X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moroz Drakon

Thomas took the offer, "Of course!" First thing that comes to his mind is about where to get an idea about Verdelion. He has no clue about where Verdelion's treasure may be, but he might as well plot to gather clues about where he might have died. Hopefully, he might find some clues about Verdelion by talking to people who have known Verdelion himself, but the problem is, Thomas knows nobody who personally knows Verdelion. However, he's not really giving commands, so instead he asked, "Where to first?"
    Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 07-08-2014, 12:34 AM.
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Lia guied Thomas to the living room where on a table at the wall was a map of the world "Well, what do you know about this Verdelion guy? he must have avoided places were governments could get him with a bounty like that, so" she moved her finger to the area of Ravendale "This is both economical and socially diverse, a lot of information crosses through these cities, especially Oceanside" she put her finger on the city on the map

Just hope that he didnīt hide his treasure in either Freljand because of the mercenary guilds or in the Deep south, fanatics arenīt good to deal when angered" she said pointing to both cities.
      Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2014, 12:34 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Thomas checked the map. He thought that it would be obvious that pirates hide their treasure in secluded places, but getting information could never hurt. "Well, going to Ravendale to gather information is a good first choice," stated Thomas, "but I think that secluded places that are nearly deserted are great places to find pirates, although it is risky. It is smart to get some idea from people first."

He is eager to start adventuring, but he had always tried avoiding Wakehold cause being the betrayal of his parents.
        Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 07-08-2014, 12:34 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Lia walked to the piloting room and checked if everything was prepared "Ok, just the fuel and some supplies are still being prepared, so we got from 10 to 20 minutes" she said thinking outloud and then walked back to the living room "If you need anything to check before we leave, you got 15 minutes" she said walking towards the outside of the ship and started working on the last preparations of the journey

(time for me to go to sleep, it is 2:25 am and that pillow is calling me, goodnight ^^)
          Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2014, 12:34 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Thomas made his way to the bedrooms. He takes a seat on one of the sofas, and realizes a potential danger that can happen to him. "Oh dear, what if I run out of ammo," he thought, "Would I still be able to make more?" Quickly, he started to get a little paranoid over the thought, but shrugged it off as his pistol is nearly compatible with everything. He leaned back, and then started to doze off at the surprisingly comfortable sofa.

(time to sleep for me too, eyes becoming really heavy, so see ya tomorrow too )
            Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 07-08-2014, 12:35 AM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

The morning was bright and the sun was shining quite clearly on this mostly peaceful day in Moroz Drakon. Everyone, or the only people within the area had been doing their daily routines. Gathering supplies, tending to their homes, and various other errands. Well everyone was doing their daily routine except for one lone person. Deep within an alleyway between two buildings, rested the living statue known as Mard, who had previously gone dormant for a the past day to recharge his energy. As the sun shined its light down the alley Mard opened his eyes and began looking around.

"Wow now that was a pretty good nap! I feel as fit as a fiddle right now! Like I'm on top of the world~!" He said as he quickly hopped onto his feet. Mard then began to look around at his surroundings, to get a grasp of where he is at. This is mostly due to the fact that he had almost forgotten where he was. As he looked around the alley, he saw mice and rats scurrying back and forth, some trash strewn about, and an empty recycling bin next to him. "Oh yeah. I had almost forgotten that I was in this filthy place... I really am growing rather bored of this disgusting town. The scenery is rather dull, and there is not much to do... Truly is a boring place to be." He said to himself as he wandered out the alley to see what was happening.

As he emerged from the alleyway he noticed that... things have been the same pretty much ever since. For the past one hundred and fifty years it has been like this. People doing their daily routines, and Mard just doing whatever he felt like. "This town... this city... Sometimes I forget how empty it is. I think it is about time for me to make my leave. A hundred and fifty years is a long enough stay... One problem though... I don't have a ride out of here..." Mard continued rambling on as he seemed to zone out. He continued walking throughout the town, eventually passing by Lia's ship without a care.

Drake's Workshop, Clockwork Town

It was early morning, and Drake was in his workshop tinkering on a new rifle he had been working on for the past few weeks. The rifle had been quite difficult to design and modify, but thankfully it is almost finished and the design is quite solid.

"Thank god I'm almost done with this thing. Only a few more parts and it should be finished..." He said as he looked at his new rifle. All that was missing was a lens for the scope, a steel casing for the clip, and a few small springs for some of the clip. Drake saw this and got up and went to the back of the supply room to look for the parts. He got the 3 springs he needed, as well as the glass lens, but the one thing that was missing was the steel casing and springs for the clip. Drake began to look all over the supply room for the steal casing, and the springs that he could have swore he put in their proper containers. Turns out they were not there at all, in fact the entire case was missing! Upon realizing this Drake got furious. "GODDAMMIT WHERE DID I PUT THOSE FREAKING CONTAINERS!?" Drake said out loud as he began thinking that someone could have stolen them, but he keeps the supply room locked up tightly during the night and the only one capable of taking it is...

