X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Building - Cafeteria

"That is not surprising if you ask me, athletic people have worked hard to achieve that kind of physique, so it is understandable that they would feel proud when they get physical exams" the wolf explained as she finished her fruit with ease. "Although some dread it if they gain a kilogram" she smirked
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Main building - Infirmary - Hannah's private office

Angel seemed to have a bit of a smile hearing Hannah's laugh. It seemed like behind her scars and the creepiness maybe there is something in her however that was quickly interrupted by hannah telling her to stand still before placing the cold metal of the stethoscope on her chest, sending a jolting chill down her spine. She was really tempted to let out a squeak but tried all her might to keep still and quiet, only letting her ears and tail jolt with that typical shocked cat thing.

Her cat ears and tail's fur was up and a bit stiff from it before she continued to look around to avoid bothering Hannah and failing the first kind of test she could possibly fail and this isn't even a test of skill! She would casually try to think of warm places to keep herself from thinking about the coldness of the woman's hands but that didn't help as much as she wanted to.

"a-ahh..... Y-You know, your hands are r-really cold." she said in a semi nervous embarrassed tone in her voice. it was something that might not have been a good idea to say, but she tends to speak her mind a lot like that, "n-not that it bothers me or anything! it is just that it's really... erm.... ahh.... sorry! I-i..." She again rambles and tries to feebly explain what she just said to make it so she doesn't offend the head nurse, knowing she doesn't know anything about Hannah herself.
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Sonya knew of what Kris said. "I know what you mean, I hate when I gain weight." She said as she finishes her plate. "That was good. I was hungrier than I thought." She said wiping her mouth. Now all she has to do is to wait for Kris to finish so they can get the exam done with.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Trista was torn. As she remained on her bed, Trista continued to juggle between her options and thoughts. Stay here and wait until night fall or go with Seki and maybe explore the University Campus. But it seemed that latter option wasn't much of an option any more, much to her dismay. And despite everything, Trista desperately wanted to do something different. She didn't want to drag her new roommate down. She wanted to make herself not seem so pathetic and useless. Just one day in which she could finally be in control. Maybe one day, that day would come. But not today.

"Well, I... Erm..." Trista, attempting to correct Seki, piped up before promptly halting. In her heart, Trista wanted to voice her opinion and tell Seki the truth. But the words simply refused to come out.
          "Some... candy will be fine. Chocolate, p-please." Trista continued, her voice laden with regret and reluctance.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-08-2015, 02:24 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

( Sorry for such a late reply. School is busy around this time of the year for me )

Main Building | Lobby

Ada blushed a little before looking down at her hands, biting her bottom lip slightly. 'What does that even mean...? What is it supposed to mean anyways..?' the girl thought, confused. She looked up, about to exclaim her confusion when Zero began to speak about the candy. "Ah, right, you've probably had more free time than you know what to do with. That, that must have been nice." Pulling her fingers through her hair loosely, she sighed. "I've always wanted free time but when I have it I never know just what to do."

Main Building | Infirmary

Cecilia smiled, getting on her toes and gently kissing Sephiroth's cheek. "I can't wait either! I just wish all of this would be faster!" Squeezing the taller girl's hand, swaying back and forth nervously. "What if someone is sick and we get sick? Can that kind of stuff even happen that easily?"

Comment

Finishing her fruit, Kris then took the eggs to eat them at her own pace, she was enjoying her food and that was the best way to do in her opinion, eating quickly had the risks of causing problems to the stomach, so the redhead preferred this pace and finish when her stomach felt satisfied
              Last edited by Kristia; 12-11-2015, 05:13 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building - Lobby

Ada said that Zero must of had more free time than he knew what to do with but she was wrong. "Not really, it was either more training or do something useful. Since I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so to say, I decided to learn how to make some candy. Just getting the right ingredients is tiring but at least these can calm someone down." Zero said leaning back in the chair.

Sonya took her plate and went to where she's supposed to take the plates at for cleaning and went back to the table. "The food was better than my high school's." She said sitting down and stretching.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female

"Very well. If you decide you want to come with me just let me know." She said as she finally laid down on her bed and relaxed with her hands behind her head. She let out a deep sigh and looked up towards the ceiling with a blank stare. "What a day huh? You think every day will be like this?" she asked even though she knew Trista couldn't possibly answer this.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

As Seki stated herself, this day was indeed quite the rollercoaster ride. While Trista didn't expect half of the chaos that had happened today, something in the back of her mind told her that this wasn't even the worst it could have possibly been. And, as the small Lunar mage pondered over it, this day indeed could have been much worse. For all she knew, someone could have easily died during that battle moments before Orientation. For Trista, that battle was but one of the few reminders that magic wasn't something to be easily toyed with. Without proper training and restraint, a mage could easily take another's life.

