X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnolia Town Rooftops

Tracer was still casually watching the crowd from up on the rooftops, however as he was he felt a presence drawing closer. A strong gust of wind blew by as Reiya landed on the roof right next to him. Upon seeing this Tracer quickly turned his attention to her. He stared at her with a boring, and rather uncaring expression on his face. Tracer was a little annoyed that some unexpected guest joined him up on the rooftops, but he to be honest did not care really. Instead he simply let out a annoyed sigh as he turned back to the crowd below, not even saying a word to Reiya as she landed.

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

The black haired man that ran past the trio of females looked odd with the metallic arm he had ("What would be the reason for his need to run?") thought the blonde as the girl named Reiya said something about the wind and followed him.

Then came Diana´s question "Hm? My magic is the one of the soul" Sara said touching the shortened staff on her hip "By synchronizing my energy with my own soul, I can cast from varied types of projectiles to imbuing my weapon with magic element" she explained by focusing some energy on the staff´s crystal to show the magic. "That and using elemental resin to give fire, lightning, poison and dark elements" the blonde spoke opening one of her pouches showing the golden colored resin.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

Diana listened to Sara's explanation of her magic. "Soul Magic. Now that's unique." Diana said as they walk past a few of the members and arrived at the bar. "Mira, the commotion outside was calmed down and we have a newbie that wants to join that has Soul Magic." Diana said as she sat down.

Rooftop

After Reiya landed, she saw the man that the feeling she was getting was coming from. The guy let out an annoying sigh and looked at the crowd. "Excuse me but you seem to give off a familiar feeling." Reiya said as she took a couple of steps towards the guy. While still being a few feet away in case of an attack, she bent down to where her knees were by her chin. "Are you a............ Phoenix Slayer?" She asked with a quieter voice so no one but them could hear and with a bit of hesitation.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(I assume you are referring Mirajane and that you control her Zekai)

Fairy Tail Basement

Sara bowed her head lightly as she greeted the white haired woman "I´m Sara the wanderer and as your friend just said, I wish to join this guild and help with your current problem" she spoke calmly

"Is there a requirement to be abe to get recruited here or a symbol that I should wear with myself?" the blonde asked the two women, they were valid questions since to be able to join a group, she had the idea from the covenants in the cursed land and had to wear a ring as a token of being in the selected group
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Magnolia Town Rooftops

As Tracer continued to watch the crowd below, he began to get irritated a bit more as Reiya spoke up to hi. The second she asked him if he was a Phoenix Slayer though his reaction became a rather surprised, yet still irritated one. Tracer turned to Reiya and spoke up. "Phoenix Slayer? Oh I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just some ordinary guy sitting here on the rooftops, just enjoying myself by watching this crowd down below." Tracer replied in a rather harsh and sarcastic tone, standing up as he did so. After standing up Tracer looked and began to examine Reiya, and noticing the Fairy Tail guild symbol on her right thigh. He also felt strange around her indeed, as he felt a bit of static in the air when close to her.

Tracer walked up to her as he placed her hand on his chin while examining her face. "Well... I see you are a Phoenix Slayer yourself... no surprise in why you assume that I'm a Phoenix Slayer myself. Anyways you're assumption is correct, but what's it to you?" Tracer said as he drew his hand back away from Reiya's chin. "Well whatever the case is could you just bugger off? I was trying to have a peaceful and quiet day of relaxation. Since last night I haven't had any good sleep. What with that man attacking that guild building last night, then this crowd came this morning, and now you are here. So could you leave before one of us gets hurt?" Said the young white haired man as his hand began to be covered by a faint electrical glow.

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

"No special requirement needed, just be kind to others." Mirajane said as she takes out a press with the Fairy Tail symbol on it. "Just tell me where you want the symbol at. This will be proof that you're one of the family." Mirajane said with her usual happy face.

Rooftop

When Reiya heard the guy said that he wasn't one made her a bit sad. She thought she finally found another Slayer like her. Suddenly the guy placed his hand on her chin and examined her. This made her feel uncomfortable but then the guy said "I see you are a Phoenix Slayer yourself..." She wasn't too surprised that he figured out that she was a Slayer. Then he suddenly said that she was right, He IS a Phoenix Slayer, just like her. He then asked what's it to her. "I never met anyone else like me, another Phoenix Slayer so I thought if you was one, we can talk." Reiya said answering the guy's question. She can tell that this guy wasn't in a good mood but none the less, she wanted to talk to another Phoenix Slayer. The guy mentioned that he watched a man attack the guild.

