X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((You shouldn't have done that.))

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (105A)

While not necessarily what Trista was asking for, Trista was at least happy to hear that Seki knew her basic astronomy. And in the brief moment that it was, Trista's pain began to subside. As underhanded and filthy as it was, Trista's quick change of topic at least managed clear the minds of both herself and Seki.

That was until Seki posed a question to Trista.

"... do you know what happens what a creature of the night lays eyes on a blood red moon?" Trista heard Seki ask. A blood red Moon... Just when Trista had thought that things wouldn't get worse, fate found a way. Of all the things Trista wanted to hear, those words were amongst the last she wished to hear. Immediately, Trista's eyes widened in horror as the words crossed her mind. Her heart rate accelerated and her breathing became heavy.
    Memories began to flood back to Trista. As blurred and vague as they may have been, as if they had been all but forgotten, they still felt as fresh as if it were only yesterday. Like Trista was there. Reliving the moment. Anguish... The only word that came close to describing what Trista felt in this very moment. What she felt in her memories. But despite it all, Trista could not recall what was contained within these memories. Except for one detail. One that still lingers in the back of her mind to think day. An ominous glowing red orb hung high in the sky. A sky bleached a deep crimson. There was no mistake as to what it was. A Blood Moon.

"A b... A-A-A-A-A... Blood... Moon...?!" Trista asked, panicked and frightened. In the heat of the moment, Trista's eyes dotted around the room. The front door, Seki, her soup, her bedroom door, and back to Seki. Dropping her spoon in the soup and clutching her chest, Trista's moments became shaky. If Trista were pushed any further, she'd most assuredly pass out in shock.
    "I-I-I-I-I... I'm... I'm... I'm s-sorry..." Trista squeaked as she slowly and shakily rose from her seat and trudged over to her bedroom door.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms (105A)

The vampire didn't panic or even worry as Trista did her little display. This kind of extreme behavior was what she had come to expect from humans, although admittedly this sort of action wasn't the most common, it was still within the realms of possibility. In her eyes it was no different from a fish flopping around helplessly on land as it tries desperately to return to water. Instead Seki simply finished off what was left of her bowl by turning it up and drinking the rest of it's continence. When Trista had finally returned to a more stable state, Seki finally spoke again as though nothing had happened. "You humans are all so silly. You never know what will set a human off but if you spend enough time with them you're sure to find out."

With that she finally got up and put her dishes in the sink to wash them. Seki didnt' know why the mention of a blood moon had such an effect on her but it was clearly something she would have to avoid bringing up in the future. "Are you gonna be alright?"
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-10-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

((Really cannot wait any longer. Besides, I doubt my post will interfere.))

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

As it stood, Trista was far from ok. If anything, Trista didn't know what to think or what to feel. At any moment, it felt like both Trista's knees and heart were about to give out. Literally inches away from collapsing.
        And, for what it was worth, Seki wasn't helping in the slightest. Trista hadn't quite picked up on it before but now it was quite clear. Seki truly did look down upon Trista. On mankind, even. Trista's eyes widened from her personal revelation. Seki didn't care about her at all! And here Trista thought her initial fears and doubts were for nothing! For one moment, Trista hoped that her wishes would come true. But it seemed that Trista would have to wait out a little longer.

Without uttering a word, Trista halted in her tracks and shook her heard in response to Seki. If it weren't clear enough, there was no way in hell that Trista was going to be alright. As she continued to clutch her chest, Trista's knees began to give. Descending to her knees beside her bedroom door, Trista began to let out a whimper.
        "Help... me... please..." Trista uttered, as she tried to maintain consciousness.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Main Building - Infirmary - Hannah's Office(really sorry, School got in the way big time with assignments.)

Hearing Hannah's words comforted her in some way, she now was able to get a dorm room and not sleep somewhere outside like the trees. This allowed her to hold still until she felt the cold lifeless hands of Hannah, letting out a small squeak of surprise.

