minute... You said that this was your first time in America right? Don't you want to... ya know... go sightseeing a bit before you leave? I mean I know a few good places here, and since the rain is letting up a bit I could easily just take you there in my car. So how about it?" She said as she turned around to Andrew.

"Oh and if you want you can come to. That is if our lady friend here takes me up on my offer."

Comment

Dawson Park

"Sightseeing? I was going to stick around for a while anyways, as not to let those tickets go to waste. Be bloody wrong to not use a gift." Soane replied, turning back to Jasmine.

"Also, I don't even know your name, luv. How am I to even consider trusting you to not drive me to some dark alley and attempting murder?" Soane stated.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Oh. My name's Jasmine. Jasmine Norwood. I'm a native of Atlanta, and I live about an hour away from here. The only reason why I'm freaking here is because of that weird package I received. But since there is nothing here except for you two I thought 'Hey, why not just do something else and at least make this trip somewhat worthwhile.' So that is why I am offering you if you'd like me to take you on a sort of tour around the town. Maybe buy you some food or something somewhere before you leave." Jasmine replied as she held out her hand for a simple handshake.

Comment

Dawson Forest Park

"Mhm." Soane said. "I prefer to walk. Good exercise. Especially with all those big hills in the city. It's Soane, by the way, if you ever even wanted to know."

Comment

"Well Soane it is a pleasure to meet you I guess. Also if you want to walk then that is fine, I know a few good places around here that'll only take a few minutes to walk to. For example, there is a diner nearby that we can stop by if you want something to eat." Jasmine replied with a warm, and casual smile. She then turned to Andrew.

"So mister how about you? Do you care to join us? Would you like to go get something to eat?"

Comment

Andrew who had zoned out for a moment shook himself back to his senses as he heard the woman known as Jasmine say something to him.

"Wait... what did you say? I couldn't hear you... I kinda zoned out for a bit there..." Andrew replied, hoping that he didn't embarrass himself in front of Jasmine and Soane.

Comment

Jasmine chuckled at Andrew's response. Andrew so far seemed to be a rather air-headed kinda guy. He does not look like he is not completely alert, yet in a sort of comical way.

"Oh nothing. I just asked if you'd like to join Soane and myself on a small walk. If you two are hungry I could even take you to the nearest diner. My treat." Jasmine replied with a rather warm, and inviting smile.

Comment

Andrew seemingly zoned out once more as he continued to look around at the rather nice and peaceful park. Normally Andrew never bothered to go outside in his hometown, nor has he ever cared about going to a park... but there is something about being at the park at this time of the day, that is really calming. After almost a clean minute of just looking at the scenery of the park, he finally shook himself back to his senses as he turned to Jasmine.

"Oh... I'm sorry again... A walk? Sure that sounds fine..." He said in a somewhat nervous and anxious tone. Speaking to Jasmine - someone he has never met before - is rather nerve-racking. Thankfully it isn't because of Jasmine or anything... it's just that he finds it hard speaking to practically anyone he hasn't actually met before. As he stared at Jasmine though he tilted his head to the side as he looked at her...

"She's kinda... cute now that I look at her..." Andrew thought as he once again shook himself back to his 'senses'.

"I also wouldn't mind something to eat if that's okay..."

Comment

Working...
                    X