Reiay's face was in shock then sudden anger. She stood up and asked. "You saw who attacked the guild last night? We know it was Phantom Lord but tell me what the guy looked like." She said in a slightly angry tone. She noticed a faint electrical glow coming from his hand. "Electricity? Or is it Lighting?" She thought. To prepare for an attack, she started to slowly form a slow wind barrier in front of her to deflect oncoming magical attack. "I don't want to fight another Phoenix Slayer. Just tell me what you saw and I'll leave, but I would like to talk to you again, since we are similar." Reiya said not wanting to attack a fellow Phoenix Slayer and having a fight in the city and potentially harming the civilians.
              Last edited by Zekai; 08-20-2014, 10:31 AM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

Sara nodded to Mirajane and took off her right glove "Well, here goes nothing" she couldn´t help but smile a bit while putting the back of her hand to be marked

Spoiler:

Comment

Magnolia Town Rooftops

Tracer scoffed at Reiya's reply. "Sorry but I don't just talk for no reason. Even if you are another Phoenix Slayer, I don't intend to talk to anyone. As for who wrecked your guild last night? Why should I tell you? I'm not a part of any of these guilds, and as such it is not my business to get involved. So sorry girl, I'm not going to tell you, not unless you give me a perfectly good reason to disclose what I know to you." Tracer replied as he turned around, he was just about to turn around and leave. The electric glow disappeared as he began to walk away. "Anyways I think I'll leave now before I get too wrapped up in this mess. So goodbye girl I might not see anymore!" Tracer said as he jumped off the building into a secluded alleyway below. Once in the alley he then used his electricity sort of hover along the ground, moving much faster than normal.

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

Mirajane took the stamp press and pressed a purple Fairy Tail mark on Sara's hand. "There, welcome to Fairy Tail." Mirajane said with a smile. "If there's anything you like to know, ask any of the members here." Mirajane said as she looks at the other members. "Welcome to the family." Diana said as she takes a drink.

Rooftop

Reiya couldn't respond to the guy at all. She knew no matter what she said, she wouldn't get anything and watched the guy leave. She falls back and sits down with a sigh of relief that nothing bad happened as well as a sigh of disappointment that she couldn't get the info she wanted. "There is another Phoenix Slayer in this world, at least I know I'm not the only one." She said as she looks down. Reiya closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and stood up. "Guess I'll head back to the guild." She said and headed back.

-Time skip to Night (Make a post for your character/s before the skip as well as one for the time skip)-

Lucy is walking home with luggage in tow and Plue in front of her. "This has gotten really serious." She said talking to Plue. "Hey, Miss! Be careful not to fall." The guy in a passing boat says. "Phantom is known for not being on good terms with Fairy Tail. To tell you the truth, I really wasn't sure which guild to join. Cause, they're just as outrageous. But now, I'm glad that I joined this guild." Lucy says talking to Plue with reponses from Plue. "Cause, Fairy Tail is..." Lucy says as she opens her door. "You have a nice room." "Welcome!" "welcome home!" Erza, Happy and Gray said.

"The best!" Lucy said as her eyes poke out of her head, shocked that they're in her room. "Don't gang up on me!" Lucy said as she throws hur suitcase at Natsu as it hits him in the face. "The incident with Phantom means they've come to this town." Erza says as she lits a cup up. "It's possible that they've looked up our addresses." Gray said. Lucy freaks out. "That's why Mira-chan said we should stay in a group for a while." Gray said explaining the situation. "I see." Lucy says calming down some and Natsu is pouting behind Erza's seat. "Everyone is having sleepovers today." Happy said. "You're of marriageable age, I woulldn't feel right if only Natsu and Gray spent the night." Erza said with her eyes closed. She opens them and looks at Lucy, "That's why I decided to join." She said with a big smile on her. "We're not here to relax!" Natsu says angrily.

"So Natsu and Gray staying with me was already decided? And why at my house?" Lucy asks. Plue and Happy walks away and starts searching though Lucy's belongings. "Her laundary!" Happy says looking through a basket. "Hey cat, what are you doing?!" Lucy asks screaming at Happy. "And Plue too, what are you doing?" She yells at Plue who's just eating a lollipop. "Oh Plue, what's that you eating? Gimme some!" Natsu said. "Erza, look! I found some kinky underwear." Happy said to Erza. "A-Amazing, you can wear things like this?" Erza asked shocked at what Lucy had. "I'm gonna hit the sack so pipe down." Gray said laying on Lucy's bed in only his boxers. "You're really making yourself at home, aren't you?" Lucy asks with a down look on her and left hand by her head.