"a-a-ah.... I'm sorry!" stiffening straight up as she says that, "Th-thank you by the way! I wouldn't of found that out by myself." she lets out a smile saying this, talking with the creepy nurse lady helped her ignore the cold hands, jolting sometimes from the shock of the dead-like hands on her skin. She thought nothing about evil intent the entire time, more on what or who shes gonna get for a roommate. She was so focused on that she almost looked excited to the point that her tail was twitching on the end and her ears were just as twitchy, making her easy to be read on her emotions. She was so focused on this that she even forgot she was having a physical with a person that is possibly dead.
          "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Main Building | Lobby

Ada smiled, nodding in understanding. "That is one thing I can not do, I suppose. Though for me, keeping this form is much more difficult for me." Her hand rested on her chest. "I don't use my primary form, this is what I can use as an alternate form opposed to my dragon form but it takes a lot of energy to use." Her smile faltered slightly. "Of course, I have had lots of training it just... Never settled that this is not my true form." The candy was pulling at her attention again, as the taste was quite pleasing. "Ah, you made this candy? That's amazing that you can do such a thing." The dragon girl's smile was once again back, her attitude seeming to improve about the situation. "I'm sure we would be glad to sample some of the sweet candies you make."

Main Building | Infirmary

Cecilia blushed and smiled. "Ah, you will? That makes me feel better about this." Leaning her head on Sephiroth, she closed her eyes. "A-and I'll always love you too, no matter what!" the smaller girl quickly exclaimed, looking up with wide, determined eyes. "We'll do this then go do something really fun!"

Comment

Main Building - Lobby

Zero chuckles a little from Ada's talk. "Sorry but from what I've seen from earlier, I didn't think that you would have a great smile on you." He said with a small smile on him as well. "Never would've guessed I would have gotten along with someone outside from home." He said to himself. Ada then talked about the candy. "One perk of being a half, I have spare time since I don't need training on full change. If you want a certain flavor, as long as I have the ingredients, I can make some." Zero offered Ada.

Main Building - Cafeteria

Sonya nodded to what Kris said and it was only a few minutes later they arrived at the Cafeteria. The aroma of freshly made food reminded her of how hungry she was. "Let's eat." She said and got in line. Sonya got some bacon, scramble eggs, hash browns, sausage and english muffins then went and sat at an empty table. "How many of us first years are there already?" Sonya asked about the exams.
              Last edited by Zekai; 11-21-2015, 12:34 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms

The vampire had already finished washing her plate by the time Trista finally called out to her. She put them away quickly and walked over to the girl who was now on her knees, Bringing herself down to her level and putting one of the girl's arms over her shoulders before standing up again, this made it easy and comfortable to help the girl stay on her feet. "You're a really strange person you know that? But i guess that's why i like you."

Comment

Following Sonya, Kris went for some breakfast, it was mostly fruit and eggs for her part since she wasn´t that hungry, to answer the girl´s question, the redhead spoke "Well, there may be just a few, I don´t think people like having these exams, so surely we won´t take long on the line" she said while slicing an apple with her nail "But first things first, we need to refuel on food and this can´t go to waste" she took the now sliced apple and bit on it.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Maintaining consciousness, Trista felt a cold weight descend upon her shoulders. As she looked up, Trista noticed Seki kneeling beside her. In this moment, Trista was left puzzled. Naturally, Trista would have taken off and moved away from Seki. But, as it stood, there was no way the little Lunar mage was going anywhere. What was more curious was how Seki spoke towards Trista. What was she supposed to say to that?! Immediately after quite the remark that the vampire made. It left Trista in an awkward position. In the worst of times nonetheless.

But, despite this, it seemed like talking to Seki was probably the only way she'd start recovering from this. As her mind still lingered on the thought of the Blood Moon, Trista knew that she needed something to put her mind off it. For now, at least. Some way, somehow, Trista knew that this wouldn't be the last she'd hear the red orb.
                    Trista let out a sombre giggle in response to Seki. "I... I-I guess I... am..." Trista squeaked.

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

"I cannot wait." Sephiroth smiled gently and looked forward to the events that will happen later in the day. For now she and Cecilia will have to wait on the line to get their physical health examined: what will feel like a very long wait for the two lovebirds.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sonya agreed with Kris as she was eating. Of course she was eating at a little bit of what you can call a fast pace, it showed how hungry she got from all the seal using she did. "I can agree with you on that, but I had some classmates that liked taking them, especially the athletic ones." She said in between bites.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Main Building - Infirmary - Hannah's Office

Hannah simpled gave a light chuckle aimed at Angel. For her nervousness was a little cute if not funny to Hannah... In fact a lot students seem nervous around Hannah, and she does not know why but she also does not care. She sometimes thinks it's because of her undead-like qualities, but it could also be her figure. I mean she has been complimented that despite the scars on where her limbs connect to her body, she does have a very nice looking body and very stable skin with no other signs of damage, scarring, or bruises. Just a few scars here or there on her pale skin... Though it's probably the fact that some people think she must be a zombie.

