X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

The vampire couldn't help but chuckle when she heard Trista's next question. It seemed she was genuinely amused by this question. She wasn't laughing at Trista, she just found the question humerus. "Isn't it obvious? The answer is quite simple. Faith. Look around you, there are people here from all across the world, from many differant races, cultures and countries. Wanna know why? This is the only place in the world to learn about magic. I imagine there are a few magic tutors in the world and maybe a few temples and cults dedicated to the study of the arcane arts but for the public? This is really all we have. We put our faith in this school because we have nowhere else to turn."

Almost as soon as Seki was done speaking, she could hear the familiar voice of the headmaster being broadcaster over the speakers. It seemed as though some of the staff members were missing. It was almost as if the headmaster meant to cotridict what little faith Seki had in the University's staff. With a heavy sigh Seki turned her back to the stage and many people between it and her. "Oh how i want to believe." She whispered under hear breath, just loud enough for Tristia to pick up on what she said. "Hey, I'm going to go look for the missing staff members in the main building. You can wait for me her or come with me. the choice is yours." Without so much as muttering another word the vampire took off back towards the main building to look for the incompetent staff that were holding up the orientation.

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya wanted to cry, this meant that she'll have to wait even longer before she can shower and her face gave it away.

Ryofu just looked blankly at the headmaster as he announced that some members were late. She went and sat under a nearby tree. ".............. sleepy." She said and started to doze off, with her object in between her.

Amata sat down indian style and placed his.hands on his knees. "Might as well sit while we wait." He said sighing. "True." Raylin said as she placed her butt on the grass and leaned back some, being supported by her hands. Zero went to join but then caught Seki's scent. He turned and saw Seki talking to another girl. Luckily for him, Seki was barely in view through all the other students. "Damn, please don't come over here. It's the last thing I need." Zero as he watches to see what Seki does next.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Kris´ears twitched with some irritation "Looks like the whole best place for magic has its flaws" she commented to herself and looked around "Why don´t we search for the missing staff? It can´t be that hard" she offered Sonya with her calm face. Yet on the inside, the wolf was getting slowly, but steadily anxious because there were so many people and scents that were overloading her senses, then adding to the fact that the redhead would get claustrophobic with so many people on a small area.

"How to identify who works in the staff.. thye must have something that highlights them from the other people"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia blinked, releasing Lynne. "Eh? Staff are missing?" Tapping her chin briefly, her expression became bright. "Hey, why don't we all go help out! There's probably a lot of ground to cover." Cecilia tilted her head. "What do you guys think? Should we help out? Cause we really would just be here doing nothing..." She looked to each member of their small group. 'I really need to get to release as well. I don't want to be gloomy..' she thought to herself bitterly, rubbing her hands together.

Comment

Trista was taken aback by Seki's laughter. It had seemed that something in Trista's question had brushed her roommate's sense of humour. In several ways, Trista was unsure what to think of Seki's sudden bout of chuckling. Was this Seki's way of brushing off a stupid question like Trista's or was it that Trista had unintentionally said something humorous? Was Seki blunter and more brash than the small girl initially thought? Only time could really tell. After all, Trista had many weeks to find out what exactly Seki was, as roommates.

But, with the seemingly brash chuckle aside, Seki did pose a vaild point to Trista. Like her, there were many hopeful mages that wished to study the arcane and mystical arts. People seeking out to hone and perfect their craft. In a way, the other prospective students of the university were not too different from Trista. She too desired to learn how to hone her powers, as doubtful of her powers as she was. Regardless of oppression, fear, or self-doubt, Trista's dream still lived on in her heart. With her powers, she came to this university on her own volition. On her own desire to learn and perfect her magic. And like the other students of this university, Trista had nowhere to turn. She knew of no other mage or expert in the same field as her. As doubtful and hopeless as it seemed, Trista was still certain on finding someone who knew of her powers. Someone who understood her and was willing to teach her.

Before Trista could even raise her voice once more, the blonde haired girl was interrupted by a voice emanating from the nearby stage. A voice of which Trista recognised. The voice no-one other than the Headmaster. Although she was taken by surprise by the booming announcement that the Headmaster made, Trista tried her hardest to keep quiet and not alert those around her. Nothing would have been worse for Trista than to have accidentally drawn in the attention of crowd. Especially a crowd as large as the one that stood in front of her and her roommate. In fact, Trista was so focused on keeping quiet and not letting the surprise get to her that she did not even notice that her roommate was speaking out to Trista.

