X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IC] Your Eternal Fariy Tale: A Fairy Tail RP

Welcome to my first RP everyone. As you can see it's a Fairy Tail RP, based off the anime. I know there is another Magic type RP called Trinity Soul University (which I am a member of) but I wanted to do a Fairy Tail RP for awhile so here it is.

Backstory - Basically the anime's story. This RP will be starting off with the guild war with Phantom Lord all the way to the current episode.

Rules

1 - General RP rules

2 - Overpowering - Now I now there are moments in the anime where OP moments happen so I will allow OPing only during certain moments but MUST notify me ahead of time

3 - Character Limit - 2 OC's only but if you want more, we can talk about it

4 - Character Control - I know for a fact I can't control all the Mains correctly and well so if you want to control some, set it up before hand (Wriggle, I know you want Juvia so you can control her). Now if someone is controlling a Main and they aren't on and you need that Main, you can take control of that Main but please notify me and the RPer by PM for it.

5 - Magic - There is ALOT of magic types in Fairy Tail so you can either use one that's already there or make a new one of your own
    5.2 - Lost Magic - If you classify yours as Lost Magic, only your person can have it (Can't be any that is used in the anime already)
    5.3 - Dragon Slayer - I'm sure there might be some who would like to have this, as long as it's an original type, I will allow you to use it.
    5.4 - List ALL of what your Magic can do, Offensive, Defensive, Supportive, etc. In App would be nice but if you want to keep some or all hidden until a certain moment, PM me.

6 - No killing anyone. Break this rule and you will be kicked

7 - Have fun, it's an RP so don't take it serious ok? We're here to have fun.
    Last edited by Zekai; 08-13-2014, 08:50 PM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Magnolia

"That was a great job!" Natsu said with a big smile on his face with his hands on the back of his head. "The client seemed to really appreciate it." Said Happy, who is flying right above Natsu. "Well, since I was there, we finished it up real quick." Said Gray walking with his hands in his pant's pockets and to Natsu's left. "Huh? And what's that supposed to mean?" Natsu said as he turned to Gray with his hands on his waist.

"I was just thinking about how you were nothing but extra baggage for this job." Gray said turning his head towards Natsu. "How about I teach you what kind of extra baggage I am, huh?" Natsu asked in a ticked voice as his and Gray's heads collide. "That made no sense at all." Gray replied in a ticked voice but then Erza pushes their faces away from each other. "Cut it out." She said as she crosses her arms. "And put on some clothes." she says to Gray who is now only in his boxers and turns her head to her left. Gray does his usual freak out. "That's not fair. I'm the one who uses that reaction." Happy said holding a small sign. "Ehm, I hate to interrupt your conversation, but..." Lucy said as she walks over to them holding Plue. They look at here and Natsu huhs.

"I was the one who originally chose this reguest... So why did everyone have to come with me?" She asks with a flat eye look on her face. "Isn't it obvious?" Natsu asks. "Obvious?" Lucy asks back. Natsu gives a thumbs up. "Because we're Fairy Tail's strongest team." He said to Lucy and looks back to the others. "Aye!" Happy said. "That's right." Gray said with all his clothes on suddenly. Erza just hums in agreement as they all look at Lucy. "Well, all right." Lucy said with a smile and hugs Plue. "With me, Happy, Erza and pants-man, there's no job we can't do!" Natsu said happily. "Don't call me pants-man." Gray said with his eyes closed. "Yeah, it reassures me." Erza said as the 3 of them look at each other and Happy says "Aye!" in the middle of them. "What about me?!" Lucy asks with her eyes pointing outwards. Natsu laughs as they continue walking. "We're just kidding, Don't cry, Uupy." Natsu says to Lucy. "I'm not crying and don't call me Uupy!" Lucy says ticked as she is walking in front of everyone. "I'm sorry. Even I got carried away and ended up hurting my comrade. I cannot allow this to continue. For now, would you punch me?" Erza said with her right fist up by her shoulder. "That's not the punch-line i had in mind.." Lucy says worried.

"Let it go." Natsu says. Happy notices that people are looking at them. "It's the Fairy Tail mages..." "I guess they don't know yet..." "Poor things..." The people whispered. "We're attracting an unusual amount of attenion." Gray said as they continue walking towards the guild. "I've got a bad feeling about this." Happy said. "Frightened?" Erza thought as she looks at the people and then she looked forward and noticed something wrong. "What? Something's wrong with the guild." She thought. They arrive at the guild and notices large pillars through it. "That's..." Gray said shocked. "What happened?" Erza said confused. "W-What?" Lucy said with her right hand over her mouth. they see their guild wrecked by the large pillars. "Our. Our guild is..." Natsu said getting angry.

