Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mima, since S1 is inactive, wanna have Koishi finish business with Zommari?

Hey wriggle... You should really get on HM and Sheva while you are here...

Comment

Eh, sure.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nope. I forbid myself from updating to mourn for our brother lost in combat(?)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

My general structure for making OCs

1. Take a personality
          ex: Strong silent type

2. steal develop a name
          ex: Navarre

3. Mix n' match an appearance and adjust accordingly
          ex: ok gonna take the overall concept of this look of Marth

and replace the color scheme with white, silver, and black. And then I'll futurize (not even a word...well now it is) it.

4. Determine backstory (use personality and then dig around various stories and mix and match themes | This is the part that really brings a character to life and sometimes this is what doesn't come as easily. One time, I had a character, Kiara, who had no backstory and was an after thought addition, then I dreamt up this excellent backstory for her and she immediately became a more prominent character among my entire cast.)
          ex: Loyal to his commanding officers, Navarre appears emotionless. However, his caring side is always there, which had been ever present in his past job as a Royal Guard. He had grown fond of his ward, Avonna.

5. Flesh out some minor details, which comes with time and as you "play" with the character in your mind. Sometimes imagining what he/she would do in another story helps.)
          ex: Navarre is an Ace pilot and skilled swordsman. He uses symbolism with the Black Rose.

6. ?????

7. Go nuts.
          That's what I do, and so far I've developed a few 30 some characters and going.

EDIT:
          And for different reasons, I agree with wriggle.
          In the more serious aspect, we did say we'd pause the parts that involve S121, so...
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            .....tbh a Mima in Eternal Galaxy could fit in well for the second part...
            How the hell would that work? I read through that, and it seems sci-fi, with no ghosts or anything.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              How the hell would that work? I read through that, and it seems sci-fi, with no ghosts or anything.
              the part where I keep saying its a big galaxy and thus anything can happen says otherwise.
              Though part II: Echoes of Time would go more into the "ghost part"
              The way I have it is that there's Venturia of part one, then the real Venturia in part two
              The Halls of Time acts as a sort of River Styx for souls to move on to the afterlife.
              Sort of the curse of the Galaxy is that when you die in the "Eternal Galaxy" (Part one's Venturia) you wind up being reincarnated in the "Ethereal Galaxy" (The real Venturia of part two) as a second chance.

So for specifics, Mima could exist in the story and probably make it to the Eternal Galaxy from the Ethereal Galaxy via the Mirror Sea (which would put her in the Helios System)
              Though to make it so that she wouldn't conflict with anything of part one's beginning, I would say she got through the Passage of Fate (which is the link between the two galaxies with the Halls of Time in the Middle) at the price of her powers and most memories. Though we could then have her slowly regain her memories during part one then get her powers back in part two.

Long story short, I can help bring out elements so that Mima can exist. I have plenty of loopholes that can be manipulated to almost bring in any character, just ask and I can whip up something.
              Besides, I actually do have a ghost in my story, tbe three. Aurora is one of them, I'll explain her later if yer interested.

And another point: I haven't fleshed out all of the elements. I would post all of my notes, but that would take up so many pages in the forums....
              Anyway that'll be for the Eternal Galaxy OOC.

EDIT: and I think I did say somewhere to initially keep it scientific then add supernatural/mystical parts...my bad.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Humans, if you ever make your partner mad for some reason.. don´t let them have a book at hand (really happened)

Anyways, "enjoying" the night with moody gf who is pissed and Im the stress decrerasing ragdoll
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Always fun.
                  =w=;

And I just realized I haven't eaten today...
                  I must get food...
                  but that means I gotta change into day clothes... (still wearing pajamas) and walk out of my dorm room to the dining hall which is in the same building...
                  ................dammit...lazyness
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Ouch... let me guess... something like that happened to you? You made a certain someone mad?