"CARINA!!!"
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-08-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

SAF Heisenberg - Skylands Airspace, 1 mile north of Jefferson North Dock

Arriving on the deck of the Eisenberg, Miriah began to see the rushing crew members as they secured their position and performed their last minute checks on the ship. It was an interesting sight to see the newer recruits of the Air Force having an expression on the border of panicking as the crew prepared for landing. In Miriah's 4 years of experience in the Air Force, there had been almost no surprise assaults on any of Miriah's past crew. The only fights that have been engaged in were all done in the patrol or defense phases of a mission. Never while the ship was leaving docks or proceeding to land. To expect one now was merely paranoia. But as the officers and sergeants would constantly point out during every training exercise, one had to always be on their guard. And while Miriah could agree on the greater preparation that it would provide, she knew that preparing too much for incoming attacks would only cause stress. And stress would only lead to a bad outcome in a fight. Preparation and skill was the key to most battles but one should not deny the mental aspects of a battle as well as the physical.

"Business as usual, I see?" Miriah commented as she walked along the deck checking on her crewmates. Like the several other times that Miriah had patrolled the deck out in the open skies, Miriah couldn't help but notice the other crewmembers staring at her. It was uncertain to say whether they were simply curious at the sight of a young female onboard or if it was something else. One thing was for certain, Miriah was getting a lot more attention from the male crewmembers than the females.
                "Operative Hartmann! What time do you call this?!" A strong and rough male voice yelled from the back of the ship. "You should have been on deck 5 minutes ago! What were you doing down there?!" Turning her head to see the source of the voice, it was the captain of the ship. With his arms crossed over his uniform, it was apparent that the captain was not pleased with Miriah's behaviour. Not that this was the first time that the two had any prior disagreements. As one could see from his appearance and behaviour, muscular, old, has an air of command, and always had a voice that was always husky and rough; the captain was a stern and strong headed one. One that could be expected one high ranking Air Force ships. Which was saying a lot considering that Heisenberg was only slightly higher ranked than standard combat airships. To expect a ship to have a professional yet stern captain was like expecting a posh restaurant waiter at a low class bar.

"Ah, captain." Miriah called back to her captain with a casual and relaxed tone. Uncaring or unaware that the captain was yelling down at her. "I'll have you know that I was beneath deck tending to my weapons while-"
                "I do not want your excuses, Hartmann!" The captain retorted with little care for Miriah's explanations or reasoning. "I don't care if you have your privileges or not. This is my ship and you will abide by my code. Do! You! Understand?!" As Miriah gazed upon the angered captain, she tried her hardest to maintain her typical social and friendly face. For the past two weeks of working on the Heisenberg, Miriah had been forced to put up with the captain's yelling and ordering. And while she could not complain as he had more power than Miriah, she could not help but feel somewhat annoyed by him.
                "Jefferson dock sighted. We're preparing to land right away." The ship's pilot called out to the ship's crew as the Heisenberg gradually approached the city of Jefferson. In response, the captain gave a sigh of annoyance as he realised what this meant.
                "You're lucky, Hartmann! Any longer aboard this ship and I would have had to punish you myself!" The captain yelled in annoyance.
                "Oh, don't worry. I wouldn't forget a face like yours, sir." Miriah remarked followed by a giggle. With the conversation between Miriah and the disgruntled captain over, Miriah then walked towards the front of the deck and began to gaze upon the approaching city of Jefferson. Just a few more minutes and Miriah could leave the crew behind and get to another job. A few more minutes...
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Olympus Plaza - Plitover, Skylands Republic

Olympus Plaza is the go-to place in Piltover to experience the city's magnificent development in technology and commerce. The plaza was built with baked beige bricks and copper plates, with a large fountain at the center and smaller fountains all around the plaza. The center of the plaza branched off into 7 streets which then twisted, turned, and connected to each other like a spider web. Along the streets sat shops of all variety: small and large, family-owned and corporation-based, trivial shops and truly eccentric stores. The northside of the plaza center was not branched off into a street. Instead, there was a rather strange building made of hardened copper alloy and glass: a railway station; Skytrain station to be exact.

"Well well well, look who's here." An old man without his left eye chuckled as Caitlyn entered a shady-looking bar called the Hogbacks. There were other people in the bar: several men without some parts of their bodies drinking off the day, flimsy-looking prostitute or two, mercenaries minding own business, and other, shady bunch. When Caitlyn entered the bar, everyone took notice. Most looked at her indifferently, some tensed up, and a few of them cowered in fear as Caitlyn strut across the bar towards the old man without the left eye, fully aware that some, if not most, of the guys there were looking at her with perverted lust.

"Hello, Dolkey. Long time no see." Caitlyn addressed the old man with a certain hint of respect. The old man nodded with the same hint of respect, and Caitlyn sat down. "It has nearly been a decade."

"Nine years, to be exact." Dolkey the one-eyed bartender corrected. "You've grown into a ravishing beauty, Caitlyn. Last time I saw you you were just a wee lass."

Caitlyn chuckled as she looked around, but she couldn't find the man that she was looking for. "Where's Doc?"

