X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Campus - Just Past the Female Dorm

"I'm originally born in Tokyo Japan but I was raised in Okinawa. Their beaches are great and so is the hot springs. Even during the winter, the open air hot springs are great." Sonya said with such a lovey face. "Aahhh (a calm type of ah) do I hope they have one here." She says with stars in her eyes (hypothetically speaking).
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Well, were I lived, there was pretty much snow every fay in the year, maybe on summer we got to see some green winning against the white, but we do got nature doing wonders on the four seasons" Kris spoke while remembering her home.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building - Infirmary - Hannah's private Office

After seeing Hannah close and lock the door, Angel, at first began to panic. She wasn't really thinking too much on it being just a physical and starting to think the creepy nurse had more of other plans, was she gonna experiment on her? Attack her?..... Kill her?! That was the last thing she thought before those doubts were Subsided temporarily when she saw Hannah take out all the typical physical stuff her doctor did.

"O-Oh! S-Sure!..." Was the only thing she could say at that time before she would put the gown on, making sure she would put it on in such a way that would make her seem comfortable due to a complete stranger being in the room, though being a bit more comfy knowing its a female nurse and not a male nurse doing her physical.
        "ummm..... Just A question f-for afterwards... Where's the receptionist?" she asked with her face red with embarrassment, knowing that shes in a hospital gown getting a physical done while asking a very dumb question."I-Im A-Asking because i got lost looking for it... and i was late and I got distracted by the smell of tuna and then i saw a corridor and got curious..." She kept going on and on explaining all these excuses to why she couldn't find the receptionist and all the different ways she got distracted ending with her coming here to look for the boy Andrew. Yeah, she's quite nervous and frightened at the moment, but not as scared now that she knows that Hannah can be a little bit trusted.
        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Without much word, Trista took to the dinner table and sat down. As she continued to ponder about her new book, Trista grabbed her spoon and sipped on her soup. But as Trista began to down her soup, she was immediately hit with the intense heat of the soup. While not scalding, Trista was clearly not the kind of girl who could really not handle her hot foods.

As she waited for the soup to cool a little, Trista heard Seki speak up once more. This time with a question about vampires. While the book about the Moon was still on her mind, Trista did honestly wonder about vampire kind. But more specifically about Seki's lineage. If she recalled correctly, Seki even mentioned that she was part of a vampire clan or something. Trista had no idea. But as Seki was now bringing up her own kin, now seemed like a good idea to ask about vampire kind. After all, when living with a vampire, it'd be best to know a bit more about what to expect.

"Well..." Trista hesitantly replied, "You, erm... You mentioned your... your... family earlier, d-didn't you? What kind of...? What kind of... people... were they?"

((So tired... Yet so restless... It's really f*cking with my concentration...))
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

"Don't worry, Cecilia. You'll be fine." Sephiroth tried to calm Cecilia down as the two entered the infirmary again, although she did not understand why she had to fret so much. She learned from the Matriarch that those with Blood magic usually felt faint after using their magic as a side-effect... was it something to really fear, or is Cecilia just overreacting?

"..."

Once the curtains closed, Lynne almost expected the nurse to start beating her up out of instinct and history. But she did not flinch, for her pain receptors have become too dull for a simple beating from a woman to hurt too much. However, Lynne's eyes fixated on the nurse in case she did anything drastic: A nurse who visited her orphanage to treat any illnesses when Lynne was 12 draw a scalpel out and tried to kill her, and Lynne didn't want that to happen again...
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms (Room 105A

Swollowing another spoon full of soup, the vampire thought about the girl's question. Seki was visibly uncomfortable as she thought about this but she answered the girl anyway. "Well... My family is the kind that treats life like a game of chess. There's no love among my kin. The only reason my father bothers to have children is becuase he believes in strength in numbers."

"My father would be the king. The queen, my mother, and my siblings are all pawns. But even a pawn can become queen if they manage to reach the other side of the chess board." She said taking another sip of her soup. "Although... while my father might not care for us much as people he does care about the clan as one entity. That's where i come in. As his only offspring to herniate magic powers It's my birthright to take his place if he where to ever die or go missing. To ensure the future of our clan he sent me here. Needless to say, my siblings didn't exactly like the idea of having to do whatever i told them."