"What the heck happened here?" Erza asked. "Phantom." A female voice said. Lucy, Grey, Erza and Happy turned around and saw Mirajane. "What did you just say?" Gray asks. "Did you say Phantom?" Natsu asks angrily looking over his right shoulder. "It's mortifying, but we were done in..." Mirajane said. Mirajane leads them to Fairy Tail's first floor basement, which is used for storage now has been turned into a temporary beer lounge. "We've always been on bad terms with Phantom." Jet said looking to his left at Levy and Drovy. "Maybe we should go crush them." Drovy suggested. "I said stop it. This is Phantom we're talking about." Levy said looking at the both of them. (I know that Wriggle has full control rights to Levy but since this is the opening IC post, I took temporary control for it.) Lucy looks at everyone sadly. "Yo! Welcome back!" Makarov said smiling with his right hand forward with beer in his left hand, already drinking. "We're back." Erza said to the guild master. "Gramps, what are you slacking off here for?" Natsu asks with his right side forward with his fist by his shoulder. "How was it, Lucy? Did the job so well?" Makarov asked completely ignoring Natsu. "Y-Yeah.." Lucy replied. "Master, do you understand our current situation?" Erza asks. "The guld has been wrecked!" Natsu said with his fist by his shoulder. "Now, now, calm down. It's not something to make a ruckus about." Makarov said and then takes a drink. "What?" Gray asks.

"Phantom? This is as far as those idiots will go?" Makarov asked with drinking. He puts the mug down. "I don't see why they even bother to attack the guild when nobody was here." Makarov said. "Nobody was here?" Erza asks. "It seems they did this in the middle of the night." Mirajane said. "So that's why no one is hurt. I suppose that's something to be thankful for." Erza said happily that no one was hurt. "Except me that is." A female voice said and they look at a long red-head with outward spiky hair dressed in small green clothes. "I came back late last night from a job and decided to rest in the guild and a plank of would hit me on the head." The girl said. "It's your fault for sleeping in the guild Diana." Mirajane said to the girl. "I need a drink." Diana said. "Okay, I'll get your usual." Miarajane left and got Diana her usual drink and then returned to Makarov's side. "There's no need to get cross with someone that resorts to surprise attacks. Leave them be!" Makarov said and then Natsu punches a crate and makes a hole in it." I can't accept that! I won't feel right until I smash them down!" Natsu said mad to all hell. "this discussion is over! We'll take job requests from here until upstairs is repaired." Makarov said. "This isn't the time for doing jobs!" Natsu said angrily. "Natsu! I've had enough!" Makarov said raising his voice and then smacks Lucy's butt.

"And why is he spanking my butt?" Lucy asks. "Master. I'll get angry." Mirajane said with her fists on her hips. Makarov retracts his hand and laughs then jumps down and runs away. "Gramps!" Natsu yells. "Ah, hold on... I gotta take a leak." Makarov said and leaves. "How can you be okay with this, Gramps?" Natsu asks calmer and looking down. "Natsu, I'm sure this is just as hard for the Master. But, warfare between the guilds is prohibited by the Council." Mirajane said to Natsu. "There the ones who attacked us first." Natsu said throwing a fit. "That's beside the issue." Mirajane said. "If that's how the Master feels about it... There's nothing we can do." Erza said to the group. Suddenly the sound of running came from the stairs. Everyone looked and saw a long green haired girl in some exposing clothes. "What.... happened?" The girl asks. "Oh, Reiya, welcome home." Mirajane said. "I'm back but seriously, I felt something wrong with the wind so I can running back nonstop and the guild is wrecked, what happened?" Reiya asks and Mirajane explained.
    Last edited by Zekai; 08-13-2014, 09:12 PM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Fairy Tail Guild Building - Magnolia Town

Shortly after Reiya finally made it back to the guild, the young man known as Drake came running to the Guild Base, but when he had gotten there he saw the guild in complete disarray. It was damaged, with large metal... pillars in all sides of the guild building. The damage that the guild building was in was definitely intense, and it made Drake almost panic.

"Goddammit what the hell happened here!?" Drake said as he looked up at the building, quickly the thought that the other guild members might be trapped and injured inside under some of the rubble. Hell there might even be a few fatalities in the building... that single thought sent a sharp burning sensation through his left arm, the arm of which his gauntlet is bound to. Upon feeling this burning pain in his left arm Drake quickly responded by grabbing his left hand by the wrist. "I got to get inside and make sure if anyone is okay... Oh please let everyone be okay!" Drake yelled as he had entered the guild building and immediately began looking around for signs of anyone. At first he saw nothing... until he heard the distinct angered voice of one of the other guild members... Natsu. It was coming from the basement. Upon hearing Natsu's angered voiced the first thing Drake did was quickly run to the Basement.

