X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Orientation

Sonya stands up. "Yeah,just a seal acting up on me." She said depressed with a sigh. "Is this Orientation going to start yet? I'm going leave if it doesn't start soon." Sonya asked annoyed that Orientation hasn't started yet.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"Well, there is in fact missing staff" Kris pointed out looking at the place where the alleged staff should be "I hard some students wanting to search for them, maybe we can help them on the search" the wolf gestured to the dragon boy and the vampire girl on the other side of the place
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Orientation - TSU

After a couple minutes of walking, Jason had finally reached orientation, or rather, what was supposed to be orientation. Instead, what he found was that all of the students were standing around. That, and the teachers seemed to be waiting for something, although Jason did not know what, leaving him to mirror the others' actions and stood idle as he tried to mentally grasp the current situation.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne could merely oblige. To be honest the chaos of the delayed Orientation has made the students disorderly and bewildered. Lynne was no exception, although she didn't show it in her facial expression. She took out her sketchpad and drew an elaborate map, one a bit more in-depth and detailed than the doodle of a map she drew before. The new map had small inscribed words that pointed to what each place was for. Paying attention to the giant campus map in front of the main entrance helped.

As opposed to the ever-so-silent Lynne, Amos the skeleton was quite ecstatic... or should be described as nothing less than furious. He was jumping up and down, with quite an impressive dexterity, whilst screaming to the top of his lung... if he had lungs anyway... before he was subdued by his so-called daughter.

"I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO THE HEADMASTER!" Amos shouted. He was quite serious, but his stature made the entire ordeal seem like a joke. "WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL DOESN'T KEEP TRACK OF WHERE THE PROFESSORS ARE!"

"Father, stop- you're just embarrassing yourself!" Verrena grabbed Amos by his skull and stopped his raving mouth with her other hand.

"Headmaster!"

Approaching the group of teachers and, more particularly, the panicking headmaster, was the head librarian of the campus. She already looked like a librarian, with the cliche reading glasses with a chain hanging from one end, long hair tied into a ponytail, and a lacy, long dress that looked like it came from a Victorian era. She was carrying a book and a quill pen: the book most likely a catalog of some sorts with the thickness of it.

"Headmaster I have dire news." The librarian, Cassandra, said in a rather urgent tone, based on the stuttering in her speech. "Professor Mauvelle, she- she was using the Boston portal, and- someone must've messed up the dimensional rift between the portal and the campus- the sensors indicate that she was transported to another dimension."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

The vampire entered the building soon as she could, not bothering to wait on the dragon boy or any of the other girls. Lowering her hood once she was inside, her sense of smell returned to her. The sent of the mortals around her was strong, calling to the hungry vampire. If anyone started bleeding, she wondered if she would even be able to control herself. It's not like she could have brought a supply of blood with her on the plane, nor on the bus on the way too the school. what small amount of blood she could bring had already been consumed and it could take a few days or even weeks for the supply her family sent to reach her.

Despite her internal battle to control herself, she maintained her outward composure almost perfectly. The only visual signs that one could use to figure out what was happening was the displeased look on her face or the tightening of her grip as she walked. She didn't look angry at first glace. But someone who had spent more time around her like Trista or Zekai might be able to notice the subtle change in her expression. It didn't take long fr the vampire to realize that the dragon boy wasn't following her. But she figured he would catch up eventually. With this in mind, Seki continued down the hallways towards where she remembered the library to be.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

"I'm done walking around. I just want to rest right now." Sonya said to Kris, tired of walking around.

TSU - Main Building

Seki didn't wait for Zero and it didn't take long for him to catch up. "Could've waited a minute." He said to her as soon as he caught up but then noticed her expression. He signed and slid down the right shoulder of his shirt. "Looks like you need some blood. Don't know how mine will be but here." He said to her.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Cecilia pointed at an area on the drawing. "Let's get going, since it looks like Mr. Bones is really mad about the missing staff..." Her eyes looked a little dull, her face becoming flush with the fact that she forgot about needing to release the magic that was building in her. "Ah, uh, would any of you mind if we got away from the crowd? I, well, I need to release what's getting built up in my system and I wouldn't want to get blood everywhere, you know?" Her fingers were nervously clenched around her blue pin. 'I really need to release it... It is my fault for allowing it to build up so much,' the brunette thought sourly, knowing what could happen if she pricked herself even a little. 'Just think of bats... Hopefully it will work and the blood won't lash out when I do it...'

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

Trista was surprised to see that, from within the young man's bag, the boy presented a notebook to her. Trista did not what to expect from the young man but she most assuredly did not imagine that it would be a notebook. Especially one that seemed like a treasured possession of his. Glancing at this very notebook, Trista noticed how worn and bulky the thing was. Without the young man's explanation, Trista could already tell that this notebook was used. Regularly at that. In many ways, the notebook reminded Trista of her little telescope in her dorm room. Both of them treasured possessions and both used at the respective owner's leisure.