Either way Hannah eventually finished getting Angel's measurements, and afterwards she took out a stethoscope to check her breathing and heartbeat.

"Okay. Hold still sweetie~ It'll be a little cold." Hannah spoke as she placed the proper end of the stethoscope on Angel's chest... the cold metal and rubber, along with Hannah's own hands would give anyone, especially Angel a quick chill

The Nurse stopped as she saw Lynne get into a bit of a defensive stance as she seemed to fixate on the syringe. Seeing this the Nurse just giggled as she lowered the syringe. Surprisingly the Nurse didn't seem hostile or anything towards Lynne. In fact what she would say next would probably surprise Lynne.

"Oh please don't be scared. I won't hurt you. In fact..." She said as she took out a jar of candy she had on the table next to her. "I normally need some sweets after I have a long day or when I'm stressed. They help me calm down. If you be a good girl and remain calm, I'll let you take this entire jar if you'd like." Said the Nurse as she showed Lynne the jar half full of many different kinds of candies. Ranging from hard fruit candies, to some loli-pops, tootise rolls, and various other kinds of candies. It's not a big jar though. It seems to have about 20-30 pieces of candy in it.

"I know what it's like to be scared of needles myself. It really is a bit of a nerve racking getting some bloodwork done huh?" She spoke again, trying to be as calm and patient with Lynne as she could. "Now please just hold still, it will only be a no more than a minute to extract the blood I need. It won't even hurt. I promise, I'll be gentle."

Comment

The vampire helped the girl back over to her bed where she put her back down and let her recover on her own. She then casually went about unpacking her belongings and making her bed like she had wanted too before. she still wasn't sure why Trista was so upset over the mention of a blood moon but she thought it best to leave it be.

The girl's bed sheets and clothing all seemed pretty normal for a teenage girl but also had a little Gothic Lolita and other unusual clothing that wasn't seen often in the west. She unpacked a desktop computer with a midsize tower and a mini-fridge to store blood or soft drinks in. She had a phone and a long since outdated ipod that was mostly just for listening to music. The vampire began neatly putting away her hings and plugging her electronics into the wall. "So later tonight i was planning to go shopping. Buy some new clothes, get a laptop buy some candy, that sort of thing. I don't suppose you would be interested in joining me?" She asked as she kept unpacking her things.

Comment

As Trista was laid to rest on her bed, she began to feel her heartrate slowly return to normal. Although thanks to that anxiety attack and Trista's prior misuse of magic, her strength was reduced to naught. Powerless and weak. Not that she was any stronger to begin with. For now, it seemed that Trista would have to rest up and relax for the time being.

Upon hearing Seki pose her question, Trista slowly rose up and began to ponder about her answer. While she definitely wanted to check out the nearby stores, picking up some food, books, and miscellanea in the process, Trista wasn't so willing to forego her night-time activities to join Seki in the Shopping District. As both a Lunar mage and as someone with both nocturnal and spatial oriented interests, every hour of darkness was precious to her. And Trista didn't want to give them up for any random reason. Despite this, Trista didn't want to turn her back and give a flat-out "No" to Seki. That'd just be rude. And, despite Seki's peculiar alienation of humanity, Trista didn't want to be mean to her. Not at all. But perhaps there was another way.
                              "A-Are you... even sure th-that the... stores will be open... late?" Trista meekly asked, thinking of an easy cop-out from Seki's proposal.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-27-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

As Seki was finishing her unpacking, she pondered the girl's question. Stores and public restaurants in populated areas like this stayed open 24/7. did Trista perhaps come from the countryside? "I should hope so. Candy is much less likely to melt at night after all. But you probably want to stay and relax don't you?" She asked as she folded and put the last of her clothes away neatly in her drawer. "Is there anything you would like me to bring back?"

Comment

Working...
                                X