Fairy Tail Guild Building, Basement First Floor- Magnolia Town

Drake quickly ran down the stairs and into the basement. In the basement he saw the others, Gray, Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Mirajane, Reiya, and the others. Upon seeing them Drake was relieved and quickly fell to his knees. "Oh thank god..." He muttered to himself as he looked up at everyone. The look on his face was one of worry, fear, and complete confusion. After all Drake had been at his current home, a small campsite just outside of town all day. Only now did he get back to the guild base in ruins. Drake simply didn't say anything as he stood up, slumped against one of the walls.

"Dammit... what the hell happened...?"

Comment

Fairy Tail Guild Building´s entrance- Magnolia Town

Walking along the Town of Magnolia, Sara was having some thoughts about the guild with the name of Fairy Tail ("I wonder who this group of people are, some of the townsfolk spoke good of them, but as always there is the outside that they might see only") she thought until noticing the building damaged with huge pillars

The blonde was confused as she paid attention to the damage "An attack? what could have caused this?" she asked to herself while entering the destroyed building "Hello? Anybody here?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Near Fairy Tail Guild Building | Magnolia Town

"Ahh, another job done," Zeyph calmly muttered to himself, as he walked down the sidewalk. He experienced the short freedom he had before his next job. Strangely, he saw that some people were running in terror from some unknown source. Zeyph wondered what the problem could possibly be. "Hm..." he slowly hummed. In the distance, some strange metal pillars were pierced through some sort of building... Or is it... A guild building? "I think I should check that out," Zeyph muttered to himself, "Looks interesting.." He walked towards the building at his same walking pace as normal.
          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Streets of Magnolia Town

It was a relatively peaceful day as Nobu strolled through the streets of Magnolia Town, minding his own business as he calmly made his way through town. He was having a great day, people seemed mostly calm and cheery which is what he liked. Nobu had ran many errands today like buying some fish and various spices and herbs at the market for his dinner tonight. However as he was walking back to his current residence in Magnolia Town he stopped as he noticed that as he proceeded further through the normal calm and friendly town, that there were more and more people gathering around. Quite a commotion was going on as he went deeper into town.

Eventually Nobu finally gave in to his curiosity about what all this commotion was about, and as such he began to follow the crowd of people. After following the direction of the commotion he saw what the cause of such havoc was. A large building that looked to be a guild building was in shambles. Large steel pillars were going in through... pretty much every surface of the building. Nobu was in relative shock as he looked at the building, but did not lose his calm composure. Instead Nobu simply took a few steps as he looked up at the building with a calm, yet stunned look on his face.

"Well well well, what on earth happened to this building? It's in complete shambles... it looks like a tornado tore right through this place, ~nya."

Comment

Magnolia - Fairy Tail Guild

Reiya turned and saw Drake as he asked what happened. "It seemed Phantom attacked the guild last night." She said basically explaining what happened. Reiya then heard voices coming from above. "Master, I'll go calm the crowd upstairs." Reiya said. "I'll go with you." Diana said as she chugs down her drink and joins Reiya.

Fairy Tail's Entrance

Reiya and Diana appears to the crowd. "Everyone listen." Reiya said. "It seems that Phantom attacked the guild." She said. "But everyone is ok, no one was killed in the attack so please return to what you were doing." Diana said. Diana sighs. "Guess we better get to work." She said as she stretches. Reiya nods.

(Since we need to move on before Wriggle can post, let's continue posting so we can get Wriggle started.)

Comment

Fairy Tail's Entrance

Sara looked at the other guild members doing their work and noticed the two girls who commanded them, so she decided to go to the duo "Excuse me, but I am new to this city and heard about the guild, if you are still recruiting people, I wish to join you" she asked the girls
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tail's Entrance

Reiya and Diana looked at the blond who is asking to join them. "We're always happy to recruit new members." Diana said. "If you'll follow us, we'll take you to our master." Raiya said waving her hand to come in. "Didn't Master go to the bathroom a moment ago?" Diana asked with her hands behind her head. "Guess we'll have to take her to Mira then." Reiya replied to Diana. "Follow us." Diana said and started walking towards the basement.

Comment

Fairy Tail's Entrance

The blonde followed the girls as they headed to the basement, she took care of not colliding her halberd on the walls and door frames, the staff was easier to deal since the pole could be shortened and be put on her hip. "So about this attack, what is the reason for it?" the wanderer asked them.