"I..." Trista uttered. But as she continued to ponder, Trista couldn't find a single thing to say in response to Seki's question. After all, what could she even say? This was only the first of many more days in this magical university. Who knew as to what'd be in store for the two of them.
                    "I... don't... know..." Trista finished.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

"..." Lynne's eyes twinkled when she saw the candy. Lynne liked sweets. She's quite a light eater; thus the jar of candy will last her at least a month or two. The anticipation of receiving said candy jar calmed Lynne down to the point of dropping her guard and letting the nurse take her arm.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

When Lynne's eyes lit up and her body loosened up a bit, the nurse smiled as she held onto Lynne's arm before sticking the small needle in. At first it felt a little painful, but nothing more than a sharp poke and sting for only a few seconds before the pain went away. At that moment the nurse began to extract the amount of blood needed which only took about 2-3 minutes to get 3 small vials of blood from Lynne. After that the Nurse took out the syringe and took out some anti-bacterial ointment on the small prick in her skin before putting a small band-aid on the small little mark the syringe left.

At that point the nurse looked up and smiled as she handed Lynne the jar.

"Here you go Dearie~ I promised you the jar so it's all yours."

Nurse Hannah couldn't do much but laugh a bit more loudly at Angel's response, however it wasn't directed or targeted at her. Rather it was targeted at what Angel had said about her hands being cold. This fact alone has brought up so many hilarious memories and stories about how she'd touch one of the students during an examination, and they'd end up twitching, jumping, spasming, or even getting slightly aroused by her cold touch. Much to their dismay. Remembering all those moments in the past just caused Hannah to laugh until she was on the verge of tears.

That was when she spoke.

"Don't worry about anything. I've had men bust a nut because of me lightly touching them in an examination. I've had people freak out due to how cold my skin is, and in all honesty you are the most tame student I've met so farr sweetie~ Not to mention the fact that I'm... mostly... harmless." Hannah replied before she finished getting Angel's heartbeat and heartrate. It's a little high, but Angel does seem rather nervous right now. So it didn't take much to find out. After all that Hannah sat on her desk and crossed her legs, giving a brief flash of her... white panties to Angel before Hannah started writing on a tablet with a stylus.

"Well so far you seem like a healthy young girl, but I still need to do a few things before I can finish this examination." Said Hannah as she got up off her desk with no tools in hand this time. Only a rubber glove. "Okay gotta check your ears now."

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms | Hallway

Meanwhile out in the hall of the Dorm Building which seemed to be full of many students who were either just hanging around meeting and talking with others, the lone blind blonde haired Lilly was standing alone against a wall in the hall. Her eyes closed as she clutched her cane in hand. Her face had a bit of a look of worry as she seemed to be trying to listen for a distinct voice... but... no luck... With no sign of the person that was supposed to help her, Lilly sighed as she felt her way across the walls until she found a door. Almost immediately she began knocking.

The door to dorm... 105A. The knocking wasn't loud or harsh, but rather soft and quiet if not downright gentle. Yet a bit on the firm side for a knock.

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 105A

"Right. You're just as new to all of this as I am." Seki said, answering the girl. she stared at the ceiling for a moment longer before closing her eyes and laying still, almost as if she were dead. The girl laid there for a short while before speaking again. "Well I should probably make my way to the n..." In the middle of Seki's sentence she heard a light knocking on the door. She turned her head to that general direction and without thinking about it gave the natural response anyone would in this situation. "Come in."
                          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-22-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

As Trista listened to what Seki had to say, she was immediately startled by the sound of knocking. Jumping off her bed in surprise, Trista took to hiding behind her bedroom doorframe as Seki let in the visitor.
                            Trista had no clue as to who could be coming to visit Dorm 105A. Was it perhaps the third resident? Or was it a friend of Seki's? Or perhaps it was merely someone who was lost. Whatever the case, Trista continued to hide behind the doorframe as she awaited the vistor, occasionally peeking out to see if they were there or not.

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

Shortly after the knocking, and Seki telling her to come in. The door opened slowly and almost cautiously as Lily entered slowly. Feeling around with her cane a little she spoke up.

"Uh... excuse me. Sorry to intrude but... I am in need of some assistance. I sadly cannot find my dorm. I tried searching, and I have tried waiting for... certain someone to come aid me. However they have not shown up. I'm getting quite tired physically... Could anyone in here please help me find my dorm...?" Lily asked rather politely as she continued to feel her way around the entrance to Trista and Seki's dorm room. It was clear by Lily's movements, her cane, and her slightly worried expression. That this was the blind girl that Seki had briefly met earlier in the morning.

Comment

The vampire didnt' remember the girl's voice when she heard it, but she certanly remembered her face. "Oh I remember you. Lily right? I helped you with your bags earlier but we didn't get a chance to talk." The vampire slowly got up and walked in the direction of the blind girl, to try and assist her. She didn't pay much mind to Trista as it was clear she didn't want to be noticed by the blind woman, and so long as Trista stayed quite, she wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X