X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairy Tail Entrance

Diana was walking through the building to assess some of the damage and noticed a small fire by the entrance and went to check it out. She went to the entrance and saw Sara talking to a guy. "I'm sorry but the building is closed to civilians until it's rebuild." She said coming from from the building to the guy. "Sara, why are you out here by a fire? There's a dorm for us females up on a nearby hill called Fairy Hills. You can get a room there." Diana said to Sara.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Fairy Tail Entrance

("A bed? I wonder when was the last time I used a bed") Thought the blonde seriously, then she looked at the bonfire and chuckled, that small source of light has been her home for a long time, she never understood how her wounds healed and the equipment got repaired just by kneeling close to a fireplace, but it had also its perks

"Good evening Diana, I appreciatte the offer, but There is no need for a bed for me, just a small bonfire is all right for me she greeted the girl and looked at the guild building "Besides, it would be better to have someone watching out in case of another attack
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tail Entrance

Diana sighed when she heard the Sara was just fine with a bonfire. "Sorry but there's no way I or anyone will let a fellow member sleep outside with just a bonfire here." Diana said and then stomped out the fire in one stomp and grabbed Sara's left hand. "You're going shack with me tonight." She said and pulled Sara to Fairy Hills.

Fairy Hills - Diana/Reiya's Room

Diana dragged Sara to her and Reiya's room. "Make yourself conferrable. The bath is downstairs." Diana said as she closes the door. Reiya is sitting on a window sill, looking out into the night sky, listening to the wind.

Lucy's Place

Lucy is bathing in her tub with Plue. Lucy goes into her room, clothed. "Okay, Natsu! You can use it next." She said but he's already asleep on her table. "How about you, Gray?" Lucy asks as he is reading her unfinished novel. "Ah, that was nice.." Erza said sitting on the bed, wrapped up in a pink towel. "Even Erza. They all made themselves at home a bit too much..." Lucy said depressed. "Oh, excuse me." Erza said and then Ex-quiped into her pjs. "This should be okay, right?" She asks standing up. "You can even ex-quip clithes?" Lucy asks surprised. "I wonder why Phantom attacked us all of a sudden?" Lucy asks sitting in a chair at her table.

"Who knows. We've had some brushes before, but this is the first time they've attacked us directly." Erza replied. "Gramps should quit being scared and just blow them away." Natsu said with a grumpy look on him with his head on the table. "You're awake?" Lucy asks. "Gramps isn't scared. After all, he's one of the 10 Holy Great Mages." Gray said. "What do you think you're reading so nonchalantly?" Lucy asks freaking out the Gray is reading her novel and takes it away. "Hey, I want to know what happens next!" Gray said wanting to read more. "No way! It's already decided that Levy-chan will be the first one to read it!" Lucy said holding the manuscript to her chest. Erza extands her right hand out asking to reat it. "And what's that hand for?" Lucy asks loudly. "Anyway, the 10 Holy Great Mages?" She asks. "It's a title given to the 10 best mages in each continent, decided by the chairman of the magic council." Erza explains. "Wow, amazing!" Lucy said surprised.

"Master Jose of Phantom is also one of them." Happy said. "and, so is he..." Erza thinks. Natsu slams his right hand onto the table, "He's scared! The only thing Phantom has is a lot of members!" He said angrily. "Calm down." Lucy said. "I'm telling you, that's not it. Master and Mira-chan know what would happen if two guilds fight, so they're avoiding it. In order to protect the order in the magic world." Gray said.

"Is Phantom really that amazing?" Lucy asks surprised by what Gray said. "They're nothing special, those guys." Natsu said cockly. "No, if we fight, both guilds would be brought down. Our battle potential is about equal. Master Makarov is said to be equal to Master Jose, who's also one of the 10 Holy great Mages. Tehn, there's their S-rank mages, Element 4. The most troublesome one is"Black Steel" Gajeel. Presumably he's the culprit behind the guild attack. The Iron Dragon Slayer." Erza explained. "Dragon Slayer?! There are others beside Natsu?!" Lucy asks loudly, shocked to hear that there's another Dragon Slayer besides Natsu. Natsu tchs. "The, does he... Eat iron and stuff?" Lucy asks.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sara led the now very possible fire magician drive her to the fairy hills until reaching one of the rooms. It looked good and comfortable and she thanked the girl, the blonde accepted the bath offer. Closing the door of the bathroom, Sara started dealing with the outer garments´ buttons and knots until only be in her camisole and breeches. They looked worn and had some parchments, but were still in great state.