As Trista listened to what the young man had to say, withholding her apparent fear and sadness, Trista's assumptions were confirmed. Much like Trista, the young man was rather shy. One that disliked the idea of being stared at. To help overcome his inner fears or at least mitigate his stress, the young man would write in his notebooks. The content of which Trista had no idea. One could assume that these notebooks were filled the young man's inner thoughts or were treated similar to a diary. A private collection of books which documented the young man's troubles and mishaps. It was a very interesting and smart idea. A private little place for the young man to express himself and release his inner angst. In many ways, it made Trista ask herself as to why she hadn't considered something like that.

By the time the young man had wrapped his explanation of his notebooks, Trista had somewhat calmed down. She wasn't quite as afraid as she was but a couple of minutes but there were still various levels of anxious present. Trista knew not why but she began to trust the young man. In some ways, this was not quite to the same extents as that of Seki but in other ways, Trista already trusted him more than the average person. Even if it was by a small amount. As the young man wrapped his end of the conversation, much like Seki had, the young man extended his wishes to be friends with little Trista. To her, she was uncertain to whether or not she should take up the man's offer. While he did not seem malicious or mean, Trista's heart continued to waiver and her heartrate was still as fast as it was when their eyes first met.
                  "T-Trista..." The girl spoke up as she returned to more neutral and less constrained sitting, "My name is... Trista..."

Before letting the young man reply, Trista attempted to speak up once more. This time, the girl deemed it necessary that she got her word across, as minute or insignificant it may have seemed.
                  "I'm... I-I'm sorry about earlier..." Trista hesitantly and cautiously continued. "You see... While waiting for... O-Orientation h-here, I... I-I lost my... roommate. She and I... We were... We were standing at the back of... the crowd and... and we... we got separated. I was scared... I didn't want this day to go wrong... Not at all... And yet it already has..."
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Reception Desk -> Orientation

"K, Thanks!" Selene responded as she took the key and map and then turned to head off for Orientation. She didn't get far as she heard someone speak to her from behind.

"Room 106A? So you're one of my roommates." It was the voice of a girl about the same age as her. She had jet-black hair that came down just below her shoulders, draping slightly over her olive-green air force jacket which appeared to be slightly too big for her.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah. So I suppose you heard about the fact Orientation was delayed for a bit?" The other girl found a post to lean against as she spoke to Selene.

A look of confusion crossed Selene's face. "Huh? It was?"

"Didn't pay attention to the intercom?"

"...maybe."

The girl Selene was talking to chuckled slightly as she got up from her leaning position and began to head in the direction of Orientation. "Anyway, c'mon we can head there together now."

"Ah, sure!" Selene responded with a sudden burst of energy as she dashed up along side the other girl. "Oh by-the-way, My name's Selene. Yours?"

"Mmmm... Lotus."

"Lotus?"

"Heh, it isn't my real name, but I ain't gonna tell you that."

"Oh? What's wrong with your name?" Selene asked tilting her head in curiosity.

"Hate it. It sounds too..." Lotus stopped for a moment as she searched for the word to express her thoughts but came out with a simple, "meh."

The two girls worked their way into the crowd at Orientation, continuing to gossip and share information. They settled at a place next to Jason, talking about magic types.

"...So your wind magic is like Telekinesis?" Selene asked Lotus.

"Not that I'm aware of. All I know is that I can push air near me... so it could be like a form of Telekinesis. I would actually like to meet someone that actually does have Telekinesis just to compare how my wind magic works in comparison."

"Yeah. I would want to just see how heavy an object one could lift. I mean, literal mind over matter... should be able to do some crazy stuff, right?"

"Aye..."

"Maybe we should go around while we wait and ask if we can find someone..."

"Wouldn't that be a bit weird?" Lotus responded as she stretched, putting her hands behind her head.

"...Well it's only crazy if it doesn't work."

"I...don't think that applies to something like this."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

Just as the vampire had predicted the dragon child soon caught up to her. Upon arriving he he protested his displeasure of being left behind. She shrugged it off, continuing to walk as though noting had happened. About four meters away from the door however, the dragon boy had spoken again. He had moved his shirt to make room for the vampire girl to sink her teeth into him, and had even offered to let her drink his blood. The vampire stopped walking for a moment after he said this. Her expression remained the same as she spoke. "Forget it." This was the only thing she said before she began walking once again. She opend the door to the library and walked inside, leaving the dragon boy behind once more.

Seki had originally planned on making the dragon boy bleed during their conflict on the roof top so she would have had enough blood to last her the rest of the day. Taking it from him this? Unacceptable! Seki would rather starve then accept pity from her rival, her pray. She may have accepted the offer if it had been anyone else, but there was something different about him. "Idiot" She thought to herself in regards to the dragon boy. Pushing the thought aside she began looking through the many rows of book shelves one by one, looking for anyone whom might be sleeping within the library.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

After his little speech to Trista, and explaining to Trista about what he does to calm down, he noticed that it did seem to help her calm down a little more by her tone of voice and the way she seems to be opening up to him slightly. This made Andrew smile slightly, especially after Trista told him her name, for that had shown that she was now opening up ever so slightly. However when Trista talked about her morning so far, he frowned a little. Straightening his glasses once more he began to speak again.