As soon as Trista regained her focus and composure, Trista quickly noticed that Seki had already took off. To where, Trista could only guess was to search for the missing staff members. In greater surprise, Trista's instincts began to kick in and her small, frail body began to run towards the one she called her roommate and her new friend. But with all her efforts to catch up with her vampiric roommate, Trista simply did not have the energy to run and catch up to Seki. After taking but a few paces in an attempt to catch up, Trista quickly ceased her accelerated jog and quickly descended to the floor in defeat. Taking a w-sitting position and deeply breathing to regain her strength, Trista watched as her roommate took off to the Main Building, leaving little Trista in the dust. As soon as Seki escaped Trista's reach, exiting her vision, Trista slowly lower her in defeat and loss. After what had seemed like but a short dream, Trista was alone once again. Herself and the nearby crowd of students.

(So, Trista's alone. Again. Anyone willing to take her up and check her out?)
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-24-2015, 06:06 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

((Wonder due to the situation that we have Lily and Allen in, I have no idea on what to do with those two. So you can continue with those two.))

It didn't take long for the crowd of students that Andrew was practically trampled by to arrive at the Orientation area. When this happened things were riddled with chaos as the final group of students had made it to Orientation. Unfortunately though when they heard the students heard that Orientation will take at least a few more minutes before starting, the students in the area started to do their own things to pass time.

With the entire mass of students in practically chaos, Andrew had found himself being accidentally bumping into people as he tried to find a safe place in the immediate area. However this had proved difficult as he had bumped into a rather large and intimidating student.

""Oh I-I'm sorry s-sir I didn't m-mean to-" Andrew stuttered as he tried to apologize to the man, however the man turned to Andrew and forcefully pushed him back and into someone else... of whom proceeded to also push Andrew literally off to the side. Andrew's appearance was a complete mess. He was very terrified, for he was in the center of a crowd and so many people could be looking at him... judging him, he was also essentially getting pushed and tossed around like a rag doll. Andrew had turned pale and was beginning to look like he was on the verge of passing out. All the stress of this crowd among other things was beginning to be a little too much for the guy...

Finally after a rather rough time trying to navigate through the crowd he had finally made it to the back of the crowd where Trista is, and Seki was... With one final push through the crowd Andrew had came stumbling out of the mess of people, falling face first onto the ground a good foot or two away from Trista with the sound of something like plastic or glass cracking.

"Oooooh..." Andrew groaned as he laid there face first on the ground in front of Trista...

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Sonya went down onto her butt with her ankles at her butt and leaned over. "You can go ahead, I'm tired." She said and raised her head upwards with her eyes closed. "I just want to shower already." She said and the a rain seal appeared on her right hand and started to rain on and around her in a 5ft radius. She faces forward. "That's NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" She yelled with her eyes still closed.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU - Orientation

Acting by intinct, Kris formed an ice roof on top of Sonya and the people on the area, the water that touched it became part of the ice forming pillars on the edges of said roof. She then noticed how the people were still drenched "Well.. I can´t help with clothing" she said to herself whil giving the seal magician some privacy by making some walls around her. "I suggest you to dry your clothing, you could get sick and people may see your.. yeah" she blushed a bit with the last part.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lonely. Scared. Hopeless. These were the few words that flooded Trista's mind. As she sat on the paved stone on the university's Campus, her head drooping and her frail body showing Trista couldn't help but feel empty as her roommate and only friend left Trista behind. Had it not been for the fact that Trista was close to a large crowd, out in the blazing sunlight, Trista would have openly wept in her moment of solitude. Right now, all Trista could do was regather her strength and search for Seki or continue to sit on the ground in her lamentation. But, with a lot of her energy lost from overusing her magic, Trista did not have much more strength. Strength that Trista needed to hold on to, if she wished to demonstrate her powers for the university's Headmaster.

Before Trista could continue any further, a peculiar set of sounds were heard. A series of voices, a timid male one at that, followed by that of what seemed like a body falling to the floor. A split second after, a sound of shattering could be heard. Glasses? A watch? It came from something small but it was a shattering nonetheless. What came next finally drew little Trista's attention and snapped her out of her sorrowful trance. A groan of pain. One that sounded like the same male voice from but a few seconds ago. Slowly but surely, Trista raised her head to notice the body of a young, green-haired man laying on the ground in front of her. Trista gasped at the sight of the collapsed boy. A man had collapsed in front of Trista without her even knowing about it. This was not good. There was no way that Trista was going to let this man suffer as he laid on the ground in pain. To her, there was only one thing she could do. As scared as she was, as saddened as she may have been, Trista had no choice but to help.