Then came the part of taking those clothes off, her body was mostly muscular with feminine curves, but that wasn´t what would bring attention about her body, it were the hundreds of scars, there were from many types, cuts, burns, bites, you name it. The wanderer´s skin was full of them, yet the woman was calm and used to it. Taking off the domino mask, Sara looked at her face through the mirror, the left and cursed part looked more like a birth mark than a damaged face, only that it was a grayish green tint covering all the area around her left eye, cheek until reaching the left ear, the eye was totally white as if it was blind, but it still worked perfectly.

"So far so good" Sara spoke to herself and entered the bath, she coudn´t help but release a moan of relief when relaxed on the bathtub.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tail Entrance

Zeyph watched as the females left to go to some sort of inn. Without heeding their word, he stepped in the building. Cracked foundation and bits of the building were scattered on the ground. It made Zeyph interested in the current situation. Who attacked the building? Why this building in particular? "Hmm," Zeyph muttered, "Metal, eh..." For now, it wasn't the best time to start as it was at night, so he was quite exhausted and nearly half asleep.

After inspecting the area, Zeyph stepped out of the building and then sat by in a corner. He shoved his hand into his pocket and then grabbed all the Jewels in his pocket. "5000, 10000, 15000..." he counted as his eyes became heavy. Before Zeyph knew it, he was already asleep by then.
            Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
            rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Just Outside of Magnolia Town (Before Time Skip) - Drake's Campsite

Drake had left the Fairy Tail Guild Building in his anger, for he had to vent off his anger before it got the best of him. As such the only safe place he could think of to go to was his small campsite he had set up just on the outskirts of Magnolia Town. After all this was one of the only places he felt like he could get away to, and yet it is still close to town and in turn Fairy Tail. He felt like his campsite was the only place he deserved to stay, and the only place that he could go to in the event that he does lose control of his arm. When Drake finally got to his campsite he immediately let out a loud frustrated yell as he delivered a strong fiery punch to the nearest tree with his gauntlet arm.

"GODDAMMIT!!!" Drake yelled as the sheer force behind the punch he delivered was enough to leave a strong indention on the tree he punched. The young man continued to punch the tree as he began to calm down.

Just Outside of Magnolia Town (After Time Skip) - Drake's Campsite

The day went on as Drake had finally completely calmed down. The sun had fallen, and the moon had risen as Drake rested against the tree he had used as a stress reliever earlier. Finally relieved of his stress Raven looked up to the sky as he let out a tired sigh. He was obviously tired from the time he spent venting off his anger. With the moon high up in the sky, and the night finally here Drake decided that the best course of action for the night is to simply go to bed. Drake entered his small tent. He didn't even bother to get changed into clean, and more comfortable clothes. He simply crawled into his tent and went to sleep for the night.

((Post with Tracer will be coming in soon. Just need to think up one.))

Magnolia Town Streets (After Time Skip)

The day had passed as the night had quickly approached. By the time Tracer had found another, far more peaceful location to rest the night quickly approached. Tracer was somewhat irritated at how fast the day had gone by, but it wasn't too much of a big deal to him. Well not with the thoughts of that other Phoenix Slayer on his mind.

"There was another Phoenix Slayer here... How did I not notice that sooner? I should have detected her presence sooner, but why did it take so long for me to? Maybe I'm just getting rusty... I haven't actually fought anything for a while now. Maybe I just need a little bit of action to get myself back up and running..." He said as he lost track of where he was going.

"Now what to do at this time of night..."
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-04-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

(We need to keep RPs alive)

After the bath, Sara dealt with her clothing, she opened a rather small box that was on her belt, it looked as it coulf only hold small stuff, but as the blonde took the jacket, she could easily put it inside.

Opening the bathroom door, the wanderer came in only beige shirt and brown breeches, yet her domino mask was still covering her left eye´s white color "I will be honest, it has been a while since I actually slept, let alone a bed" she said holding the belt with her many tools, but the staff and halberd were nowhere to be seen

Spoiler:

Comment

Diana was getting ready to take a bath when Sara came back in. She saw her attire and didn't question it at all. She noticed that Sara was looking for something. "Your staff and spear are both at the Equipment Room for repairs. They were banged up pretty badly." Diana said as she grabs her bathing materials. "Reiya went for a walk. Her and her Wind Magic, her type of Wind Magic seems different than usual magic but oh well." Diana said as she starts to leave. "You can take the left bed. Reiya sleeps in the hammock so it's yours to use." She said as she reaches the door and stops. "Oh, I'll explain what we do when I get back." She said and left for the bath.