"It's okay. I did not take your reaction in a negative light. In fact it did help me think of a way to help calm you down a bit more correct? But your story does not sound all too pleasing to hear. Thankfully though now that I know the source of your woes right now, I can think of a proper way to help you. How about I sit back here with you while you wait for your friend. Perhaps your friend didn't get separated, but rather purposefully left to quickly take care of some last minute stuff before Orientation. If that's the case then perhaps your friend will return to this location soon. Either way I will provide you some company while we wait and see if your friend comes back. Even if your friend does not return to this location I would gladly help you search for her after Orientation ends." Andrew spoke in his now significantly more calm sounding tone. The reason behind his calm, and intellectual tone and way of speaking is because he is trying to not upset her.

As the Headmaster was continuing to panic up on the stage, he turned his attention to the Librarian as she ran up to him with some rather urgent news. Apparently Miss Mauvelle had gotten into a rather serious predicament that had resulted in her being trapped in another dimension. This news made the Headmaster feel quite a bit worse.

"Oh no that does not sound like good news at all... Darn I wish I knew what to do... I'm still not used to those portals myself. I knew those were risky to use. The slightest mistake and something like this happens... Do you have any idea as to who tampered with one of the portals?" Replied the Headmaster in a audibly worried tone.

Trinity Soul University - Main Building, Library

As Seki and the others continued to look through the library for any signs of a staff member or anyone that could possibly help, a lone nurse. Nothing unusual about her, just a normal nurse could be seen looking around the library with a distressed look on her face.

"Oh where on earth could it be... she couldn't have left it in a hard to find spot... Oh this is not good..." The nurse spoke as she continued to hastily search throughout the library.

Comment

"..." Lynne shrugged. Perhaps all the nervousness is finally getting to her. Or maybe it was something more supernatural building within Lynne's roommate. Either way she didn't mind.

"Oh but what if they find whoever they're looking for while we're gone? Won't we be missing out-" Verrena posed a question while she was subduing her bony companion, but too bad for her, Lynne was already leading Cecilia to an isolated location away from the crowd. "Oh dear, I hope we don't miss anything..."

"Well, I... I'm not sure, headmaster..." For the first time in a few years, Cassandra sounded unsure and disoriented. "I checked the Arcanometers in the Shopping District; they weren't reading any strong signs of magic energy anywhere. There were some minor sparks in the underground, but they could just be radiation coming from the radioactive minerals..."

"Or... headmaster..." Cassandra suddenly drew closer to whisper in the Headmaster's ears, as if whatever she was going to say was too secretive for even the teachers. "Do you think... there's something going on in the Underground Library?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Orientation - TSU

As Jason looked up on stage, he could see the worried Headmaster whispering to one of the other staff members. That lead Jason to believe that something had not gone quite right, something that was causing the Orientation some delays. Jason quietly observed the scene before him, gathering all he could from his surroundings before his attention was suddenly snatched away by a conversation two girls next to him were having, more specifically, as soon as they mentioned the word "telekinesis". From what Jason could hear, the girls were comparing telekinesis to wind magic, as well as how they desired to search the campus to find a telekinetic individual.

This of course set Jason slightly on edge, causing his posture to straighten ever-so-slightly and his eyes to widen for just a brief moment as he gave a light frown. Sure, Jason was not the most trusting person, and would not be considered the most bashful or anxious either, but the last thing he wanted was for someone to figure out what his magic type was. It was too risky for himself and others for him to reveal it, and would have a good chance of its raw power scaring people. No, the best course of action that Jason could see right now was to try and remain inconspicuous, completely bland and boring. Hopefully he would perform so well that he would blend in with the background like some kind of social ninja. With that in mind, Jason quietly let out a breath as he relaxed his posture and began to observe his surroundings again.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Orientation - TSU

Hearing the seal user`s conviction, Kris simply sighed and began to sit on thin air, just as she was letting gravity pull her down, a small pillar of ice formed so she could sit o it "At least we won`t need to bother with standing all the time" she gestured to the free space of the pillar so Sonya could use it. "Anyways, if the staff isn`t what we expected, we can rely on the library, that is how I learned all I have"
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya say that Kris made a spot for her to sit, even though she thought that her new clothes might get wet, she didn't care at this point and sat on it. She was surprised that it wasn't cold or wet. "Let's hope it gets better." She said as she relaxes and a part of the tail slides out without her noticing.

TSU - Main Building

"Just trying to be nice." He said to Seki as he walks behind her. "This is way I don't get females. Try to be nice and shot down like that. Won't be my fault if she collapse or something." He said to himself as he looks with Seki.

Comment

Working...
                                X