Applying force to her legs and arms, Trista crawled over to the nearby body. This was terrifying. Trista did not know how to approach or even help the man out. She knew she had to do something but she was not strong enough to lift or move the body. In addition, she was too afraid to call out for help. There were but two options to Trista at this very moment. Take all of her courage and remaining strength and use her magic on the boy. Or simply get his attention and pray that he was at least conscious and capable of getting up. In an attempt to save her strength and prevent the risk of revealing her magic, Trista chose the latter option. Like what she did to gain the attention of the Headmaster and that of her roommate, Trista placed one of her hands on the boy's back and lightly shook his body.
                    "Hey!" Trista called out to the boy, "Are you...? A-Are you alright?" Had this been any other person attending to this strange young man's body, their voice could have easily outmatched that of Trista's timid cry. In her mind, Trista was deeply uncertain if her apprehensive and shy voice would even reach the boy. All Trista could do was pray that her words, as quiet as they may have been, were able to reach the downed man.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

((Okay Tewi take into note that if you need me to make a post for Seki just let me know.))

Andrew continued to lay there on the ground, letting out another exhausted groan of pain as he still was trying to process everything in his mind. At first it seemed like he wasn't going to get up, in fact he really wasn't wanting to get up... he was just wanting to lay down on the ground and forget about everything. He just wanted a little calm, however in his eyes despite not even being here at the University for an hour, a lot of hectic stuff has happened. Hell he didn't even get his Dorm Key yet.

Unfortunately for him his wish to just lay on the ground and do nothing until things blow over could not happen, for he had felt a gentle hand touch his back, with said hand lightly and gently shaking him. On top of that but he heard the faint voice of... what seemed to be a young, and shy girl calling out to him to see if he's alright. It took him almost a minute to realize that this girl must have seen him, and is staring at him right this very second. This thought caused Andrew to quickly roll over onto his side and curl up into fetal position for a few seconds, his whole body almost violently shaking nervously as he tried to compose himself. That only took a few seconds surprisingly before he quickly sat up and faced Trista.

Andrew's face was awfully pale, covered in dirt and even a few bruises. His clothing looked filthy with dust, grass, and a small hint of water from the morning dew and slight frost that littered the campus grounds. His hair was even a complete mess, it looked incredibly shaggy with a few blades of grass and dirt being stuck to his green, messy hair. However one of the more noticeable things was his glasses which had the small metal bridge that keeps the lenses connected bent somewhat badly, but the worst part of his glasses were the fact that there was a large crack in the left lense. It almost looked like the lens itself was going to fall out at any moment.

The fact that his glasses were broken didn't seem to click with Andrew as he almost hypnotically stared at Trista, almost like he was a machine analyzing data. He saw how shy she looked... scared even... despite her staring almost right at him, Trista's shyness seemed to counteract Andrew's scopophobia a bit. Andrew was trying to keep his composure as hard as he could, however he was still shaking somewhat nervously. Andrew's analytical gaze was no more as he remembered that this girl was asking to make sure if he was alright.

At that moment Andrew quickly dusted off his coat, combed the dirt and grass out of his hair with his hand, with him finishing with straightening his... broken glasses. "Oh I uh... yeah... I... I'm fine... just a l-little beaten up I suppose..." Andrew replied in a somewhat quiet and reserved tone. Mostly because he was too nervous about his current situation to speak in a louder tone, but also partly to try and not startle the shy girl that sits before him.

Comment

The vampire was slightly surprised as she left orientation, She had expected her room mate to stick to her like glue. Perhaps litle Trista was braver than she thought? The burning sunlight had weakened the vampire,s senses. She could neither hear her room mate's distress or sense the dragon boy's location, at least not with so many people in the area. "If i don't drink some blood soon..." She said to herself before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

Looking up the girl spotted the same blood mage she had met earlier in the girl's dormitory. She was being accompanied by three other girls and what appeared to be Mr. Bones from Mr. bones wild ride. She couldn't help but over hear the brunette saying she wanted to go look for the the missing staff members as well. With Seki feeling as eak as she was, she needed all he help she could get. "Sems we have a common goal. I was just about to go back and look for them myself." said the vampire as she approached the small group. "Things will go a lot faster if we all look together."
                        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-28-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne merely nodded. Things not proceeding smoothly was normality for Lynne, after all. The least she can do is help make things go a little smoother.

