X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Orienttion

Kris provided Sonya some cover as her clothes was sticking to her some. "Thanks Kris." She said as she cancels the rain seal that activated by itself. "I don't have much magic left since that rain seal activated itself, better make this count." Sonya thought as she uses the last bit of her current magic to change her clothes. As she uses her seal, something doesn't go exactly right. "What the?" She said before her seal 'explodes' Sonya starts coughing as the smoke dissipates. Luckily that Kris' ice held the sound and shockwave from the explodsion, since it wasn't that big. Sonya opened her eyes and saw that her clothes did change but had an extra feature, a cat tail wagged.
    Spoiler:

Zero kept an eye on Seki for some unknown reason. Raylin and Amata noticed that Zero wasn't paying much attention to them talking. "Something up?" Amata asked. "You know you can tell us." Raylin said as they look at him. "Just going to check something, be right back." Zero said and left the siblings. Zero weaved in and out of the other students and was then about 15 feet away from Seki when she started to talk to a group of females. Zero hid behind a nearby tree and listened into their conversation. "Pale? ................. Maybe she hasn't had any blood?" Zero thought and rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

Standing in the back like a fixture and with her arms folded, Miyu wore a sour expression. She was trying hard not to laugh at the incompetence of the TSU staff at this moment in time. In fact, it was actually a difficult time for the Miyu as well, who was once again doubtful if the headmaster had any idea what he was doing at all! Shaking her head, Miyu noticed the same group she traveled with was now departing with a new strange pale-skinned figure leading from the front, and Miyu had gone somehow unnoticed. Miyu was naturally suspicious of this person due to the fact that she was unable to perceive her magic type. Her mouth curled into a small smile as the group began to leave; she would be able to use her power for something useful. Making a point to disappear behind a pillar, what emerged from that pillar moments later was a completely black cat.

The cat trailed behind the group of girls at a reasonably safe distance, keeping an eye on the strange girl leading the group. Miyu noticed something right away: the pale-skinned girl reacted very strangely to the sunlight, making a point to walk in the shade if possible. Miyu surmised that for whatever reason, that girl absolutely despised sunlight. She took mental note of this but didn't give it much thought. Climbing atop a nearby rooftop, the agile cat took a quick survey of her location from her newly acquired vantage point. The crowd at the Orientation site had thinned slightly; it seemed that Orientation wouldn't start any time soon, given the staff's various difficulties. Miyu also kept tabs on the group of girls headed for the dormitories. She was too far away to hear what was being said, but she kept the group in visual contact. At some point Miyu would need to close in, so she didn't want to leave too much distance between them and her.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

Seki was pleased to see the other girls seemed not only willing but eager to help. Despite the incompitance of the staff members, her fellow students at least seemed to have initiative. Cecilia it seemed was worried about the vampire's well being. While it's true the vampire wasn't 100%, her paleness had little to do with it. "I'm a bit fatigued. Haven't eaten anything since i left home and I've been out in the hot sun all day. But i'll manage." Just as the vampire had finished her sentence, the sun peered out from behind the cloud that had briefly giving the creature shade. She instinctively pulled the hood of her jacket to shade her eyes from the bright light before turning away from it.

"Right.. Anyway" She continued as she began walking once again towards the main building. "The missing staff members will probably be in either the teacher's lounge, the nurses's office, the bathroom, the library or the main office. If there not there, then it's safe to assume there either not in the main building or they've fallen asleep in one of the classrooms." Seki Turned her head and body slightly so she could speak more directly to the rest of the group. "If the five of..." As Seki turned around she noticed one of the girls had gone missing from the group. Perhaps she wasn't with the other girls and she just happend to be standing near by? No but Seki was sure the girl was following them before. "Sorry, If the four of us split up." Even as the vampire said this she knew Cecilia would likely get herself if she tried to navigate the university on her own. To remedy this she added "From what I've seen on the map, the library seems pretty large, I'll need some help searching it. The other places i mentioned should all be relatively close together so searching them should be easy if two people go together."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Zero heard that Seki and the others were going to split up to search see for the late teachers. "........... Why am I about to do this? ......... Sometimes I hate myself." Zero said to himself before exposing himself. "I'll go with you, Seki." He said as he appears from the tree, without looking at the girls. "I overheard a bit of the conversation." He said to them.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Kris' senses detected a slight tremor on the floor and the faint shockwave on the ice walls ("Didn't know that she needed such strength for drying herself") thought the wolf still maintaining the barrier, but for the sake of the girl's well being, she opened a hole to see what happened.

