Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

*Grabs Wonder by the shoulder and begins slapping him.*

SNAP.OUT.OF.IT! He will be back! I already started collecting the Dragon Balls so he will be back once I finally collect all seven... now tell me... which set of Dragon Balls is the one that will spread across the galaxy, and destroy the planet the wish was made on if they aren't returned to? Because the set I have right now have Black Stars on them...

Comment

@ wonder
      Is that so~?

IT IS SO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1sScNAhWZ8

But don't worry~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpRT855-DI
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

So now that I'm done mourning for our fallen comrade(?)

We have three things to do while Pringlez is MIA.

1) Finish any unfinished business in the Consumer
        This should be easy. Just tie in any loose ends. This includes the battle for HM, the battle for Zero, the potential battle for X and Axl, and maybe some other shenanigans.

2) Finish any unfinished arcs.
        This... isn't going to be as easy. We have the London bros, Dante and Komachi needs to get back to Gensokyo, and whatever other arcs you guys are doing separately needs to be finished.

3) Discuss second season plot.
        I don't know if I should just take over as official GM for second season, or if you guys want to vote for whoever does the plots. What do you guys think?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Aye. First, name all unfinished arcs. So far all I know is...

Devourer
          China
          London
          Asian skies

Any more?

Secondly, while it may not be necessary to have a GM, there has to be a rule enforcer/judgment giver. I vote either wriggle, S1, or myself.

Comment

Of course you vote for yourself.
            You do make a point though. I don't think we need a GM, but we still need a Robocop or somethin'.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm here for the unfinished stuff of the Devourer Arc, and Asian Skies. Also I twisted my ankle earlier after falling down some stairs (luckily I only fell a down a few steps.) So I'm stuck here...

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                I'm here for the unfinished stuff of the Devourer Arc, and Asian Skies. Also I twisted my ankle earlier after falling down some stairs (luckily I only fell a down a few steps.) So I'm stuck here...
                Fun times...
                brings back memories of when I was like...five. Was pushed down the stairs and bounced down em on me tail bone...
                end result I was in a sense paralyzed by pain.
                Don't remember any other details... It's been too long and it wasn't major in the end.

Comment

I remember once running into a brick wall and cracking my head open like a coconut, my leg being mauled so badly by a cat i needed a cast, and going to summer camp and almost being drowned and cut up by moter blades.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I remember actually falling through a set of wooden stairs. Ended up with bad cuts, and a broken leg. Luckily for me that's all I really suffered. Those wooden stairs were really really old.

Comment

Wow... And here I am, worst thing that happened to me was having my leg being scraped to hell by a car... An immobile car... While riding an atv... At the age of 7... It was pretty f*cking.bad...

Comment

Wow... well I did (and still do) have some long term effects from falling through a set of wooden freaking stairs. Nothing bag, just walk with a limp.

Comment

Sounds like we all have a fair share of bad scrapes...pun intended.
                          anyway, I'm curious where would we start a season two? Would it be like a period of peace where everyone rebuilds everything that was damaged and the game characters return to adapting to the real world?

Comment

That's probably what would happen Cucoo.

I have also been planning my own arc that has heavy focus on my main characters (X, Zero, Axl, and Alia.)

Comment

And then there's the Auditor biding his time.

Comment

So... No GM to build the plots then? Should we turn the RP into an open-world?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X