"Tsk, staff missing in such an event of importance? How are the Daichi family running this university?!" Amos grumbled in complaint while Verrena herself looked pretty eager to help, who added: "Of course! We'd love to help out."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

In but a few seconds, the downed boy rose from his slumped position and then turned to face Trista. Staring into Trista's eyes. A mutual clash between the blue eyes of Trista and the green eyes of the mysterious young man. Trista did not know why but she felt entranced by that of the man's eyes. The glistening reflection of herself in the man's eyes was one that reminded Trista all too much of the one thing she treasured the most. A familiar light but one that Trista could not currently grasp.
                            Eventually, Trista ceased her gaze and quickly turned her eyes away from the boy in embarrassment. Needless to say, Trista was surprised to see herself staring into another's eyes for as long as she did. And into a boy's eyes nonetheless. What an embarrassment indeed.

As the young man began to dust off his coat and re-adjust himself, Trista quickly backed away from the young man's personal space and returned to a neutral w-sitting position, like earlier. Shortly after, the man made a reply to Trista. But, unlike what Trista was expecting, she was surprised to hear that instead of a confident or brash voice emanating from the boy, it was instead a more reserved and somewhat coy one. While it wasn't exactly like hers, it still surprised Trista to hear a voice similar to that of her own. Trista did not know what to think of it. While she was still naturally afraid and as shy as ever, it had an unusual effect on her. Kinship? Trista was uncertain. But regardless of this revelation, Trista was relieved to find that, despite having collapsed on the floor, the boy was perfectly fine. Barely injured.

"I... I-I see... Thank goodness..." Trista shyly replied, "When I... When I heard you collapse on... o-on the floor, I... I... I-I was kind of... worried." In a brief moment to pause and think about what to say, Trista suddenly felt her heartbeat accelerate. While Trista could have easily dismissed said accelerations as simple fear, Trista was deeply uncertain as to whether that was actually the case. Placing her right hand over her chest, where her heart lay, Trista could felt the pulsations as they echoed through to her hand. Was this truly natural? Or was there something strange going on? But even if her heart was accelerating, Trista still had to think of the right words to say. And those words had to be said pretty quickly, if Trista didn't want to make a fool of herself.
                            "What...? Wh-What exactly were you... doing?" Trista followed up. While it wasn't the most profound of followups, it was the best that Trista could do.

Comment

((Quick post for TRXD.))

Andrew continued to calmly watch Trista, noticing how she briefly returned a somewhat similar gaze as they made direct eye contact. However the moment Trista shyly turned away, Andrew snapped back to his senses for the most part and turned away as well once he realized that they were directly staring at each other. For a moment Andrew felt like he wasn't afraid that Trista was staring right at him and vice versa, however the second their gaze broke Andrew's fear seemed to slap him in the face. He was wanting to continue looking at her, get a better look at her. Unfortunately he was a little too nervous to do so, he did however occasionally glance back at her. When he did he saw a few glimpses of how she's dressed... and to be honest he thought that Trista was kinda... cute. With her long, pale blonde hair with a purple headband with what looked to be a Crescent Moon button on said headband, and her outfit which is both simple looking outfit matching her hair and eye color almost perfectly.

Thankfully her beginning to speak again had caught his attention once more "Oh I uh... it's a bit of a long story you see. I sort of have been trying to get my dorm key all day, but things have just been too hectic. What with that whole scene earlier with the Headmaster and that ball of light, then all the people in the Main Building getting their Dorm Key's. I was wanting to get my Dorm Key, but I was having some trouble doing so, so I decided to just wait until things died down... Then the Orientation Announcement started and I was nearly trampled trying to get here... Well... then I started getting tossed around until I made it back here... Like I said, it was a bit of a long story..." Andrew calmly replied, with a hint of nervousness still audible when he spoke. As he was speaking though he still did make a few glances at Trista, noticing how she had her right hand placed over her chest. He also noticed how it seemed as though Trista's breathing was beginning to pick up ever so slightly.

Either Trista was having a hard time breathing, or something else was wrong with her. Possible heart problems? That made Andrew a bit worried, so he decided to speak up about it.

"Hey you... okay? You don't look so good. You need me to take you to the Nurse's Office or something...?"

Comment

Orientation | Trinity Soul University

Cecilia grinned, nodding happily. "Ah, of course we'll join you Seki! After-all, I've gotta repay the favor you did me!" She smiled and laughed gently. "So, where should we get started? I don't know the school at all, so I don't have a clue where to start..." Her nervous laughter was more of a remembrance of herself getting lost in her old school. Brushing her hair out of her face, she blinked, noticing Seki's pale skin. "Hey, Seki, are you alright? You look kinda sick or something." Tilting her head, the brunette examined the vampire, not actually knowing that Seki was indeed a vampire at all. "If you need to sit down first, that's fine. You just look like you might pass out at any moment!"

Comment

Working...
                                X