The redhead was surprised to see Sonya with a new outfit, but what was more surprising was the cat tail that moved from time to time. Quickly closing the hole. Kris thought ("That wasn't there before, I would have detected the feline scent from a long distance")
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

While Trista's heart-rate refused to slow down, she tried her hardest to listen to the young man's words. In doing so, Trista couldn't help but notice something unusual. Amongst his explanations, the young man kept switching between glancing at the small girl and staring off into the distance. This either proved that the young man was shy and distant as she was or the boy simply wanted to take a look at Trista without offending her or getting caught. Whatever the case may have been, it was clear that boy was curious about her. Maybe about her clothing? Trista did not have any idea whatsoever.

In his explanation, it turned out that this young man was caught in the storm of students as they rushed to get their dorm keys and to Orientation. In a way, it made Trista grateful that she was quick enough to get herself sorted out and unaffected by the crowds. But it also made Trista wonder as to how bad the crowds have been. Since she was too busy with Seki, keeping away from most of the trouble, Trista had been absolutely clueless as to how chaotic the crowds must be. The only real evidence Trista had to go by was the simple testimony from this young man.

But, before Trista could reply, the young man piped up once more and was clearly curious about what was up with Trista. Shockingly, it had seemed that the young man was able to see through Trista and had noticed her accelerated heart-rate and, in turn, her heavier breathing and her right hand. What on earth could Trista even say to this? Thus far, Trista had put herself through various things. The heavy breathing could be easily dismissed considering she was recently running and using her magic not so long ago. But her heart-rate? That was something that not even Trista could explain.
              "It... I-It's ok..." Trista hesitantly replied, trying to think up of some manner of explanation, "I... I-I was trying to... I was trying... to...", but despite her attempts, Trista struggled to find any words to say. All she needed to do was explain what had happened. How she lost her roommate and attempted to catch up with her. How Trista nearly drained herself of her magical power. It was all there. All of it ready to be explained. But, like her own magical element, Trista just couldn't find the words to say.

"I'm fine." Trista quickly reassured the young man, "I'm... just worn out...". While it wasn't the most honest of responses, it was not a simple lie either. But, for what it was worth, it was the only words that Trista could have said with even the smallest shred of confidence. As little as it may have been.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Andrew let out a sigh of relief upon hearing Trista state that she is feeling alright, albeit exhausted. However Andrew wasn't complete set on the fact that Trista was even as okay as she says she is. After all once he took one final glance at her she did seem quite tired... maybe a little too tired. Though instead of bringing it up in fear of causing Trista to further retreat into her shyness, and in turn start ignoring him completely, Andrew just decided to go along with it. "Well if you're tired then why don't you go to your dorm and get some rest? I mean I don't think it's completely mandatory to see orientation... Unless you didn't get your key like me... "

Comment

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia blinked, following Seki with the others. She watched as when even a tiny hint of sun was out, Seki had already pulled her hood up. 'Maybe she's just worried about sun but..?' the half witch though to herself, not exactly sure if it was the case. "Oh maybe I-" Before the brunette could finish, she was interrupted by a boy, who she thought was a little rude by eavesdropping on their conversation. Her pouting face could explain it all, but there was a deeper meaning to her hatred for eavesdropping, and it all had to do with her old backstabbing friends. The brunette quickly put on a cheerful charade, smiling and clasping her hands together. "I guess the rest of us will search the other areas! Ready, Lynne, Verrena, and Mr. Bones?" She looked to them with eager eyes, she just wanted to be away from the rude boy as quickly as possible as much as she wanted orientation to start. "We have plenty of ground to cover so we should be fine! Lynne, could you draw us some maps? It could be helpful."