"Either way, guys..." Erza looks over her left shoulder serious like. "You smell sweaty. Since we'll be sleeping in the same room, I suggest you take a bath." She said with her hands on her hip. "No way, it's a pain." Natsu said, not wanting to bathe. "I'm too sleepy." Gray said to avoid a bath as well. Erza grabs them on the shoulders. "I guess there's no other way. We can take a bth together, like in the old days." Erza said sparkeling with Gray and Natsu's faces weren't happy. "What kind of relationship do you guys have?!" Lucy asks freaking out. "We're the strongest team." Happy replied. "That's not what strongest mean!" Lucy yelled at Happy.

Comment

Fairy Tail Basement

Sara looked at the mark and then to the guild members "I should help with the repairs then" she said heading to the destroyed areas and lifting some debris as if it weighted nothing.

The blonde did notice that the people were quite peculiar, but that didn't make things bad, it was good to have some laugh from time to time.

(Because Zekai made a Time skip)

Fairy Tail building entrance

On the outside of the guild building, the wanderer was using a wall to relax while seating close to a bonfire she made. She was relaxing, but also alert in the case of a thief or backstabber, the halberd would slice the unfortunate body like butter.

The blonde was gazing at the fire, memories of her journey flashed as the embers flickered, she put her hand close to the fire and focused on one of the other bonfires, but nothing happened ("Looks like I am out of reach then") she thought relaxing on the wall and looked at the stars.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 08-19-2014, 07:19 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Phantom Lord Base, Oak Town branch

"So, Gajeel, I heard you made a mess out of the fairy tail guild hall today." A roughneck wearing purple robes and a suit underneath chuckled as he approached someone eating a rather peculiar diet consisting of scrap metals. "Oh man I would've loved to see the looks on their faces."

The robed man continued onwards, this time directing his attention to the entire guild. The man eating iron grew more and more ticked off until...

"Boo-hoo, someone broke my playhouse-" The robed man couldn't continue anymore because of a large iron pole that struck him square in his face. The other guild members chuckled in a 'that's what you get' attitude.

"Dammit, don't interrupt me while I'm eating!" The man eating iron appeared from the shadows. He had a wild, black mane of a hair, iron studs across his face and forearm, and gazing red eyes. He was looking at the robed man with contempt. "Besides. It's nothing to boast about. Those fairies can't challenge us. We are way stronger than they could ever dream of."

"Idiots..."

The heads turned to an odd figure in such a dark and violent guild. A blonde girl, who barely looked of age, was leaning back on the stone wall, eyeing the situation with indifference. She was short, skinny, and looked like she could Pbe picked up by anyone in the guild with one hand. But the members shrank away from her, all except for Gajeel, who approached the girl until his face and hers was barely two inches apart.

"What'd you just say, pipsqueak?" Gajeel growled.

"I called you all an idiot." The girl wasn't fazed. In fact, she went even closer, as to intimidate, or at least taunt, Gajeel. "What are you going to do about it?"

The guild members began evacuating the area near Gajeel and the girl. Gajeel, enraged by the girl's feisty attitude, brought his arm up, turned it into an iron pole, and swung it down-

"Enough."

Everyone's eyes shot up to the second floor where a man wearing jester-like clothing with sorcerer's hat was standing, looking down at the scene. Despite his ridiculous outfit, however, he was menacing. Gajeel grumbled and receded his arm away.

"Do not be so hard on their... hotheaded-ness, Celeste." The jester softly said to the blonde girl, Celeste, who shrugged and looked away.

"I must compliment you for your work, Gajeel." The jester shifted his attention to Gajeel, who sneered in delight of the compliment.

"I was thinking we were being too lenient on them, so I left a little extra for them." Gajeel commented, his eyes bright with malice. "A present. Surely they will come to thank us for it."

The jester merely smiled.

"Very well." He said. "Just make sure you keep that one alive."