"Doc? Probably up in the second floor pissing himself on a whore." Dolkey pointed to the staircase that led to the bar's second floor where there were some simple inn rooms. Caitlyn looked up to the staircase, frowned a little, dropped a few silver coins on the table with a single "Thanks" and headed up the staircase to tell this mysterious 'Doc' figure something he would've never thought of...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

(SUS, Thomas is asleep in Liaīs ship, either there is another Thomas or you need to edit your post)

Lia was fast with the fuel pump as it was filling the shipīs tanks efficiently ("Ok, main fuel is ready and secondary one needs to be checked") she thought sealing the fuel tap and climbing to the Foxīs roof. There were solar panels covering certain areas that were shielded against both natural and human damage. ("Secondary fuel looks good too")

She climbed down and looked at the oncoming cart with the supplies ("Now the last part")
                    Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2014, 12:33 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Thomas is standing right there, next to his engineer mentor. He sees the police come in and question him, but for some reason, Thomas cannot hear a single word coming from the police or his mentor. Thomas then sees his mentor handcuffed and taken away, but in an attempt to stop them, Thomas reached for his revolver. Strangely, the gun was not there. "How come it's not there!? I always have it with me!" yelled Thomas. Instead, he ran in pursuit of the police, but strangely they were gone. In an instant, everything became red, but in that exact moment Thomas snapped awake.

"What," muttered Thomas, "That was the weirdest dream that I had ever had." He quickly gets up and checks if he still has his guns. They were still there, causing Thomas to sigh in relief. Ah, maybe Lia needs help with the fuel tanks, remembered Thomas. He left the room to check, but the dream still lingers fresh in his mind.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

Lia was dealing with the supplies by putting them on the storage room when she noticed that Thomas was searching for her "Come on Thomas, these supplies are the last thing and we will be out of here like a rocket" she said putting the box on its place and went outside to grab the next box

Most of the boxes contained food and tools for the ship as it needed to be on top state, some of the boxes would contain ammunition, but needed to be made in the ship since they didnīt sell actual bullets, only the parts to make one ("Im glad I made the workshop table, it would be a mess to do this work on the kitchen, that soup didnīt have peppermint") the adventurer remembered with a shiver

Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

"Got it," replied Thomas. He got outside and took one box at a time to make sure they wouldn't fall down. Each of the boxes were thankfully not as heavy like the amount of ammunition he brought with him. The amount of dragging his ammunition actually caused his arms to cramp a little bit, which can drastically lower his skill of using guns against enemies. In several minutes, the job was done.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Moroz Drakon

As the last box was placed and hecked that it wouldnīt fall, Lia went to the pilot room and gazed at the front window to check that everything was prepared. "Im going to seal the main door Thomas, please check if we need anything else in either armory, storage or kitchen" she asked him as she went to the main door

While going to the door, the redhead noticed something odd between the few people ("Is that a robot? he looks too human to be one") she thought and noticed that he was like lost so she called him "Hey metal guy, are you lost?"
                            Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2014, 02:21 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Meanwhile on the other side of Drake's workshop, Carina was cleaning the main lobby.

"Wow I never thought that this place could get so filthy. Drake really should-" Carina said as she heard Drake angrily yelling at the top of his lungs at her. Instinctually Carina was frightened at what Drake was angry about, but at the same time she was annoyed. Not wanting to get into any more trouble than she possibly is, she stopped cleaning the lobby and began making her way back to the Supply Room. Once there Carina poked her head in to look at Drake.

"Y-Yes sir? What is it? Did I do something wrong again?"

Comment

Moroz Drakon

As Mard the living statue was wandering throughout Moroz Drakon he stopped as he heard someone call out to... him? When he heard Lia call out to him he began looking around in a confused manner as he tried to pinpoint where this mysterious caller is well... calling from. That is when he turned around and saw the large airship, with a woman standing in the doorway of it. Finally spotting who was calling out to him he simply just stared at her blankly for a moment, his gaze seemed to be a rather empty and lazy one. As though he was just staring blankly at thin air.

However Mard finally decided to speak up. "Oh where you speaking to me? I'm not really lost. Just taking a casual stroll throughout the place, enjoying the beautiful flowers, and the nice oak trees. Nothing special." Mard said quite casually with a awfully warm smile. Though if one were to look at the immediate area, one would notice that... there isn't any "beautiful flowers" or any trees... well not any oak trees at least. "Actually to be honest I'm looking for a means out of this place, but to be honest I cannot seem to figure out anything. Now if only I had access to an airship or something... Oh well you can't get everything you want right? Right!" Mard replied quite energetically, ending with a cheery, and almost creepy smile.

When Drake saw Carina poke her head through the doorway he cracked his knuckles and walked over to her. "Carina what did you do with my containers that hold my steel casings, and springs? I really need them for my new weapon design. Oh and don't tell me that you didn't touch them! The only other person who could have gotten in here is you! So tell me where they are and maybe I won't do something drastic." Drake replied with a very stern, and harsh tone to Carina.

Comment

Working...
                                X