Skies of Magnolia Town

Reiya is using her magic to fly around the sky. She is flying with her back towards the ground with her eyes closed. "Civilians are asleep. The guild members are heading to bed or bathing. All seems peaceful." Reiya says wth such calmness in her voice. Reiya decided to fly around Magnolia Town, due to the attack last night. Reiya then thought about that male Phoenix Slayer from earlier today. "I was always hoping to find another Slayer like me but the way he talked and acted, he must of had a rough past. Well, most of the members here has a rough past." She said as she floats in the air. Suddenly, a jolt of electrified air came past her. She stood upwards and looked around. "That was his electricity." Reiya said referring to the male Slayer. She took a deep breath to pick up where it came from. After a few seconds, she found out where it came from and headed towards its source.

Comment

Magnolia Town Streets

Tracer kept walking through the quiet streets as he felt a short, cool gust of wind with an unnatural feel to it blew against his back. Upon feeling this breeze he straightened his jacket due to the cool air, and at first he didn't think nothing of it other than it being a normal gust of wind. However when he felt the gust of wind he finally caught onto the odd aura that was with it. It was definitely an unnatural one. One he felt before, but only briefly. It was very similar, if not exactly like the wind magic that the other Phoenix Slayer he met today had used.

Sensing that the other Phoenix Slayer might be near, if not heading right towards him he began to generate a very small amount of electricity in the palm of his hand.

Comment

(uh.. Sara wasn't looking for her weapons, the absence was for Diana or Rayja to notice, but ok)

Sara nodded to Diana's statement of her weapons and headed to the bed, the soft material was almost alien to the wanderer as she let her head rest on the pillow (When was the last time I fell asleep? I wonder of I still need to though) she was thinking while taking a small white stone that had a piece of cloth tied to it and throwing it to the air just to catch it everytime

Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Hills Bath

Diana walked into the large bath and saw that other female members were enjoying the bath. She enters the water and it's at the perfect heat to sooth away pain. "What a day. I'm sooo exhausted from clearing the debris." She thought as she lays back and relaxes. After taking her bath, she dressed in short sleep shorts and a small tank top. She heads back to the room. "I'm back." She says as she enters.

Streets of Magnolia

Reiya felt a jolt of electrified air and decided to land near where she was going. "This should be good. I don't want a fight to occur and civilians getting hurt." She said as she lands. She takes a deep breath and "Evening there. Before you say anything, please listen first. I'm using my magic to speak to you with the wind so we can talk without seeing each other. I don't want a fight to happen and civilians possibly getting hurt. I was patrolling the city and I sensed your magic and came to see what you was doing." Reiya said speaking to the other Slayer with her wind.

Comment

Streets of Magnolia

Tracer was going to continue with his walk through the streets while keeping a sharp eye out for that Wind Phoenix Slayer. However he stopped as he heard the voice of the Wind Phoenix Slayer over the wind. The Lightning Phoenix Slayer was yet again trying to mind his own business, but is now getting annoyed at the fact that the same person who interrupted him earlier is now trying to speak with him.

"Well then just don't mind me. I'm doing absolutely freaking nothing now that you decided to stop me and start up a conversation. In all seriousness I was doing nothing, and now I will continue to be doing nothing with you talking to me. So why are you so insistent on wanting to talk?"

Comment

"Evening" Sara acknowledged Diana's pressence catching the stone for one last time and putting it back on her belt "I wanted to ask you, what exactly happened at the guild building? It looks like an obvious symbol of invasion for what I could see" the blonde asked

Spoiler:

Comment

Diana sat on her bed, which is to the left of the one Sara is using. "There's a guild called Phantom Lord and both guilds has always had bad blood towards each other. We've had runs ins before but nothing like this. The only one I can think of that can cause this is their Dragon Slayer, the Iron Gajeel." Diana said answering Sara's question with a serious look on her.

Streets of Magnolia

Reiya can tell that the guy was mad that she talked to him. "You're the only Phoenix Slayer I've meet since leaving home. I would like to hear about what your phoenix was like and if you was planning something, as a mage of this town, I would have to try to prevent any damage, but I don't want to fight if not needed. So let's try to get along, ok?" Reiya said looking up towards the sky.

Comment

"I suppose you people have some kind of plan because such thing could happen again" Sara spoke to Diana while checking her belt "I don't see the benefit of atracking a rival guild building just to make a scene, they must be trying to use the attack as a lure to go to their lair"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X