The vampire took another spoon full of soup as she waited for the girl's next question. she was curious about Trista as well but anything she wanted to ask could wait until later. It was pretty clear to Seki that the girl wasn't' about to leave her side to go anywhere other than to their dorm room or to class when she had no choice in the matter so there would be plenty of time to talk later.

Comment

"I know what you mean about the seasons. It gets cold in winter and hot in summer, sometimes too hot." Sonya said dropping her head on the summer part. But spring time with the sakura trees in bloom is a sight I'll never get tired of seeing." She said more perked up and excited. "That's it!! Kris! Let's find out if there's any sakura trees planted here after the physical!! You just have to see them in bloom!" Sonya said happily as she takes both of Kris' hands together inside of hers and looks up with sparkles in her eyes.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The wolf hybrid was following Sonya's line of thought "That sounds like a beautiful sight to experience, we got the rare cases of the Northern lights, but the sky needs to be completely clear and in the climax of winter. It is as if the world tries to show us some of its own art" she said and the yelped at the sudden pull of her hands, she just laughed while moving at the same pace as her friend
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Taking another spoonful of her soup, Trista listened to what Seki had to say. And, quite clearly, the answer didn't resonate well with Trista. The words spoken were those that Trista wished that she didn't hear. Not because she despised Seki but because of what Trista felt from it. To describe what wriggled within Trista's heart was... indescribable. Painful yet so familiar. Like an old wound reopening.
                    And even worse, not only was Trista adversely affected by it. But so was Seki. As much of an enigma Seki made herself out to be, even Trista knew that Seki too was pained by it. It was quite clear that Trista chose a tough question for even Seki to answer.

"Oh... I... I-I see..." Trista morosely replied, as the pain refused to subside. Deep in Trista's heart, she wanted to say more on the subject. Unfortunately though, there wasn't much else to add without potentially opening some old wounds. After all, despite Seki's nobility and wealth, it was clear that Seki wasn't exactly pleased with her lineage and upbringing.
                    Instead, it seemed that Trista was going to have to avoid such a subject for the time being. Lest it bring more harm to either party. Thankfully, there was something else that was still stuck in Trista's mind. The Headmaster's Office.

"Erm..." Trista piped up once more before taking another spoonful, "So... I... I've been... wondering. You didn't... r-really... say much while we were... while we were in the... Headmaster's Office... And there was this... this..."
                    But before Trista continued, she promptly stopped and sipped on more of soup amidst the tension. There was no way that Trista could ever mention about what had happened earlier. Mentioning something like that, what she experienced in the Headmaster's Office, truly wasn't worth it. If anything, Seki already knew. As, thus far, it seemed that Seki was able to read her like a book. Or at least the vampire claimed to.

"Seki... What do you know about the Moon?" Trista asked instead, trying to get her mind off not only the pain but the blunder she just made.
                    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-07-2015, 11:24 PM.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Main Building | Lobby

Ada finished the paperwork, biting her lip. "I would feel if something it wrong. But if it satisfies them.." The girl looked at Zero's open hand, the orange candy sitting in the center of his hand. Carefully, she picked it from his hand, her red eyes locked on it. "This small piece of candy will calm me? I'll have to trust you." Popping it into her mouth, Ada blinked a few times. "It tastes... Interesting. And, you also dislike the bulky form?" The blonde tilted her head, smiling. "I'd like to know about that, we might have the same reasons."

Cecilia trembled a little, stepping back into the infirmary. "B-but what if something is wrong? I don't know what I would do..." Her hand shook slightly as she ran it over her hair. Truth be told, she was afraid they'd need blood samples. The half witch didn't want to admit to her fear of needles, no matter what, she didn't want to say it out loud. A simple physical was all it really was, right?

Trinity Soul University | Courtyard Area

The masked girl sat under a tree, stroking the mask of a wolf. Her bags were on the other side of the tree, carelessly left out in the open. Desta could care less, being in broad daylight made her feel sleepy. She liked the quiet coolness of the night, the electrifying air that made her feel, well, alive. Pushing up her mask, her entire face was exposed. "So much life, it's so sad, since it's beauty will fade away..." Staring out towards small groups of students, a small smile formed on her face. "And that is what makes it beautiful."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms (Room 105A)

The vampire's tone a poster quickly returned to normal the instant she had finished explaining herself. While it had already stopped bothering her it seemed to linger in the thoughts off her roommate. ("Humans always cling to this sort of thing.") She didn't say anything however. Instead she just took another bite of her soup and relaxed while she waited for the next question.