Comment

Well then... I guess that from now until S1's return, this is our own private chat room. (Invitation only, b*tches)

Comment

Long story short, I can help bring out elements so that Mima can exist. I have plenty of loopholes that can be manipulated to almost bring in any character, just ask and I can whip up something.
                        Besides, I actually do have a ghost in my story, tbe three. Aurora is one of them, I'll explain her later if yer interested.

And another point: I haven't fleshed out all of the elements. I would post all of my notes, but that would take up so many pages in the forums....
                        THe thing is, if I put in Mima, it would probably be THE Mima, though in a different context, of course, because I can't think of a different appearence nor personality for a look-a-like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                          THe thing is, if I put in Mima, it would probably be THE Mima, though in a different context, of course, because I can't think of a different appearence nor personality for a look-a-like.
                          It can work that way, I have things in the core story that would explain nearly everything.
                          She could be a pure blooded Arcain. which would explain her powers and how she would have worked her way from the Ethereal Galaxy to the Eternal Galaxy (because any Arcain would have a subtle knowledge of how the galaxy works in that regard), plus being Arcain would explain everything else about her.
                          Using the argument that the galaxy is a big place, the rest can be still used. The only thing that would have to be changed is any reference to Gensokyo. Other than that she could be the same.
                          The only thing I would say is that she would have to have paid some sort of price to come through the Passages of Fate to reach the Eternal Galaxy again. The natural choice would be her powers and then we could say her memories also got wiped and then that would fix the references to Gensokyo bit.

Though an alternative is that we could say Gensokyo did exist, but then it's history would be the same as Old Earth (as in this story Old Earth was destroyed, therefore, Gensokyo would have blown up with it cause it was a part of Earth.) The question is then how could Mima have gotten to Venturia... Could be explained possible again via the Halls of Time/ Passages of Fate.

...Also I was thinking if she came back through without powers and memories, she would probably wind up being not a ghost anymore...and have legs again.
                          *shot n' twilight sparked for such an idea*
                          Ahem~
                          That's just me though.

End result: Mima would come into the story via the Passages of Fate and at some price, possibly becoming mortal again and most likely her powers for the beginning. She can re-obtain them slowly throughout with Aura Crystals.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Hey, Wriggle, if you're on, just know I'm a bit worried about whether or the season two thing will actually go through. I mean, I know that there are way too many posts to keep on this one thread, but will Ibuki approve of it? I'm just saying that a separate thread may not go through.

But if it does... LET ME DO THE INTROS! I KNOW JUST HOW TO DO IT!!! I mean, you can still be GM (even if you don't proclaim yourself to be as such). I just have some good ideas for the intros for both the OOC and the IC. And about the IC, it won't be story related. It'll be composed of the quotes from the first season and the background info. Know what? You can be GM, but I want to be rule enforcer! I find any problems and take it up with you. Think of it this way. I'll be the one describing the case in all angles and you will give off... *gulp* the judgement. Being the yama, I would want to be the one judging, but that would mean I were the GM. What do you think personally?

Comment

I've seen RP's that have made it up to 5,000+ pages Wonder, just saying.

Also you do have a point... I WONDER (Get it? I made a funny!) will approve of a sequel.

Comment

Though an alternative is that we could say Gensokyo did exist, but then it's history would be the same as Old Earth (as in this story Old Earth was destroyed, therefore, Gensokyo would have blown up with it cause it was a part of Earth.) The question is then how could Mima have gotten to Venturia... Could be explained possible again via the Halls of Time/ Passages of Fate.

...Also I was thinking if she came back through without powers and memories, she would probably wind up being not a ghost anymore...and have legs again.
                                *shot n' twilight sparked for such an idea*
                                Ahem~
                                That's just me though.

End result: Mima would come into the story via the Passages of Fate and at some price, possibly becoming mortal again and most likely her powers for the beginning. She can re-obtain them slowly throughout with Aura Crystals.
                                That would be quite fine, if it would be fine with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X