Spoiler:

Comment

Magnolia Station

Eliot gazed out the window as the train pulled into the station. Even before the brakes engaged, he had begun to stand up. He braced himself against the lurch of the train, and reached for his bag. He had a few moments to survey himself as the train slowed to a stop. His last job had paid for a private room on the train, but his pockets were feeling a little light. Lips pursed, Eliot reached a hand in his pocket and hefted the coins. Too few by far. He shook his head as he opened the door, joining the crowd disembarking.

It wasn't long before he was noticed. He didn't even make it out of the station. Fortunately, there weren't many people who weren't too busy to notice. Still, he heard the whispers. "Look, do you see that guild mark?", "I heard he wouldn't leave, even though they disbanded.", "Is that the guy who took down those thieves in Azalea?" Eliot just ignored it all. If people wanted to talk about him, it didn't matter. He was just looking for his next job. Then he heard something that caught his attention. "...Elf Shot...do you think he's here about the attack on Fairy Tail?"

Comment

On way to fairy Tail Basement

"Who knows, we've always been on bad terms with Phantom but this is a first." Diana said as she leads the group. "My name is Reiya and this is Diana. Sorry for the late introduction." Reiya said as she walks next to the blond. "Yo. It's been awhile since we got a new member. Hope you don't mind a bunch of rowdy people and hot-blooded males." Diana said looking over her shoulder.

Comment

On way to fairy Tail Basement

I´m Sara, the wanderer" the blonde greeted the girls, she in fact didn´t remember her last name or anything from her past before her journey on the land of Drangleic, but she was ok with it.

Hearing about the odd people and hot boiled males, Sara shrugged "I have seen many things, so I won´t mind more, I just hope they are smart enough to not cause problems" she spoke with ease and she was prepared to draw her weapon if she gets threatened

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tail Guild Building, Basement First Floor- Magnolia Town

After being told of what happened Drake simply sat down as he rested his head in the palms of his hands. "Phantom did this? I don't even... they... I just... Dammit... I know Fairy Tail and Phantom have been at odds, but I didn't think they would attack so unexpectedly and thoroughly. I mean the guild looked like a mess... a big, giant mess..." Drake said as he clenched his left fist. As he did Drake could slowly feel his anger building up. "Dammit... just... god dammit..." He said as he quickly stood back up, his gauntlet could be seen glowing a faint fiery color. "I... I'll be back... I need to go vent some anger..." Said Drake as he stormed off towards the staircase, and right past Reiya, Diana, and Sara.

Drake's anger was building up quite quickly, and he needed to find a way to calm down.

Magnolia Town Rooftops

Tracer was alone on the rooftops laying down just minding his own business, the day has been mostly boring for him, and the night was rather... interesting. Last night he had heard a lot of commotion coming from the "Fairy Tail Guild Building" in town. He had gone to check it and saw a few people attacking and ransacking the Fairy Tail headquarters, but Tracer being the guy to not get involved with anything that doesn't intrigue him he had decided not to intervene last night. Instead he had watched the whole situation go down until he had fallen asleep.

When he woke up earlier he had noticed that quite a bit of a crowd was beginning to form around the Fairy Tail Guild. This... annoyed Tracer a bit, but he just continued to sit there on the roof of one of the buildings right across from the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters. He was watching in hopes that something interesting would happen again.

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

Diana and Reiya looked at each other and started laughing. "Not causing problems?" Diana asks still laughing. "The guys here are too hot-headed and always cause problems." Reiya said laughing as well. Both of them calmed down after a minute. "But don't worry, all of them are nice and will fight to protect their friends." Diana said as she calms down. Suddenly Drake came running by, right past the girls. "What was that about?" Diana asked looking towards Drake's direction. Reiya shrugs and then, a sudden feeling came around her. "This feeling. It feels like Skyri but different." Reiya thought. "Diana, take Sara to Mira-san." Reiya said as she turns back towards the entrance. "I got a strange feeling in the wind so I'm going to check it out." Reiya said and ran off. Diana sighs, "Her and her wind magic." Diana said. "So Sara, what is your magic?" Diana asked as they arrive at the basement.

Outside Fairy Tail's Entrance

Reiya ran to the entrance and looked around. "Where is this coming from?" She asked herself as she continues to look around. She felt an reaction towards her left but still a bit straight ahead. "There." She said and using her Wind Magic, she jumped on the air and went towards the source of the feeling and found it coming from a guy on a nearby roof and landed by him.

Comment

Working...
                              X