Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a small time skip so Wriggle can start posting.

@Wriggle

I stop right before Shadow Gear gets attacked by Gajeel so you can start there.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'll assume that means I can post for Phantom Lord scene right now.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, where they are talking about wrecking the guild.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sorry about the lack of activity, lately. I've been waiting for an opportune moment to become more involved.

Comment

just write anything that comes to your mind, it doesn't need to be a master piece, just enough to be more than two lines
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I found a good picture for Reiya's front view, even though it's not a complete front but it's a good image
              Spoiler:

Comment

video game logic, the less armor, the more defense
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And you forgot the better they look, well that's true for females though.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Makes sense for Rena though since she's supposed to be the agile archer character that really can't take that much hit.

Elesis's Grand Master, however.

@Zekai
                    I lost track. Where are we right now?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Still night time. It's been mostly me, Kris and SUS posting. I've been wondering if you're going to do anything for "Celeste" (think that's how you spelled it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I'm waiting for Fairy Tail to invade Phantom Lord.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ok and I have something planned for Diana when she comes into contact with Celeste.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X