Comment

The vampire was taken by surprise when a familiar voice. The dragon boy she had faced on the rooftop had appeared once again. It seemed he had taken advantage of the vampire's weakened senses to hide himself. But why would he of all people be hiding? It didn't seem likely he was trying to get a sneak attack on her, if he was then he was certainly going about it all wrong. "You know dovakin you don't have to admire me from a far. I don't bite.... much." She said in response as she gave a sly grin. "But if you insist, then i guess i can leave the rest to you three." Seki reached into her hoody and pulled out the map she had received at the same time sh e had gotten her key. She handed the folded up map to the brunette whom seemed to be lacking one, made evident buy the way she requested one of the other girls to draw one for her. "Here, i don't need this anymore." With that, the vampire turned back towards the building, signaling for the dragon boy to follow her.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Zero's right eye twitched when Seki said jokingly about "admiring her". "You wish." He said not looking at her. After Seki handed a map to the other girls, he noticed that Seki signaled him to follow her.

Sonya was still sitting on the ground, surrounded by Kris' ice. "Not again, why do they act up on me at times?" She asked herself. Her tail then wagged again. "Better hide it for now." She said as she wraps it around her waist, under her hoodie to hide it. "Kris, you can remove the ice now." She said to Kris, guessing she could hear her.

Comment

While Trista appreciated the young man's sentiments, she was not quite willing to simply throw in the towel and rest in her dorm. After all, Trista had too much on her hands right now. Stuff that which meant more to her than simple R&R. Finding Seki, attending Orientation, speaking to the Headmaster. Trista was simply not willing to give all that up in exchange for some light rest. Rest that would barely even help Trista at all.
                        While it may have made little sense in another man's mind, Trista was certain on not resting. Right now, nothing was more important to her than finding her roommate, learning the ropes of the university, and then presenting her powers to the Headmaster. The last of which was of the utmost importance. Without the Headmaster's or someone's guidance, how could Trista even learn in this university? What would be the point of coming here if no-one knew about her powers? All of Trista's dreams were at stake at this current moment. And Trista didn't know if she would get a second chance, if she got some rest.

"I... can't! I just can't rest right now! Not now, of all times!" Trista sternly replied, raising her voice before going silent once more. She had done it. For once in a long time, she had done it. She had raised her voice and stood up against someone. In front of a stranger, no less. Trista was taken aback by the sudden voice that emerged from within. Trista did not know what to feel at all. Fear? Embarrassment? Shame? Right now, Trista feared for what would come next. She stood up against an innocent young man and, if things were going the only way she knew how, things were going to get much worse.

"I..." Trista attempted to speak up, "I... I'm...", but despite all her efforts, Trista could not speak any more. The shame of having stood up against the young man before her, the fear and dread of what was going to come next. It was all too much for her. All she could do now was either break down into tears on the spot or flee. Neither of which was an option that Trista was fond of. Trista promptly drooped down once more, her arms now folded around herself, as she prepared for the worst.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Deciding to let things flow, Kris didn´t want to ask about the girl´s animal part, she dissolved the ice walls and the roof now that everyone seemed to be ok, but just in case asked the seal user "I heard some shock wave coming within where you were, everything ok?" she spoke sounding innocent. She knew what caused it, but decided against speaking without the consent of the girl.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Before he even realized what he was saying to Trista he found the shy girl breaking out into an odd and somewhat nerve racking stern voice. Something he did not expect at all, especially with how she was so soft, quiet, and downright timid beforehand. This caused Andrew to turn away as he was thinking about what he was saying that would have possibly caused her to lash out like that... and he really couldn't think of why, aside from the possibility that she probably have been having such a hard day trying to bring up the courage to come to Orientation. Unfortunately since Andrew does not know this girl all too well, he can not be entirely sure on that assumption of his. As such instead of speaking his thoughts he just let out a quiet and soft sigh.