This question seemed a bit unusual. Seki had been quite during the conversation between Trista and the headmaster but that was mostly done out of respect. "Well It's up of rucks and dust, about 4.5 billion years old with a radius of 1,079 miles and a gravitational pull of 1.622 meters per second squared. But i suppose you were refering to the more hocus pocus details weren't you?"

The vampire took another tiny sip of her soup before continuing with her explination. It seemed she was enjoying the simple meal. "Well I don't know that much,.. but..." She paused for another short moment, pondering on weather or not she should tell the girl what she knew. She worried the information might shock the girl or even scare her, but being a lunar mage she would probably learn this at some point regardless. "Usually the moon acts as a beacon of peace and tranquility. But do you know what happens what a creature of the night lays eyes on a blood red moon?"

Comment

(It's been more than 24 hours and I know my post won't effect yours so I'm posting)

TSU Main Building - Lobby

"You'll be surprised by what you can easily miss." He said as Ada takes the candy and says it tastes interesting and about the bulky forms. "It's not that I hate it but I can't even fully change, I am a half after all. What you saw at the training grounds was it, that's all I can change and it's tiring to change like that so I avoid it as much as possible." He said explaining his opinion about the change. "Also the candy is my own concoction. What you just took is an orange/mango mix with some liquefied dragon nip hardened into the ball. You should be feeling calmer in a minute now." Zero said as he looks over at her and sees that the air around her is calming down. "These ones don't have a sweetener to them but if you want some sweet ones. I can make some for you and your cousin." He offered as he calms down too.

TSU Campus - Nearing Main Building

Sonya heard Kris yelp and quickly let go. "Sorry, I get excited about things quickly and forget about others at times." She said apologizing with a bow. Sonya now feels embarrassed about it and looks forward and sees that they're not far from the Main Building so she starts walking remaining silent for now.

Comment

((AAAAAH Sorry I recently came down with the damn flu >< ))
                            Main Building - Infirmary - Hannah's private Office

"Oh don't worry. Receptionist is in the main lobby of this building. Just head there and you'll find her at the main desk." Hannah spoke as she approached Angel. "Now hold still." Said Hannah as she used the small measuring tape to begin measuring all of Angel's... 'assets'. Hannah's gloved hands would occasionaly grace Angel's body, and as they would Angel would feel how cold Hannah's hands are. Almost... lifeless cold.

Suprisingly to Lynne things started off calmly. The nurse took a few measurements here and there, a few quick check ups on Lynne's measurements, eye's, and various other things. Something typical of a physical examinations... This so far seemed to be perfectly calm. The nurse surprisingly didn't show much hostility towards Lynne as well. Something that would be a bit surprising to Lynne. After all that the Nurse looked at Lynne.

"Okay. Not much left... just need a few blood samples." The Nurse spoke as she took out a empty syringe. "You ready?"

Comment

"Even if it is determined you have an illness or an abnormality, it won't change how much I love you." Sephiroth smiled lightly and pulled Cecilia close to her. Sephiroth's warm hands gracefully skimmed through Cecilia's hair to comfort her; make her feel better about the upcoming physical as the two got in line. "I'll be here for you."

Lynne instinctively brought out her sketchpad and pencil as soon as she saw the syringe. The needles usually meant blood loss, which Lynne has had plenty of experience to. In fact, when she was 13, Lynne was forcibly sent to a research and development center in a small box, packaged as "biological ingredient". There, Lynne was put through torturous experiments for 6 months before the lab was shut down due to immoral conduct... but not because of their inhumane actions towards Lynne, but because of their animal cruelty.

"..." Lynne's eyes fixated on the syringe, her stance cautious. Her auburn eyes scanned the room for any possible ambush locations before she twirled her pencil, ready to draw and summon a warrior to protect her in case of possible danger.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Campus - Nearing Main Building

Thanking internally for the calming down of the pace they got, Kris took a breath and spoke "It´s all right, I can guess from the excitement you got just from speaking of those trees, they must be something of great wonder" she said with a gentle smile that would be her trademark in the future weeks "Besides, if we do have a good pace, we might only have a short line in the physical exam. Gods know the myriad of scents that can mix in small spaces"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X