Gajeel smirked and left the scene, Celeste observing him with eyes that could not be seen through or understood.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Magnolia Streets - Night

After listening to the rumours all day, Eliot could only shake his head. A member of Phantom Lord had attacked Fairy Tail, they all said. That there had been an attack was certainly true. During the day, he'd made a point of wandering by the guild hall, and seen the damages first-hand. According to a few people he'd asked, the large iron poles sticking through the building were the work of a metal-master in Phantom Lord, one of their stronger members. The young man pinched the bridge of his nose, leaning back against a lamp-post as he thought about it. Wars between guilds were supposed to be outlawed, because of the damage they could cause. He didn't really see how Fairy Tail could let an attack like this go, though. If it went before the Council, there would be a long, drawn out proceeding. Phantom Lord would surely try to protect one of their strongest members, as well, and this metal mage, whoever he was, likely wouldn't get more than a slap on the wrist. If someone had attacked Elf Shot like this, Eliot knew he and his friends would never have stood for that...but it wouldn't be good if two powerful guilds went head to head. Though, on the other hand, with the local guild in shambles, it would be easier for him to find work. It just...didn't feel right. Sighing heavily, Eliot shook his head. "What a mess." he said quietly to himself. "No matter what happens now, it's going to be trouble for somebody, and what about me? I don't even have the money to try another town."

Comment

Streets of Magnolia Town (Before Timeskip)

Nobu continued to look at the Fairy Tail building, and began speculate what on earth had happened. However after a few minutes of waiting he had seen a young man with some kind of gauntlet on his arm leave the guild building, with a rather fiery aura coming off him. "That man seemed to be distressed nya~! Well who wouldn't be? If he was, or should I say is a part of a guild there would be quite easy for someone to get angered or depressed from seeing their own guild in such disrepair... Either way I think I shall make my leave nya~" Nobu commented to himself as he straightened his posture as he began to walk back home with his groceries. The thoughts on what happened still on his mind.

Streets of Magnolia Town | Outside Fairy Tail | Night (After Timeskip)

Time had passed as the sun finally set, and the moon finally rose up into the air. The night sky was clear, and rather beautiful with how the moon radiated brightly in the sky. Nobu had gone home and rested up after putting his groceries away, and shortly after he prepared a nice meal for one yet at the same time he had felt bad about the guild known as Fairy Tail. After all the guild building was in shambles afterall. As such Nobu had prepared quite a large amount of food, enough for a small crowd. He had used up almost all his left over food he had saved up throughout the week.

He made an entire tray of 3 large grilled catfish, roasted potatoes, white rice, steamed carrots, corn on the cob, 1 roasted chicken, and a Mushroom stew. It was a large meal, and there was enough food for a crowd of at least 20 people. Nobu had spent the rest of his day making it for the people of Fairy Tail as condolences for what happened to their building. He did notice that it was getting late though, and that if he wants to make sure the people of Fairy Tail get it while it is good and fresh, that he should leave right now. As such Nobu had packed all the food clean, and neatly into some properly sealed containers. After packing it all up Nobu had put the containers of freshly cooked meals into a wagon he had used for traveling from town to town. Normally he uses it to travel with luggage, but for now, this is the best and only way he will be able to get all the food to Fairy Tail.

With all the food packed up, and ready to go Nobu left his home with his rapiers in their sheathes and the food in the wagon. Nobu then began to make his way back to Fairy Tail with the food in hand, hoping that there is at least some people at Fairy Tail at these hours.

Comment

Near Fairy Tail Building - Night

Zeyph kept on walking, as if there was no rush. Steadily, he took his time and continued on to the strange building in the distance. It was quite far, but it was in clear vision now. "Wait a moment..." Zeyph surprisingly exclaimed. It wasn't an architectural feature. It was a building impaled with giant metal rods! This raised Zeyph's concern to a fairly high level. "First things first, let's check if the people are okay," he muttered to himself. He continued on to the building, however, he walked his ever-so-calm pace instead of running. He started to sweat a little, though.

Zeyph reached the building in a matter of minutes. He walked into the gate and stopped for a second. "Hello? Anyone here?" he audibly called out.
                              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Fairy Tail building entrance

Sara was still gazing at the stars when she heard a voice around her surroundings, at first she prepared her halberd for a possible attack, but when she analyzed the situation, the blonde understood it was more a call for people. She got up and walked to the source of the voice

"If you are searching for people, they are probably asleep in another place, this place is still being rebuilt" The soul magician spoke to the person who had been surely calling for the guild members.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X