"I... uh... It's okay... Those were just possible ideas... I mean you don't have to do any of those things that I offered... Sorry I made such silly offers." Andrew spoke with a quiet and calm tone of voice, being even more careful so as to not provoke or scare her even further. Right now he was just thinking of many different ways to help possibly calm the girl down. He thought of doing what his grandfather would do for him when he was feeling down or nervous, a simple and gentle pat on the back. However as he was reaching his hand out to pat Trista on the back he stopped as he began to think that a pat on the back would probably not be the best idea. Instead he began to think of another way to help calm Trista down, or at least help her relieve some stress...

It didn't take long though before Andrew got a possible idea.

"Hey would you like to see something...? It might actually make you feel better if you're feeling stressed..."

Comment

Fear. That was all that filled Trista's head right now. Fear. Her roommate was gone, her body was weak from running and excessive magic use, and now she had potentially pissed off the very person she insisted on helping. And for what it was worth, it was all her fault. If she had simply listened to Seki's words, Trista could have stayed with her vampiric roommate. If she didn't so selfishly waste her magic in solitude, she wouldn't have been so tired. It is said that fate works in mysterious ways and here it was in action. Trista, on her knees, cowering in fear as she awaited her due fate.

But, instead of provoked anger, the young man submitted to Trista's inner desires and calmly conceded. In what seemed like an attempt to win Trista over, the young man insisted that he was in the wrong and that his proposal was silly. In many ways, he was wrong. Despite Trista's insistence on not resting, he wasn't wrong at all. Had it not been for the circumstances that Trista faced herself with, Trista would have easily accepted the idea of rest. After all, what was there that Trista would readily do outside of attending Orientation and speaking to the Headmaster? In many ways, it saddened Trista further when those words of defeat graced her ears. Not only had she demoralised the one person she was helping out but she helped instil a behaviour of which she did not wish to share. The idea that, if a person doesn't agree with you, your opinion or idea is immediately stupid and worthless.
                              But before Trista could even give a reply, or as much of a reply as she could, the young man piped up once again. This time with a proposal. Trista knew not what the boy had planned but it seemed like he intended to show the girl something. Whatever it may be, Trista had no idea.

Without even a word, Trista slowed raise her head and looked towards the young man. At first glances, it was easy to see that Trista was clearly unwell. From her posture to her watering eyes, it was very apparent as to how afraid Trista seemed. Unable to say a word, Trista simply stared at the boy and gave a short but simple nod.

Comment

When Trista looked at Andrew, she would see that he was digging through one of his bags. With a quick glance one could see various articles of clothing, a toothbrush, and various other essential items for his stay at the University. However one of the more prominent items was a few notebooks that looked a little old and worn. Andrew then proceeded to take out one of the older notebooks in his bag, one that was filled with various notes and sketches. Taking it out of his bag he began to look through the oldest notebook he has. He then turned to Trista and spoke.

"See this notebook? It's an old one I have had since I was younger. It's filled with all sorts of notes I made, and just various stuff of how I felt back then. One could say that I've always been a shy type of person... in fact I don't really like it when people stare at me. Don't know why though... just makes me feel uncomfortable when people stare at me... That's when I got some advice from a relative of mine. He said that it would probably help if I were to write notes in these notebooks whenever I'm not feeling all too well. I have three other notebook's filled to the brim, and even though it was just a minor relief, writing in my journal's did help a bit. That isn't what I wanted to tell you though, as I'm not sure if writing in a journal would help everyone. What I am trying to say is that I have had, and still have problems with nervousness among other things. I have a bit of experience dealing with stress and all, and even though I'm not a therapist of any kind. Just know that you have someone that you could possibly come talk to okay?" Andrew replied as he closed the old notebook. For a moment afterwards he proceeded to remain silent as he put the notebook back in his bag, straightening his glasses after carefully putting the old journal in the leather luggage case.

"Then again we just met, and due to that I suspect that you might wish to talk deeply about your feelings but I am willing to become your friend if you so choose. Though you really don't have too if you do not wish to." He said as he tried to straighten and fix his posture in an attempt to make himself look a little more dignified and respectable. Though due to his dirtied clothes, messy hair, and broken glasses whether he looked dignified or not is debatable.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-07-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X